Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew coughed spewing out the water that had invaded his lungs, a blue light shimmered along his irises, the deep cut on his forehead closed as his blood ran down his temple. He could have sworn, as he peered through his blurry eyes, an image of Bast stood over him before he lost consciousness.

"We meet again my Pharaoh," Bast spoke as she knelt over him. The golden fur of her face shone in the light. Her olive skin was smooth and youthful. Her heavy hanging breast pressed against the linen that covered them allowing the color of her nipples to bleed through. "I can't say this form is an improvement over your past one, but you are Onouphrios, at least in soul." Her cat-like eyes ran over Andrew's body as she placed her hand on his chest. Commanding the water to penetrate his body re-fusing her blessing into Andrew's body, just like she had done to Onouphrios all those millennia ago. Her gold-brown eyes flickered up as the cat statue began to crack, and crumble as the power that had been entrapped in that chamber returned to its former owner. Her fangs gleamed in the light as her image began to morph into a silver spotted Egyptian mau. Her tail lightly thumped against the stone, bringing her right paw up, her tongue ran along the pads, the mark of a scarab beetle was emblazoned on her forehead as the light played along her fur. Her green eyes glanced towards the opening; her tail swayed eager to see what man had made of the land before disappearing.

"Andrew! Andrew! Answer me baby!" Alex yelled down the hole. Her eyes searched the darkness for an answer and her heart grew still the longer no answer came forth. "Andrew! Answer me right this second! Let me know you are okay!" she called down, her hands beat against the stone as she waited for Anta and Abasi to return with a rope and ladder.

Andrew groaned as he came to. His right hand held his left shoulder as the pain throbbed like mad. The world spun as he lift himself up. Wondering why he was soaked, not the normal feeling of being soaked to the bones in sweat that he had come to know intimately. Wiggling the fingers of his left arm, glad they still worked. At least he didn't wake up covered in camel spiders, that was all he needed.

"Andrew this isn't funny! Answer me!" Andrew looked towards the shaft, his mind finally releasing that fragmented memory of how he got down there in the first place. Hissing as he held his left arm to his chest as he lifted himself off the floor.

"I'm here!"

"Oh thank God!" Alex released a sigh. Pressing her forehead to the stone sending a prayer to the heavens that her son was still with her. "Andrew where exactly are you?" she called down her archeologist instincts kicking in.

"I... I don't know," Andrew said, his voice echoing off the walls.

"What do you mean you don't know? Surely, there must be something down there to tell you what the place was for?"

"No mother, there's nothing down here, just really, really weird torches," Andrew said, looking around his surroundings.

"What do you mean?!" Alex asked, perplexed.

"They're blue, I mean the flames," Andrew said, as he called up from the shaft.

"Blue?! Is there anything else down there?" Alex asked, while she worried about if he was injured or not. She still wanted to get a firsthand account of what he saw.

"Nothing... except," Andrew said, tilting his head at the sole pedestal.

"Except what?"

"There's a pedestal down here yet there's nothing on it," Andrew said, finding the whole room odd given the nature of the stone. Even he knew this place was so odd when the Egyptians either used mud-bricks, sandstone, limestone, or granite not this black polished stone in their buildings. "Onyx?"

"What was that Andrew?"

"I think the whole room is made out of onyx," Andrew called up to his mother.

"Never mind that, can you get up here on your own?" Alex asked, while that tidbit gnawed at her mind.

"I don't know, I hurt my shoulder, but I'll try," Andrew said, whether he could or not, he was getting out of that room. It felt so... familiar and that scared him to no end.

"Okay, don't push yourself if you don't have to," Alex said, rolling over as she heard the clatter of the ladder as Anta raced towards her.

Andrew winced as he pulled himself the shaft by his fingernails. His tennis shoes barely gave him enough traction as he climbed towards the light. He wished he could use his left arm, while he could move it, it didn't feel like it was dislocated, yet it felt weak; and he wasn't about to go sliding back down into that place. His hand shot out catching the edge of the opening of the shaft as Andrew panted in exhaustion. While it was cool down in that room, he still would have thought he would be sweating as he sat in the opening gathering his strength, yet he was dry as a bone.

"Just look at you." His mother's concern caused Andrew to peer up. "Is that blood!" Alex almost shrieked at the sight.

"What?! Where?!" Andrew voiced his shock as he looked around his body. Wondering how he got dry so fast from being soaked through and through.

"Your forehead," Alex said, pointing at the spot.

