Philanthropy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove back inside and thrust and thrust and felt my orgasm rise hard and fast.

"I'm coming!"

"Cum inside me! Cum inside me!" shrieked Dana.

My orgasm hit and I pumped a massive load of cum inside this nubile young thing. My pleasure was intense, and I felt like I came for hours. I pumped and pumped, and I felt my cum pour from me in explosions of pleasure. I dropped Dana's legs and then flopped on top of her and held her. She was still having the shakes, and she held me tight. Her pussy spasmed around my cock.

"Thank you! Thank you, Peter. That was amazing! So much better than I imagined. It was so hot inside me. So big! Alive! A part of you, not some piece of plastic. Thank you!"

Amanda was crying and managed to get herself into our embrace. She kissed our faces and laughed.

"I'm so happy for you, Dana! That was amazing! Peter, thank you for agreeing."

I grunted.

I fucked Amanda and Dana all night. We passed out in my soaked sheets around the same time the sun started coming up. Which is why having my condo app buzz me awake at seven in the morning really sucked.

I answered and saw it was Imani down in the lobby. I buzzed her in and got out of bed. The room smelled of sex. A lot of sex. The two girls were all akimbo and snoring. Tits, ass, and pussy all exposed for the world to see. My world. I grinned and threw on a robe.

I heard the door knock and opened it. Imani was there and Brad was getting up off the floor.

"Brad?"

"Yes, mate?"

"What are you doing?"

"Guarding you."

"Were you outside in the hallway all night?"

"Yes."

I stared at him. "Don't do that."

"You were a little busy last night. I didn't want to disturb you."

I ran a hand down my face. "Jesus. You have you own room!"

"Mate, you can hear everything in your place. Best I stay out here."

I shook my head and looked at a bemused Imani. She leaned in for a kiss.

"Is that Amanda I taste?" she asked.

I looked at Brad, and he had the decency to look away.

"Ah, yes. And Dana."

"And Dana? Do tell? Let's get inside, shall we?"

They came inside and Brad headed for his bathroom. I had to talk to him. This was crazy.

Imani was sniffing the air and then strolled toward my bedroom and looked in for a long moment. She came back to me and kissed me deeply. "Such a good man, you finally took her virginity. Good for you."

"Yeah, I feel like shit about it. I take it you knew what Amanda and her were up to?"

"Of course. Why feel like shit? It's what she wanted. You gave her exactly what she needed. You should feel happy for her. She'll remember this fondly her entire life. That is, of course, if you were good about it."

I frowned at her. Of course I was good about it.

"And by that look, I'll take it as a yes."

"What brings you round, Imani? I'm tired. We only stopped like an hour ago."

"Oh, my." She opened her valise and pulled out several legal documents. For some reason legal documents always look like legal documents. Something about the folders, and how there's always this little triangle of what looks like construction paper in a corner. "The Carvers have filed civil lawsuits against you. They cite the broken arm, threats to his person, his wife and daughter. You'll need to testify for this one. The only thing that makes this simple for you is that the police did not file charges against you. For obvious reason, but the Carvers don't know that. The police are also being sued for not charging you. Strangely bizarre behaviour.

"The fact that Brad Carver is missing adds to the confusion at the courthouse. His lawyers submitted the paperwork, and the signatures are clearly his. So, he's around. As far as the public is aware, the Carvers are the same old crooked lawyers. What happened at the warehouse is not known publically. For the Carvers, its business as usual. Strange, no?"

I nodded and handed back the paperwork. "I don't care about any of that. How's Shanti? Have you seen her?"

I saw Imani's eyes go sad, and she turned away and headed for my fridge, which she opened, peered around, and pulled out some orange juice. I watched her pour a glass and drink it.

"Are you going to answer me?"

She placed her empty glass by the sink. "Shanti is well. She's still watching over you, just from afar. She's done with you, Peter. It's her rule. Six months and out."

"This is not about her rule. She left because she couldn't be around me anymore."

"No shit, Sherlock. She knew the kind of man you are. And she still fell into that trap. There is no one in Peter's life except Peter. She knew that. She left because she had to. Please don't ask about her. I will not be some middleman in this. She's gone. You won't see her again. Simple as that. Better for you, that way, no?"

I grabbed the orange juice container and chugged out of it. Seeing her drinking it had my thirst in overdrive. A whole night of fucking dries you out. A real workout. I drained the container and gasped for air. "Jesus, I needed that."

Imani raised an eyebrow at me. "Aaaand, we're done talking about Shanti. Perfect." She started gathering up her things. "No court date has been set. I honestly don't think there will be one. Brad won't show his face until he understands what's going on. You disappeared out of that warehouse and so did all the LTG goons. No trace. We cleaned the place so there're no signs of any disturbance. He has to be worried. He knows where you are, though. Sitting right next door to his wife and daughter. But it could be the other cartels. He has no idea. But certainly he suspects you.

"He'll stay low until he gets the intel he needs. It won't take long. LTG is everywhere. Details will leak eventually. Then he needs to regroup. Plan a strategy."

I was grinning, and she looked at me with squinted eyes.

"And why do you look like the cat with the canary in its mouth?"

"Me? No reason. All is good. Do you need me to sign anything?"

She looked at me a moment longer before snatching up her valise and stuffing the files back inside. "No. I'll be in touch."

I walked her to the door, and she turned toward me. "You are an odd one, Mr Peter Chase. Now kiss me quick."

I gave her a sensuous kiss. "Say hello to your brother for me."

She grinned at me. "I will. Cheerio!"

She left, and I wandered back into the bedroom. Amanda was awake and was watching me over the rise of Dana's breast and nipple. I loved my life.

"I got one more shot in me, want it?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded.

"Good. I want you to move in with me. Permanently. That be okay?"

Her eyes went a little wide and watery. She nodded.

"Perfect. I kind of want to fuck you doggy style with your pussy right over Dana's sleeping face. When she wakes up, she's in for an eye full."

End of Part Four