Philippine Exotica: Hot & Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28

We all dove back into the water and had another swim, and were in ecstasy from all of the sex the booze, and the trip. We swam around for quite a while.

Jay and I got back into the boat and I threw Angel and Lina some snorkeling equipment. They snorkeled around looking at all the colorful fish while Jay and I chatted on the back deck watching the ladies and making sure they didn't get into any trouble.

We discussed lots of things and it was amazing how much we had in common. Every once in a while, the ladies would scream and it ended up being nothing. It was amusing and we laughed. Usually, it was Angel doing the screaming. But she would go right back to snorkeling and having fun.

When they got tired from swimming, we helped them back onto the boat. We were all still naked and free. I gave Angel and Lina towels to dry off.

Then, Angel said, "I have an idea." Then, she blurted out, "I want to peg Carl!"

Everyone looked at Angel inquisitively and laughed at her bluntness. Then, she went over to one of the bags and pulled out the strapless dildo. Jay and Lina's eyes got big.

Jay said, "Wow, you're really upping the game now!"

We all laughed. I was a little apprehensive about having that thing inside me, but I thought, you only live once and I'm sure they'll be entertained watching me get pegged by Angel.

I helped Angel put the straps on and my cock started to grow. Angel told me to lay back on the table and spread my legs. I was spread eagle on the table and felt awkward. Angel tried to enter my butthole with the dildo but it was too difficult. She asked Lina if she could put some of her pussy juice on me for lubrication. Lina smiled and put her fingers in her pussy and then twirled her fingers around my butthole. Then she couldn't resist and put a finger in and then two. She moved them around inside as I tried to relax.

She said, "There... Carl is ready!"

Angel tried again and this time the dildo started going in. It felt monstrous as it entered me. Angel pulled out and then went back in further. It felt a little weird and uncomfortable for me and it was so big.

Angel moved in and out slowly at first and then picked up speed. Lina couldn't stand just watching anymore and grabbed my cock. Then she took me into her mouth. I was experiencing so many feelings that I had never had before. Some pain and discomfort but a pleasure too. I had to admit that pegging wasn't so bad and was mixed with the ecstasy from Lina taking me into her mouth.

After a while, I felt like I was going to cum and I told them that I didn't want to cum yet. Angel pulled out of me and Lina stopped taking me into her mouth.

Angel said, "Jay's turn!"

Jay said that he wasn't quite ready and had to think about it. He told us about what a surprise this had been and he didn't quite know what to think about it. Lina said that she loved the idea and wanted to do it to Jay sometime. I told them that we didn't want to force anyone into anything they didn't want to do and Jay said he promised to think about it.

I think Jay had a barrier that he didn't want to cross. It was one that I too had in my mind when first considering the idea. I was afraid of pegging as being too gay as the thought of being with another guy always repulsed me and I never had any attraction. I had no problem if others felt differently. Later, I would try to explain my thoughts about pegging to Jay.

I told everyone that I had an idea. They said uh ohhh and laughed. I went over to Angel and whispered in her ear.

She smiled and said, "Yes."

Jay and Lina looked apprehensive about what Angel was agreeing to. I told them that Angel would like to try double penetration with Jay and I. I'm glad that I had put a bug in Jay's ear earlier about this so he would agree to join. Lina said that this sounded fun and that she had never seen a DP.

I invited everyone below deck where there was a bed. Jay asked how this would work. I told Jay that I could lay on the bed on my back, Angel could get on top of me and Jay could come in behind so that I get her pussy and Jay could have her ass. Jay said that he loved the idea of doing anal with Angel.

Lina said, "What will I do then?"

I told her that she could help guide our cocks into Angel, and anything else that she wanted. She said that sounded great but she definitely wanted Jay and I to try DP with her sometime. Jay and I both said almost in unison are you kidding? I said you'll get no argument from me and Jay said something equivalent. We all laughed. Something more to look forward to!

