Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both got changed into more comfortable clothes and decided it was time for a bonfire. I started a small fire out of the kindling that Angel had found and the fire grew. I added more wood and then larger logs hoping the fire would last the night. Soon, it was a roaring bonfire.

We sat by the fire as it was beginning to get dark. We were both exhausted from setting up camp and going on a magnificent kayak tour.

We had some dinner and decided to put out a blanket and sleep under the stars rather than in our tent. The stars were coming out and were amazing. I rarely saw stars so bright because of city lights. Here it was pitch back except for our fire and the stars looked like there were right in front of your face.

We both pointed out satellites that were orbiting around the earth and laughingly wondered if any of them were alien spaceships. Soon, our eyes closed and we were off to sleep.

Chapter 14

When we woke, the sun was already lighting the morning sky. We greeted each other with a morning kiss. I got up and looked for the coffee and found some instant. I heated some water on the fire that was still burning and added a couple more logs.

Angel headed over to the latrine that I had dug out the day before. I drank coffee and got breakfast out of my backpack. Then headed to the latrine myself.

Today, we decided to stick around the lagoon and beach and have a relaxing day. After breakfast, Angel wanted to start the morning with a skinny dip. She took her clothes off and ran down to the lagoon. I was mesmerized! I took mine off as well and ran down to the water. She sure had a lot of energy this morning.

When I got into the water, she grabbed me and we twirled around and around splashing and playing in the water. We were there for quite a while swimming around the lagoon and having a great time. Then, I suggested that we walk to the beach.

We both got out of the water, put our sandals on and walked to the beach. We were both still naked and neither one of us thought about putting on any clothes. We decided to walk the other direction from our kayak adventure, so we walked along the right side of the lagoon and out to the beach.

We headed down the beach along the water as the surf was coming in and going out. The water was calm again today and everything was just as beautiful as yesterday. As we continued walking, there was a rock in the distance that was about waist high.

As we approached the rock, I had an idea. My cock started getting hard and Angel peeked over at me and said uh oh. My cover was blown and she knew I was having a thought.

When we got to the rock, I carefully draped Angel on it stomach down. Then I spread her legs. I put a finger into her vagina that was already moist and began moving it in and out. Then, I added another finger and went in and out hard. She got very wet and juices began to flow. I could hear the squishing sounds of my fingers going in and out and Angel was moaning very loudly. I took a finger and slowly stuck it in her butthole and kept my other finger in her vagina. I moved both in and out slowly at first and then fast.

Angel's hips were moving and I didn't want her to fall off the rock so I carefully helped her down and had her face the rock while standing and legs spread. I entered her ass slowly with my cock and moved in and out until her hole relaxed and then with a fast motion.

I knew that Angel liked her hair being pulled so I obliged her but didn't pull too hard because I didn't want to hurt her. Angel was making loud noises and I could tell that she had a couple orgasms. Soon, cum squirted into Angel's ass over and over again and since we didn't have sex the day before, a lot came out. I stayed there after cumming for a while and then pulled out my cock. Cum dripped out and ran across Angel's vagina and onto the sand below.

Angel was still breathing heavy and so was I. Angel turned around and we kissed and I moved my cock up and down Angel's pubic area. Angel made a funny comment about my cock, that she fondly called Peter, having a mind of his own this morning and we both laughed. Soon, we were walking further down the beach and decided to turn back and have lunch.

Chapter 15

We walked back to camp and by the time we got there, it was mid-afternoon. I got lunch out and we ate sitting on chairs. I stocked the campfire with a few more logs after lunch and suggested that we lay in the hammock. I helped Angel into the hammock and got her a book. I hoped on the other side with my tablet and we both enjoyed the afternoon breeze and a slight swing back and forth. We both took a nap.

Soon it was late afternoon and getting close to dinner. I got out of the hammock and helped Angel out. We both changed into comfortable clothes for the evening and had dinner. The sun was soon to set on another wonderful day.