"Weird," Andrew muttered as he rubbed his fingers together. He didn't feel a wound, so then where did the blood come from?

"What's wrong with your shoulder? There's Anta, just hold on for a little bit more, we'll get you out of there," Alex said, smiling down at her son as he looked up at her.

"Ow, Ow," Andrew hissed as his mother hugged him once he got out of that hole.

"Sorry," Alex said bashfully, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Bill take Andrew to the med tent to have his shoulder looked at," she ordered, as she gently rubbed his back. "I'm sorry, I promise to come check on you once we check this out. I hope you understand."

"Alright," Andrew nodded. He knew that, even he couldn't blame her for wanting to get down there. He just wanted to know why that place felt so familiar.

"Why did he smell like pomegranates?" Anta asked, as she stepped up to Alex's side as they watched Bill leading Andrew out of the sanctum.

Alex arched an eyebrow as Anta stared intently at her son. She had never once seen Anta display any form of attraction to Andrew since he's been in their camp. Instantly, Alex felt herself growing jealous. What was wrong with her?! She shouldn't be getting jealous if someone else was interested in her son. That was only natural that a woman did yet... something inside of her wanted her son to be all hers and hers alone.

"I don't know, now," Alex said, turning her attention back to the hole in the floor. Trying to take her mind off of that very odd emotion she was feeling. "Let's go investigate this odd discovery Andrew fell into."

******

"Man, it sure is a hot one today," Bill groaned as they stepped out in the heat.

Andrew looked to the sky and then down his body. Sure, he knew it was hot, the weather net had told him that. However, he didn't feel an ounce of heat on his skin when he knew it was one hundred and twenty degrees. "What the fuck is going on?!" Andrew asked himself. Sure, he was glad he wasn't sweating his ass off the moment the sun touched his skin. This was just too weird, not only that, the pain in his shoulder began to wane as they climbed up the sand embankment.

"I bet it was nice and cool down in that place?" Bill sighed as he tugged at his shirt to circulate some form of cooling around his hairy chest. "Yeah," Andrew muttered not paying attention as his mind tried to comprehend what was happening to him.

"Well, here we are, you going be okay on your own?" Bill asked, as he held the tent flap open.

"Sure, I'm a big boy. Daddy doesn't need to hold my hand," Andrew joked. He didn't miss the smirk on Bill's lips.

"Alright, I'm gonna see if I can't get down there and escape this heat," Bill said, noticing how Andrew's skin was dry as a bone while his own held a light sheen of sweat on it.

"Have fun," Andrew called back as Bill waved to him.

"Something I can help you with?" asked a woman with very broken English.

Andrew watched how her ebony hair hung freely over the back of the chair as she leaned back while fanning her face. Watching how she held open her blouse as her sweat ran down the valley of her breasts.

"I fell down a hole, hit my shoulder, and I think my head too," Andrew said, wincing as he moved his arm.

"Oh?" The wood shifted as she sat straighter in her seat as she turned to look at Andrew. "Please take your shirt off and hop on the table," Akila said, her brown eyes ran down his body. Her nose wiggled as the scent of fresh pomegranates filled the tent. Her body heated as her eyes ran down his bare back as he dropped it on the table before he hoisted himself up onto it. Her hips swayed as she walked around him. "Tell me how much pain?" she asked, as her finger probed his shoulder. Shooting Andrew a coy smirk as his eyes fell on his arm that was sandwiched between her breasts.

"It hurt a lot, but the pain is..." Andrew took a dry swallow as he felt his manhood awakening.

"Yes?" Her naked lips smiled as her thumbs lightly messaged his shoulder.

"It's fading faster than I thought it would, given how hard I hit that stone," Andrew said, looking away.

"Yes, I imagine so." Her fingertips ran along his shoulder as she walked behind him. "Tell me does this hurt?" Probing around the large bruise she saw forming. Feeling his muscles tensing as her breasts pressed into his back.

"Y-y-yeah," Andrew stuttered.

"Well, it seems you got lucky, nothing broken, nothing dislocated," Akila mused as she walked back around the table. "Now let's take a look at that head, hmm?" Her hands took hold of the side of his head thrusting it down making him gaze at her breasts.

"Don't get hard, don't get hard," Andrew muttered in his mind. Yet that would be impossible since his cock liked what he saw.

"I don't see a wound, are you sure you hit your head?" Akila asked bringing his attention back up to her face. "Or is it this the head you injured?" she asked, a seductive smile formed on her lips as Andrew gasped as her hand grasped his waking member. "I think I need to check to make sure," Akila said, not giving Andrew a say in the matter.

