Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl stood first and pulled me up. I swatted at Carl's butt to remove the sand from his shorts, and he did the same to mine. We walked to the nearby beachfront restaurant of the hotel and had their amazing breakfast. Carl thought it was funny that Filipinos consider hotdogs a breakfast food, and I told him kids love to eat them with rice and not bread.

As we were eating, the couple from last night, Jay and Lina, approached and asked if they could sit with us for breakfast.

Over breakfast, we started talking about plans for today. Jay turned to me to ask if it was true that Karaoke was very popular among Filipinos. And I said yes it is. There are established high-end karaoke bars where you can rent a soundproof room for four hours with its own karaoke machine, with some tables and couches depending on the size of the room. There are also karaoke "jukeboxes" along the side of the road if you're less shy about other people hearing you sing, as the store sells chips and all sorts of cheap alcohol. You just have to drop a five peso coin, and pick your song. After singing, the machine will give you your score.

I said, "We could try and walk around the nearby fishing village, I'm pretty sure they'd have something for us to use and sing our hearts out."

We agreed to meet out in the lobby in 15 minutes so we could get dressed and get ready for the day.

Carl decided to just wear his shorts and shirt, but asked if I could wear a sundress without a bra on. He had that naughty look in his eyes, and he teased it was for easy access.

I grabbed his hat and put on mine, I didn't want him to burn as we walked around. When we met Jay and Lina at the lobby, we found that Lina had also worn a loose dress. We laughed, seemingly we all had the same ideas.

We started our walk, and I acted as some sort of a guide and interpreter since I knew how to speak Tagalog, the national dialect. I pointed out and explained certain things that they might not have seen abroad.

We passed some slum areas, but people generally just smiled and waved, shouting at the men, "Hey Joe!" Or "Yo Joe!"

I pointed out that the slums are equivalent to our homeless, they generally don't sleep on the streets, but they squat on land not belonging to them.

Some ladies and kids approached us selling locally made sweets and snacks, and some souvenirs. I made them try the tahô, a warm drink made of tofu, topped with boba pearls and sugar sauce. I also bought some combô, our version of banana fritters, with a light dusting of sugar, for 10 pesos each.

As we continued to walk, the unmistakable sound of the karaoke machine reached our ears and I asked my three companions if they'd like to try. They gamely said yes. I assured them not to worry about being out of tune, its part of the fun and we'll sound definitely better after a few rounds of drinks.

Unfortunately, there were no private karaoke rooms in the fishing village but one establishment offered to let us rent the whole place for a few hours since he didn't have any customers. It was air-conditioned and had a few tables and couches in the room. I laughed as the drinks offered were all locally made... gin...beer...vodka...whiskey...tequila. I warned them these are deadly and they all just laughed.

We ordered some appetizers and bottles of different alcoholic drinks placed in an ice chest and the owner left us to ourselves. He gave us a buzzer to call for more food and drinks. Carl was on a mission. He wanted us relaxed and we opened the bottle of locally made whiskey which cost only $2. I asked who wanted to sing first, and apparently, I was going to have to.

I started with one of my favorite Karaoke songs, Zombie by the cranberries, and badly belted it out as my audience of three tossed down more of their drinks, maybe to ease their aching ears. The machine gave me a score of 99, and we all laughed. I explained karaoke is not about how good you can sing, but about how loud you can belt out and timing. Jay decided to go next, with his rendition of 'Let's Get it On.'

Carl had a naughty look and pulled me up to slow dance, his hands straying low to cup my ass and squeeze them. I blushed and felt a little embarrassed, and looked over at the other couple.

Jay kept singing but was looking intently, and Lina looked a little shocked, but mesmerized.

Carl whispered, "Let's give them a show," as he grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against his body.

I moaned, loving the feel of his hands and body against me...and felt my pussy getting wet. Carl turned me around, my ass against his erection, as his hands moved to grab my breasts, massaging them as we danced.

Jay finished his song and set the karaoke machine to auto-play. He poured all of us another round of drinks and we drank it all in one go.

Carl's hands never left my body... and asked Jay and Lina if they've ever done anal before. They both said no. Carl said this might not be the place for Lina's first time, but they can watch us as they do whatever they want.

