Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel was taken out of the basket and laid on her back. Before she laid down, she caught my eye and rolled her eyes, then smiled. I think she was reluctant to keep going but also seemed ok.

Angel spread her legs wide and Keil entered her in the missionary position. He pumped and pumped and pumped and it took a long time for him to cum again. Angel was still moaning with pleasure.

As Keil was having his way with Angel, Malu began cleaning up Roel. Finally, Keil came into Angel's vagina and made sure his virginity was lost forever.

The crowd knew the event was over and applauded for several minutes while Malu cleaned up Angel and Keil. She quieted the crowd said a few words and then threw the towel in the flames. Angel and Keil were led off the stage and they put on some clothes.

The Chief got up on stage and thanked everyone for their participation in making this the best, most exciting ceremony ever. Everyone began heading back to their bungalows.

Angel came over to me and we hugged each other. We never imagined in our wildest dreams that we would have a day like today. I asked Angel if she was sore and she cracked a joke about not being able to walk for a week.

The Chief came up to us and told us we were free to go and reiterated never to share what has happened here. We promised and told him that we didn't want to do anything that would stop the celebration from continuing for years to come. He told us that he and the tribe loved us being there and invited us back anytime we wanted. Since it was getting dark, the Chief also offered a bungalow to us which we gladly accepted. We went inside the bunk, laid down on the makeshift but comfortable bed, and fell fast asleep.

Chapter 18

Morning came and the light was streaming through slits in the bungalow walls. Angel was already awake and looked serious. I asked her what's wrong and she said that she didn't have a good feeling about all of this and didn't sleep well. I told her that I felt the same and the sooner we got out of there, the better. I said that we had been forced into having sex in public against our will and although it was exhilarating at times, it was wrong and we had been used. She nodded in agreement and added that it was not as exhilarating for her but could tell that I had enjoyed my time on stage.

I said, "At any rate, it was wrong to force us into it."

We got up and opened the door of the bungalow and stepped out. There were already people gathering and breakfast was being served from a table. We walked over and were greeted and offered food. We took a plate that had been prepared, had our breakfast, and then walked over to the Chief's bungalow. Malu saw us approaching and told us to come in. The Chief was already up and greeted us. We told him that we were ready to leave and go back to camp.

He let out a loud laugh and said, "Do you really think you can find your way back?"

Angel and I both looked at each other with puzzled expressions. The Chief further added that people who have left the celebration before have never been seen again. We asked what he meant. Well, he continued, you have to know the specific paths to take you back or you'll get lost in the jungle. We asked, won't your people help us back? He let out another big laugh and said do you think it would be fun for our celebration to continue without you? We like you and want you to continue being our guests. Malu jumped in a said that there would be roasted pig for lunch and another celebration this evening that we couldn't miss. Angel and I looked at each other with dejected expressions.

The Chief said, "Don't worry, we'll have fun."

We left the bungalow and returned to ours.

I said in an angry tone, "Can you believe this? The Chief had no real intention of letting us leave last night. Now, I'm not sure what he's going to do with us."

Angel agreed and said she was scared. A while later, Malu came to our bungalow and we let her in. She tried to calm us down and said everything would be ok and to please enjoy ourselves today and make ourselves at home. Then, she left.

Angel and I talked for a long while and discussed how we didn't trust either Malu or the Chief. We also went over what happened yesterday to make some sense out of it. We decided to try to get through the day and hopefully, things would work out.

We hung out in the bungalow for a long time and soon began to smell food being prepared. We left the bungalow to see what was going on. It was close to lunchtime and a roasted pig that had been buried in the ground to cook had been dug up and was being sliced up for a lunch ceremony. We grabbed a plate and slices were placed on them along with some other garnishments. We had a seat in front of the stage and soon many people were seated around us.

The Chief got up on stage and thanked the chefs for preparing a nice feast. Then he motioned to a few dancers to begin. The drums began to beat and female dancers walked up on stage and began performing an ancient dance. The performance went on for a long time as everyone finished their lunch. Soon the event was over and most headed back to their bungalows. A few meandered around and others cleaned up.