As the sun was going down, we heard an unexpected noise that sounded like it was coming from the other side of the island. We were a little startled as we were assured that this was a secluded island. The noise was like the beating of a drum and it got louder as the sun went down. Then, abruptly stopped when the sun cleared the water.

We felt a little uneasy, but I tried to reassure that the noise was far away and we had nothing to worry about. We decided to sleep in the tent tonight hoping it was more shelter from the unknown. I put the fire out so we didn't raise any awareness around the island. Soon it was very dark and we went to sleep in the tent.

In the morning, sunlight lit up the tent and we both awoke about the same time. I had to pee badly and found a place a few meters away.

I remembered that there was no fire, so I mixed a cold instant coffee. It actually wasn't too bad.

Angel started unpacking breakfast and we ate in the tent. We talked about the drum noises last night and couldn't stop wondering what it was. We were determined not to let it ruin our day.

After breakfast, we took another walk to the beach. This time, we had on clothes and sandals. When we were several meters down the beach when we saw the shapes of some people way down the beach. We were startled and didn't want to be seen, so we walked closer to the jungle and started walking back to camp.

We saw others on the other side of us. We were blocked in. Obviously, they had seen our camping site and were looking for us. We walked further into the jungle and hid as the people moved in from both sides. They were just in front of us and someone noticed a few plants that we had broken while making our escape.

They spotted us! We tried to run, but the jungle was too thick. They captured us and said they would take us to their chief. They tied us up so we couldn't escape and had us walk to another part of the other side of the island that was a few kilometers away and took a couple of hours to walk.

We arrived at their site and were amazed at the number of people wearing ancient dress. Some of the women were bare-breasted and had skirts made out of tropical plants. Others wore tropical bras. The Men were bare-breasted and had shorts also made from tropical plants. They were talking and laughing as we approached. We were worried for our lives and what they would do to us.

Chapter 16

As we walked along a path, we could see people in and around sheltered bungalows. Off in the distance was a clearing with a stage that was protected by tropical trees. No wonder why people thought this was a secluded island as everything was hidden from view from up above. And their site was inland enough through the jungle that nobody visited this area. You had to know exactly where the paths were to find it.

We were led to a larger bungalow a few meters away and were directed to go inside. There was a man sitting in a chair with a lady at his side. He greeted us and asked questions about why we were on the island. We both answered his questions and he seemed satisfied.

I asked if he was going to kill us? He let out a roaring laugh and said they were not cannibals and sacrifices were only done in ancient times. He let us know that they did not live on the island permanently and were there for a tribal celebration to remember the past.

Just then, the lady next to him whispered something into the Chief's ear.

He smiled and said, "Malu has an idea. She says if you participate in our ritual today that we will let you go back to your camp and leave you alone. However, if you agree, you must promise not to say a word about us or the ritual to anyone because they want to continue with their annual ritual in peace."

Angel and I looked at each other apprehensively. We were scared and unsure about what would happen next. I asked what that ritual was. Malu spoke and said it was a ritual for virgins. That, there were two virgin men and one woman virgin who were to have their first sex with non-virgins in a public ceremony.

Angel and I were speechless and let out nervous laughs. I asked who the non-virgins would be and the Chief let out another loud laugh and said both of you of course.

I was trembling a bit and my head was spinning but knew that somehow we would be part of their ceremony. Angel looked very nervous too.

I asked how this would work. Malu said that she didn't want to tell us much because that was part of the excitement. And that we had arrived at the perfect time to make this ceremony the most exciting ever. She further said that we would follow their queues at the ceremony and would not be harmed. The alternative was to be held captive and not be able to go back to our camp. Angel and I looked at each other and agreed that the ritual was our best option.

We were led out of the bungalow and toward the stage a few meters away. There was a bungalow next to it and we were asked to go inside. Once inside, we both let out a big gasp as we were nervous and weren't sure what was next.

We sat there for a few hours talking and exploring all of our options. We thought about escape. That would be nearly impossible because there were people guarding our bungalow. And even if we did escape, we would surely be caught if we tried to get back to camp and signal our pilot. The risk seemed too high so we waited.

