Photo Finish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry." She began.

"It's fine. It just happened." I jumped straight in, wanting her to know that it wasn't going to be a problem.

"But, Mike!" She let out a strangled cry of embarrassment.

"Mike knows and understands. He's fine too."

"Oh, God." She moaned, beetroot red.

"It's all ok." I said calmly. "He just asked me to ask you to delete the video." Jan nodded, but her eyes shifted away leaving me with the idea that deleting the video wasn't something she was going to do.

"You will delete it, won't you?" I asked.

"Um." Jan let the sound hang in the air between us.

"Jan?"

Jan sat in the chair opposite me and chewed her thumbnail, something she did when she was agitated.

"We've always been straight with each other, right?" She said eventually.

I nodded. She looked at the ceiling, then out the window, and finally at me.

"I've got a big problem." She said. "And I thought maybe you might be able to help me."

*

Marissa called me to say Jan had let her delete the video off her phone in person and that she hadn't watched it again since the night in the hotel. To say I was relieved is to put it mildly. Then she threw in a curve-ball.

"When I was deleting the video, I saw she had some others on her phone. Don't ask me what came over me, but I sent myself one."

"What kind of video?" I asked.

Marissa was very quiet for a minute. Then she dropped the bombshell.

"Ok, hear me out, Mike, Ok?"

I let out a long, dubious ok back down the phone at her.

"I was thinking that things could potentially be weird between you and Jan, ok?"

"To put it mildly." I answered.

"Soooo... I'm sending you one of her videos, and then you'll be quits."

"What?!"

"I'm going to send you a video of Jan. You're going to watch it and then you'll be quits."

My cock jumped in my pants, belying the anger and surprise I was feeling.

"I don't want to watch my sister." I protested.

"I know that, Mike. But trust me. This way you can both be equally embarrassed and just decide to forget all about it. Never happened."

"Um, I don't think that's how these things work."

"Mike, trust me. I'm sending it to you now. Just watch it and then you're quits. One cancels out the other."

"But that would mean Jan would have to know I'd seen her video." I said, attorney for the prosecution.

"Exactly. She does. I told her what I was doing."

"You what!?"

"Of course I did. I'm not sending you a video of your sister jilling without telling her first."

"Oh, god." I put a hand over my eyes.

"And what did she say when you told her?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"She came round to the idea. Eventually."

"I can't believe that."

"She felt it was only fair."

"I am not watching a video of my sister fingering herself." I said with as much finality as I could muster, my cock now a rod in my trousers. As much as I was protesting, I realized I was really hoping Marissa would send me the video.

My phone beeped.

"There. You have it now. You can either watch it now or wait till later and watch it with me."

"But -"

"Listen, Mike. Just consider it a free pass from me. Watch the video, imagine whatever you need to, feel whatever you feel, pretend it's just a porno off the internet, whatever. Then laugh the whole thing off with Jan next time you meet up. Once you both lose the family beetroot complexions."

I realized she was laughing. And grudgingly that she might be right.

"Ok. I'll watch it." I said grumpily.

Marissa laughed again. "And do me one favor." She added.

I winced waiting to hear what she was going to add to an already weird situation.

"Don't delete it, ok?"

"What?" I asked. "Why wouldn't I delete it."

"Just don't." Marissa added.

We left it there and I walked slowly through our empty house to the bedroom. If I was going to watch this video, I was damn sure I was going to do it where no one could walk in on me.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, with hand shaking, I opened the text message and stared at the icon of the video. Already, in that tiny image, I could see more of my sister than I ever thought I would. It made me feel decidedly horny, I admitted finally to myself. I hit play.

*

Jan's room was dimly lit with candles, a small bedside lamp shining on the bed. The phone recording the video was set up on a dresser, angled to take in the whole bed from slightly above. Jan walked into shot, her pale naked body momentarily blurring out the picture before the auto focus and auto lighting functions on the phone adjusted themselves. She was short, pretty fit, with short black hair. Her breasts were small but perfect orbs, her nipples pale and hard. Her ass was round with just a hint of apple bottom about it. Her muff, when she turned, was neat and mousey brown.

She self-consciously laid down on the bed and made herself comfortable. Her hands began to snake up to her breasts and she looked straight into the camera before looking away.

She began to play with her nipples, pulling at them, teasing them, squeezing her breasts. Even in the poor lighting, her cheeks were flush from excitement and embarrassment. Her mouth made a small 'o' shape as she tugged at the nipples, obviously enjoying the sensation. Her legs straightened and bent and the knees continuously as she did so, as if creating friction between her legs. She continued to tease and tweak and flick and squeeze her breasts, her ass raising occasionally off the mattress.

Her right hand began to trail down from her breast, tracing the curve of her side, then moving over her hip, palm downwards, caressing her flesh. Her hand found her small landing strip and slid over the edge over her vulva into the shadow below, then came back up and then went down again. Slowly, she traced the sides of her vulva, first two fingers making a 'v' shape that slid either side of her mound. Her knees began to shift in the bed, squirming slightly as her fingers kept up their slow caress.

Now she ran her fingers sideways over her clit, and then back the other way. She began to roll her hands back and forth over her clitoris and then down along her slit, parting her labia. She found a movement that felt good to her and bit her bottom lip and inhaled as she slowly began to rub up and down from clit through labia, her other hand pulling hard on her nipple. He eyes closed and her breathing was audible, low, contented, and deep.

The sound of wetness grew from nothing to audible as he fingers picked up pace between her labia folds, her fingers pressing and stroking as they moved. Her pace quickened and her legs moved as if by their own accord on the bed sheet. With precise undulating motions of her fingers, down on her clit, she pressed her hand into herself over and over, back and forth, quicker and quicker, occasionally dipping her fingers deep inside herself and then starting all over again. Then, her bow-like mouth opened, and her eyes rolled into her head.

Herr ass bucked on the bed, her loins leaping up to her hand as her hand pushed down to herself. Her feet thrashed on the covers and little mewling breaths come from her lips. She moaned and sighed, her legs shivered, and she lay still, eyes closed, as if savoring the moment. Then she looked into the camera lens and said clearly but quietly.

"That was for you, Mike."

*

The orgasm raked through me, spraying cum across the room. I gasped and shook, the phone almost slipping out of my grasp. I thought watching my sister masturbating was the hottest thing I would ever see, until I heard her voice at the end. The fact she had made that for me, that she had done that for me, sent me over the edge every time I watched it. There was no denying her body was hot. There was no denying watching her cum like that was incredible. I realized I was suddenly infatuated with her, even as I felt my cock growing again.

When Marissa arrived home an hour later, she refused to let me speak or move. She found me naked, lying on our cum soaked bed. She took my cock in her mouth and pushed my phone back into my eye line and insisted I watched the video again as she blew me. I didn't fully understand what was going on, but I kept my gaze fixed on my little sis fingering herself to orgasm for me as my wife sucked my rock-hard cock. When I came again, I surprised us both. Me, that I'd anything left to give, her that it was so powerful and that there was so much cum. It literally poured out of her mouth around my erection and down her chin, dripping onto my legs.

"That was for you, Mike." Marissa said in sync with Jan on the video. I groaned, feeling my cock stiffen again in Marissa's mouth.

"What have you done to me." I moaned.

She detached herself from my dick, slipping out of her dress and panties, and climbing up on top of me. She crawled along me, back arched like a cat, purring.

"We're saving the really big surprise for the weekend." She whispered seductively and her mouth fell on my nipple sucking, and my wet cock pressed against her pussy. My 'what the fuck?" died on my lips as I felt her warm wet lips engulf my cock, sucking me inside her.

To be continued.

12