We went back to our bungalow, relaxed, and napped the afternoon away. As sunset approached, the drums started up again and people headed back to the stage area. We wondered what this evening's event would be and hoped that we wouldn't be coaxed back on stage. We left our bungalow and headed to the stage.

The Chief walked up on stage and greeted everyone again.

He said, "This evening's performance will be the best yet!"

He also said that there was more roast left for dinner and to head to the food area. As we headed to get dinner, male and then female dancers put on a show on stage with the drums beating.

When the dancing show was over, Malu came up on stage and said they had a special celebration and to enjoy. A girl was brought up on stage and she looked frightened. Then a table was brought up along with ten men. Malu announced excitedly that the girl was going to lose her virginity to these ten men. The girl tried to leave the stage, but the helpers overpowered her. Malu said to remove her clothes. The helpers removed her shirt and skirt and she was completely naked. The crowd roared with delight.

Malu had the helpers turn the girl around to see her full view. She wouldn't bend over when asked, so Malu had her placed on the table with her legs spread. She spread the girl's lips and showed the crowd that her hymen was there. The crowd roared again.

The girl was moving back and forth trying to escape, but the helpers restrained her. Malu said, let the show begin. The first man was directed to the freighted girl and instructed to take his clothes off. He took his clothes off and was very hard and very big.

Malu said, "Penetrate her!"

The man walked over to put his cock into her when lights appeared in the sky. The lights got closer and closer to reveal three helicopters. Everyone looked up, panicked, and started running. The man who was about to penetrate the girl fled before he had a chance and the girl got off the table and ran off the stage naked and afraid.

The three helicopters landed and the pilot who had brought us to the island got out along with several others. Angel and I realized right away that this was the search party that the pilot had mentioned he would send in if we didn't report in four days. Obviously, he wasn't joking.

The pilot was looking for us as we ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He knew by our reaction that something was wrong and asked us what happened? We told him it was a long story. He said let's find a place to talk.

We walked over to the stage area with the pilot and a few law enforcement officers. The pilot asked if we were ok and was any harm done. Then, we told them the whole story and how we had been forced to have sex on stage and held against our will. We let them know about the virgin who was going to be forced to lose her virginity to ten guys and that they had shown up and saved her.

We asked why the pilot sent the search party early and he told us that this was the fourth day and he hadn't heard from us so he flew to the island and didn't see us anywhere. Then, he saw boats on the other side of the island and some smoke in the jungle. He became immediately suspicious and decided to send in the search party.

The officers left quickly after hearing our story and began looking for the Chief and Malu. They were found hiding in the jungle by some dogs that had been brought by the search party. When we saw the Chief and Malu, we chided them for what they did to us and the others. The Chief let out a loud laugh and said you enjoyed our celebration and have no proof about your tall tale.

The pilot told us, don't worry, we'll take care of the Chief and gave a sly wink. I had a feeling that they were thinking about the final demise of the chief and Malu.

The pilot said, "Follow me."

We followed him to the helicopter and he flew us back to the resort. When we landed, we got out with the pilot and gave each other big hugs, and said thank you. We don't know what would have happened to us if you hadn't sent out the search party.

He said, "Nonsense. We take care of our guests".

The pilot left to go back and help the officers bring justice to the island.

We went to our room at the resort. We were both in disbelief about what happened to us. We were extremely exhausted and laid down on our bed hugging each other until we both fell fast asleep.

Chapter 19

I woke up first and looked over at Angel sleeping peacefully. All I could think about was the nightmare we had been through and that she had been taken advantage of. I was feeling very guilty that I hadn't done more to protect her. Angel's eyes opened as I was looking at her.

She said, "What's wrong?"

I told her what was weighing heavily on my mind.

Angel said, "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault and there was nothing you could have done. Who knows what could have happened to us if we hadn't played along? We don't know what the Chief was really capable of or planning for us. We're here and we're ok. Alive and free! That's all that matters right now. We should celebrate!"

