Philanthropy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was beautiful," she mouthed at me.

I nodded, and she realised she was still standing there with her hand down the front of her pants. She pulled it free, and I saw how wet her fingers were. She wiped them on her scrubs and fled.

"Did she leave?" asked Shanti into my neck.

"Yeah, how long was she there?"

"Since I sank that cock of yours into my twat."

We lay in silence, and I could feel her heartbeat between us. It was so slow and powerful. "I like being inside you."

"Me too. You inside me, I mean."

"What was that?"

Shanti laughed and lifted her head to look down at me, searching for something. Her smile faded, and she put her head back. "Don't worry about it."

* * *

The next day I was pronounced fit to leave the hospital for obvious reasons. Shanti walked out with me, looking around as she was always doing. I felt safe with her. More than safe. I trusted her with my life. That was a new feeling for me. But I did. She would always be there for me, and she would always protect me. It felt liberating.

I chatted away with her all the way out to the car. I spoke about things we could do together. Travel around, see places. I talked about how she could come work with me. Like Batman and Robin. Except not homoerotic like Batman and Robin. Robin is a girl's name, too, I pointed out.

Shanti stayed quiet the entire time. I drove the Ford Edge Titanium rental she had found for us. My Hyundai was a write-off, with the entire engine shot to shit. Literally. We pulled into the garage and she cleared the area. We went up to my condo and she disappeared into her room. Amanda was out with Brad doing shopping. Lucky Brad.

I made burgers for lunch with home fries. I called out for Shanti, but she failed to respond, so I left it on the counter wrapped in plastic wrap. I went to my balcony and had a smoke and a toke and then opened up my laptop and checked my code and data lakes. Everything was coming along nicely.

Now that I knew the banks that LTG used, I was able to start tracing into the offshore accounts and the picture was starting to come together.

I heard the front door open and the unmistakable squeal of Dana.

"Peter! You're back! We missed you so much!"

I rose just in time to catch Dana as she flung herself into my arms. Behind her, I could see Amanda putting down several shopping bags. Brad was just closing the door. He looked exhausted.

Dana then kissed me. Not a peck. This was lip lock with full tongue. She tasted like peppermint. I kissed her back, because why not? I enjoyed it. She clung to me like a wet shirt with her arms hard around my neck and her legs around my waist. When she started to grind her groin against me, I peeled her off. Amanda was right there, and she replaced Dana.

We kissed for a moment around her smile, and then she pulled back and looked at me closely. "How are you, Peter? Truly? That was horrific what happened. You were tortured? Really?"

I nodded and pushed the images away. I looked at Dana and she looked guilty. "Don't Dana. Don't blame yourself. This was your dad. Not you."

Dana looked upset. "Was it really my dad? He could never do that, could he?"

"Yes, Dana. He did. He electrocuted me. Held me in a freezer."

"I can't believe it! Mum hasn't said a word!"

"It's true. I saw what you wrote on his cast, Dana. And the little red heart."

I saw her face crush, and she turned away. Amanda went right to her and held her and looked at me and frowned. "Peter!"

"What? She has every right to know her father is a sick prick. He almost killed me. Again! If Shanti hadn't arrived when she did..." I let the words hang because I had never successfully finished that sentence in my head.

I looked into the condo and saw Brad come out of the bedrooms. In a moment, Shanti came out too, but with her bag. Packed.

"What the fuck?" I said and went inside the condo. "Shanti? What's going on?"

Shanti hoisted her bag and looked at Brad. "Brad here is going to watch over you. I have to go. Stay safe. Listen to Brad. He's almost as smart as me."

"What?"

Shanti opened the front door and paused without looking back. "It's been six months. Time to go."

The door closed, and she was gone.

* * *

Van Gogh had a rough life. He went kind of loopy and cut off his own ear. Eventually his depression and insanity made him shoot himself in the chest. He fucked it up and suffered for two days before finally succumbing. The end of his life was two days of excruciating pain wanting to die.

I could relate.

Shanti leaving caused my world to implode. I didn't go crazy or scream and rant and rave. Instead, I found myself deep inside my fortress of solitude. Amanda knew what it was about, and she managed to disappear in my condo and made sure Brad stayed the fuck away from me.