I laid on my back on the bed and Angel straddled me. Lina grabbed my cock and told Angel to move herself down on me. She guided my cock to Angel's vagina and she took me all the way in and stayed there. She was so wet that I slid right in. She felt so good inside, beyond description. Lina grabbed Jay's cock, sucked it for a moment, and guided Jay to Angel's other hole. The head of his cock entered Angel and she let out a little gasp. He stayed for a moment and then slid his entire shaft, balls deep into Angel. She let out another gasp. I could feel Jay's cock as he entered.

It was a new sensation and I hadn't realized that you would actually feel the other guy's cock when it was in a different hole. I had to get past this awkward feeling. It was about pleasing Angel and not worrying about Jay as long as he kept his distance. I chuckled in my head. Jay started slow and then sped up until he was pounding Angel from behind.

Lina must have been enjoying the view from behind and once in a while would grab our cocks as they went in and out. I actually didn't need to do much because every time Jay pounded Angel, my cock would go in and out of her vagina. I could feel Angel breathing hard on my chest and a couple of times her chest heaved and she let out a gasp and I knew she was having an orgasm.

Her sounds of pleasure were getting stronger. I tried to kiss her a couple of times, but it was too difficult with us moving back and forth from Jay's thrusts. After quite a while of thrusting, Jay finally let loose with a giant gasp as he exploded into Angel's ass. Her chest heaved also as they were having simultaneous orgasms. Jay pulled out a moment later and I could feel cum trickle down.

To my delight, Lina grabbed some tissues and cleaned it off. Then, I rolled Angel over and started pounding her in the missionary position. Jay and Lina watched us as I finally came as well and burst out in a gasp. Angel and I were both breathing heavily as I rolled back on her side and I hugged her for several moments.

We finally got up and all of us jumped back into the water to freshen ourselves up. We swam for a while until we saw a boat beginning to enter the cove. We quickly got out of the water, found our swimsuits, and put them on.

The boat came closer and as we examined it, the people on board didn't seem friendly. We saw their guns.......

Chapter 29

The boat pulled up and unsavory men had guns pointed at us. We put our hands up as they tied up to our boat. Two men boarded the boat and began looking around, taking off seat cushions, checking inside cabinets, looking under the bed. Every compartment was opened and checked. They made a mess out of the boat. We were wondering what they were looking for but were afraid to speak. One of the men asked who the captain was. I told them that it was me.

They told me to come with them. I went with them to the other boat and they put zip ties on my legs and arms to keep me from being a threat. One of the men who was apparently the leader told the others that they were taking me away for ransom. They gave Jay a note and said this is where the money can be paid for his freedom.

Soon I was off in a pirate boat being held for ransom. I was glad that I gave Jay a tutorial on the boat and navigation so he would be able to take Angel and Lina safely back to the marina. I had confidence in Jay.

We traveled quite a distance away and finally entered a small docking area. Apparently, secluded. Although I had seen information about pirate attacks in the Philippines in the early 2000s, I didn't recall hearing much about pirates now, but obviously, there are bad guys everywhere.

My obsession in thinking about Angel, Jay, and Lina kept me from getting extremely scared. However, I have to admit that I was afraid of what they were going to do to me. Would they treat me well or would I be tortured or worse?

We landed on the dock and they escorted me off the boat and into a tent area. The leader told me that I would be okay as long as the ransom was paid. They told me not to try to escape or it would be to my demise. I was fed that evening and spent the night on a blanket on uncomfortable ground. I didn't sleep very well that night constantly waking up worrying about Angel, Jay, and Lina. I kept telling myself that Jay was smart and he would get them back to safety and I should have nothing to worry about. My sleep was very restless.

Early in the morning, just before sunrise, I heard a commotion. People were running and there was obvious chaos going on. I was left on my own but still tied up. I managed to get up and hop to the tent door and was able to open it. Over by the water, I could see boats, and a couple of them had flashing lights. It was the authorities. I had no idea how they found us, but I celebrated quietly.

After quite a while, some men approached my tent and saw that I was tied up and that I was a captive.

They untied me and right away and I started peppering them with questions, "Do you know about the two women and man I was with? Do you know if they are safe? How did you find me? How did you find me so fast? Who are these guys that kidnapped me?"

