Philanthropy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad left, and the goons carted in a simple wooden bench with a high headboard. Leather straps were connected to the bench and dangled freely. One of the goons put down a heavy burlap sack, and I heard the rasp of bricks sliding together.

* * *

Shanti shifted her prone position at the edge of a warehouse rooftop and then reached up and adjusted her enhanced night-vision goggles. They were state-of-the-art, ruggedised with a personal digital assistant with a GPS enabled smartphone for blue force tracking. It even had a wireless intercom system allowing communications up to 800 metres.

She had pulled strings and strained the Canada-UK relations, but the Canadian Joint Task Force 2 lent her team the gear she needed. She still her C20 Designated Marksman Rifle 7.62mm Semi-automatic Sniper weapon made by Colt Canada, but her and Team Bulldog had the Colt M4A1 SOPMODs and Sig-Sauer P226s with suppressors.

Beside Shanti was a fast rope leading to the ground. WO2 Brad McIntosh was watching the same warehouse as her, only from the other side of the building. Sergeant Alan Wayne was on ground level, watching the ingress and egress access points. Petty Office Bruce Campbell was in a rigid hull inflatable boat on the river just offshore from the same warehouse.

Team Bulldog was ready for action in the industrial area east of the city. It was an area full of large warehouses that all looked the same. After days of watching Brad Carver, they had finally followed him here. He had been careful, but Team Bulldog knew all the tricks. Police Chief Richards had a team further inland up the access road in case they were needed, but Shanti informed him he would only be needed for cleanup after they were done.

The Police Chief had watched them prep for the mission. He had asked about the suppressors, and Alan explained they were merely to reduce gun shots to a volume that wouldn't kill their eardrums. He wished them luck and watched them leave.

Shanti was anxious to get started. Brad Carver had been inside for too long already and could have done any number of things to Peter. She knew he was in there. He had to be. It was time to take down Brad Carver for good, despite what Imani wanted. She had pleaded to leave the Carvers alone, but Shanti had refused. Imani had been really angry, but Shanti didn't care. She had promised Brad Carver that he was dead, and she aimed to keep that promise.

Her team agreed. Far too often they watched the bad guy get away and avoid punishment. Tonight, they had their sights set and Shanti gave them the full green light. Full takedown.

A quiet voice came through her headset.

"Movement. Warehouse doors are opening," spoke Alan, with his Scottish accent.

Shanti looked over at the warehouse and saw the main doors slide open. Headlights flashed out the opening and a car slowly pulled out. Shanti cursed. That was Brad Carver's car. She should know, she had placed the tracking device on it.

"Report," she ordered.

Alan responded. "Confirmed. Target is in the backseat. One driver. No others visible in the vehicle."

Damn, thought Shanti. Brad Carver was getting away. No way could she take him out now, without first confirming Peter was in the warehouse. If he wasn't, she would need Brad Carver.

"Okay, change one. Target is off the list. Let him egress. Once clear, we hit the warehouse. Acknowledge."

Her team acknowledged her order one after another in rapid sequence.

"Count targets, over." she ordered.

"Bulldog Three reports two watching side door, over," reported Brad.

"Bulldog Four reports four just inside main doors, over," reported Alan.

"Bulldog Five reports three on jetty, over," reported Bruce.

"Roger. Bulldog Four, report once the primary target has egressed, over," ordered Shanti.

"Roger, Bulldog One, out." replied Alan.

They waited in silence, watching the building.

"Bulldog One, this is Bulldog Four, primary target has departed, over."

"Copied. Team Bulldog, we are a go for extraction. Confirm your kills. Engage," ordered Shanti.

She heard three quick clicks on her headset and grabbed the rope beside her, attached her D-ring, and jumped over the edge of her warehouse. She fed line and felt her feet connect with the building. She pushed off and slid down fast, letting her line fly through the ring. As she approached the ground, she braked hard and her feet touched down lightly on the ground. She removed her D-ring and pulled out her M4A1 SOPMOD. Her team had modified the weapons with the Knights Armament Company sound suppressor, the Trijicon reflex sights, and the Insight Technology Visible Light Illuminator and aiming laser device. Her enhanced night-vision goggles would show her where she was aiming with remarkable precision, all the while showing her the exact locations of her team.

