Philanthropy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment her nipple entered my hungry mouth, I heard her moan. She's very vocal. Very loudly vocal. She pressed her breast against my mouth, and I felt the nails of her hands clench into my scalp.

Around her nipple, I spoke. "Less claws in my head, please?"

She relaxed her grip and resumed washing my hair. Shanti's hands returned and soon I was lost in bliss again.

My cock was straining and almost painful in its hardness and demanding attention. I don't masturbate very often. The hooker I hired out of high school explained to me that porn and masturbation are ruining men's sex lives. We've become desensitised to pleasure. And porn gives false expectations about what sex is about. I will never forget the first time I penetrated her. Without a condom, I'm afraid to admit, but honestly by that point, if she had anything to give to me, an STI was already a certainty based on what we had already done. But she was clean, as only very high priced hookers are. Where was I? Right, penetration. The feeling of my cock sinking inside her stays with me. It was the most pleasurable thing I have ever felt. It was hot and wet and wrapped my entire length of my cock in the feeling of coming home. To being exactly where it was supposed to be. The embrace of her vagina around every single square inch of my cock was so perfect. Her vagina was designed through millennia of evolution to be the perfect host for my cock.

Then I pulled back and felt it hold me and squeeze me. Then I pushed back in and it welcomed me back and caressed me in a way I had never been caressed before. So naturally, virgin me ejaculated right away. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. All the hairs stood up on my body. I was coming exactly where I was supposed to. And I did. Copious amounts and part of it hurt, I came so hard. I cried in joy, squeezing this woman in my arms and for a moment loving her with all my heart for all eternity.

Then I came back to earth, and she told me just how special that was and how every time after that, my orgasms will pale in comparison. After about twenty more fucks over a span of days, she was proven right. But what's that joke? Ask me how the worst blowjob in my life was. The answer: Fantastic!

And she was also wrong. There are ways to intensify male orgasms. I've had way better orgasms since then, but—there's always a but—that first time was the most memorable by far.

Why was I talking about this? Right. I don't masturbate very often. This is important because it means my cock is very sensitive. The way it should be. Not all worn out from jerking off twice a day, and four times a day on weekends. I also don't have a porn addiction. Which meant that kneeling on the towel in my shower, suckling the best breasts I have ever had the pleasure to suckle on, and with four hands massaging my scalp I was about ready to burst. Two weeks in a hospital with no sex is a really long time for me.

I heard kissing and managed to look up through soap and water to see Amanda and Shanti French kissing. Their tongues were going nuts.

And so I nutted. It just kind of happened. I was warm and wet and sucking on tits and all my sensory inputs overloaded. Amanda felt it splash against her legs and feet and she squealed and danced backward, pulling her nipple from my mouth.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it and completed the premature nut. Shanti was laughing, and Amanda was complaining that my cum was cooked to her legs and feet with the hot water. I just groaned and gently stroked my cock until my orgasm faded. After two weeks, it was a lot of cum.

Shanti pulled me back up against her and rubbed my chest and tweaked my nipples. "Good for you, Peter. You obviously needed that."

I grunted. I wasn't embarrassed. I had just cum and was inordinately pleased with myself.

Shanti rinsed my hair and Amanda took a face cloth and rubbed off my sticky cum.

"It's like rubber cement!" exclaimed Amanda.

I stood on shaky legs and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. That stopped her for a bit. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I groaned. Not enough women put their tongues in your mouth. It's always the other way around. Maybe it's a penetration thing? I've never discovered the answer. But not Amanda. Her tongue explored my mouth, and I fucking loved it. I was still hard and felt Shanti embrace me from behind. She reached around and found my cock and stroked it with a soaped-up hand.

She is so strong and hard, and I honestly couldn't feel her tits against my back. But her hand on my cock was gentle and perfect. For a woman who had never had cock before mine, she sure had figured it out quick enough. Her gentle touch was perfect, and I felt my passion rise. Amanda's wet breasts slipped and slid across my chest, and I lowered a hand to cup her gorgeous bottom.

I felt Shanti caress my bum and then her hand slipped between my cheeks. I could tell it was soaped up, and she worked her hand right in there and then cupped my balls from behind. I groaned into Amanda's mouth and Amanda kissed me harder. Shanti slid her hand back and teased my asshole. My cock was once again hard as iron and straining. My whole body was in contact with two women, front and back. One was kissing me ardently, and the other was washing the crack of my ass and then wow! Shanti slipped a finger expertly into my ass.

