Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver was scheduled to come back after sunset. We took our bags and walked down the beach.

Angel found a nice spot and put out a blanket. I put up an umbrella and unfolded our chairs.

I took my clothes off and said, "The last one in is a rotten egg!"

Angel laughed, took her clothes off, and followed me out to the water. The surf was coming in and we went out to meet it. I pulled Angel in and kissed her. We swam around holding each other as the surf took us in and out.

After quite a while we decided to take a walk. We walked along the shoreline naked to the world. The waves came in and out over our ankles and feet as we left the world behind.

We walked a long time and then decided to go back to our site. We sat on the blanket and I pulled out the remaining bottle of tequila. I asked Angel if she had any interest.

She said, "You're kidding me, right?" and we both laughed.

I said, "One bubble a piece."

Angel wasn't sure what I meant, so I tipped the bottle back and drank until there was one giant bubble. I gave the bottle to her. She laughed and tipped the bottle until there was a bubble.

The tequila went immediately to our heads. We did one more round and started getting drunk. We were drunk and naked and having the time of our lives. We kissed and hugged and talked about how much fun we were having.

My hands started moving around Angel's body and her hands on me. I had Angel lay on her stomach and began massaging her back. I massaged every muscle from her neck down to her waist. I massaged her arms and hands taking a lot of time and then her back once more. I went down to her buttocks and massaged them and her cheeks opened as I massaged revealing her lovely butthole. I made a comment that her butthole, which we affectionately referred to as Kat, must be enjoying the open air. Angel laughed.

Several times I teased her with my hand running down her crack and almost to Kat but stopping short. Then I massaged the back of her legs and teased her more when massaging her inner thighs by going close to her pussy that we also had an affectionate name, Kitty, but not touching it.

I didn't massage her feet because they were too sandy. I went back up to Angel's buttocks area and moved my hand down her crack again. This time I touched Kat and swirled my fingers around. I did this for quite a while and Angel started moaning softly.

My hand went to her Kitty. I pulled her outer lips together and massaged them against each other. I did this back and forth along the full length of her lips without putting my fingers inside.

She had very long lips that I loved. Angel kept softly moaning. I had her turn over and began massaging her shoulders and sides of her neck and arms. I moved down to her sides and toward her hips. I left her beasts alone purposely for now. I massaged her hip area and down to her legs. Then back up slowly until touching her breasts. I massaged both breasts lightly and twirled my fingers around her nipples. I pinched her nipples lightly and Angel moaned. I spent a lot of time on Angel's breasts. I moved down slowly toward her pubic area and continued massaging her outer lips against each other again for a long time.

I could hear Angel's soft sounds of pleasure. Finally, I inserted a finger and ran it up and down several times along her smooth slit from clit to vagina but didn't touch either. Again, I could feel her pee hole as I went up and down. The thought of her pee hole was a turn-on that I can't explain.

My finger finally touched Angel's clit and she moved a little from the sensitivity. I swirled my fingers around her clit for quite a while as Angel's hips began to move and sounds became louder. I moved a finger inside Angel's extremely wet vagina. Then two fingers. I massaged the inside of her vagina by twisting my fingers all around inside and pressing against the walls inside.

I did this for a long time and Angel seemed like she was in ecstasy, letting out sounds and moving her hips. She had an orgasm and juices flowed from her vagina. I enjoyed watching her chest heave and uncontrollable movements in her pubic area. I could tell she went somewhere else for a few moments.

I had her get onto her knees and spread her legs. My cock entered her vagina in the doggy position. I pumped her deeply. I was so deep that could feel her cervix once in a while that tickled my head. It felt good. I could feel Angel's vagina clamp down on me that I think she did purposely. She was already tight, but now she was even tighter. I could feel her have another orgasm. I slowed down through her experience and then pumped hard again.

We could hear our flesh slapping together each time I went in deep. I told Angel that I was going to cum. Soon, I had a very strong orgasm, came in her vagina as I let out a pleasuring gasp. Since I came a lot in the morning, not very much cum was left but my orgasm was just as strong.