I said, "Yes! You're right this could have ended badly and we're ok. Maybe we did something right. Let's celebrate today and put this behind us."

We were both dirty from our island trip and captivity. We hadn't showered for quite a while. Angel took a long bath and a short shower. I took a long shower while Angel was in the tub. Then, we got ready for the day. Breakfast was by the lobby and then we relaxed by the swimming pool. Lunch was at the swim-up bar. Before we swam to the bar, I grabbed Angel and we hugged and kissed in the corner of the pool for a long time. Then we swam to the swim-up bar.

After lunch at the swim-up bar, we did more relaxing by the pool. As sunset was approaching, I walked up to the swim-up bar again and got a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses.

I went back to Angel and said, "Come on."

She followed me down to the beach.

I popped the cork on the bottle as the sun was setting, poured it in our glasses, and said, "Here's to the great escape!"

We both laughed and drank the rest of the bottle and began to get tipsy. We kissed deeply as the sun went beneath the waves and I could taste the delicious champagne in Angel's mouth.

We headed back to our room and on the way, I asked the bartender for a bottle of tequila, a couple of shot glasses, and lime. When we got to our room, I opened the bottle and poured a shot.

I said, "Here's to more fun adventures, but no more adventure surprises!"

Angel and I both laughed and I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. We drank our shots and then I poured another.

Angel said, "Here's to avoiding tribal chiefs with bad teeth and bad breath."

That toast made me laugh so hard that I almost dropped my shot glass. I was grabbing my stomach and my eyes completely teared up. Angel was laughing hard too. I had forgotten or put out of my mind how bad the Chief's teeth and breath were. Because of the intensity when we were held captive, we never discussed it, but it was so obvious to both of us. That's what made it even funnier.

We drank a shot and then another. I was starting to get drunk. I called and ordered dinner in our room and could barely place the order because I was still laughing. Angel took over and completed the order.

Soon dinner arrived. We had wine with dinner and we were both drunk. We had a great celebration and when we woke up in the morning, I definitely knew it! Angel seemed fine. Obviously, she could hold her liquor better than me.

Chapter 20

Ouch! My head hurt. I woke up with a headache. Angel was still sleeping. I needed coffee badly! I took out the instant coffee and made a double batch. I started to feel better right away. At least I had slept well. This morning, I had special plans for us. She had revealed a secret passion months earlier and I was determined to make that happen.

Angel woke up and we greeted each other. She wanted to know how I felt. I told her that that was quite a celebration last night! But, I was doing much better after my coffee. I asked how she felt and she told me she felt fine.

I said, "I know... you can handle booze better than me."

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done, Angel came in and also took a shower.

While she was in the shower I called room service and said, "Bring it up."

I had pre-arranged something to be delivered this morning.

There was a knock on the door and I let room service in with a cart full of different goodies. Champagne, strawberries, whipped cream, ice cubes, ice cream, chocolate sauce, cherries, and mangoes.

I grabbed the champagne and went into the bathroom while Angel was still in the shower.

She said, "What are you doing with that bottle in your hand?"

I said, "Sorry, you might need to take another shower."

She had a puzzled look on her face. I told her to stay in the shower. I took my boxers off, popped the cork, got into the shower, and turned off the water. I poured some champagne on Angel's body as she finally realized what was going on and smiled.

I took a swig and said, "Hair of the dog."

She laughed and took a swig too. We kissed deeply for a long time tasting the champagne. I began licking Angel's breasts and sucked on her nipples. She made sounds of pleasure. I carefully turned her around added some more champagne to her buttocks. I asked her to spread her butt cheeks and I poured champagne down her crack. I had her bend over and licked her butthole and the back of her pussy. I put my tongue into her vagina and Angel made more pleasing sounds. Angel turned around moments later and grabbed the champagne bottle.

She said, "Peter needs some attention."