One man in the group answered all of my questions. I found out that Jay got the boat underway, was heading back to our homeport and that everyone was safe. As they were heading back, a patrol boat stopped them and said they were looking for a suspicious boat. They told them that there was a pirate boat they were looking for that had tried to kidnap someone earlier in the day but were turned away by guns. They found out that I had been kidnapped from the boat and that the pirates were demanding ransom. We were already hot on their trail and were able to see them pull into their port. It was too late, so we decided to send in a rescue party earlier the next morning.

I thanked them profusely, congratulated them, and told them that they were my heroes. They said humbly that they were only doing their jobs.

They had me get in one of their fast boats and took me back to the resort. When I got there, a small crowd was gathered. Angel, Jay, and Lina were front and center. When I got to the dock, Angel ran out and gave me a big hug and wouldn't let go. She told me how much she worried about me being harmed or worse. I told her that I was more worried about her!

Jay and Lina came up to us and I turned to Jay and said, "Thank you so much for getting them back safely. I was so worried, but I had full confidence in you."

Jay said, "If you had full confidence in me why were you worried?" And he laughed.

I told him that that's exactly the same thing I was asking myself in the middle of the night. We all laughed. I told him that I was informed about what happened.

I said, "It was a stroke of luck that you found the patrol boat looking for the pirates. Otherwise, I don't know how anyone would have ever found me."

Angel, Jay, and Lina said yes and I don't know how we would have paid the ransom. I told them in a sober tone that if that God forbid something like that ever happened again, don't pay the ransom at any cost. I would never be able to live down the guilt.

I said, "I'm starving, let's get some lunch. But first, I need to take a shower!"

We headed back to our rooms and freshened up. Then back to one of the resort restaurants. We sat outside on the deck overlooking the water and beach and had a great lunch. We talked more details about Angel, Jay, and Lina getting back to port and what a great job Jay had done navigating back. I started calling him Captain Jay after that.

We decided no extracurricular activities today. Nobody complained. We were all blowing off steam from our nightmare experience.

Angel said, "There are always good things that can happen with nightmare experiences. That's where heroes are born."

I said, "I have heroes that saved my life and I'll never forget any of you and the rescue crew."

After a long time of visiting, having lunch, and enjoying the sights around us we decided to part our ways for the evening. Before we parted, we discussed the possibility of getting together tomorrow which would be my last full day in paradise. Lina threw out the idea of going back to the first secluded spot where we all met.. She thought the chances of someone else finding us would be very remote. We decided to take this evening to chill and then see how we felt in the morning.

Angel and I went back to the room and ended up having dinner later on our patio overlooking the ocean. We went to bed early hugging each other and fell fast asleep.

Chapter 30

We woke up very refreshed and thankful. I told Angel that I had a nightmare last night that I was kidnapped by pirates and held for ransom. Angel started laughing and laughing and said that wasn't a nightmare. We both laughed.

I said, "So how do you feel about Lina's idea of going back to our secluded spot where we met them?"

Angel said, "How do you feel about it? You're the one who was kidnapped."

I told Angel that I felt fine and had a great night's sleep. I'm up for it if you are. Angel was also on board with the idea. She headed into the bathroom first, took a shower, and got ready. We were getting into kind of a routine. I went into the bathroom when she was almost done with her shower and took one myself.

When I got out of the shower, Angel look down at my groin area and said, "I'm sure glad Peter didn't get hurt in all of this excitement!"

I told her that I was extremely happy about that myself. We both laughed.

When I dried off, I called Jay and asked him if he was still up for some fun today. I let him know that we thought Lina had a good idea of going back to our original beach where we met. I asked him if they were up for it. Jay said that they were totally up for it and were mostly worried about me since I was the one who was kidnapped. I told him that that was funny because that's exactly what Angel had said. I told Jay that it sounded like everyone was on the same page.

We decided to finish getting ready, pack some things, and grab something quick at the lobby restaurant and go. I had a car arranged for us.

Within the hour, we were in the car and headed to the beach. We got out of the car walked down to our spot and set up our area. Jay and I set up a couple of umbrellas, unfolded four chairs and the ladies put down some blankets. We had a great spot once again.