I went to a place of extreme pleasure for a few moments. When I was done cumming, I laid beside Angel and she turned sideways toward me. We kept touching each other lightly for a long time as we listened to the surf and light tropical breeze.

Chapter 22

After laying there for a while and recovering from our extracurricular activities

I said, "Come on!"

Angel said, "Where are we going now?"

I grabbed her hand and led her to the water. We jumped into the surf and were refreshed instantly. And the water washed all of our body parts. We played in the surf and I attempted some body surfing but the waves weren't quite large enough for a good ride. It was fun anyway.

After a while of fun in the surf, we both were becoming hungry, so we headed back to our spot and had some lunch. We were both sobered up and had a slight hangover feeling.

I broke out that tequila again and Angel said, "Oh noooo," and laughed.

I took a gulp and gave it to Angel. She had a giant gulp!

I said, "Are you ok? Can you breathe? I don't want you to drown."

She laughed. We both had more. We were close to finishing the bottle. It went to our heads again. We both couldn't resist taking the last swig and killing the bottle. We were feeling the full effect.

Angel said, "Your turn."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She said, "Lay on your stomach and find out."

I laughed and smiled. I couldn't wait for this! She began massaging my shoulders, neck, and back. It felt so good. She spent a lot of time on my back. Then she massaged my buttocks and legs. She spent more time on my hamstrings and calf muscles. Then, she went back towards my head and I could feel her tongue on my neck. It made me tingle. Then, she went to my ears and I could feel her tongue all around them and biting softly. She moved her tongue down my spine. I felt more tingling. She moved down to my buttocks, spread my cheeks and I could feel her tongue going down my crack. She began going up and down my crack with her tongue and teased me as she approached my hole but didn't lick it. Finally, after lots of teasing, she swirled her tongue around my butthole. She continued for quite a while and then went up and down my crack a few more times. Then I felt her tongue entering slightly into my hole. It felt so good! She kept swirling around my rim several times. Next, she tried to put a finger into my butthole, but it wasn't wet enough.

I said, "Why don't you use some of your pussy juice and try again."

She felt herself and she was very wet. She took her finger and tried putting it in my ass hole again and it slipped in. She probed around for a while and put a second finger inside. She went in as deep as she could knowing about my g-spot. She got near the top of my prostate and started doing a "come to me" movement with her fingers.

That drove me wild and I almost had a full orgasm. She kept doing it and I approached orgasm several times. When I could stand it no longer, she told me to turn around. I was rock hard.

She continued to tease me by rubbing my pubic area but not my cock. She massaged my legs and inside my thighs, close to my balls. She went to my chest and massaged my muscles and lightly pinched, then kissed my nipples. She ran her hands back down to my crotch area and massaged the area between my balls and butthole. That's a very sensitive area and felt amazing. She ran her hands around my inner thighs next to my balls and underneath for a long time.

I had a mixture of drunkenness and ecstasy in my head. Finally, she touched my cock and began running her fingers lightly up and down my shaft. Then she twirled them around the head of my cock while grasping my hard shaft. My head was as big as I had ever seen.

Next, I could feel her tongue underneath my balls touching my butthole. She swirled her tongue around and around driving me crazy. She put my right ball into her mouth and sucked. Then, she followed with my left ball. She went back and forth sucking on my balls for a long time. Then, I felt her tongue on my shaft going up and down, up and down, and twirling around my head. She put her mouth on me and took me in all the way to my balls and gagged slightly. Then, she started moving her hand up and down my shaft.

She put her mouth on me again and took me all in. This time she relaxed her throat and didn't gag. She took my full length in several times. She put a finger in my butthole while she continued moving her mouth up and down. Then she put two fingers in. She went in as deep as she could into my hole while she was still moving her mouth up and down on me. She found my ecstasy spot again.

I was going crazy and felt like cumming at any moment. She knew I was going to cum because there was already a little pre-cum that she tasted. She knew what would be coming next. My head exploded and I went somewhere else for a few moments. Not a lot of cum came out but I had an intense orgasm. I let out a burst and Angel moaned with pleasure as well as she swallowed.

She seemed to really enjoy making me cum and that thought excited me even more.