An hour or so before sunset, we could see men and women gathering in front of the stage through cracks in the bungalow. The door opened and we were led to the stage. There were three people on stage already. Two men and women. They were all young and looked 18 to 20. The men were both of average height and nice looking. The women were average and nice looking as well.

The Chief walked up on stage and began speaking. He greeted everyone, talked about the ceremony and how they were keeping old tribal customs alive. He talked about finding us on the beach and our story. Then he said that the men and woman on stage were going to lose their virginity to Angel and I on stage in front of everyone.

There was an exciting roar in the crowd as everyone was anticipating this event. Angel and I were wondering who the non-virgins had been before we were selected and hoped that they didn't hold any animosity toward us. There were two ritual dances performed by some men and a virgin dance by some of the women dressed in ancient dress.

Finally, it was time for the event to begin. I was both apprehensive and eager to get this started. There was a basket on a rope lowered onto the stage by a pulley that I hadn't noticed before and the girl was led over to it. She was positioned to face the audience and her bra was removed and then her skirt. She was completely naked as the crowd began to roar again.

She was asked to turn completely around so everyone could see her body. Her legs were then positioned and put into holes on each side of the basket. A man began pulling the basket upward. There was a hole in the middle of the basket to provide access to her vagina. Her legs spread out with her pussy completely visible through the basket hole.

The swing was at eye level and Malu walked over and spread her lips further to see inside her vagina. Her hymen was visible.

Malu said, "She's a virgin!"

The crowd could see her hymen for themselves and let out another roar.

They led me over to the woman. I looked at her and she was nervous and trembling. I was nervous too! I asked her name and she told me it was Lani. They put soft bedding material under the swing and told me to take my clothes off.

There were a lot of people peering over the stage, very close to us. They would have a Birdseye view of whatever was going to happen. I was positioned on my back. The basket was lowered and when it was close to my cock, they moved me slightly so I was in a better position.

Then Malu grabbed my cock as the basket lowered and she maneuvered it to meet Lani's vagina. As it was lowered further, the head of my cock began to enter her vagina. Lani let out a little painful-sounding gasp and the basket was lifted up. Then, the basket was lowered again a little further and my tip went in as well to the top of my shaft.

A trickle of blood flowed from Lani's vagina as her hymen broke. She let out another gasp and the crowd roared again. Blood was exactly what they wanted to see.

The basket was raised up and then lowered further and my whole shaft went inside her. They left the basket there for a few moments. I could feel her vagina clamping down on me and could tell she was in some pain. She looked me in the eye and had a tear. I said it would be ok and she would start to feel better.

The basket was lifted up again to my tip and everyone could see a small amount of blood trickling down my shaft. The crowd loved it.

Then the basket was lowered and raised several more times and Lani seemed to be relaxing. I told her to try to enjoy the feeling. She looked at me and said thank you. I told her that I would be cumming soon and I'm not sure she knew what that meant because she had a puzzled look on her face.

Shortly after, I shot cum into Lani for the first time in her life and let out a gasp. I don't think she knew what just happened.

The crowd exploded with applause and excitement as they knew I had fully cum into Lani's vagina and they saw cum dripping down my shaft mixed with a little blood.

When my cock was done, they lifted the basket up and watched as cum dripped out of Lani's vagina and onto me.

Malu spread Lani's lips to give the crowd an even better view. Lani looked down and saw the cum dripping from her and had a look of bewilderment in her eyes. I don't think she was taught very much about sex and was very naive about it.

They moved the basket over for me to stand up. My cock was still hard and there was blood and cum on it and all around my pubic area. Malu took a towel and cleaned me up, then cleaned Lani's vagina.

There was a fire in a small pit next to the stage and Malu dropped the towel into the fire after saying a few words. Apparently, this was part of the ritual as well.

Lani was removed from the basket and we were both led down the stage still naked. When we got to ground level, someone gave us our clothes and we put them on.