I grabbed Amanda by both ass cheeks and lifted her up. I lowered her down onto my waiting cock and she slipped easily down the length. I pressed her up against the wall of the shower and Shanti stayed pressed up against my back and started driving her finger slowly in and out of my ass.

I thrust into Amanda. Her vagina gripped me and held me in its warm and sensual embrace, and I moved my cock along its length and drew shudders and moans from her. I felt Shanti kiss my shoulders and then start to move her mouth lower. Amanda clung to my neck and continued to fuck my mouth with her tongue. She sucked on my tongue and lips and moaned with every thrust deep inside her.

Shanti kissed my lower back and then kissed my lower spine right above the crack of my ass. I had no idea this was an erogenous zone, but my cock jerked hard inside Amanda with every lick. Shanti moved down across my right ass cheek and then over to the left one. She slipped her finger free from my ass and then used her hands to spread my ass cheeks.

No fucking way, I thought and then groaned hard into Amanda's mouth when Shanti licked the crack of my ass with a deep probing, hot tongue. She wasn't hesitant at all. I could feel her hunger and I squatted a little to allow her more access. She managed to just touch my asshole with the tip of her tongue before I panted and released my mouth from Amanda's.

"We need a better place..."

Shanti growled and ordered me to sit on the small bench in the shower. I hurried over and sat, and Amanda swung a leg over me and lowered herself back down on my cock and locked her lips on mine, driving her tongue deep in my mouth.

Shanti spread my legs, and Amanda perched on my thighs. With my ass hanging over the edge of the bench, Shanti had full access and wasted no time. In moments, she was licking me from tailbone to somewhere up the crack of Amanda's exposed ass crack.

I was lost in the pleasure of Amanda's pussy squeezing my shaft and sending pleasure through me. Shanti's tongue darted across my asshole, sometime lingering and probing, and then over my taint and gently licking my balls, before rising along my exposed shaft, covered in Amanda's juices, and then disappearing higher up. Based on Amanda's shudders, she was being rimmed, too.

I hadn't felt this since Giselle Lacroix was the clean-up girl at the sex club with Imani, Shanti and I. Except Shanti was really good at it and really into it. And everyone was wet and slippery, and it was just fucking wow.

We stayed that way for a long time. After Amanda came for the third time, she said she needed a break and Shanti and her switched places. Soon I was driving my tongue into Shanti's mouth while driving my cock deep inside her tight pussy. Amanda took over licking us and her tongue felt different and softer and seemed to dart everywhere, sending shivers through me.

We stayed that way for a long time. Shanti came loud and hard on my cock. Amanda rose and hugged her from behind and Shanti turned her head and I watched them kiss up close and personal. I watched and thrust into Shanti and smiled.

The water was starting to cool down fast, and we hurriedly turned the shower off, dried each other in my big fluffy towels and ran laughing to my bed. The girls pushed me onto my back and in moments I had Shanti pressing her pussy down onto my face and I was looking up at her asshole. Amanda settled next to me and took my cock into her mouth. In moments, she was bobbing up and down and Shanti ground her pussy against my mouth.

Amanda rose when my cock reached maximum hardness, and she left the bed. I felt her settle back and then cold lube was stroked along my shaft and up over my bulbous head. I hissed and then moaned. Amanda fumbled with my cock and I felt my cock head rub against her pussy. She fumbled a bit more and then I felt her press my cock against her asshole.

"Oh, fuck," moaned Shanti. "In your ass, oh yeah..."

Amanda pressed down and my cock popped past her sphincter and into her ass. Her ring squeezed me hard, and she froze for a moment. It gripped me in little waves. Squeeze and relax. Squeeze and relax. Her ass calmed down, and she lowered herself further. And further. Until her full weight settled on my hips.

"Oh Jesus, so full! So good!" she moaned.

Shanti made some kind of sound, and her pussy spasmed on my mouth and tongue. A little orgasm for my little Indian lover. Then she moved her hips and placed her asshole on my mouth. I obliged her and ate her ass and this time she came harder.

Amanda was rising and falling on my cock. Her ass held me and gripped me with her ring. Inside it was warm and soft. So very different from pussy and less pleasurable, to be honest. But so dirty it makes it better sometimes. And Amanda was an anal freak. It was her thing. And she liked it so very hard. In a few moments, she sped up and then her hands pressed down on my chest and she drove her asshole down on my cock with complete abandon. She was making all sorts of noises and Shanti was cheering her on.