I was blushing from the conversation, but it also got me hot, and I moved my ass against Carl's growing erection. He moved me to a couch and had me lean over its back. We watched Jay and Lina also utilize another couch.

Carl lifted my dress and bunched it at the waist, and tore off my panties. I gasped and looked back to face him. As I did, he leaned over my back to give me a deep kiss. He had me face front again, as in the air, and opened my butt cheeks.

Carl invited Jay and Lina to have a closer look at my asshole. Carl opened his fly and ran his very hard penis along my butt cheeks, letting my hole contract in anticipation.

Jay started to fondle Lina's breasts as they intently watched. Carl pushed his very hard cock into my pussy balls deep at the first thrust, and I gave a loud moan.

Carl kissed my ear and said, "I'm sorry I can't take it slow, I will make it up to you later, but I can't wait to fuck your ass."

He pulled out of my pussy, and pushed his penis deep into my ass. I gave out a strangled scream and gripped the back of the couch.

We saw Jay move his hand in between Lina's thighs, pushing his fingers into her pussy. Lina already moaning with delight.

Carl stayed balls deep in me for a few seconds, allowing my burning ass to adjust to his size, as his hands played and pinch my nipples, kissing and tonguing my neck and ear. We saw Jay position Lina on another couch, and Jay also entered her from behind in her pussy. Balls deep. Lina gasped and moaned with Jay's size, but moved her ass for more.

My arms reached back to grab Carl's ass to have him move already, but he grabbed my arms instead and used it for leverage as he started pistoning in my ass. The pleasure pain felt good, and I moved my ass back as Carl pushed in. We could hear the sound of our skin slapping against each other, Jay and Lina were doing exactly the same but in her pussy.

My asshole grabbed Carl's cock tight, and I purposely contracted my muscles to give his penis a milking sensation. Carl got very vocal, saying how tight and hot it feels inside my ass, a totally different sensation than pussy fucking. As he spoke, he punctuated it with very deep thrusts that had me cumming, my pussy dripping and wetting Carl's balls and my thighs.

Jay yelled that he was close, and we saw that Lina was dripping too, getting Jay's cock very wet and we could hear the slurping sounds. Carl grabbed my shoulder and gave one last deep thrust, pumping all of his cum inside my spasming asshole.

Jay also came inside Lina... all of us watching each other as loads of cum get deposited inside us. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, their softening cocks still inside us, the only sounds we were hearing were our deep breaths and the karaoke music.

Carl pulled out, and stared at my red gaping asshole, watching his cum overflow and drip onto my pussy. He gave it a gentle massage, grabbed some tissues, and cleaned me up.

Jay was also doing the same to Lina. I turned around, squatted, and took Carl's cock in my mouth to clean him up, tasting myself and him at the same time. Lina looked dumbfounded, I encouraged her to do the same to Jay, and she said it tasted delicious.

After getting cleaned up, we fixed our clothing, ordered some lunch consisting of grilled chicken and fish, sang some more bad renditions, and downed all the bottles we ordered.

We walked home noisily, not walking straight, the ladies due to the hard fucking, and the men due to being hammered. I thought to myself that Carl will be having a bad headache coming on in the morning.

Chapter 26

By the time we stumbled back to the resort, it was late afternoon. We decided to part ways with Jay and Lina for this evening but invited them out for a boat ride the next day.

I had booked a nice large boat with a cabin and intended to do some sightseeing and relaxing on the water with Angel. We thought it would be a fun voyage with our new friends and they loved the idea. We said our goodbyes and went to our rooms. We were both still tipsy from the booze and fun.

There was a package waiting for us when we entered the room.

Angel said, "What is that?"

I smiled.

She said, "Ok, what's up?

You know what it is!" I said. "Do you remember discussing something we were both intrigued about but weren't sure if we would like it or not?"

Angel wasn't sure what I was talking about.

I said, "It involves wearing special kind of equipment."

Angel looked puzzled as it could be a million different things.

"Ok, remember when you and I discussed pegging and we were both intrigued about it, but not really sure how to do it or if we would like the experience?" I inquired.