She ran crouched to the main door and saw the icon representing Alan approach from the other side. The building had three egress points. The main double door with a small door inset on the right door, the side door, and a back door by the river. She and Alan would hit the front, Bruce had the jetty, and Brad had the side door. Her team was exceptional and had worked together for so long they practically thought alike.

Shanti and Alan hit the main door with their backs to either side of the small inset door. She nodded to Alan and watched him prime a flashbang, open the small door, and toss it inside. Shanti opened her mouth and closed her eyes, and the bang was surprisingly loud in the quiet evening. She heard an equally loud bang over at the side door.

Alan rushed the door and entered the building with Shanti close behind. He broke left, and she broke right. They tracked with their rifles and took down the four blinded men writhing on the floor in pain. Four quick shots to the chests, followed by four quick shots to the heads. Shanti heard four shots from the side door area and three from the river.

"This is Bulldog Three, two down, out."

"This is Bulldog Four, four down, out."

"This is Bulldog Five, three down, out."

Alan and Shanti moved through the warehouse looking for targets. They spotted a small area with what looked like a card table set up. Two cigarettes burned in the ashtray.

"This is Bulldog Four, signs of two more, out."

Shanti tracked her team and saw Brad moving toward them, clearing the rooms one by one. She heard him shoot once and then again and saw him still moving. Bruce was approaching the jetty with the RHIB at speed.

"This is Bulldog Three, one down, out."

Shanti signalled to Alan, and he nodded and moved deeper, looking for the one missing. Shanti spotted thick plastic sheets strung up from the ceiling in wide strips and saw movement. She moved forward and searched for a target. She pushed past the plastic on the right side and saw a man opening a door to a freezer. She took him once in the back and the man arched backward and fell. Shanti aimed and tapped his skull and kicked his weapon away.

"This is Bulldog One, one down, out."

Three shots sounded from the jetty and Shanti saw Bruce was ashore and moving toward them.

"Clear," reported Brad.

"Clear," reported Alan.

"Clear," reported Bruce.

Shanti approached the open freezer door and glanced inside. It was empty except for Peter lying on a weird wooden bench with his legs strapped to it and his ankles held up by bricks. She had seen this before and shuddered. Tiger Benches were cruel and horrible.

"Clear," she reported. "Eyes on Peter. Need assistance."

Alan responded. "Ten seconds."

Shanti rushed into the room and ripped off her night vision goggles.

"Shanti!" grimaced Peter. "Get me out of this thing! I can't hold my legs up much longer!"

Shanti slid the bricks out from under Peter's feet, and he gasped in relief. Then she went to work on the leather straps. In moments, Alan joined her and together they removed the straps and lifted Peter off the bench. Brad arrived and with Alan they carried him between them. His legs wouldn't work properly. Bruce watched the warehouse, still on high alert.

"Oh my God, Shanti, I'm so glad to see you!" gushed Peter.

"Quiet. We need to get you out of here. Silence until I say it's safe..." barked Shanti. Internally, she was beyond happy. She felt like holding him and kissing him and then shaking him for getting captured. Outwardly, she was all business. She switched channels on her comm gear.

"Blue Knight, this is Bulldog One. Extracting the Prize, will require medical evac, over."

"This is Blue Knight, copied. Evac en route, ETA five mikes at Point Tango, over."

"Roger. Eleven OPFOR casualties. Zero FRNDFOR. Team Bulldog bugging out, ETA Point Tango three mikes, over."

"Roger, copied all, out."

"Okay Team Bulldog, move out," Shanti ordered her team.

* * *

I was back in the hospital, but safe, warm, and sound. I was told Brad Carver had disappeared, and the police were looking for him everywhere, but he was simply gone. Karen had been brought in for questioning and released. She was home with Dana and being watched continuously.

Meanwhile, I was finally warm. I never wanted to spend another second being cold for the rest of my life. I had spent the first night in the hospital recovering from severe hypothermia and dehydration. My junk was examined and pronounced normal, which I took offense to. My cock and balls are anything but normal. I suggested they use the word extraordinary, and the young female nurse nodded emphatically before the doctor frowned at her. I winked at her and her face lit up.