Shanti moved off me and ordered us about and I found myself still on my back but with Amanda in a reverse cowboy, still riding my cock in her ass. Shanti was between my legs and lapping at my balls and then she focused on Amanda's fully exposed pussy and devoured it. Amanda was making noises I had never heard before. It was somewhere between pleasure and sobbing. She was screeching at times. I gripped her ass cheeks, lifted her a few inches, and then started driving into her ass hard.

Amanda lasted maybe thirty seconds before an explosive orgasm hit her hard. Shanti, the lucky girl, was treated to a full-on liquid explosion from Amanda's pussy, which she drank down greedily and chose not to share. Amanda collapsed backwards onto me and nearly cracked her head on the headboard. She lay limp and wasted on top of me. Her limbs were akimbo and lifeless. She was speaking in tongues.

"Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Fuck. Wow. Wow. Fucking wow. Oh my God," she muttered. A shudder would ripple through her now and then, and she would moan and try to press her thighs together, but she seemed incapable. Shanti's grinning face appeared above us, looking down, and I could see Amanda's pussy juice all over her mouth and face. She leaned down and kissed me, and I tasted Amanda in all her deliciousness.

"Yum," I said and smacked my lips.

"Let me taste," mumbled Amanda, and Shanti kissed her long and hard.

My cock was still deep inside Amanda's ass, and I twitched it.

"Don't!" complained Amanda. "I'm too sensitive..."

Shanti pulled my cock free and lifted Amanda off me and laid her down. I was still rock hard and wanting more, and Shanti wasted no time. She applied a liberal amount of lube to my cock and climbed on top of me and drove my cock into her ass. She leaned down and kissed me hard and whispered into my mouth. "Fuck my ass, lover. Fuck me hard..."

I obliged her. I fucked her ass until we needed more lube. Then I fucked her more. Shanti was grunting and grabbing me, and I had to warn her to be gentle. Her grip is dangerous and when she loses control fucking, I sometimes worry about my safety.

I got her on all fours and pressed her shoulders down into the mattress, reapplied the lube, and drove my cock into her ass from behind. From this position, I ruled her. I grabbed her firm ass checks and squeezed them hard and spread them wide, stretching and widening her hairy asshole.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You are mine, Commander Shanti Patel. My ass fuck. My sex toy. Mine to do with what I want, when I want. Take my cock deep in your ass. Tell me you want my cock in your ass..."

"Yes! I want your cock in my ass!"

Amanda stirred and looked over with her eyes wide. I could see her excitement rise watching Shanti get ass fucked as hard as she likes it.

"Tell me you want my cum!"

"I want your cum!"

"I'm going to cum all over Amanda here and I want you to lick up every drop. Swallow every drop. Do you hear me?"

"Yes!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Eat your cum off Amanda!"

"Are you going to cum for me?"

She shook her head.

"What is it you need?"

She shook her head.

I increased my tempo, driving my cock deep into her asshole. I looked over at Amanda, fully awake and aware. She was playing with her pussy. "Amanda, get under Shanti and eat her out, now!"

Amanda grinned at me and obeyed. Shanti got up on her arms and Amanda slid under and latched her mouth onto Shanti's clit. Shanti pressed her face between Amanda's legs and started licking and eating whatever she could.

I jack hammered in and out of Shanti with my engorged and pleasure filled cock. My thighs were screaming at me with a steady burn, but the pleasure my cock was experiencing outweighed it. I could feel my cum surge in volume. My balls pulled in tight against me and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I want you to fucking cum for me, Shanti! My gorgeous fucking rock-solid woman! Cum into Amanda's hungry mouth! Feed my pleasure! When you cum, I cum!"

Shanti cried out in the way only women can in the throes of passion. Its primal and flips a switch inside men. Her orgasm hit her hard. Her ass clenched hard on my cock and despite my desire to cum on Amanda and watch Shanti lick it off, it was too much, and I erupted deep inside Shanti's ass. My cock jerked hard and spasmed and it fed Shanti's orgasm and she screeched into Amanda's groin.

Amanda reached up and grabbed my cock and wrenched it free of Shanti's ass and pulled it into her mouth. I was still pumping cum, and I shot into her hungry mouth. My cock, right from Shanti's ass, disappeared into Amanda's mouth and she sucked hard on it, drawing my cum from deep in my balls.

