Phone Call

Story Info
A fun play on phone sex.
927 words
4.47
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ring ring," I say. She's seated across the table from me, and looks up from her spreadsheet at my strange interruption.

"What are you doing?" she asks. I give her a significant look, and tilt my head toward my hand that's held up as if I'm using a phone.

"Ring ring," I repeat. She laughs, and gamely holds her own hand up to her ear.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hey," I reply. "I was just wondering if you were interested in some... 'mutual entertainment.'"

She's smirking now, as she closes her laptop.

"Oh, I could definitely be into that," she says. She makes a show of turning her imaginary phone sideways, setting it on an invisible shelf in front of her, and arranging herself better in her chair. "How's that? Can you see me?"

"I can see you," I reply, watching her from across the table.

"Good," she says. "Now... what do you want me to do?" I swallow. I love this part.

"Take off your shirt," I suggest. She stands up, remembers to adjust her 'phone' for the new position, and then slowly pulls her shirt over her head. She breaks character briefly by throwing it at me, but I just pull mine off too, and toss them both aside. She inhales sharply, and blatantly checks me out. I assume she likes what she sees, though I never understand why, because her hands go immediately to her jeans and begin to unfasten them. She does it slowly; she's learned by now that I love to watch, and appreciate each moment of the reveal.

Slowly her zipper moves down... black lace panties today. She shimmies a little, pushing the jeans off her hips and then down smooth thighs, until they're far enough that she can step out of them. She trips a little, and laughs as she kicks them away. She bends forward at the waist, leaning on the table, deliberately crossing her arms to push her tits up.

"Your turn," she says, distracting me from my attempts to get a look at her ass in this position. I unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants, and shove them to the floor.

She straightens up, and after carefully grabbing the imaginary phone, she moves around the table to stand directly in front of me.

She doesn't look at me as she asks her hand, "What should I take off next?"

"Your bra," I reply immediately. She reaches back to unclasp it, slides it off, then returns her phone hand to the proper view. My eyes are glued to her rosy pink nipples, and my cock is so hard, it's jutting out of my boxers. She traces the fingers of one hand over her breasts, and down, and then it disappears into her panties. She gasps a little, and I give myself a squeeze. She leans back slightly to perch against the table, and tugs at the lace with one hand. The panties drop to the floor, and she shifts to open her legs just a bit. I stand up and push my boxers to the ground, stroking my cock as I watch her.

"I like touching myself for you," she tells the fake phone, as she slips a finger into her pussy. "But I wish, like I always wish when we do this, that it was really YOUR hands on--" She doesn't get to finish the sentence. I'm kissing her, sliding my finger inside with hers, grinding myself against her hip. She's so wet, and touching isn't enough. I want to taste. I gently push her to lay back on the table and run my hands over her thighs, squeezing lightly. She looks slightly nervous, but she drapes one leg over my shoulder, and I take that as a "go". I nudge her thighs apart a bit further, stroking her lips apart with my thumbs. I follow it with strong licks that make her gasp and moan, and her hips thrust, seeking more contact. I can feel her wetness against my chin, and smile. I suck directly on her clit and she grabs my hair, to hold me in place.

"Oh my god right there. Don't stop; right there!" I obey, going just a little harder in that spot. It only takes a few more seconds until her back is arching, her leg is clenched against my shoulder, and she's coming against my face. I feel her move her hips away slightly, so I back off. She shakily sits up, pulls me to stand, and is frantically kissing me. She scoots to the very edge of the table and grabs my ass, pulling me toward her, as her other hand lines my cock up with her entrance. I sink into her with a sigh and just pause for a moment, feeling everything. She starts to move again, so I slowly pull almost all the way out, and push back in hard. She moans, so I do it again, and again. Time disappears, and everything is just mouths and hands and the heat and wetness of her pussy, like electricity running up my spine.

Somehow we move all the way onto the table. I don't think I've ever been on top of her like this, and the full-body contact is amazing. She's moving under me like she can't get enough, and the moment I feel her cum again, I let go.

We both lay there for a minute, catching our breath, when I suddenly say, "Oh damn!"

She looks up at me with alarm. "What?!"

"We definitely smashed your phone."