A lot of my muscles had micro tears and the lumps on my shins were now massive bruises that spread out across my entire shins. The only actual damage to me was I had lost the feeling in my left pinkie. The doctors said the feeling might return. It felt weird, but that was all that was wrong with me. Except, I kept hearing that stupid song all the time. The doctor said it would fade with time.

A military doctor arrived at one point and discussed Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder with me. Once he convinced me PTSD was real, I listened to him and agreed to contact him if I felt or noticed any of the many symptoms. He warned me PTSD has a way of sneaking up on you. He also said I would absolutely experience it. That sobered me up. A short time after the military doctor left, Shanti showed up and insisted we talk about it. She was no stranger to PTSD, and I found her way of talking and dealing with it to be fascinating.

And then I held her and told her she was my angel.

I could close my eyes and see Shanti bursting into the freezer, looking all military and strong and wonderful. My personal rescue angel. She held my hand until they loaded me in the hospital helicopter and then promised to see me later. I didn't want to let go of her hand. I saw her standing there, looking proud of herself, with her three team members standing stoically behind her. As we lifted off, rotor wash swirled dust and debris around them, but in the middle of it all was Shanti's bright white grin looking up at me with her hands on her hips. I never loved the British more than at that point.

I kissed her forehead as she lay next to me in the hospital. She had her head on my chest, lying against my left side with her arm and leg draped over me. We were just making small talk and enjoying the peace. The next day I would be going home.

"How's Amanda?" I asked and ran my fingers through her cornrows.

"Fine," came the muffled reply.

"And Dana?"

"Fine."

"Amber?"

"She's aware of the threat Brad Carver made. The police have increased her security."

"And you?"

She stirred and lifted her head only enough to peer at me before plopping her head back on my chest. It was like dropping a bowling ball on me. "You know I'm fine."

"And the Bulldogs?"

"Happy. They got to take out bad guys yesterday. They live for that shit."

"And you don't?"

"No."

"You were impressive yesterday. I honestly thought I was dead. Sitting on that bench thing, struggling to hold my legs straight and not being able to feel them. That... that was horrible."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I should have listened to you. I got out of that car so quick..."

"You thought you hit some dude."

"I did hit him! We heard the thump!"

"Yeah. Old trick. I was too slow. I mean, I could see his fucking boots. I'm not usually that stupid."

"Semen makes you stupid."

Shanti went still for a moment. "What the actual fuck? Where'd you hear that bullshit?"

"I'm full of semen right now. And I feel stupid."

"Uh-huh. It would certainly explain a great many things about you."

"I get smarter when I cum. The more I cum, the smarter I get."

"Where is this going?"

"I thought maybe you might want to relieve me of some of this stupidity."

Shanti's head shook, and after a bit I realised she was laughing quietly.

"It's a medical problem. Very serious. You laugh at that which you don't understand."

"Oh, I understand perfectly. You want me to blow you."

"See? You're smarter than me! You figured all that out!"

"And if I blow you, then I get stupider."

I thought for a moment. "You don't have to swallow."

Shanti lifted her head and pushed her head toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. I stared into her eyes and saw my reflection in her gorgeous brown eyes. She broke the kiss and stared back at me, and a little smile lifted the corners of her mouth.

I felt so at peace. So safe. This remarkable woman made everything better. "Thank you, Shanti Patel. Thank you for rescuing me. For being there. For being my friend."

Shanti smirked. "Friend? Are we friends now?"

I nodded, certain as I always am about the women around me. Until I'm not.

"Friends can ask for anything, can't they?" she said.

"Ah, yes," I said hesitantly.

"Good," she said and got off me. She pulled back the sheet and blanket covering me and admired my cock for a moment. She wiggled out of her pants and I saw a flash of her hairy groin before she crawled into bed and pulled the blankets over both of us. She crawled on top of me and reached down and grabbed my quickly hardening cock and lined it up with her vagina.

She was looking down at me when she lowered herself down around my cock. My cock grew hard inside her and I could see her eyes flutter and then focus on me. "I'm doing all the work. If you cum, good for you, but this is for me. I'm taking my due."

She started to move her hips back and forth the way women do when they're in charge. It's not usually what men want, but for women, they're making sure your cock hits all the spots they want it to hit. I watched her face, captivated by all the expressions flitting across it. A smile with one corner lifted high, her tongue licking her lips, and the concentration on her face made her beautifully sultry. I went to move my hands to her ass, but she shook her head.

