Phone Call from the Nude Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
She's still waiting for hubby to join her on the beach.
3.6k words
4.58
13.6k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
225 Followers

The author invites you to first read the three earlier chapters of this story, "Phone Call from the Nude Beach" and "Phone Call from the Nude Beach Chapters 02 and 03".

***

(She's in Miami, enjoying the weekend between the two weeks of her training class. Her husband is still Up North, trying desperately to get to Miami join her for the weekend. After spending Saturday afternoon on a clothing-optional beach and Saturday night out clubbing, she's back in her hotel room. The plan is for him to fly down the next morning, spend the afternoon with her, then return home Sunday night so he can be at work the next morning while she resumes her training class in Miami. She's waiting for her husband's call to tell her when he'll be arriving. Finally, her phone rings...)

(The next morning, still in her hotel room, her phone rings...)

"Morning sweetie. You're at the airport now and boarding soon? Great! You'll have to change planes in Atlanta? Well, then call me from there, when you get on the connecting flight. I'm in my room now but might be at the beach by the time you land in Miami, so I'll text you how to get there and where to park and where I'll be. Did you dream about me last night? Was I naked in your dream? Well, just think—in a few hours it will be real. Call me!

(An hour later she's back on the beach, and her phone rings again...)

"Hi sweetie, yes, I'm already on the beach. And naked. Where are you?

"Atlanta? And you just barely made it there because of thunderstorms? And the plane to Miami is delayed? Bummer!

"Well, I guess all you can do is wait to see what the airlines can do.

"And also sweetie, I wish I had listened to you all those times you tried to get me to take my bathing suit off. I like people seeing me naked, and I love it when they stare at my pussy, it just makes me want to give them a better view. I think from now on I'll just be naked whenever I can. See what a monster you created?

"In fact, I notice that even though most of the other women here on the beach seem to close their legs when a man approaches, I do just the opposite. If I see a guy noticing my pussy I open my legs wider, and if he comes closer I spread my lips, but don't take my eyes off him, letting him, and maybe his buddies, look. If they get close enough to talk, I hold up my left hand to show them my ring and then tell them my husband, that would be you, of course, will be here in a while. I tell them to watch for my husband to arrive, and be sure to stop by so he can enjoy seeing you stare at my pussy. So, there will be quite a crowd as soon as you get here. Remember, sweetie, this is what you've always wanted.

"Meanwhile, I gotta tell you about the most humiliating experience I had about an hour ago. Remember how I told you I didn't want my instructors or anyone I know to see me naked? Except for the guy in my class who was also at the beach yesterday, since he'd already seen me naked, and taking me to the clubs he and his roommate both saw me naked again. Anyway, you know how I told you this is a 'clothing-optional' beach, which means you can still wear something if you want to? Well, I was naked, but a certain group of people I know weren't. There I was, lying on a rented towel, just sprawled out on my back, totally naked, tits and pussy for all the world to see, just little ol' naked me, the sun, the surf, and the sand, and totally absorbed in one of the workbooks from the class. I started hearing all these familiar voices, and when I looked up, shock!, I was completely surrounded by about half my class and both the instructors, all of them in shorts and shirts. And me naked in front of them! They were out for a hike along the beach, and spotted the familiar textbook. They just had to come over to see who was studying their book. They didn't even see who I was until they were practically on top of me, and that's when I heard them say my name! There I was nude from head to toe, lying there in front of them with my legs open, not even knowing they were there. Yes with my legs open! They had a long time to stare at my pussy before they recognized my face and before I saw them. They were probably more shocked than I was.

"What did I do when I finally recognized them? I sat up, clamped my legs shut, and hid my tits with the book and covered my face. And then I almost threw up! But I attempted a smile, and tried making some pleasant conversation about the weather and how nice it is that Miami has a clothing-optional beach and that I just had to try it, and that this was the first time I had ever done anything like this, and that my husband would be joining me soon, which kinda made it seem OK. In fact, I was gonna try to make them think you were already here with me, maybe in the water or somewhere, but there was no towel there for you. So I didn't try that. All they could do was try to get a better look at my tits and pussy, they were afraid to look me in the eye.

"Finally, they shook their tongues loose and were able to talk. I asked if they would be more comfortable if I covered up, maybe I could wrap the towel around me, but they said no, they'd already seen me naked so what would be the point. Then one of the guys remarked that with that logic, maybe I could just come to class naked. Ha-ha! I don't think so.

"But I did tell them just what I told you a few minutes ago—I enjoy being naked and so I was going to stay naked but keep my tits covered and my legs closed. Being naked in front of other people, especially when they are dressed, is really thrilling, but for this bunch I had to keep remembering that I know them in a business setting. I had to act professional.

