Photo shoot in the Dunes

Story Info
Naked Photo shoot in the Dunes with watchers.
2.9k words
4.41
5.7k
4
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had often talked about doing an erotic photo shoot in public one day, and not just inside like we did before, and then showing off the photos after. I was not entirely sure why, but the idea of countless unknown men masturbating to photos of my wife filled me with pride and turned me on.

The day had come, and we wondered off to the dunes in Maspalomas to find a nice location. The pictures started clothed and slowly became more erotic as Eve removed items of clothing. She started to get even more daring and sexual, and the banter between us got more suggestive. By now Eve had a nice broad smile on her face, and nothing else on at all, she was clearly getting into it. Eve did a number of sexy poses while slowly giving me flashes of her sexy pussy. At one point she stood before me while she cupped her breasts and flicked her nipples between her fingers, she knows that drives me crazy, and my cock was straining to be released. What she didn't know was at that very moment she had an audience, I could just see a pair of men watching Eve posing for me from another dune a little distance away, but close enough to enjoy.

Two guys, who looked to be in their early 30s, crested the top of the dune about 100 meters behind our spot. They were directly in my line of sight, but behind Eve so she could not see them. They had stopped when they saw Eve posing for me and clearly were enjoying the spectacle. I debated whether to say anything to Eve or not, but after seeing that they were staying where they were, I remained quiet. I kept taking pictures, my cock even harder knowing they were enjoying it too. Eve must have eventually noticed my distracted look, or my big hard cock pointing at her.

"I can see your enjoying this from here?" she said with a naughty grin on her face.

I hesitated, as I adjusted my cock and released it from my shorts so she could see it hard and pointing at her. Then I said, "You have some admirers," as I smiled at her and motioned to their position.

"What!" Eve exclaimed, as she quickly turned around and glanced over her left shoulder to where they were. At no point did she try to cover herself or hide her sexy body. When she looked back at me, I still had a big hard on and I could see the wicked smile on her face. I had no difficulty getting a read on her reaction. She was horny and did not care. I had wrongly assumed she would immediately want to end the session and get dressed, so her next question surprised me.

"What are we going to do?" She asked as she stood there totally naked legs open and facing me.

"I don't know. Carry on if your, ok?" I asked. "They can see my ass," she said, matter-of-factly. "True, but do you really care?" I said, posing it more as a statement than a question. "I don't know," "I suppose not" Eve said, but I don't want them coming over here right now as I'm enjoying our fun." "It doesn't look like they will, so let's keep shooting," I said, trying to suppress my excitement at her willingness to continue. "Fine" she said.

I grinned. I was sure some part of her really didn't want them to stay away. Anyhow, she started posing again as I started taking more pictures, both of us totally nude now and my hard cock in her line of sight as she stroked her pussy with her fingers for me, but remained facing away from the two strangers she knew were watching her all the time. as I moved closer getting nice shots of her every intimate body part as she exposed them for me. She was enjoying me taking photos, this was obvious by the glistening moisture on her open pussy lips and her rock hard nipples on display.

Knowing we were being watched added a new sense of adventure and risk. I continued giving Eve direction, as I had her sit on a towel on the sand and stretch out her full body. She was still turned away from the two guys, but they were almost certainly getting good peeks at more than just her ass, and I bet she knew that too. I kept an eye on them, and even though they were maybe 50 meters away now, something about the way one of them adjusted his shorts suggested he was especially well endowed, and very excited as |I could see the bulge from here.

After about ten minutes, my wife asked, "Are they still there?"

"Yup," I said, with a smirk. My cock still hard and bouncing as I clicked away.

"Are you seriously getting hard knowing they are watching us Eve said?" She seemed surprised that two young guys would stay to watch a nude Middle-aged woman posing in the dunes.

"What are they doing?" she asked, I could tell she was horny and curious about our guests. "Admiring the view," I said coyly, "What about now?" Eve asked, as she rotated so she was in profile to them, giving them a better look at her full body.

"That definitely got their attention." I said and smiled at her. "What do you mean?" she responded inquisitively. "Well, one of them has a pretty noticeable bulge in his shorts and he has been rubbing it for the last 10 minutes baby."