Now she knew what it was. I confessed that I had ordered something for this curiosity.

Angel started laughing and said, "You didn't really just have a strapless dildo delivered did you?"

I said, "Well, let's find out, shall we?" And we both laughed.

I opened the box and pulled out a light-colored dildo attached to a black belt. I gave it to Angel and suggested that we didn't need to try it now, but just see how it fits. Angel said she would need a shot of tequila first.

We were starting to sober up from our earlier excursions and I thought it was a good idea to keep the buzz going a while longer.

I grabbed a bottle of tequila and handed it to Angel saying, "Ladies first."

She took a big gulp and handed it to me. I took a large one as well. I suggested that she take off her clothes. She said that she needed another tequila. I handed her the bottle and she took another big gulp and so did I. Now we were more than tipsy.

She took her clothes off and was completely naked. I took the dildo and helped her place one foot in the straps and then the other. I pulled the dildo up around her waist and tightened the straps. It seemed to fit well.

The dildo was long, stuck straight out, and tipped up slightly to resemble a normal hard erection. With the liquor going to her head, Angel started swinging the dildo around and laughing. I burst out laughing too and had tears in my eyes. She would jump up and down and the dildo bounced with her. She made funny comments about swinging her weight around and that she was more endowed than most of the men she knew. I had tears streaming down my face watching her swing the dildo around and making her funny, gut-busting comments. I told her that her penis envy was finally over and she laughed so hard I thought she was going to fall over.

We decided to save ourselves this evening and bring it on the boat tomorrow. I helped her remove it and we decided to take a shower since we hadn't cleaned up after our earlier excursion.

We took a long shower together cleaning each other's nooks and crannies and giving each other light massages. I gave Angel a hug and a kiss and then we dried off, put on our fancy resort robes, and headed to the bedroom.

I ordered room service for dinner after Angel helped point out some things on the menu. Soon the food arrived and we ate a delicious dinner on the patio. We spent a lot of time on the patio talking about the highlights of our trip. The days were numbered and we wanted to maximize the remainder of our time together.

We were sobering up and decided to call it a night since we had a big day planned tomorrow.

We took our robes off, got into bed, and kissed and smuggled ourselves to sleep.

Chapter 27

We both woke up about the same time and were already excited. We were expecting a very fun day out on the boat with Jay and Lina. We planned to meet them in the lobby in an hour. Just enough time to take showers and get ready for the day. Angel went into the bathroom first. As she was preparing herself, I took a shower as well. She asked me how I was this morning and how was Peter?

I said, "We are doing great." How are you and how is Kat?

We both laughed and she said, "We're both good!"

Soon, we were ready, grabbed our things, and headed to the lobby. Jay and Lina were already there and having a bite of breakfast. We joined them. We chatted for a while and laughed our heads off at Angel and Jay's karaoke renditions. How Angel was trying to "belt it out" and break the karaoke machine and how singing might not be in Jay's family genes. We were just teasing them of course because they were actually pretty good. We seemed a lot like the other couple and already had a lot in common.

Soon the car arrived, we got in and were driven to the boat harbor. We walked to the boat with our stuff. Then I got into the boat first, they handed the bags to me, and then I helped everyone in.

When we were settled in the boat, I sat down a few ground rules so that we would have a safe trip. I pointed out where the life preservers were, the fire extinguisher, the fenders for docking, the ropes, the VHF radio, and went over the navigation equipment briefly with Jay so that if something was to happen to me, he would be able to navigate everyone back in. I told everyone that the captain doesn't get drunk for obvious reasons but they could have as much booze as they wanted. I would usually end up having a couple of beers, but definitely didn't want things to go to my head. This is the checklist that I always went through before piloting a boat.

When we were ready, I started the motors and a dock member untied our lines from the dock. We were off! When we are out a distance, I went over the navigation equipment with Jay and set our home port. If anything was to happen, Jay could just follow the navigation back into port.

There was a sundeck on the bow of the boat and I invited Angel and Lina to go enjoy themselves on the sundeck. They walked from the lower deck to the sundeck and we could see them on the bow with their hats blowing in the wind.

