Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took our sandals off and put our toes in the sand. We ordered drinks and when that was finished we ordered more rounds. We ended up not eating very much but drank a lot. We both talked and laughed as the drinks were going to our heads. I could tell that Angel was really tipsy and her cheeks were rosy colored from the alcohol. I took care of the check before we headed back to the room.

Once we got into the room, Angel had that look in her eye. She walked closer to me, grabbed me and started taking off my shirt. She undid my belt buckle, unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. Then she began to remove my underwear. I started getting very hard and I began removing her dress. She helped me. I removed her bra and her lovely breasts came into view. Her nipples were hard. I removed her panties.

We were both completely naked. I was tempted to enter inside her but remembered that she wanted to take a bath. So, I asked if she was still up for a bath and she said yes.

We walked into the bathroom and started the water. I spotted the bubble bath soap and poured it in. Bubbles began to form in the tub.

Angel got in the tub first, I got in across from her. She laughed at all the soap bubbles. She scooped up a handful of suds and put them on my face to form a beard and mustache. She laughed so hard. I scooped up some suds and put them on her head to make a bubble hat. We laughed and laughed. I told her to turn around with her back facing me. I gave her a back massage and could feel her body melt into relaxation as we stayed there for a while.

I knew that Angel wanted to take a shower after the bath. So we both got up out of the tub and went to the shower. I turned the water on and she got in first with me following. Angel put some shampoo in her hair and so did I. I took some body wash and applied it all over her body and she did the same to me. We washed off and I got out of the shower first and grabbed a towel for Angel. Then one for myself.

We both dried off and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bed. She removed my towel and told me to lie down on my stomach. She began to massage my shoulders and back. I was in paradise again.

After a while she had me turn over and massaged my cock until it was very hard. Then she turned around with her back toward me, straddled me and put my cock inside her. She wanted me to see going in and out of her vagina.

I placed an extra pillow behind my head so I could easily see her ass and pussy. She started slowly moving me in and out. She got into a slow rhythm, started moaning softly and at one point I thought she had an orgasm because she started shuddering and I could see her hole pulsate.

She continued for a long time that I was hoping would last until eternity. Then she turned around and faced me with me still in her. She laid down so we were chest to chest and I started thrusting my hips and going in and out of her.

I think Angel had another orgasm. I felt myself ready to cum. There was an explosion in my head as my cum shot into her. It felt like Angel came for a third time because her vagina became so wet from more than just my cum. She laid on top of me breathing heavily as was I. We were both in blissful peace.

Chapter 10

Morning came soon and we both slept well.

Angel woke up before me and was already out of bed and fixing herself up for the day. I asked if I could come into the bathroom and take a shower. She invited me in. She had her robe on indicating that she already had taken a shower and was applying makeup. I took my boxers off and hopped in the shower. She took a little glance at me. I washed up and she handed me a towel.

This was the day of the surprise that I had planned for a long time. I wasn't sure if she would like my surprise, but I thought it was worth a shot and it would be fun. I told Angel to place her swimsuit and towel in my backpack. After we both got ready, I grabbed my backpack, we left our room and headed toward the lobby.

There was a room just off the lobby where there was breakfast food. We grabbed a quick bite and waited for our car to arrive.

It wasn't long before we left the lobby and got into a car that took us to a spot not far away where there was a fleet of helicopters. Angel asked what I was getting her into this time. She looked both excited and apprehensive.

Soon we were led from the car to a helicopter that was warming up. We ducked as we passed under the swirling blades and the wind gusted all around us. We got inside and buckled up. The helicopter lifted up and took us away.

As the helicopter rose in altitude, we could see many islands surrounded by crystal clear water and the sea bottom was visible several meters down. There were already small boats and fishing boats of all kinds out on the water and many on the beaches. We enjoyed the sights for quite a while before descending to a secluded island that looked like our destination.

We could see a large canyon and the pilot flew us inside. There was a gorgeous small body of deep blue water and a waterfall inside the canyon. The pilot landed us in a nearby area.