I was breathing heavily and Angel laid next to me. We hugged for a few moments before we heard a "crack!" Someone had been watching us from the tropical bushes directly behind us. We looked over and saw someone right there who obviously had seen it all!

Chapter 23

I said loudly, "Who are you?"

A lady answered saying, "Sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you."

I said, "We? Who else is with you?"

She replied, "Just my boyfriend and I."

"Come down here!" I said.

Angel grabbed a couple of towels and we wrapped ourselves in them as the couple slowly came down to the beach from the slightly overgrown path. The couple appeared to be in their 30's and not locals.

"What are your names?" I asked.

The lady replied that her name was Lina and her boyfriend was Jay.

I asked "How did you find us here? We thought we were alone?"

Lina said that a local had taken them to this path and said that it led to one of the finest spots anywhere on the island.

"We didn't mean to intrude, but we saw you naked on the beach earlier today and became curious."

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

Lina said that they had seen us take our clothes off earlier and they had become so curious that they had to stick around.

"You watched us all day?" I said.

Jay finally spoke up and said that they had watched us all day wondering what would happen next.

He said, "Sorry, we sort of became infatuated with you."

He also mentioned that their things were still on the path and went back up to retrieve them. We invited Lina to have a seat in one of our chairs. Jay came back down to the beach with a backpack and another bag. Jay had a seat in the other chair.

We had a long conversation and told them not to worry. This was a public beach and we knew the risk. That we didn't fault them for what they did and confessed that we probably would have done the same thing.

We found out that they were from California and were looking for an exotic place with new adventures and a great getaway. We laughed and said that they had certainly found it! We visited for quite a while and actually hit it off well together.

I finally blurted out, "Well, you've seen us in all of our splendid glory. What about returning a favor?"

Jay said, "Do you mean you want us to take our clothes off and more?"

I said, "Why not? What have you got to lose and we'll be even."

Jay turned to Lina who was blushing but she nodded in agreement. They got out of their chairs and began taking their clothes off. Soon they were standing naked before us.

Lina had nice full breasts and a trimmed pubic area. Jay obviously worked out and had a nice size cock that was still soft. Angel and I removed our towels so we were also naked and got closer together. I made a crack about forgetting to bring the popcorn. This broke the ice and we all laughed.

I invited them to begin anytime they wanted. Jay put his arms around Lina and pulled her in. He placed his hands on her buttocks and she started moving her hips. He turned toward us to show himself off and was hard.

I started rubbing Angel's back, then she laid back in my lap while I lightly massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Jay laid down and Lina straddled him face to face. She lowered herself on his cock and began moving up and down. We had a great close-up view of Jay's cock going into Lina's vagina and her cute little butthole. Her vagina wrapped around him perfectly and her lips clenched him moving in and out with each stroke.

I moved my hands down to Angel's pubic area and rubbed all around. I had her lay sideways so we could both still see the view, spread her legs slightly, and rubbed her ass and pussy from behind.

Lina was beginning to moan with pleasure. Lina turned around and faced us with Jay's cock still in her. She smiled at us and began moving up and down. Her breasts jiggled with every movement. She leaned back a little for us to have a better look and we could see her inner lips wrapped around Jay and her little clit that was poking out of its hood.

My fingers slipped into Angel's slit and I moved them up and down twirling around her clit. Then, two fingers into her vagina. I kept moving my fingers around and Angel started softly moaning. I could hear both Lina and Angel making sounds of pleasure.

Then Jay burst out, "Almost!"

We could see Jay's cock pulsate several times as he let loose cum deeply into Lina's vagina. There was some cum on his shaft as he continued moving in and out. Lina slowed down and stopped with his full length in her. Then she lifted up and a large load of cum dripped from her vagina onto Jay's pubic area. Lina's pussy lips were swollen from her arousal and sex. Lina laid down next to Jay and they hugged. Angel turned around and we hugged as well.

Jay said, "We're even!"

We all laughed. I reminded Jay that he had a couple more times to truly be even! We all laughed again.

After we relaxed for a while, I grabbed Angel's hand and said, "Come on!"

She knew that was a clue to go for a swim. Jay and Lina followed. We spent a lot of time in the water then back at our site.