Jay helped me pick locations for our sightseeing. Except for some fishing boats here and there, we were the only boat around. The sights were spectacular with a deep blue sky and deeper green-blue water. We saw amazing giant rocks jutting out of the water adorned with tropical growth.

Jay said to me, "Wouldn't you like to see even better scenery?

"I asked him, "What do you have in mind?"

He said, "Why don't ask the ladies if they'll remove their tops?"

I replied, "It would even be better scenery if they removed their bottoms as well!"

We both laughed and Jay went up to the sundeck and told the ladies about our conversation.

They asked if it was a dare and Jay said, "No, it's just that we were looking for better scenery."

Everyone laughed. Angel and Lina were feeling daring as they seductively took their bras off followed by their shorts and panties. They were looking really sexy naked on the sundeck. Jay and I let out a couple of catcalls for fun.

As we were cruising along and sightseeing, Jay confided that Lina and he were really turned on by the anal sex that we had in front of them and wanted to return the favor if it worked out on this cruise. I told him that if we couldn't find a way to make that work, there was something terribly wrong with us! We both laughed.

I also told Jay that it would be great if we could do double penetration with Angel and told him that she had hinted that she would like to try as long as it's with someone she knows. I think we're getting to know you guys pretty well, right? Jay jumped at the thought. He said that he hoped that he had enough stamina to do DP with Angel after doing anal with Lina. I told him not to worry about it. It would be no big deal if he had to give up at some point. It would still be fun.

We cruised for a long time taking in all the sights including the beautiful sights on the sundeck. We came upon a secluded cove and I thought it would be a great place to anchor, have snacks, and a swim. I pulled the boat into the cove and Jay helped me anchor the boat.

Angel and Lina came to the cabin and put out some snacks. When the boat was anchored and the swim stairs were put out over the side of the boat,

I took my clothes off and said, "The last one in the water is a rotten egg."

I dove into the clear warm water. It felt great. Angel followed, then Lina and finally Jay who was caught off guard and was still taking his clothes off. We started calling him a rotten egg and all laughed.

Jay dove in and when he came up he started splashing us. We all splashed back. Angel let out a little scream. We asked what was wrong. We looked down and saw a colorful fish about the size of her hand and she freaked out. It was so funny... we laughed and laughed.

After enjoying ourselves splashing around is swimming for a while, we got back into the boat and dried off with towels. We were all still naked. I asked if anyone wanted a shot of tequila.

Everyone said, "Yes!"

I got the bottle out and passed it around. Everyone had at least a couple of big shots except for me. I only had one but it was a big one. I knew I wouldn't be driving the boat for a while.

Angel and Lina, we're getting pretty hammered by the booze. Jay went over to Lina and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and blushed. Jay announced that they wanted to try anal in front of us.

Angel said, "There are no objections your honor."

We laughed so hard.

Jay said, "Help me get Lina on this table."

There was a table in the back of the boat that was just the perfect size for Lina to lay back. Angel and I helped her.

Jay said, "Spread her legs as wide as you can."

Jay was already hard as he began to enter her vagina. He began stroking in and out. Lina began moaning right away. After a while, Jay asked me if I could spread her butt cheeks. As I did so, her lovely butthole became completely visible. Jay entered with only his head very slowly. That is the key we learned with anal sex. Don't go too fast. Lina's butthole twitched as it accepted Jay's cock and she grimaced.

Then, she said, "I'm ok."

He waited for a while, then he moved more of his shaft inside. She seemed to take it better. He came out and then went back in. With each stroke, her hole was accepting him more and more.

He stroked and little faster and Lina started moaning. She seemed to be in a good place. Jay told us to spread her further. We did and couldn't believe how much we could see right in front of us. It was amazing to see a couple experiencing anal sex for the first time and being part of it.

Jay went for a long time and Lina was moaning very loudly as she knew that we were the only ones around. Finally, we could see Jay's cock pulsate over and over as his cock unloaded inside Lina's butthole.

He was gasping and she was gasping even louder. It was like a choir. When he was done, he pulled out and a load of cum came out and hit the table followed by another stream. There were several moments of silence as Jay and Lina recovered.

We congratulated them both and thanked them for letting us be part of their first anal experience.

1...345678