We got out of the helicopter and the pilot grabbed bags from a rear compartment and placed them on the ground. He gave us a device with a call button and said to push the button when we were ready to leave. Just make sure to push the button before sundown because it's difficult to fly inside the canyon at night. Then he flew off.

I inspected the bags and found food, water, fold up chairs, umbrella and a blanket.

We headed toward the water and found a nice spot. I set up the blanket, chairs and umbrella. I asked Angel to take her clothes off and I did the same. She laughed and gave me a sly grin.

I grabbed Angel's hand and said, "Let's go!"

She said, "Where?"

I said, "Follow me."

We were both completely nude except for sandals. I led her toward the waterfall and we walked onto a ledge under the flowing water. It splashed on our naked bodies and was the perfect temperature. I grabbed Angel and pulled her in and we stood there several moments under the waterfall.

Then, we went down to the water and went out up to our waists. Angel started splashing me with water and laughing. I splashed back and pretty soon there was water everywhere. I swam up and grabbed her hand and led her to back to our spot. I handed her a towel to dry off and I did as well. I began getting hard and Angel could tell what I was thinking.

I asked her to get on all her hands and knees and spread her legs. Angel was eager to do so. I entered deeply into Angel's moist vagina and moved in and out fast and hard. I put a finger into her butthole, then two as I moved in and out. Then I switched and put my cock into Angel's butt hole and kept switching back and forth. She was moaning loudly and cumming several times.

Soon, I followed and began cumming and cumming into her vagina as I headed into nirvana. Moments later, I pulled out and could see my cum inside her. Not as much came out this time because of all the recent sex.

We went back into the water, washed ourselves, dried off and sat in our chairs. We chilled by the water for several hours, reading books and magazines. We never even thought to put on clothes. Every once in a while, we would take a dip in the water or head over to the waterfall. Time was passing and soon it was late afternoon.

Reluctantly, we decided that we better head back to the resort. We went to the waterfall one last time. As the warm water flowed over us, I pulled Angel in and gave her a hug and a deep kiss and thanked her for making this such a special day.

We didn't want to leave this secluded paradise but knew there was no choice. We went back and pushed the button for the helicopter to return. We dried off and put on our clothes. I pointed out our unused swimsuits in my backpack and we both laughed.

Soon the helicopter arrived to take us back. The pilot took his time getting us back so we could see the islands as the sunset approached. It was a breathtaking sight.

When we landed, a car took us back to the resort. Some dinner food was waiting in our room when we arrived. We were tired from a full day and were soon off to bed and dreamland.

Chapter 11

Angel woke first and headed to the bathroom. I laid in bed for a while and then got up and headed toward the bathroom as well. Angel could hear me and invited me in. She was in the shower. I could see her sexy body behind the glass shower walls.

I had to go pee so bad that I went right in front of her. I had a morning erection and my cock was hard. Angel glanced over, smiled and watched me pee. She must have wondered how I could pee when my cock was pointed upward. I was wondering the same thing as usually I wasn't this hard when going pee.

The thought of her watching me made me harder than normal and it more difficult but somehow I managed and thoroughly enjoyed being watched. I told her that I hoped she did the same for me sometime and she acknowledged my suggestion.

I hopped in the shower with Angel, soaped up her back and gave her a little back massage. After a while, she washed off, got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I finished my shower and dried off.

When I got to the bedroom, Angel was laying naked on the bed giggling with some sex toys next to her. I was surprised that she was able to bring these with her in her baggage. I smiled, laughed and thought this was going to be fun.

She told me to lay on my stomach and spread my legs. She opened my butt cheeks and applied some lube. Then she put a finger deep in me and another. She moved them in and out. Next, she slowly inserted a toy into my hole and told me to relax. The toy had a curve on it and she positioned the top at the tip of my prostate. She turned on the power and it began vibrating.

She moved it slowly until it hit my g-spot. Soon, I was in ecstasy and close to several orgasms. When I could stand it no longer, she moved it around and then back on the spot.

