Philanthropy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and grabbed the thick duvet. I watched the knuckles of their hands whiten as they tightened their grip. I started to pull the duvet free, and they fought back. I grinned at them, and I saw their eyes crinkle in amusement.

With a roar and their squeals, I yanked the duvet free. Amanda and Dana were stark naked, lying next to each other.

"What's your scheme, Amanda?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Uh-huh. And you and Dana are naked in my bed for what reason exactly?"

"Does there have to be a reason? Dana, ignore him. He's a brute. No gallantry. Where were we?" Amanda turned on her left side toward Dana, and Dana turned to her side to face her. Dana reached up and brushed Amanda's hair from her face.

"I'm nervous. He's just watching..."

"He won't be for long. Don't be embarrassed. This is fun. Just relax."

"What if he won't?"

"He will. I promise. Trust me. Now kiss me."

I watched as Amanda and Dana kissed. Dana would sneak looks at me, but Amanda got lost in the pleasure. Amanda was the purest sexual being I had ever met. She threw her complete self into it. No regrets. She just enjoyed it. A lot like me.

My cock rose in little lurches, watching them kiss. Soon their hands wandered, and I watched their foreplay build and become more demanding. When Amanda fingered Dana, Dana shot a look at me in fear. She watched me and I watched her being pleasured. Soon she turned back to Amanda and gave in to the pleasure. Amanda was teaching her well.

I didn't understand the scheme yet. I obviously played a part. I'm not stupid, I know Dana wanted me to fuck her, but what was with all the charades?

They grew more heated and soon I was all but forgotten. I pulled over a chair and sat and watched. My cock stood straight up now, and I longed to touch it, but I resisted and merely watched. They were tender and loving. Mouths replaced fingers and moans filled my bedroom. Hips thrust against mouths and fingers, demanding more. I could hear their wetness and see it. Watching Amanda tongue Dana from behind was almost too much for me, and I almost jumped in. Dana's crotch was perfect. Hairless and no blemishes. Just pure white skin split by her perfect pussy and pristine asshole. Amanda clearly loved it and ate Dana from tailbone to pelvic bone.

I watched Amanda drive two fingers deep into Dana and lap at her pulsing asshole. Dana moaned and bucked and came beautifully. I watched Amanda lick her fingers clean and saw her deep satisfaction. Amanda looked so happy. I had forgotten just how much she filled my life with just with her presence. I looked back over the years and saw how she had always been there for me exactly when I needed her.

I couldn't say the same thing about me.

I rose from the chair and crawled up on the bed. Dana was collapsed on her front on the bed, exhausted from her latest orgasm. Amanda was lying on her side with her head just above Dana's ass. Her large firm breasts slanted downward, but not by much. She smiled at me.

I kissed her and tasted Dana on her lips. "Yum," I said. "She's delicious."

"Yes, she is. Sweet and tart. Just the way I like it."

I brushed her hair out of her face. "I missed you."

"Me too. We haven't really fucked in a long time. My ass misses you most of all."

Dear Amanda and her anal fetish. She's such a dirty, dirty girl. Exactly like me except with different junk. And she loves to talk dirty. Like a sailor. It thrills her, this expert at makeovers and making women beautiful and perfect. But underneath is this vixen who imagines the most lurid sex imaginable. Right then I remembered something Brad Carver had said, something about Amanda being a drug addict. I had forgotten until this moment. I put a mental bookmark on it and focused on my Amanda.

It wasn't lost on me I had an eighteen-year gorgeous ass inches from my face and when I looked down, I could see her perfect ass cheeks, asshole, and the wet entrance to her vagina. But Amanda was my focus.

I leaned over and kissed Amanda tenderly. It grew more heated, and Amanda held my face and pulled me closer. Dana stirred below us. I cupped one of Amanda's breasts and gently squeezed. I broke our kiss and started planting little kisses and licks down her face and over to her neck and ear. I pushed her onto her back and started kissing down her throat and across her collarbones. I covered her shoulders and then started on the first rise of her breasts.

I love just how soft breasts are. Kissing them is wonderful, and I kissed both of them equally but ignored her hardening nipples. Her hand was in my hair, but for nothing more than to connect with me, and let my head move her hand with it. When I latched onto a nipple, her hand dig into my scalp and tried to press my mouth down harder. I sucked her nipple hard and sucked in her whole areola and then gently bit. She moaned then.

"Oh my God, I want him to do that to me too!" I heard Dana say next to us.

Right. Dana. I had forgotten about her, mostly.