"Yes, they all saw me naked, fully-clothed people who know me, and that I'll have to sit next to every day next week. Well, the most humiliating part was when they asked me where my clothes were. Well, I was using my little string bikini to hold my ponytail in place. So it looked like I had left the hotel with nothing but a water bottle, the book, sunscreen, a little money, and my hair nicely up. Wearing nothing except my sandals! And they knew the towel belonged to the beach concession, so I couldn't have covered myself with it to get here. Well, sweetie, since I was this far into the game I figured I would just let them keep guessing. For a while I just let them think I had gone naked getting here! And I tried a lame joke about how now they'd be able to recognize me by my pussy without seeing my face, although I didn't use the word 'pussy'. I think I might have said labia, or cunt, or something like that. All this time I'm trying to maintain a lady-like demeanor. And they're hemming and hawing and trying to pretend I'm not naked. And having trouble looking me in the eye.

"Yep, they just stood there staring at me, or rather at certain parts of me. So, I figured I'd give them their money's worth. I put the book down so they could see my tits again. And since they'd already had plenty of time to study my pussy before I realized they were there, I let my legs flop open. Then I told them again how much I enjoy being naked, and was not going to keep my tits and pussy covered any longer. This lifted the tension, and I could see that because they now had an unobstructed view of my pussy while I was talking with them, they were more comfortable. So I invited them to sit down, and we just chatted for about half an hour, them fully clothed and me fully nude. We just chatted along, not making a big deal out of my being naked. I didn't try to keep my legs closed, I just behaved as though I was dressed like them, except for playing with my nipples and occasionally spreading my legs and lips to check for sunburn. They could easily see that my pussy was dripping, and for sure at this close range they were smelling my juices. With the close-up view they were having I was glad I had shaved again this morning, making myself really smooth. I told them how you were meeting me here later on today and that you were OK with me being naked in public or else I wouldn't be doing it, and that I had removed my pubic hair as a surprise for my husband. Knowing you were to join me soon seemed to make everything OK. They joked some more about seeing my pussy and tits before recognizing my face, and one guy said it would be a 'cunning stunt' to be able to identify me by my "stunning cunt". Now that we were relaxed enough to joke around I told them they were welcome to ask to see my pussy if years from now they saw my face in a crowd but weren't quite sure it was me—they'd know for sure by the pussy! But if the pussy belonged to somebody else they might get slapped! I told them that all last week sitting in class if they'd bothered to look up my skirt they would have seen the furry pussy of someone who didn't even pack any underwear.

"That's right, silly boy, I've been commando this whole trip. If you'd bothered to slide your hand up my skirt when you were driving me to the airport, you would have discovered that! At least some of the passengers on the plane noticed. And if you'll look in the dresser, you'll see that both pairs of panties I own are still there. In fact, they've been there since I bought them years ago. You're my husband and you're just finding out now that I don't use underwear! All this time! You should try to finger me more often! Oh, this talk going to make you cum? Right there in the airport? Do you have to put the phone down?

"Oh, wow! You did it! Now you'll have to tie your jacket around your waist. Anyway, back to my story. The two instructors, one male and one female, agreed that yes, from the front of the room they had seen my twat, that was the word they used, and it looked different now, and maybe that's why on the beach they hadn't recognized me right away! So, since they were now seeing me naked anyway, and I'd be sitting with them in class all next week, I let them look all they wanted! It felt really strange displaying myself like this to the instructors and other trainees, but I figured, what the hell, I might as well give them their money's worth! I can't wait to see how they greet me in class tomorrow! I'll be embarrassed, but not as much as them.

"So, finally, seeing no clothes around, their curiosity was killing them about what I had worn on the bus to get to the beach. So, I pointed to the little tangle of string and cloth holding my ponytail up and told them that it could unfold and be my whole wardrobe for the trip back to the hotel. This fascinated them, so I took it out and passed it around. Sweetie, I know that when you bought it for me you meant it as a joke and that it's really not much more than two little dots, a thin ribbon, and enough string to hold it all in place. They asked me to show them how it becomes a bathing suit, so I put it on. Right away the ribbon disappeared, and when I spread my lips we all saw that the juices made the ribbon transparent, so it may as well not even be there. In fact, we could see the hood of my clit right through it. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what the bus driver liked! I showed them how my clit, which was now hard and pointy, flipped to one side of the ribbon or the other. By now my lips were swollen and full, with my clit peeking out. All this while wearing my "bathing suit"! They remarked how different my clit and lips looked from a few minutes before.

"Yes, sweetie, I was very turned on! And wet! With nothing to keep my juices from just flowing out!

"So here I was, standing in front of both my instructors and half the training class, wearing nothing but a string across my back to hold a dime-size dot over each nipple and a see-through half-inch wide ribbon disappearing into the folds of my cunt, and just a thin string around my waist to hold up the string coming down my butt crack to meet the ribbon somewhere near my butthole, and giving them an up-close look at my engorged clit sticking out from under its hood and around the little ribbon. And by now my sex smell was really strong! I felt more naked than when I actually was naked! One of the women remarked that my suit had so little material that if I took it off I probably could roll it up and stuff it inside my twat, again she used that word. Had to try that so I took it off, rolled it up, and stuffed it in. Yes, it did fit, except that it kept my lips open and it put me right on the edge of an orgasm when I tried moving the least little bit. I really did not want to embarrass myself by having an orgasm right in front of them, since I'm going to be sitting in class with them all next week. Cumming right in front of them would be just too much!