I turned over on my back and spread my legs with the toy still inside me. She pressed on the g-spot some more and a little trickle of cum came out of my cock. Angel bent down and licked it with her tongue. She put the rest of me in her mouth as deep as she could and then moved her mouth up and down my shaft and sucking while continuing to press on my g-spot. I was about to cum and had her stop because I wasn't ready.

It was Angel's turn. I asked her to lay on her stomach now. I grabbed a different toy, opened her butt cheeks, applied some lube and slowly inserted it into her butt hole. I moved it in and out and switched on the vibrator.

Angel began moaning softly. I continued moving the vibrator for a while and then had her turn over on her back and spread her legs. I grabbed another vibrator and inserted it into her vagina while the other one was still in her ass. This one had a clit massager on the side so as I moved it around, I made sure her clit was being massaged.

Angel started moaning deeply and her chest began to heave. I could see her pussy and ass pulsating as she was having an orgasm. Her pussy got very wet and juices were running down to her butt hole and onto the bed.

She started reaching out for me, grabbed my cock and put it deeply into her mouth. She was still moaning loudly as she sucked and moved my full length in and out of her mouth. She came again as I exploded cum into her mouth. She sucked hard and swallowed.

Angel had to let me out of her mouth and gave out a gasp as she finally took a breath. I was breathing heavily as I slowly removed the toys from her vagina and ass. We both laid next to each other for a long time.

We decided to have a laid back day, find a nice spot on the beach after breakfast in our room and chill the rest of the day. Soon, breakfast was served that we ate on our room patio. Then, we headed down to the beach with our beach towels.

I rented some chairs and an umbrella and we staked out a good spot to watch the surf and admire the beautiful beach. There were a few people about but we were mostly isolated.

Once in a while, a waiter would come by for food and drink orders. We were still full from breakfast but ordered a couple tropical non-alcoholic drinks. It was too early to get hammered on drinks. We had books and magazines to read and I brought my tablet.

We stayed at the beach all day and chilled. Once in a while, we would walk down to the water and play in the surf and as the afternoon went on, we took two long walks along the beach. We ordered both lunch and dinner and thoroughly enjoyed being lazy together.

The sun was going to set soon, so we walked down to the water and watched the sun disappear beneath the waves. We grabbed our things and headed back to our room.

Darkness was approaching quickly and we decided to go to bed and snuggle until we went to sleep.

Chapter 12

Morning came soon. I got up first, slightly opened the side of the curtain and peeked out the window and had another beautiful day revealed. I didn't want to wake Angel so went into the bathroom to take a shower. This was going to be another surprise adventure day.

Angel came into the bathroom while I was taking a shower and said good morning and that she had to pee badly. Now, I would hopefully get to see her! I suggested that she get into the bathtub, so I could see.

I turned off the shower, dried off quickly and helped her into the bathtub. She laughingly said to hurry up because she really had to go.

I helped her into the tub and onto her back. She opened her legs and I spread her pussy lips open. A stream of liquid shot out of her pee hole several millimeters. I was amazed because I had never seen anything like this in person. Only in pictures and videos.

She pee'd a long time and I was enjoying every minute of it. At the end, I could see her pelvic muscles contract like she was doing several Kegel exercises.

Angel seemed a little embarrassed as I helped her out of the tub and ran some bath water to remove the evidence. I was embarrassed when she watched me in person as well. I reassured her, thanked her and told her that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Angel got into the shower and I left the bathroom to get ready for the day.

A while later Angel came out and got ready as well. I asked if she was ready for today's adventure.

She said, "Yes, but I wonder what you're getting me into this time."

We both laughed.

I could tell that she was eager to go, yet a little nervous. I grabbed my backpack after having Angel put her things into it and we headed toward the lobby.

We grabbed a bite of breakfast by the lobby and soon a car arrived for us. We walked to the car, got in and drove to a dock with a seaplane. The engine was already warming up and the pilot was waiting for us on the dock next to the plane. He greeted us, opened the back door and invited us in. We got into the plane. The pilot told us to buckle up and put on our headphones.