I lived on my balcony and smoked one cigarette after another and did too much pot and hash. The scotch helped balance me. A Yin and Yang thing. Or maybe just a shit load of Yang. I lived on my balcony. I stopped cooking. I ordered in shit food for everyone because all ordered in food is shit.

Amanda kept coming out and putting a blanket over me. The air was getting much cooler in the middle of Fall. Some mornings you could almost smell snow in the air. I didn't care. After the cold of the freezer, a little chill in the air was nothing.

Dana was told to stay away until Amanda told her she could come back. I vaguely remember that conversation.

In retaliation, she decided to play her violin on her balcony for me instead. She was really quite good. And I admit it helped to listen to her play.

I couldn't get Shanti out of my mind. The void she had left was too large a chasm for me to cross.

I stayed that way for two weeks.

One day I was looking at myself in the mirror and saw just how scruffy I looked. Two weeks of beard came off. Then I showered. Then I found myself in the kitchen preparing Amanda's favourite meal, a la Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen menu. I wore loose black slacks and an Egyptian white cotton dress shirt not tucked in. I was barefoot and relaxed, finally feeling normal after so many crazy months and weeks.

Amanda came into the living room, spied me, and then texted Dana, who bounced over at once. Amanda spoke to Brad for a moment, and he left the condo after getting my approval. He said he was going for a long run along the river.

The girls disappeared into Amanda's room and emerged dressed in light summer dresses. Totally inappropriate for the weather outside, but in my condo, it caught my attention at once. They were both braless, and I wondered about panties. They posed for me and I complimented them. They grinned at each other, and I knew then that whatever they had been planning for weeks was about to hatch.

I ordered them into the kitchen and got them to help prepare the meal in small ways. Soon the meal was prepped and a bottle of Clos Erasmus "Laurel" Priorat red wine was decanted and waiting for us to enjoy it. During the prep, Amanda or Dana would rub my back or touch my shoulder. They were both constantly touching me. Dana or Amanda would run a hand up inside my shirt and caress my pecs or lower back. Amanda would press up against my side as she watched me stir something and run a gentle hand over my stomach. Dana even went so boldly as to stroke the front of my pants.

Amanda laughed and rewarded her with a deep kiss. That got my attention, and soon they were kissing whenever I seemed to look at them. Once Amanda called me to look over at her and I found her behind Dana, her summer dress hiked up and cupping her exposed breasts. That stopped me cold in my tracks. I had never truly seen her tits exposed before, and they were gorgeous. I truly looked at Dana for the first time in a long time.

When I had first seen her, she had long auburn hair that she kept covering her face from the world. Later, she would cut her hair short into a pageboy cut and expose her glasses, light grey eyes with a slight almond shape, braces, and dark freckles that peppered her high cheekbones. Now her glasses were gone, and her eyes shone back at me. Amanda had really made her up. Perfect eyebrows and a trace of mascara that made her eyelashes stand out. She looked like a model. She was excited, exposing her gorgeous tits to me. Amanda squeezed them and pulled and pinched her hardened nipples.

Amanda kissed Dana's neck, and when she pulled back, a small string of spit followed her mouth. Amanda and Dana locked eyes with me, and I watched Amanda slip a hand slowly across Dana's smooth, flat stomach. She had been working out quite a bit, finding it excited her.

I tracked downwards and saw she wore cute little panties with the word Wednesday written on them. It was Thursday.

"I sure hope you haven't been wearing those panties for two days," I said as a way of defusing my excitement.

"What?" said Dana and then looked down at her panties.

"They say Wednesday. Today's Thursday."

Amanda smirked at me and then slid down the back of Dana and peered at me from around Dana's hips. She took hold of the tiny waistband of the panties and slid them down excruciatingly slowly. Slowly her mons was exposed, and I had yet to see any trace of hair. The panties lowered and I could see the start of her tiny labia exposed. A sticky string of her excitement trailed to her panties and then parted. I licked my lips. Dana's thigh gap was prominent, and my cock surged hard in my pants. Amanda grinned at me past Dana's legs and slid the panties down to the floor. Dana stepped out of them and Amanda stood and stepped up close to me. She raised the panties to my nose and mouth.

"Inhale," she whispered.

I did and smelt the sweet musk of Dana. The smell entered my brain and flipped about a thousand switches.