She poured champagne on my cock and began sucking. I was rock hard. I always wished my cock was a little longer but I had to admit, it was a pretty good size and it could be much worse. Besides I never had complaints. She sucked for quite a while and took me in all the way to my balls and gagged. I was definitely big enough now!

I didn't want to cum, so stepped away and said, "Come with me."

I took her hand and brought her to the bedroom.

She saw the cart with all the goodies, let out a gasp, and burst out saying "what a great surprise!"

She remembered telling me about her secret desire for sensory play, and knew that's what this was this morning.

I took a towel and wiped the Champagne off on her, grabbed extra bedding and placed it on the bed, then asked Angel to lay down. I took some ice cubes and rubbed them lightly on her nipples. She giggled and twitched a little with the cold. I had her spread her legs and I lightly applied some ice to her clit. She jerked, giggled, and said how cold it was!

She seemed to enjoy it though so I took another piece of ice and inserted it into her vagina. She giggled more and started moving her hips from the cold. Soon the ice melted. I took some chocolate and poured it on both breasts. I licked part of it and sucked her nipples. Then squirted whipped cream on both breasts and placed a cherry on top of each breast. I brought a mirror over to Angel so she could see.

I said, "How do you like your new nipples."

We both laughed. I took ice cream and put a scoop on her pubic area, followed by chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and cherries.

I let Angel see the completed creation and she said, "I love being a chocolate Sunday!"

I spread her legs, went to the end of the bed, and started licking her dessert. Then swirled my tongue around and around her clit. Occasionally I would take another taste of dessert and back to her clit.

Angel began moving her hips and quietly moaning. I started entering her vagina with my tongue. She moaned louder. Then I had another taste of dessert and started rimming her butthole. Then back to her vagina. I had another taste of dessert and began moving my tongue up and down her smooth slit from clit, then into her vagina and to her butthole. I could feel her pee hole with my tongue as I moved back and forth.

Angel was moaning loudly, then shuddered and had her first orgasm. Her vagina became very wet and her whole pubic area pulsated. I slowed down until her orgasm was finished, had another taste of dessert, and began licking her hard. After a few moments, she had another orgasm. I was mesmerized by her reaction to me pleasuring her.

After her second orgasm, Angel said, "Come here."

I moved back to her and she gave me a kiss. She wanted to taste herself from my mouth. She gave pleasure sounds as we kissed.

When we were done kissing she said, "Can you get a towel?"

I wiped the dessert off her and she told me to lay down. Then she took a swig of champagne and gave me some as well. We were getting a little tipsy. She started licking my cock. First around the head and then up and down my shaft. She took another swig and began licking my balls and then sucking them. I was in heaven that I can't explain. She took some ice cream and applied it all over. It was cold but felt good. Then some chocolate syrup followed by whipped cream and a cherry.

She got the mirror, had me take a look, and said, "How do you like your new Peter?"

We both laughed hard. Angel ate the cherry and started tasting the dessert. Then she started licking my head in swirling motions. Then up and down my shaft and sucking my balls. She had another taste of dessert and put my cock into her mouth all the way to my balls and sucked as she moved her mouth to the top. Then balls deep again. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

She went faster and pretty soon I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I blew load after a load of cum into Angel's mouth and she swallowed it all while continuing to go up and down with her mouth. She was making pleasing sounds and let out a sound of pleasure as well as I was cumming.

After I was done, Angel cleaned me up with a towel. She pointed out that we still had strawberries and mangoes and we both laughed. I suggested that it was time for another shower just as I had predicted earlier. We laughed and walked into the bathroom. We took a long shower together cleaning each other's body parts completely. Then hugged and kissed at the end.

The rest of the day it was going to be on the beach.

Chapter 21

We got dressed and packed up for the beach. I had made arrangements for a car to take us a few miles away to a more secluded beach.

We had a quick bite of breakfast by the lobby and packed a few things for lunch and dinner. Soon our car arrived and we were taken quite a few miles away to one of the nicest beaches I've ever seen. Angel said that she was impressed as well.

123456...8