She rode me gently, drawing out her own pleasure. She used me as a means to her own enjoyment and pleasure. I watched fascinated as this powerful woman took from me what she wanted. I would give her anything. I watched her first little orgasm and felt her pussy tighten on me for a moment. We could both hear her wetness as she rode my cock. Her scent touched my nostrils, and I inhaled deeply. Shanti's musk is delicious and makes me hard.

Her shirt came off and I could see her muscles bunching and relaxing. Her abs rippled with her efforts. She was a work of art. Beautiful brown skin, glowing with health and fitness. She was gorgeous.

She rode me for a long time, and she wasn't nearly done. The whole time she stared deep into my eyes. My pleasure rose slowly and surely. At times, she would press her hips down, driving me deep inside her, and the feeling of my cock head being caressed by her warm, wet vaginal walls, and sliding along her entire depth, would take my pleasure a little higher each time. I found myself waiting for those moments, and I detected her pattern. She did it again, and a moan escaped me. Her smirk returned, but she didn't relent.

This wasn't a hard or desperate fuck, I thought. We were making love.

That thought went through me like fire, and I cried out as my cock spasmed deep inside her and erupted with force. I lifted my shoulders, but she held me down and kept riding me through my orgasm; our eyes locked together. My cum mixed with her wetness and the sound of lovemaking intensified.

"Shanti!" I cried. "Shanti!"

"Shh," she whispered.

Spent, I lay there and watched her pleasure mount. She rode our mixed juices, and I felt her shudder. Her eyes lost focus, and I watched in delight as her own orgasm rose deep within her. It didn't happen quickly. She rode me for at least ten more minutes like that. Her orgasm was right there, but she held it off and continued to pleasure herself with my cock. I felt my cum leaking down between my legs.

The blankets were down past her ass now, and she rose higher and arched her back. Her small breasts thrust forward and her sweat gleamed across her torso. I wanted to lick her sweat from her. I looked down and watched her grind her pussy against my pelvis. I looked back at her face and she smiled at me. Her hawkish face shining with sweat, and her teeth white and gleaming against her dark lips and brown skin.

"Look at me, my Skanda. I am your Rati. With your sword and my sheath, we create beauty. Together. I have searched for you all my life. Watch now as I find my pleasure. Watch!"

Her motions grew sharper, her rhythm faltered, but only by an inconsequential amount. Her pleasure was finally allowed to release, and it did. She threw her head back, and put her hands behind her head, with her elbows spread wide. Her hips continued to thrust and grind against me. She twisted her head to the side and panted. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like a deity reborn. Her moans started deep and rose in pitch and volume. I could only watch. Her head turned back toward me and she grinned down at me for a moment before her eyes rolled back and she screamed in pleasure.

She ground hard against me, pressing into my groin and pelvis, our bones grinding painfully together. Her hands flew to my chest and her fingers dug deep. She pulled herself toward me and I felt her pussy flood my lap and then squeeze me harder than I have ever felt a woman grip me. She flopped forward, still crying out in pleasure, and then gripped my face and made me look into her eyes. Her orgasm continued and then seemed to double. Her expression turned from one of pleasure to one of a woman crying in joy. Tears escaped her eyes and splashed on my face.

I lifted my head and kissed them away. She pushed my head back down on the pillow and then kissed me, hard, still grinding my cock. Her entire body was shaking, and her hunger and pleasure were all for me. It had been sometime since I had cum and I felt my orgasm speeding up to join her. Her tongue probed deep in my mouth and I sucked on it. She was moaning into my mouth and I finally reached up and grabbed her hard ass cheeks and helped her move. Her pleasure increased, and she came again. My own cock had reached the point of no return and I cried out as I came into this exotic creature.

Shanti rode this out and came again, and then she went limp on top of me. Her body would convulse and shake, and her pussy would twitch and pulse. I lifted a hand and held the back of her head, with her face in the crook of my neck.

I saw a motion and looked over to the door and saw the same young female nurse from before standing there. The expression on her face was awe. I don't know how long she had been standing there, but she had one hand inside the top of her scrubs, pinching her nipples, and the other hand under the waistband of her bottoms.

She caught me looking at her, and she froze in fright. I smiled at her and she hesitantly smiled back.