Andrew's eyes widened at the sight of his cock. Not that he hadn't had a blow job before, and who was he to stop her from taking his cock into her mouth. No. It was the thing that greeted him as the nurse pulled it from his shorts. That... thing... was not his cock! His cock wasn't that big, nor was it that fat. He was average sized, or he was before he fell into that hole, what he saw as her hands ran up and down his shaft had to be ten and a half inches long and three and a half fingers wide.

"Yes, this has to be the cause," Akila cooed bringing Andrew's attention back to the forefront. Her brown eyes burned with lust as she looked into Andrew's blue-green eyes.

Andrew moaned lightly as her thumb rubbed the back of his crown. Taking a dry swallow as she popped a few more buttons of her shirt. Displaying her 38D breasts to him, her dark brown gumdrop shaped nipples stood upon her matching areolas. His body shuddered as she wrapped them around his shaft.

"You like this don't you?" Akila cooed as she pressed her soft mounds lightly against his cock. Her tongue flickered out teasing his crown before her lips wrapped around his mushroom top.

"Oh God," Andrew moaned. This was his first ever titty fuck and he had to say he did quite enjoy it. Still though, the question remained: why would she even do it in the first place?

"You like my tits?" Akila asked her eyes peering up at him feeling his pre-cum coating her skin.

"O-oh yeah," Andrew said, his hand gripping the edge of the examining table as she sank down his shaft.

"Then I want you to coat them," Akila commanded before licking up the back of his cock.

"That shouldn't be a problem," Andrew said, his voice trembled as she slurped madly on his pole. God. It was sublime. His hand rested on the back of her head; his left arm propped himself up as he gazed up at the tent's ceiling. Who would have thought he would be getting a blow job and a titty fuck out in the middle of nowhere. Andrew sure didn't, not that he was complaining.

"Come now big boy, coat these titties in your cum," Akila purred as she stroked his cock. Directing the flow of his sperm as it shot out from the tip of his cock. Andrew's breath stuttered as she brushed the tip of his rod against her nipples coating them in the remainder of his seed. "I see nothing wrong, you may go, but do come back and see me," Akila said, winking as she sucked his cum off her finger.

Andrew sighed as he stepped out of the med tent. What the hell was going on with him? What the hell was happening to his body? He wished he knew. He did know it had to have something to do about that place, since nothing like this had taken place before he fell into that hole. "That's just ridiculous," Andrew said, shaking his head.

"I was just coming to see how you were," Alex said, feeling her body heating as her son's eyes ran up her body.

"Apparently I got lucky," Andrew said offhandedly, not telling his mother of all the weird things that's happened so far.

"Good, I'm glad," Alex said, breathing out a sigh of relief. She could hear her ex-husband berating her for allowing Andrew to get hurt. "Come, I want to get your firsthand account on the record before you forget what you saw down there," she said, nodding towards her tent. Her nose wiggled as the scent of pomegranates drifted off her son's body as she walked beside him. She wondered why that was, it wasn't like he used a scented lotion she would know, nor did the deodorant he used every day smell anywhere near that, and why that scent made her mind grow blank as her body called to wrap herself around him. "I'll grab us something cold to drink," Alex said, flashing her son a smile as he muttered an 'Okay.'

"Ah, that's better," Alex sighed in bliss as she pressed the ice-cold bottle to her neck.

Andrew tried and failed not to look as the condensation ran down her neck and into the valley of her breasts. His mind pictured how his tongue would feel as it ran along her skin following after its trail. Andrew shifted in his seat as his carnal mind began to stir still feeling the slickness on his cock. He didn't think his mother would enjoy knowing the nurse just blew him not five minutes ago.

"Now," pulling out a small tape recorder, "this is Professor Sanders on August 10th, two pm in the afternoon, with me is Andrew McCain the first person to enter the hidden chamber. Now Mr. McCain please state for the record as to what led up to the floor caving in and to you finding yourself in that room," Alex said, her professional side kicking in. "You can start any time you're ready," she said, unscrewing the top of her drink. Her eyes studied his face noting not a hint of sweat when it was one hundred and twenty degrees. Reaching over stopping the tape when he began to describe what he felt like as he entered the inner sanctum.

"Are you sure that's what you felt?" Alex asked, skeptically.

"I wouldn't lie about this, it's just too... fucking weird," Andrew said, hoping his mother would believe him.