I left the breasts and spent time kissing Amanda's stomach and tonguing her belly button, which had her giggling and complaining it sent electric shocks directly to her clit. When Amanda moaned heavily and I knew I didn't do it, I looked up and found Dana suckling a breast like I had done. Amanda had a hand in her hair and was guiding her.

I kissed down to Amanda's thigh and went down to her feet. Amanda is into just about everything, but one thing she adores is having her feet licked. At first it gives her fits but then she gets used to it and then she gets really into it.

"Dana," I said softly.

She looked at me with an expression of hope on her face. What the fuck? I thought and then dismissed it. "Dana, take her other foot and do what I do."

Amanda looked up and shook her head. "No! It'll be too much!"

I grinned at her and waited for Dana to lie beside me. Watching her naked body slither across Amanda had my cock hardening. I had a woman who looked remarkably like Charlize Theron lying on her back waiting for me to pleasure her in the most carnal ways, and I was turned on more by Dana's youthful form.

I started sucking on Amanda's big toe. Before you say, gross! You have to understand Amanda. She goes for pedicures like most people go for lattes at the coffee shop. Her feet are perfect in every way. And it gives her pleasure when I do this. So, I do. So, shut up and if you don't like it, skip ahead.

Where was I? Right. Feet. The dirtiest sex with Amanda starts at her feet. I was priming the pump doing this, and I was super happy about it.

I sucked her big toe and Dana followed suit. She was a trooper and did what I did. I licked between her toes and sucked each toe individually. Then I licked up her sole, and she squealed and shuddered with just how ticklish it was. She thrashed but never let her feet fall out of our grasp. Soon we had all her toes in our mouths and licked and sucked, and Amanda was moaning for real. Her hand found her pussy and clit and she masturbated as we sucked her toes.

Dana and I watched her orgasm, and I waggled my eyebrows at Dana with a mouthful of toes, and Dana laughed out loud.

Amanda pulled her feet free and lay there looking satisfied. "Jesus, you two," she smiled. "That went right to my fucking cunt. Look how wet I am?" And she spread her legs and then spread the lips of her pussy. "Look at how fucking wet I am!"

Dana gasped. "Amanda!"

"What? Look at me. Look at my cunt. Its beautiful. Its so happy right now. I noticed, Peter, you missed kissing my cunt."

"Amanda! Stop saying that word!" admonished Dana.

"Cunt? Does that bother you?"

"Yes! It's vulgar!"

"Honey, it's my cunt. When I'm wearing clothes and out in public, it's my pussy. Cute and cuddly. Here, after coming so hard, it's my cunt. Cunts are for fucking and eating and licking. I need my cunt eaten. Who volunteers?"

I raised my hand. "I would love to eat your cunt, baby." Amanda smiled at me and spread her legs a little wider. I started kissing up Amanda's lower leg, up across her knee, and down the inside of her thigh. I knew what Amanda needed now. It wasn't teasing or any bullshit like that. Foreplay was over for her. She wanted it now. And hard, like she loves it.

I dived in and Amanda grunted, and her hands were on my head and driving me into her cunt. I lapped her hard and drove my tongue into her vagina. Then up and between her lips to her hard little clit. I circled it and lapped up her juices. I lifted a hand and found her butt plug and twisted it in her ass. She bucked at that and pressed my head harder against her. She was talking up a storm, and I wondered with humour just what Dana thought now.

"Jesus fuck, Peter! That's it. Tongue my hole. Fuuuck. Yes, like that. Deeper! Deeper you fuck! Uunngh. Fuck. Lap at it. Drink my juices. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuuuuck. Yes. My clit. Lick my clit! Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder you fuck! Finger my cunt! Yes! Two fingers! Really fuck it! Harder!"

I was pumping two fingers into her vagina, fingers curled up and lightly stroking her spongy g-spot. My tongue and lips attacked her clit. My spit and her juices were flooding the mattress.

"Twist my plug! Dana! Twist it!"

I felt fingers groping under the ones inside Amanda's vagina. Amanda moaned. Dana was twisting the plug and Amanda was going into full orgasm.

Dana surprised Amanda then. She pulled the plug forcefully from her ass and it sent Amanda over the edge. I felt Dana's head move under my hand and left the clit to look down and saw Dana rimming Amanda. That impressed the fuck out of me.

Amanda's voice got really deep and husky. "Unngh. Ph... ph... phhuuuck! Jesus fuck. Too much, fuck."

In moments she thrashed on the bed. Her legs started to shake like crazy and it passed through her body. Her head and shoulders lifted and the expression on her face was hard to judge. Her face went a deep red, and she wasn't breathing. She grunted once, twice, and then threw back her head and screamed her orgasm. Her thighs crashed on Dana and I and we valiantly held our post and kept licking and eating. Fluids rushed past my fingers with her orgasm. And Dana lapped them up.