The engine revved up and soon we were getting into position for takeoff. The pilot spoke through the headphones and said it was easier to hear each other over the seaplane noise. The pilot said get ready, the engine revved again and the plane gathered speed.

Soon, we were up in the air. Another gorgeous flight. The pilot gave us a tour and began telling us about the islands, the boats, and many other interesting things. A while later, we spotted an island in the distance. The pilot told us to prepare for a water landing and that it could be a little rough, but not to worry.

Soon the plane descended and touched down on the sea water. It was smoother than we thought. We taxied to an island and into a small lagoon. There was a small dock inside the lagoon and we saw two kayaks on the shore.

The pilot maneuvered the plane to the dock and we got out. The pilot went to a compartment at the back of the plane and asked if I could help him unload. We grabbed bags and food containers and began walking to shore.

Angel looked at me suspiciously asked about the bags. I let her know that I would fill her in on the details when we got to shore. She gave me a funny look and let out a nervous laugh.

The pilot turned to us once we reached shore and gave me a device. He told us to have fun, that we had four days of food and water and that he would return once we called him on the device. He also said that if we didn't call within 4 days that he would send a search party. I think it was his way of telling a joke but wasn't sure whether to take it seriously or not.

Soon, the pilot was back in his plane and took off out of sight. Here we were, on a secluded island all by ourselves and the only thing between us and civilization was a calling device.

Angel figured out what was going on from what the pilot had said and had an excited look on her face. I could tell that she was ready for our adventures here.

Chapter 13

We decided to set up camp first, then take the kayaks out for some island sightseeing.

Angel found a nice spot for our tent and I began setting it up. Angel gathered some sticks and wood from the tropical area behind us and I dug a fire pit. I found a hammock among our provisions and hung it between two trees. Then, gathered some larger logs for the fire pit. Angel took a thin rope that was provided to us and hung it between two trees as a clothesline. By the time we were finished, we had a nice camp and plenty of wood for a big bonfire.

Angel said, "Let's change into our swimsuits and go kayaking."

She was very excited to take them out and explore. We both took our clothes off and were naked at our new camp site. We looked at each other and laughed with enjoyment.

Then we changed into our swimsuits and Angel said, "Let's go!"

We walked over to the kayaks and I placed both of them in the water. I helped Angel into hers first and then climbed into mine. We grabbed our paddles and were off.

As we headed down the lagoon, there were gorgeous limestone cliffs on one side and tropical forest on the other. We paddled to the end of the lagoon and out into the ocean.

It was very calm day. When we got out to sea, we began paddling along the seashore. The sights were spectacular. The sandy white beach, green blue water, tropical plants and brightly colored flowers and clear blue sky were mixtures of beauty. The island seemed large and rose to a significant height with what looked like a volcanic top. I mentioned to Angel that I hoped the volcano wasn't still active and she assured me that the volcanos in these islands were dormant.

As we paddled along, we could see riffs in the water just to our right. Then, a fin poked out of the water and three more fins. It was a pod of whales. At once, a whale breached up out of the water as though it was greeting us and made a giant splash followed by two more whales doing the same. They were putting on a show.

We continued paddling along the seashore and came to an inlet. We entered the inlet where a river met the sea and paddled up the river. There were tropical plants and flowers everywhere and looked like the Garden of Eden which is exactly what we named it.

We went further up the channel and decided to have some lunch. I helped Angel out of her kayak and pulled them up on shore. I got my backpack out that I had stuffed with lunch and other provisions. We found a nice spot to sit on a log, eat lunch and chat about the marvels that we had just seen.

After lunch, we got back into our kayaks and headed further up the river. It began to get late and we wanted to get back to camp before dark. We headed back to the sea, up the seashore and arrived at our lagoon.

I helped Angel out of her kayak as the sun was beginning to set. I couldn't believe how time was flying and how quickly the days were passing.

123456...8