I gave Lani a hug and she held me tight. I said everything would be ok and that she did great. I walked over to where Angel was and was relieved to see her. She knew that I had been through a lot and had no ill feelings toward me. Then, she laughed and said I know you enjoyed it! It was actually exhilarating, but I didn't dare share that right now.

It would be Angel's turn on stage next and as I hugged her, I felt her tremble.

Chapter 17

Angel was next to be led up on stage. She was positioned next to the basket and asked to remove her clothes. She removed her top and shorts and had on a bra and panties. She removed her bra and her lovely breasts were exposed to the crowd and there was a roar. Then she removed her panties and the crowd erupted in applause.

They were excited to see a pretty, captured lady remove her clothes and stand fully naked in front of them. They asked Angel to turn around and bend over. The crowd roared as they saw her gorgeous butthole and pussy from the back. One of the helpers spread Angel's butt cheeks and pussy as wide as they would go to offer the crowd a better view.

Then Angel was positioned on her back and her legs and pussy lips were spread to give everyone a long view. The crowd was going crazy. This handling of Angel was making me very horny but I also felt sad for her.

As she rose to her feet, she caught the sad look in my eye, grinned, and mouthed, "It's ok."

At this point, I knew everything was going to be ok and was thinking that she was actually enjoying the parading around and exposing herself. And if they did hurt her, which I doubted they would now, I would go after them!

Angel's legs were helped to the holes in the basket and it began raising Angel up. Her pussy was sticking out of the basket for all to see.

They brought one of the men up on stage, introduced him as Keil, and had him remove his clothes. He was already hard and the crowd loved it. His cock was large but not too big. I thought Angel could handle it fine.

Malu came back up on stage and asked Keil if he was a virgin. He replied yes. Then, she asked the virgin's sponsor if this man was a virgin. The sponsor replied yes, beyond doubt. Malu said that if the truth was not spoken, there would be great repercussions against this man and the sponsor.

Malu then invited the next man up on stage, introduced him as Roel, and went through the procedure again. Roel was invited off stage.

Keil was positioned under Angel and the basket lowered. Malu grabbed his hard cock and positioned it under Angel's vagina. The basket was lowered completely down on Keil's shaft with no problem because Angel was so moist.

I looked at Angel and she had a look of enjoyment on her face. I was happy that she was no longer seeming afraid or nervous. The basket was raised and lowered several times and Angel was moaning.

The crowd became very quiet so that they could hear her moans of pleasure that became louder and louder. I caught Lani's eye as she was watching with intensity. I think she was finally learning about sex.

After a while, the basket stopped and Roel was invited back up on stage. He was asked to remove his clothes and was also hard as a rock. He was slightly larger than Keil but still manageable I thought.

Angel looked at both of them and had an intense look in her eyes. Roel was positioned under Angel and the basket lowered easily on his hard cock all the way down his shaft. Angel had no problem taking him into her. Then the basket went up and down a few times.

The basket was lowered fully on the Roel's cock and another rope was attached to the bottom. The back of the basket raised up so Angel's head was above Roel's and her ass and pussy were toward the crowd. Roel was still fully in Angel's vagina.

Malu opened Angel's butt cheeks to give the crowd a great view of Angel's vagina stuffed with Roel's large cock. A helper placed some lube on Angel's butt hole and Keil entered her ass and began pumping in and out. Angel was at the perfect height for double penetration as the basket stayed in the same place.

Before long, Keil started to cum and the crowd roared as he pumped cum into Angel's ass over and over again.. He finally pulled out and Malu opened Angel's butt cheeks to let the crowd see the cum dripping down.

The rope was removed from the basket and Angel was lifted up and down on Roel who finally let out a gasp and began to cum. The crowd loved it again.

When Roel was finished, the basket was raised and a flow of cum came streaming out. The crowd gave a big applause.

Keil whispered something in Malu's ear and she smiled. She spoke to the crowd saying Keil gets one more chance in Angel's vagina since he came in her ass and wasn't sure if it fully counted for loss of virginity.

123456...8