"I see," crossing her legs as she leaned back against the chair, "very well, continue," Alex said, re-starting the recording.

"That's when I felt the floor giving out," Andrew said, trying to keep his eyes on his mother's face and not how that thigh of hers taunted him as the muscles beneath her skin moved as her leg lightly kicked. "Then I hit my shoulder on the stone, it felt like my body was turning every which way as I slid-tumbled down that shaft. Then I think I landed in some water beneath that pedestal with that cat statue on it..."

"Water?! Statue?!" Alex arched an eyebrow as she sat straighter. "Andrew, there was no water down there, or a cat statue, are you sure that's what you felt and saw and not something your mind tried to explain given your tumble?" she asked, concerned that he was suffering from a concussion. Knowing she was going have to keep an eye on him.

"No, there was water down there, otherwise I wouldn't have been soaked head to toe..."

"But Andrew you were completely dry when we got you out, clothes don't dry that fast," Alex said, trying to keep her questions unbiased.

"I know, I know. But there was water down there, I know I remember coughing some of it up," Andrew said, trying to get his mother to believe him.

"Okay, let's say I believe you and there was water down there," Alex said, knowing that the basin around the pedestal could have possibly held water in it at one point in time. Yet if her son was telling the truth then there was no way for it to evaporate so quickly given that it felt like fifty-five degrees down in that room, and the basin was bone dry when she and Abasi reached the bottom of the shaft. She was going to have to do something about Abasi, he was getting a little too... friendly with her. If there was a statue of a cat down there they couldn't find any traces of it, and stone doesn't just disappear. "Where do you think it went?" Alex asked, trying to get her son to see how illogical his statement was.

"How the hell would I know!" Andrew said, throwing his hands into the air. "I kind of passed out," he said, seeing the concerned look in his mother's eyes. Which was a very odd feeling for him given how she had left him.

"Are you sure you aren't suffering from a concussion?" Alex asked, stating it for the record.

"No... I don't think I am. The nurse didn't or couldn't find a head injury," Andrew muttered.

"Okay, what else..."

"Bast was there," Andrew blurted out.

"Do what?!" Alex asked, taken aback at what he had just said.

"Before I blacked out, I could have sworn Bast was standing over me. I know that look, I'm telling you it wasn't some carving I saw on a wall. Bast was as real as you and me," Andrew said, when his mother gave him a look that told him she didn't believe a word.

"Andrew... they were just stories to make people feel better about themselves. To help them when their time came, gods aren't real," Alex said, crossing her arms below her breasts.

"Believe me or don't. I know what I saw," Andrew said, surging from his seat. "I'm done!" he said, stumping past his mother.

"Andrew!" Alex called out to him as he stormed off.

Andrew's hand ran down his face as he groaned. Hanging his head as he leaned against the outer wall of the western wing. Something he only did since the stone was bare of anything. Why did he think his mother would believe him? Hell, he hardly believe it himself. "Hey, yeah, like I saw a god, and my cock grew four inches in less than ten minutes." Shaking his head, no wonder his mother didn't believe him. He knew he was going to have to apologize for that. If his mother was angry he couldn't blame her. Who in their right mind would believe a story like that? His head lifted as his ears caught something that was carried on the wind. Walking tentatively towards the sounds, arching an eyebrow as he stood in the entrance of the inner sanctum.

"Holy shit!" Andrew cursed as Abasi, Anta, Carla, and Bill were all in the middle of fucking each other.

"Fuck yes! Fucking give it to me!" Anta growled like a demon as Abasi pounded her from behind.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me like a whore!" Carla howled as Bill was between her legs fucking her to sweet oblivion.

Andrew couldn't move. His mind was too frozen in shock as they fucked each other like rabbits. He couldn't say how long they'd been going at it, but from the amount of cum he saw, Andrew had to guess he had stumbled upon them in the middle of their orgy. What made them just drop trou and start fucking their brains out? He had no clue. Yet he couldn't say Anta and Carla didn't have sexy bodies even if they were covered in cum. Easing himself backwards as Anta screamed and Carla's leg twitched, and a little squeak escaped her lips as they both came. He so didn't want to bear the brunt of their anger if they saw that he had stumbled upon them. He had enough problems as it were. Nonetheless, it was too late. He had been caught as Anta stared at him. Abasi's cum jetted out of her cunt as he collapsed to the floor. Carla pushed Bill's exhausted body off of her as he had shot his spunk into her.

123456...9