Phone Cuck

Story Info
A woman receives pleasure on the phone with her husband.
754 words
3.24
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's been waiting for him with anticipation. He arrives and they immediately wander into the bedroom. They have planned the evening. He told her he wants to please her, over and over until she just cannot stand it any longer. She doth not protest. He wraps her in his arms and kisses her softly, on her neck, around her chest. He pushes her down on the bed and removes her top and his own shirt. He takes each breast in one hand. While he licks and nibbles on one nipple he squeezes and gently twists the other. Moaning, she can hardly contain herself. She reaches down between his legs and strokes his member; through his pants, she can feel him growing. She wants him so badly.

As his mouth wanders towards her waistline he fumbles with her button fly and slides off her pants. His tongue and mouth slowly explore her body. He follows the line of her bikini-cut panties with his tongue. Kisses land on her thigh, a chain towards the knee and back down toward the midline. With a heavy, warm breath out he brushes his mouth over her clit and over to the other thigh. She jerks a little with anticipation of being touched where she wants it the most. She is writhing at this point, aching to feel his tongue there on her sweet button. Her body is trembling. He trails his tongue up her other thigh and takes this opportunity to sit up, remove those hot little panties and kiss her. She can barely kiss him because she wants his mouth to be somewhere else. All she wants and can focus on is where she wants his tongue to be. Again he teases her, moving his tongue and mouth around her thighs and clit but never touching her.

"Tell me you want me to eat your pussy," he says to her, "Tell me."

"I do, I want you to eat my pussy. Give it to me!" She's never been so bold. How is it that giving up control has made her more demanding?

So he does. He gives it to her good. His tongue moves quickly and gently across her clit, making her feel waves of pleasure. She rides his face, moving a little this way and back, to enhance her pleasure. She climaxes once. He is happy that he satisfied her but reads her body and slows down a little before picking up a speedier rhythm to make her climax again. His tongue works fast across the surface of her body and he holds her by the hips, pulling her into him. This time, he's more in charge, forcing the pleasure as it should be. She runs her fingers through his hair to let him know, don't change a thing. He hears her and stays the course. As she reaches her next climax she digs her nails into his back. He might need to explain that somehow, to someone... not her problem.

Again, he slows down a little to give her a rest but as she nudges into him he knows she is ready again. As she is climbing towards orgasm her phone rings. She recognizes the ringtone and answers.

"Hello honey," she utters breathlessly.

"Hi. How are you?" asks her husband. "Fine," she answers with a little moan. This prompts her husband to ask if he is there now and if he is going down on her.

"He is. And he's doing, uh, a great job!"

As she nears orgasm, she breathes heavier and louder into the phone. Her husband listens on the other end with anticipation. He tells her to cum for him.

"Let me hear you cum. That's right, baby. C'mon."

He is walking around a parking lot while his buddies are inside waiting to order dinner. He has never felt so alive and excited. His wife is enjoying herself with another man, back at their home and it's great. She moans and moans and after one last, "Let it out baby," the strange man makes his wife lose it again. She hollers and cries out with ecstasy and allows her body to release with pleasure. He plays with her clit and finally lets her relax. He is just as turned on by her husband being on the phone as everyone else and cannot wait to share more. They all decide that it is over and settle down. She hangs up the phone and the two bunker down into bed to talk a while.