I said, "The last one to take their clothes off and jump in the water is a rotten egg."

Everyone laughed as we removed our clothes. Once again, I was first, Angel was second followed by Lina and Jay. We called Jay the rotten egg and started splashing him and laughing.

Jay and I tried to body surf the waves with some success. Jay had better success than I. I'm not sure if it was because he was better at it or had better judgment about the waves.

When we were done frolicking in the waves, we went back up to our site. Angel said that she felt sorry for Lina for not being able to do DP with us the other day and sounded like she really wanted to. I think she felt kind of left out. Lina said that it was okay, she still had fun watching and helping but had to admit that she really wanted the full experience herself. She said that she did feel a little jealous of Angel. I told Lina that we could certainly make that experience a reality for her. In fact, we would love to do it.

Jay chimed in and said, "Hell yeah."

We all laughed.

I told everyone that Angel and I had discussed a way to get all four of us involved at the same time.

I said, "If we're able to achieve this, we might make it into the Guinness world records."

Jay and Lina looked at us like we had arms growing out of our foreheads. Angel explained what our thoughts were. I would be on the bottom, Lina would straddle and face me and I would have her pussy. Jay would come in from behind and he would have her ass. Angel would peg Jay from behind. The wild card here would be Jay and whether he wanted to try pegging or not. No pressure. Jay said if Carl could do it and he's the straightest guy he's ever met, so could he. I told Jay that I was honored to be the most straight man in his life. Except my cock has a slight bend to it. We all laughed.

So we all start getting into our positions. I laid down on the blanket, and Lina straddled me face to face. Angel grab my cock and directed it into Lina's vagina. Jay asked Lina if she could lower her breasts on my chest to give him more of an angle. I told Jay that I wouldn't be complaining about feeling Lina's breasts on my chest. Another laugh. Jay used a little bit from Lina's vagina to lube her butthole. '

Lina said, "This is amazing, I can't wait!"

Angel took Jay's cock fully into her mouth balls deep, then helped guide the head of Jay's cock into Lina's butthole.

Lina said, "This feels even more amazing than I thought."

Jay finally put the length of his cock into Lina's hole and stayed there. We were both still and so was Lina.

Angel said, "Now comes the tricky part!"

She got some lube from Lina's pussy because it was too hard to get to hers due to the strap-on being in the way. She ran her fingers around Jay's butthole and entered with a finger, then two, she moved them around to loosen him up. She asked Jay if he was ready and he said yes.

Angel entered him slowly. Then back out and in again a few times. Angel was the only one moving right now. She moved in and out a little faster and Jay said "wow" a few times. She started pumping Jay harder and harder which made all of us move. We were both going in and out of Lena and Angel in and out of Jay. I think we were setting that world record.

Lina was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Her breasts were rubbing up and down my chest, but I didn't mind I chuckled in my head. Jay gave out a loud gasp and came into Lina's asshole. He came and came letting out noise with every spasm. Angel pulled out when he was finished. Then, I could feel come running down my cock.

Lina started riding me up and down to finish me off. I signaled over to Angel to come over. She got down on her knees and I pulled her head in and gave her a deep kiss. Her mouth tasted so good. Lina was riding me fast and hard. I put my hand on Angel's breast while still kissing her and Lina riding me. Soon, I could feel an explosion in my head. My prostate went into spasms as I shot cum into Lina's vagina. I let out a burst. I kept cumming and cumming with an intense orgasm. Lina slowed down and finally stopped with my cock deep inside her for several moments. I gave Angel another kiss. She lifted up and pulled me out as cum flowed out. I laid there panting for several moments.

A few moments later, we all decided to take a swim. All three of them made it to the water before me as I was still recovering. We spent a lot of time in the surf, splashing swimming and having fun. Once in a while enjoying a kiss and a hug.

We finally walked back up to our spot and it was time for lunch. What a morning it had been. At one point I said there is only one thing missing. Curious, they asked what that is. I said that I hadn't had anal sex with Lina who laughed and said that anal with her could be arranged. I said that I would love to do it now but needed more recovery. Maybe later in the afternoon.

1...345678