"But being the only person naked, all the while smiling at them and maintaining eye contact gave me such a rush. And with a 'bathing suit' stuffed into my pussy rubbing against my clit! But I still managed to not cum.

"That's right, sweetie, and you could have been here to see all of this. But if you had been here, I think they would have witnessed up close how I make love to my husband!

"Yes, I would've.

"Well there I was, naked, lips wide open and dripping, nipples hard as ever, clit exposed, trying to hold back a mighty orgasm, dying for my husband's cock to be inside me, all with a dozen fully dressed business associates staring at me. And I'm thinking how bad it would be for them to watch me having an orgasm. I kept telling myself over and over—do not cum, do not cum! Not in front of my classmates. Besides being embarrassing, this would be the ultimate humiliation! Even when they told me I looked like I was about to cum, I explained to them how humiliating that would be, for them to see me cum, and they agreed, it would be just too over-the-top. But as I pulled the string out it brushed past my clit and so I wound up cumming right in front of them anyway, and very loudly!

"Yes, I did! Right there!

"No, of course not as good as when you fuck me, but still really, really good. It was wonderful, but totally unacceptable, since sex on the beach is not allowed, even solo sex. I kept apologizing while I was cumming, but everyone watching said it was OK. One of the lifeguards rushed over when he heard me screaming and saw the string partly out. He thought it was a piece of seaweed that had gotten in me while I was swimming, and that something in the seaweed must be biting me! So he got down there between my legs and pulled it out the rest of the way, but that just made my orgasm more intense, since he was drawing it across my raw clit. I was moaning and twitching all over the place! I guess he didn't realize he was adding to my orgasm and making me cum even more, so he spread me open wider and reached in with his fingers to see if there was a crab or something still in there biting me, and the way he moved his fingers across my clit just made me cum even harder. Finally when I passed out he started CPR on me, which meant his hands, sticky and slick from having been inside my pussy, were now all over my tits, and this sent me off again! Sweetie, I wish you had been here to save me, rather than this stranger running his hands all over me!

"Yes, his fingers were in my pussy trying to find a crab or something, and then his hands were all over my chest for the CPR. It felt wonderf, er, I mean he thought he was saving my life! When is that plane going to get you here?

"Well, by the time I was finished cumming there was quite a crowd, and I was sprawled out, naked and exhausted. Half my class, all the lifeguards, and tons of people. They were so concerned thinking I had just been saved from either drowning or from some biting thing. But really, the joke was on them. I had just gotten away with having a massive orgasm right there, in plain sight of everyone on the beach, and didn't getting arrested! Of course, most of the women there knew what was going on, but I think the guys were really dumb, because they kept coming over to ask if I was OK, and asked if they had found the animal that was biting me! So they wouldn't worry, I held my pussy open and let them look inside to show them there were no bite marks, just healthy pink.

"Yes, sweetie, they did look inside me. They wanted to make sure there were no bite marks. I had to turn my cunt up toward the sun so they'd have good light. They were very concerned, especially the men. Then I told them I needed to rest.

"After thanking me for a nice visit my classmates and I posed for a few photos, which I dared the instructors to include in the report at the end of training. It would be exciting to be the only one naked in our class picture! I told them that even though my full boobs were bare, the tips of my nipples were still covered. And the photographer said as long as no pubic hair was showing they might be able to use it, I'm shaved so no problem! He showed me the pictures in his camera.

"Yes, my slit does show up. And yes, you can see the cum juice running down my legs, and yes, my clit was still sticking out a little. I'm in front, right in the center, so all of me shows. But he said they can't use the one where the guy behind me is reaching under my butt to put a finger in me. You can see his whole hand except for the one finger, which is obviously up my cunt. But the others might be OK, except for the one with the girls on each side cupping my tits. Oh, sweetie, I thought you wanted me to be like this, naked in front of every one. You're so jealous! You'll be here in a little while, and you can see me just like this!

"Anyway, after I saw the pictures I told them I'd really like for them put one in the report. After a few photos of just me, one really cute one with my ankles behind my neck, they continued on their walk and said they'd see me in class tomorrow. I wonder how they'll greet me!

"Then they left me alone. I already told you about spreading my legs when guys come near. It's really fun, especially if they start getting a hard-on. If they do, I close my legs and watch their dicks shrink. Then I hold my lips open, and their dicks go up again! It's like I can make them go up and down on command. I want to try this with you sometime. Maybe right here on the beach!

"Now I'm sitting here, naked and alone, a healthy pussy with no bites, waiting for you to call when you land. Oh, and my clit is still out. Hey, some guys are walking toward me, I have to hang up now so I can hold my pussy open. Call me when you get here. Love ya!

MFFM
MFFM
225 Followers