The sun was beginning to set and we said that our ride would soon be here. We found out earlier that Jay and Lina were at the same resort. We offered to take them back with our driver and they said it would be better than trying to find a ride themselves.

The driver arrived soon and took us all back. As we departed to head to our room, we took each other's contact information and agreed that we absolutely had to get together again. Possibly tomorrow night for a drink if it worked out.

We heard that there was a great karaoke bar in a fishing village not far away or we could just meet at the resort. We agreed to check our schedules and if it didn't work out tomorrow, we would definitely get together on a different day.

Chapter 24

Carl and I headed to our room, finding the voyeuristic experience we had surreal. I felt sticky from our naked activities and decided to draw a warm bath. I asked Carl if he wanted to join me and he said yes.

I told Carl to go right in and relax as I found our unfinished wine bottle and some wine glasses, filled them, and set them down beside the bath within easy reach. Dimmed the bathroom lights, lighted some tea candles, and joined Carl inside the bathtub, me sitting behind him.

We sipped some wine while letting the warm water soothe our bodies. I washed and massaged his neck in slow circular strokes, then moving my hand to his wide shoulders, and down his back to his ass, and back up again.

I told him I like how his body feels, especially with him going to the gym. I thought it was just right, like a real body, unlike those of bodybuilders' leaned in and hugged him...my breasts flush against his back...and laid my head on his shoulder.

I blew gently against his ear, licked and nipped it a little, and asked him if he liked our adventure today. Carl said he enjoyed it as it was one of his fantasies, to watch another couple do it. He said he wouldn't mind doing it again, watching them and having them watch us, or simultaneously.

We finished off the wine, and I moved to sit face to face with Carl so I can wash his front. We deeply kissed as I sank into the water, and we could taste the wine on each other's lips. He asked how I felt about what we experienced today.

I said, "I honestly didn't mind it and was aroused by it, though was worried more about being exposed, as sex out in the open is taboo for the Filipinos, and much worse if with an audience."

I told Carl that if we think about it, we both have done a lot of taboo things to each other... sex in all those open places, anal, and toys.

I said, "We would probably scandalize all the old-fashioned Filipinos." And we both laughed.

As we talked, I kept washing Carl's front, teasing his nipples, leaning in to kiss them and tongue them as my hand moved lower to massage his balls and cock. I said I thoroughly enjoyed deep throating him and gagging on his size, and I loved having his balls in my mouth.

I asked Carl what we'd do if the other couple would want to join and watch us again. I felt his cock twitch and go hard against my hand, and he said he wanted them to watch us have anal sex. The idea got me wet, and I said I hope they haven't done that before, so we could give them pointers.

The bathwater was getting cold and we both got up to shower. I stepped out first, grabbed a towel, and asked Carl to step out so I could dry him. I kissed almost every part of his skin in the towel's wake.

Afterward, he also grabbed a towel and dried me off. We didn't bother with turning on the lights and used the glow of the candles to warmly light the room. We felt thoroughly relaxed and drowsy.

We went to bed naked and just spooned, basking in the warmth of our bodies and the feeling of skin to skin. I said I didn't want him cumming tonight in case the other couple decides to join us the next evening. I want them to see a lot of cum inside my ass when we give them a show.

Carl teasingly pulled my hair to give me a kiss, telling me to stop being naughty unless I was willing to let him cum again in one of my holes. We drifted off to sleep with that thought in mind, looking forward to the next adventure.

Chapter 25

Having had a very relaxed sleep and excited for the new day, Carl and I woke up before the sun rose. We both had a steaming mug of coffee in our room, decided we'd take a walk on the beach and wait for the sun to rise over the ocean.

We changed into our shorts and shirts and flip flops, and walked hand in hand towards the water. We sat on the sand facing the water, with a flask of more hot coffee should we need it. The sun slowly rose, its golden rays reaching out to touch the water, the sand, and us.

Carl and I began talking about what we were going to do today, both hoping the couple we met yesterday would contact us for another adventure. Our stomachs grumbled, and we both got a kick out of it. We forgot to have dinner the night before with all the excitement.

1...345678