I kneeled behind Shanti and watched her pussy and asshole pucker and twitch, and I basked in the feeling of Amanda's warm mouth on my cock. Shanti had stopped making noises and breathed heavily with her open mouth still lying across Amanda's pussy.

I had never been so happy. Then I realised why. I actually cared about these two amazing women.

* * *

Two months later, Shanti Patel was happy and angry. Happy with her new liberating sex life, but angry at herself for allowing things to go as far as they had with Peter. She glanced at him, driving his shitty car down the highway, and then resumed looking for threats. She did it automatically, born of years of training and experiences. It was easier here in Canada than say, Iraq or Afghanistan, but threats are threats and so far, she was batting zero in keeping Peter safe from harm.

He's too fucking distracting. There's something about him. He looks normal enough, but fit and talented. He just oozes confidence. He has that damn swagger that he pulls off flawlessly. The moment she saw him she wanted to fuck him and that had startled her to her core. Then he had clearly wanted to fuck her. The intensity of it still made her wet thinking about it.

Peter was speeding as usual. He said the unwritten rule in Canada was you were allowed to exceed the speed limit by ten kilometres per hour. So of course, he did twenty over. He was in the far-left lane and was passing cars with abandon. Shanti approved. The only threat would be from another vehicle trying to match his speed, and it made her job easier.

They were on their way to another meeting with EDM Cessna. Phil Monday wanted to discuss some details about their efforts against LTG and the recent attack against Peter. Brad was back at the condo guarding Amanda, and Shanti was satisfied.

Brad had made a point of talking to her about Peter. He reminded her of their pregnant lieutenant who had slept with the man she had been protecting. Rule One: don't fuck the client. And Shanti had broken that rule about twenty times. She thought a moment and corrected herself. Maybe forty times. Maybe more.

Shanti was fooling herself; she knew. She was consoling herself, knowing that Peter shot blanks. But she had crossed the line. It was unprofessional, and if word got back to HQ, she would be removed from the field.

They approached their highway exit and Peter changed lanes by crossing four lanes at once and pulled into the offramp doing one hundred and twenty kilometres per hour. He hit the brakes and slowed down quickly. The offramp ended with a stoplight, and Peter pulled into the right lane and sped toward the green light and the right turn he needed.

Shanti spotted the guy with the squeegee bucket right away. He looked like a bum, full unkept beard, shit clothes that were too big for him, and wearing a sign written on the back of a cardboard beer case, asking for handouts.

Peter approached the stop line and slowed for the turn, and Shanti watched in disbelief as the squeegee dude stepped right in front of the vehicle. Peter struck him, and the man disappeared under the hood of the car and out of view.

"Oh my God!" shouted Peter. He threw the car into park and his hand moved to the door handle. "I just hit that guy!"

Shanti was stunned but knew something was off. Her instincts screamed at her. What was wrong with this? she thought, furiously. Peter pulled on the door release and his driver's side door swung open. His boots! she realised with a shock. The homeless guy was wearing tactical boots.

"Peter! Stop!" she cried and reached for her sidearm. She had it out in moments and then realised she should have exited the car first.

Two black panel vans screeched to a stop in front of them, blocking the way. Side doors popped open and Shanti saw the light machine guns held in the hands of two men dressed in black tactical gear. She saw Peter freeze by the front quarter panel of his car. He looked up from where the homeless man was to the vans and the weapons. Shanti fumbled for her door release just as the assault weapons opened up on Peter's car.

She saw a blur as the homeless man tackled Peter and she lost sight of both of them. She hunkered down in the front and pushed her door open. Bullets pinged off the car and Shanti heard the front windshield crack and then bullets were hitting the top of her seat, spraying stuffing material. She leaned back and kicked her door open. It swung open and then bounced off the limits of the hinges and swung closed again. She cursed and tried again; the door stayed open, and then bullets rained on the door.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

She heard Peter cry out for her, and she twisted in the well of the front seat and crawled to the door opening. She took a breath and then pushed herself out and looked under the door. She saw the van on the right and the man shooting from inside the opening. She lowered her Glock and took aim and fired two shots and was rewarded with the man falling back inside the van. She slipped out of the car and peered through the door window in time to see Peter being tossed in the van on the left by the homeless guy.