I was impressed with Dana. She was fully into this. And she was good.

Time to teach her a lesson about Amanda's true nature.

That was a really good orgasm for her, but I could do better.

I sat up and pushed Dana out of the way. I lifted Amanda's ass off the bed and held her. Her legs splayed out over her head. Amanda looked up at me in her post-orgasmic haze and smiled. She was fucked and knew it.

I positioned my cock and drove it hard into her ass. She had applied lube to herself before inserting the butt plug, and the spit from Dana and Amanda's own vaginal fluids let my cock slide all the way in with no problem at all.

I started pounding her right away and Amanda threw her arms out to the side and grabbed handfuls of mattress to lock herself in position. Dana rose up and gawked at my cock driving in and out of her friend. Girlfriend? I had no idea.

"Amanda! Oh my God! Doesn't that hurt?"

Amanda answered by moaning.

I grunted. My cock was ready to erupt, but I was determined to keep going. "Dana, eat her cunt!"

"What?"

"Eat her cunt!"

"But your cock is right there and in her ass!"

It was. I was already admiring my cock going in and out of her ass.

Amanda answered. "Fuck yeah, eat my cunt, Dana! Do it! Sit on my face!"

Dana brightened at that and threw a leg over Amanda's face and lowered her pussy to Amanda's outstretched tongue. I watched Dana's face sink into bliss, and I couldn't help it. I kissed her.

This was the first time I truly kissed her in passion. This was a lip-lock with tongues probing deep and sucking up spit kind of kiss. A kiss that makes you horny. You can't fake desire when you kiss like that and we were really going at it. She tasted like peppermint, ass, and pussy. My favourite flavours at that point in time.

I broke off the kiss. "Look at my cock, Dana." And she did. "See it going in and out of her ass? Look at how she grips me. When I pull back, her ring clamps down and demands it doesn't leave. When I push in, she relaxes."

"It's so dirty. Oh, God, Amanda just rimmed me!" Dana shuddered and her eyes lost focus.

"Yes, it is. So dirty. Amanda needs this. This is her thing. Look at her cunt. See how engorged and wet it is. Taste it. Lick it."

Dana leaned forward; her eyes locked on my cock driving into Amanda's asshole a mere two inches from her face. Her tongue extended, and she lapped at Amanda's clit. Amanda groaned and started eating out Dana in earnest.

"That's it, Dana. Eat her cunt. Really get into it. Don't hold back."

Dana did. She started off slow but built up her excitement and soon she was sucking and licking Amanda's clit and vagina with lust and hunger. She came on Amanda's mouth and kept at it, never stopping.

Amanda had an explosive orgasm. Off the scale and she lost all control of her body and collapsed. We weren't ready, and she fell to the side. My cock popped free and smacked Dana on the face. We settled Amanda, and she curled up into a ball and shuddered and shook through her orgasm. It was a doozy.

I found myself staring at Dana. My cock was hard and ready to explode. She was covered in sweat and her hair looked like she had just had crazy sex. Which she had. I wanted her but stopped myself. She looked at me expectantly.

I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To clean up and get a washcloth for Amanda."

"Oh."

I washed my junk and wet two washcloths with hot water. I came back to the bedroom and first cleaned up Dana. She loved it. And so did I. Then I tended to Amanda. She loved this attention. I kissed her forehead, and she murmured thanks.

"I need a drink," I declared and left for the living room. I poured a scotch and sipped it. Dana came to the entranceway and leaned against the frame. She looked so sexy. My cock was at half-mast and pre-cum poured from it. I had a Kleenex and wiped it away. I looked out the windows to the city and Dana came over and hugged my side.

"Peter?"

"Yes?"

"Can it be my turn now?"

I sipped my scotch.

"No."

"Why not? Am I not sexy enough for you?"

"That's not it."

"What is it then?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest. I think... I think maybe one is that you are the daughter of my enemy. I think it crosses some line in my head of stuff I won't do."

"Can you not just pretend I'm not a Carver?"

I tried to sort out the negatives in that sentence.

"I'm a virgin, Peter."

I looked at her in surprise. "Really? I thought they were just a myth, like unicorns dancing around the Ark." I snorted.

"It's not funny."

"No, it's not. I'm sorry. I'm not making fun of you. Its just that I'm surprised."

"Why? I went to private all-girl schools my entire life. I never meet boys."

"You need to be with someone your own age."

"Is that another of your lies you tell yourself to not sleep with me? I sleep with Amanda and she's your age."

"Amanda is a sex addict."

"So are you."