Amanda pressed the crotch of the panties to my lips and I felt the wetness.

"Taste," she whispered.

My tongue followed her orders, and I touched the panties with the tip. Amanda pressed the panties to my tongue, and I licked them. Dana tasted sweet and tangy. My mouth filled with spit and I swallowed, taking the small offering of Dana's pussy inside me.

"Kiss me," murmured Amanda, and she stood on her tiptoes and moved her mouth closer to mine.

I tilted my head and found Amanda's sweet lips touching mine, softly and intimately. I pressed a little harder and Amanda stretched higher and we parted lips and touched our tongues. It was electric and intense.

Then Amanda skipped backwards, laughing, twirling Dana's panties. She took two steps away and bent over with her ass toward me. She looked back at me and raised her dress over her ass in small little motions. She didn't have on any panties and I could see her pussy in all its glory. Her pussy was excited. Her labia were blushed red with desire, and her wetness gleamed in the kitchen lights. Dana grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, exposing a red jewelled chrome butt plug. Dana gave it a twist, and I watched Amanda's eyes flutter.

Amanda stood and lowered her dress, and Dana melted into her arms for a kiss. Still kissing, Dana put her head beside Amanda's and reached out for my hand. I gave it to her, and she pulled me closer. I put my face closer to theirs and Amanda reached up and pulled my head in and in a moment all three of our lips were kissing. I wrapped my arms around both girls and pulled them in tight, and we kissed, and the girls giggled.

My kitchen alarm sounded, and the girls complained.

"Wellingtons are done!" I proclaimed and pulled away from them. Their hands were like clinging vines, refusing to let go, but I escaped.

I finished the meal and laid everything on the table. Lobster risotto, beef wellington, potato puree, and Brussels sprouts cooked in bacon fat. We sat and Amanda poured the wine, even some for Dana who wouldn't be nineteen for a couple of months. Food became the focus and Dana gushed about every mouthful. She had never truly tasted my finer cuisine. She declared the wellingtons the best thing she had ever eaten. I smiled, but the kudos truly went to Ramsey. His recipes are truly remarkable.

After dinner, we cleaned up, and I went outside for a smoke. I was feeling more content. My thoughts rarely turned to Shanti. I felt more normal. Grounded.

I heard the balcony door slide open and Dana stepped out, wrapped in a thick Hudson Bay blanket against the cold. She sat in the cushion seat next to me and watched me smoke for a bit, saying nothing. I pulled out my pot box and rolled a joint. I took a puff and Dana held out a hand and I gave it to her. She took a hit and held her breath and handed it back to me.

"I liked your violin playing. You really are good. You didn't lie."

Dana blew out her smoke. "Thanks. I work really hard at it." She tightened the blanket around her. "Are you okay, now? I mean, have you forgiven Shanti?"

"Forgiven her?" I said looking at her. "There's nothing to forgive. It was me who made the mistake that she would never leave. She warned me on day one. It's how she operates. The mistake was mine thinking I could change that. I set myself up for disappointment."

"I really miss her."

"I do, too."

We sat in silence for a moment and we passed the joint back and forth.

"I'm sorry my dad tortured you. Its really hard for me to accept it, though, ya know? Like you're talking about someone else? Not my dad. Mum won't speak about it."

"No daughter wants to hear their father is a sociopath."

Dana didn't respond.

"How are you still managing to come over here, anyway? I thought for sure your parents would put a stop to it."

Dana laughed a little. "Its funny. You have me spying on mum and dad and they have me spying on you. They want to know who you are speaking to. What you say. Everything you do."

I digested that. "And?"

"And what?"

"What do you tell them?"

"Everything! Of course! Except for the part where you have me looking into dad's businesses. And sucking your cock that day. That was awesome."

It had been awesome. It had led to amazing sex with Shanti, too. I focused on the business. "I only want names of businesses and associates. That's all."

"I know. I worry though that you'll do something bad."

"Bad? Like trying to kill me, Amanda, and Shanti? Capturing me and throwing me in a freezer and electrocuting me? Your dad said he was going to kill me. If not for Shanti..."

"I know. I'm sorry. This is like, really hard, you know? This is my mum and dad you are talking about! How can I betray them?"

