Pheromone Wars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it is not going to mean the same thing now." Said Jaren, speaking to his wife, "but back before our relationship changed, I cheated on you with my partner. I brought her here to apologize to you."

Rosenda gave Francis a cold expression. When Francis wouldn't look her in the eyes, she stood in front of her, placed her hand under her chin, and pulled her face up. "Is that true, slut? Did you fuck mi amor?"

"Yes, mam," whimpered Francis, looking up at her with a scared and heated expression.

Rosenda knew that she was supposed to appear shocked and angry at the betrayal (she didn't really care that her husband had fucked this girl, and suspected that this was a game). She was, of course, incredibly turned on by her suspicion that Francis was only here for Jaren and Rosenda to fuck and dominate. Also, she was confused.

Agent Francis had come to their house for dinner a couple of times while the two were partners, and Rosenda remembered her as a brash, extroverted leader. Somehow she had been changed.

The old Gina never wore makeup, but the new Gina had meticulously made up her face to subdue her harsher features. Instead of being tied back in a ponytail with some hair ties, her auburn hair was brushed out and styled.

Rosenda slid the girl's suit jacket off her unresisting shoulders.

"Tell me, sweet little slut, tell me how you made my husband unfaithful. Tell me everything you seduced him into doing to you, and then I will decide how I am going to punish you."

She turned Francis over and began unbuttoning her dress shirt, revealing a black sports bra.

Agent Francis's eyes closed as Rosenda bit her neck. "God," She confessed. "I sucked his cock so many times, oh god" ---

Rosenda knew the feeling. She made the same noises every time she thought about servicing her husband.

--- "and we would go to the hotel, and he would fuck me, missionary and doggy style, and I would let him come on my belly."

Rosenda had her hands down between the waist-line of Francis's pants and had just finished unbuttoning them when she said that. Rosenda pulled one hand out and grabbed her by the roots of her hair, yanking her back.

"Now listen here, tease, you just be honored to take his cum. I promise you by the end of this night, he's going to jack off into that slut mouth of yours. At the same time, I watch, and I am going to check and make sure that you open your mouth and show me his cum pooled at the bottom before you swallow it."

She turned Francis, so she was now facing Jaren while he sat at the coffee table and enjoying his wife performing her duty of breaking in a new slut.

Francis was forced to look at Jaren, by Rosenda's hands holding her by the scalp, as he looked over her body, naked now except for a pair of grey panties and a sports bra.

"Please," She begged Jaren with a whimper. "She scares me. Don't let her do this to me."

Jaren ignored and talked to his wife. "Honey, we have a problem that I think is going to work out to our mutual benefit. Agent Francis, here, is no longer with the bureau. She's been compromised and no longer can be on active duty. Unfortunately, we can't give her to her family because she has been turned into a nymphomaniac submissive slut.

"Also, unfortunately, I am going to be away on business a lot, and I can't stand the thought of leaving you alone while I am gone. I've permitted you to bring girls home with you while I am gone, but frankly, I feel uncomfortable having you alone in the house by yourself."

"That is why I am giving Francis to you. She's going to be our new maid and your property. Also, don't let her timid nature fool you. She's also been trained to do whatever it takes to keep you safe from harm. Think of her as a guard dog to keep for company and protection."

"No." Moaned Francis.

"Is it true? She's completely mine?" Asked Rosenda.

"Baby, I set it up so that she will follow your directions more diligently than she does mine. She is my gift to you. Now open the box."

Rosenda eagerly opened the box while Francis kneeled on the floor with her head down. Rosenda squealed with delight. Inside the box were a white satin apron, white thong panties, a dark blue corset, and a blue and white bonnet. It was a maid's uniform.

"Oh, Honey. It's perfect. I'll make sure she is wearing this right away. She got down on her knees and put her hands possessively on Francis's body.

"Listen, slut, no more sports bras, and cotton panties. You are my little dolly now, and I am going to make sure that you are only dressed up in your little maid outfit or sexy little negligees I pick out for you. Do you understand?"

From beneath the shroud of her hair, Rosenda heard Francis whisper, "Yes, Mam" in a defeated voice.

Rosenda ran her hands under her apron and up against the wetness of her pussy. With her other hand, she slipped two of her manicured fingers into Francis's wet box.

"I can't wait to teach you the best way to lick my clit," She said lewdly, but first, you need to thank my husband for letting me own you."

She pulled Francis by the hair between Jaren's legs and then kneeled beside her.

"Remember, slut, I will be watching. I already plan on spanking you after this for cheating on my husband. But I'll get out the brush and use it if I am not satisfied with your efforts at pleasing him."

Rosenda smiled up at her husband lovingly, and with her delicate hands, unzipped his slacks, and gently pulled out his hard cock. She bent over and whispered into her ear. "Suck my husband off nice now, sweetie, then give him a big smile. I promise it won't be so bad. I will take care of you, and you'll grow to like it here."

Francis slipped her mouth around Jaren's cock, her eyes moving between Jaren and his wife.

Francis became the housemaid of the Carter family that night and remained that way for the rest of her life. Jaren and his wife made love that night while she watched, contributing in any way they demanded. The next day Jaren had to leave for a week on a mission, and Rosenda had Francis all to herself. Rosenda was dominant but kind to Francis, and Francis soon grew to care for her new mistress and her husband. She enjoyed the routine of regularly cleaning the house for her new mistress. Francis enjoyed learning the perfect way to lick her mistress's clit to perfection and how to use all of her mistress's toys on her mistress. She enjoyed the strap-on cock her mistress used on her.

She had come to terms with the reality that she would rarely feel a real cock. Jaren's cock was now almost universally dedicated to her mistress or the girls her mistress brought over for him. Only on holidays, would her mistress allow her to feel Mister Jaren's cock inside her. She enjoyed the young girls the mistress would bring over while Jaren was gone or not gone; she especially enjoyed the constant worship demanded of her. Francis's life soon devolved into lying between a strange young girl's legs lapping at her pussy or asshole, listening to her squeal, and priming her for the mistress.

******

Nurse Nala leaned forward and pressed her cheek into the cool Italian leather of the daybed. Her hands were dutifully crossed behind her back at the crux of her ass, and her spine was arched to better present herself to Him. The man in the silver glasses was standing behind her, resting his hand on her "dulce-de-leche" ass.

"What does Miranda know of our plans?" The man asked.

"She believes that your organization has been routed and abandoned. She is currently going through the Covenant records and hoping to break up cells."

"And she has no suspicions that the information there is faked?"

"No Master, she has no suspicions. Please master." She wiggled her ass in a way that she hoped was pleasing. He gave her ass a sharp slap.

"In my own time. And Miranda has no knowledge of Project Circe?"

"No master." The man spread her apart. She felt him press against her anus. She loved it when he used her ass. It was all she was worth to men. He penetrated her, and she came.