"That doesn't matter. I can't."

Her hand reached down and held my cock. It immediately stirred to life and grew in her hand. She stroked it gently. "I want this inside me."

"No."

Dana fell to her knees and took me in her mouth. She had been practising, and she took half my length into her mouth and sucked gently. She slid back and then down. Her tongue swirled under my shaft. It felt really good, and I didn't want her to stop. She had blown me before. What was one more time?

She popped me out of her mouth about three seconds before I was about to cum. Dammit.

"I think you're afraid I won't do what you want if you fuck me."

She took me in her mouth again and edged me and stopped.

"You think I'll break my deal and not give you what you want. The information about my dad."

I was back in her mouth, and I was so close.

She stopped and squeezed the base of my cock. I groaned. "Gui Po. That's the name you are looking for, Peter. Gui Po. G. U. I. P. O. Two words. Now will you fuck me?"

I looked down at her and nodded. I really am an asshole. She gave me what I wanted and now I would take what I wanted.

I scooped her up and carried her into my bedroom like a bride. I laid her down next to Amanda, who was awake and watching.

Everything I had done to Amanda, I did to Dana. Amanda helped me suck her toes. Dana came a few times, loudly and explosively. She was a squirter, which surprised me, and Amanda kind of went 'Surprise!' and laughed.

When it was time, I was very gentle. Virgins today are not like in Victorian times, where horse riding was the only thing that broke hymens. Women today are regularly active in sports and have access to porn 24/7 on the Internet, and many household vegetables can replace a cock. The purity of a hymen and the concept of virginity is a dated and misogynistic invention, in my opinion.

For me, I was just going to be the first cock inside her. I'm sure she's put other things in there. Amanda's fingers and tongue, for example. Amanda has lots of toys too, and I would be surprised if she hadn't stuffed one or two into Dana's little honey pot.

I knew Dana would remember this for her entire life. So, I did it right. I asked her if it was alright and she said yes. I asked if she still had a hymen and she shook her head. Amanda held her hand and seemed more excited than Dana.

"Here we go," I said and pushed the head of my cock against her pussy. I rubbed it up and down gently, from her clit to her vaginal opening. I was more worried about how long I would last. I had been edged all night. My balls felt sore. I continued to rub my cock head across her pussy and felt her getting wetter.

She was up on her elbows and watching intently. She was making little sounds of pleasure. Amanda kissed her cheek and for a moment they necked.

"It's going to be awesome, Dana. You'll see. Better than my strap-on."

Dana bit her lip and looked up at me. "Put it in me, Peter, I'm ready."

I nodded and pushed the head of my cock inside her pussy. She was tight, not Shanti tight, but tight. She had a perfect pussy. Her inner lips are small and not all crinkly or hanging down like old drapes. Her clit is small, her vaginal opening small, but it stretched like a trooper and I was easily inside.

Dana's eyes were wide open, watching. "Oh, it feels hot!"

I pushed in a little more, no more than half an inch. She was wet and I could have just plunged it in all the way, fucked her, blew my load, and walked away. But there was something fascinating about this. Her attentiveness and having Amanda witness it made it surreal.

"Oh, Amanda. It's so big! And so hot! The heat is intense!"

"I know, baby. Peter, go deeper, she can take it."

I nodded and pushed deeper until half my cock was inside her.

"Oh, So big! It feels wonderful!"

I pulled back my cock, and Dana moaned, and her head fell back.

"Oh, my God! That feels so good!"

I pushed back in slowly and stopped hallway. Dana resumed staring at where my cock was obscenely penetrating her. The first penis to plump her depths. I pulled back and thrust gently. I repeated this over and over. Her pussy was amazingly wet, and my cock was soon coated in white cream. Amanda leaned down and lapped it up and accidently brushed Dana's clit. She spasmed and came with that little touch.

"Jesus, Amanda! That was amazing!"

I was starting to get antsy and thrust a little faster. Dana stopped talking and focused on my cock and her pleasure. I pushed deeper and deeper and finally bottomed out inside her. Dana had flopped down on the bed and I had her legs up over my shoulders. I sank deeply inside her and pulled back sharply.

Dana was grunting and moaning, and Amanda held her hand tightly. I could feel my cum begin to boil and knew I had to get this girl off fast. I reached down and thumbed her clit and gently teased it. Dana tensed up and then came hard around my cock. I felt her pussy become soaked. I pulled out and a stream of clear liquid shot from Dana. She had her back arched and I could see her pussy pulsing like some crazy thing. I drove my cock back inside and Dana screamed and came again. I thumbed her clit and pulled out, and another stream of liquid splashed against my stomach and cock.