When I had been in the hospital recovering from the bullet wound in my leg, I had shown Dana the spreadsheet that Alice Cartwell had sent me and made her listen to the audio file. I showed her what had happened to Delroy Bailey, the superintendent at her old condo. And the newspaper articles written by Katherine Crosby, and what had happened to her. I explained to her of all the harm her parents had done. Then I had asked her to return to her parents and start looking into the Carver businesses and known associates.

Why? The truth is I had been tracing all the Carver money for months. Every transaction leaves a trail, from A to B, and all the way to Z. Everything is trackable. Legal and illegal. But I'm talking about moving millions of dollars at a time. There is no way to air gap millions of dollars. Except within the banks. Once the bank has the money, it can be moved around. It's a shell game, with the ball disappearing under the cups. Seeing inside the bank is next to impossible. They have the best cyber security in the world. Bar none. The military may think they have the best people, but when you can only pay a corporal's salary, guess where the best people end up?

I traced all the money from the Carvers to offshore accounts once I discovered the Carvers relied on International Asset Protection using Offshore companies. The problem is seeing where it goes from there. This is what I had Dana trying to discover for me. I could follow the money into the offshore accounts, but then nothing. I had to see where it went from there. I know knew it went to LTG, but that meant little. LTG has companies doing the same thing the Carvers were doing. Except I couldn't see the other side of the problem. Carver money went into the bank, moved around like a shell game, and then left the bank. Problem was I had no way of knowing where it was going. Anyone of the millions of transactions could be to the LTG.

I needed Dana. She was my lynchpin. My ace in the hole. So far, she had produced nothing, and I was beginning to suspect she wasn't game. I could only wait and hope. I hope she realised my entire welfare hinged on her. Without her help, I was shooting in the dark, and one day Brad would win and I would be dead.

I work for a company that produces major financial software tools. Pretty sure I mentioned that before. The company is world renowned and trusted by banks and institutions worldwide. And I am the main programmer. The company was built off my code. Think of me as the Steve Wozniak of Apple. Just leaner and fitter, and probably with a much larger cock. Chest thumps.

But I could only see so much. I had embedded little snooping code into the software used worldwide. Every time they upgrade the software, it introduced my new code. It sniffed around. Looked for certain transactions and fed the data to a lake I had created within a rather large cloud storage company. Problem was, it was only as smart as the information I had. I had other code crunching the big data, but it too was missing far too many details.

I was so far ahead of anyone for big data it wasn't even funny. While everyone was looking for a way to solve crunching big data, I had solved it almost accidently. The trick is not to look at the data as this massively big problem. You have to look at it as one big picture. Except it's too big for that. Unless you find a way to step back and look at it from a distance. That's what I did. I could see the forest despite the trees. I was fairly confident no one would ever be able to see what I was doing or how.

Dana shivered next to me and I told her to head inside.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

"In a moment."

"Hurry. Amanda and I have something to talk to you about."

I nodded. Their little scheme was about to be hatched.

I watched Dana scurry inside. She dropped the blanket, and I saw she was wearing nothing underneath. Her gorgeous little ass disappeared into the condo in the direction of my bedroom and I smiled. She's almost nineteen, I rationalised in my head. Prime, fit, healthy, willing. So, what's my problem?

I knew the truth. I was afraid that crossing the line with her would turn her away and I would lose my one shot at uncovering the whole Carver world. I needed her and I wasn't willing to risk it. I sighed and had one more smoke before heading in.

My condo was dark, but a flickering light came from my bedroom. I walked closer and saw someone had lit several candles and had them placed around the room. Lying in my bed with the covers pulled up to just under their noses were Amanda and Dana. Blond and auburn hair mixing where their heads touched. Their eyes were larger than they should be, and they looked dark and sexy.

I stood in the doorway and watched them.

They watched me.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed the smell of smoke from my breath. I paused and then jumped in the shower. I walked back into the bedroom, dripping water, with my cock hanging half-limp and swinging between my legs.

I walked around the bed to stand at the end. Their eyes tracked me. Well, they tracked my cock. I stood there and put my hands on my hips. I found it erotic and my cock stirred and rose slightly.

Dana's eyes were locked on it. "Amanda," she whispered. "Look at it!"

Amanda nodded and said nothing. She was at least looking at my face now and then. I was on display and enjoyed it.