"How the hell can you see that from here?" Eve asked sceptically. I told her they had moved closer but were still sitting at a safe distance. I guess he must be pretty hung, and he's getting hard watching you." "Oh really" Eve said innocently, I'm probably old enough to be their mother," She said." Maybe so, but you're incredibly hot, and I am sure both of them will be fantasizing about fucking you when they jerk off later," I said. She gave me an exaggerated look of shock and said, "You men are all the same. All you think of is fucking," as she slid a finger deep inside her wet pussy and smiled as she looked straight at my hand stroking my own cock as I took pictures with my other hand.

There was something about the way she said that that seemed particularly sexy. She hadn't said that men think about "nudity" or "sex"; she said "fucking." I took it as a tell--tail sign of what was really on her mind. Then, with a mischievous look, she asked, "Shall I give them a closer look?" "Yes baby." I replied, assuming she was totally into the situation now. Eve smiled and after a brief pause, my wife stood up, brushed the sand off herself, and said, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

And with that, my wife turned and walked towards the location of the voyeurs. Stunned, I sat there stroking my hard cock watching my sexy naked wife walk totally naked towards these two strangers.

My wife walked confidently, with her head and shoulders held high, and didn't try to cover herself at all. She stopped at the base of the dune, literally 10 feet from them, and then looked around at me and smiled. She had indeed given them a closer look, and I assumed she was then going to come back towards me. Instead, she turned and started climbing the steep face of the dune, straight to them. The two men looked at each other and could not believe this sexy lady was coming towards them.

I was mesmerized watching my wife work her way up the dune. When she reached the top, I could see that she was breathing hard. Catching her breath, she interlaced her fingers and put her hands on her head, which had the effect of thrusting her chest forward. She was now totally naked and on display in front of two strangers on the dunes of Maspalomas.

I was so turned on I could have cum there and then, as I enjoyed the amazing and very erotic scene--my naked wife in front of two strangers with nothing but hard ons under their shorts. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but as Eve moved her hands to her hips, I imagined that she was telling them that if they liked what they saw maybe they should come and join us.

Right about then my camera started beeping, indicating that the battery was dying. I looked down and fumbled in my camera bag to try to find my spare battery. When I looked back up, I caught a glimpse as the three of them all stood now and Eve walked them down the dune into the dip, out of sight. I put my camera around my neck, and with my cock still rock hard I walked down to see what was happening.

As I approached the crest of the dune, I expected to see the three of them still standing and talking. But when they came into view, what I saw was even better, the two guys were in fact still standing, but my wife was on her knees between them. Their shorts were around their ankles I was right about the size of the one guys cock it was huge and Eve was vigorously stroking both cocks in turn her sexy mouth only inches from the tips of each one.

I froze as I took in this amazing sight and my cock started to leak pre cum at this sight. I was flooded with feelings of Pride and excitement at watching my sexy sub wife tease these two hard cocks in the dunes. The raw sexuality of the scene was undeniable, and seeing my wife act like a cheap slut with these two strangers made her all the more desirable. I remembered I still had my camera, and began to take picture of my wife as she eased one then the other stranger's cocks in to her mouth and sucked them down like a hungry slut.

I saw through the Lense that I was correct that the guys were in their late twenties, early thirties and pretty good looking. The taller one was blond, skinny and a little geeky, while the shorter one had brown hair, a darker complexion, and he seemed to be the more confident of the two. Both were uncircumcised, and I guessed they were European tourists in the dunes looking for just this kind of action.

The tall one's cock was about average, with a slight bend to the left. Ironically, it was the shorter one who had the larger member. It looked to be like a good 9 inches and thicker than my seven inches too. My wife's hand barely reached halfway round, and he had a big sack to match. I'd never seen a cock that large outside of a porn film, and for a moment I caught myself imagining not for the first time his fat cock stretching and thrusting inside Eve's tight pussy. I am pretty sure she was thinking the same as she expertly stroked and sucked both their cocks.

As I continued to watch, my cock grew and dripped all over my hand as I clicked away with my other hand. The pleasure I got from seeing the lust on the faces of the two men as they were pleasured by my wife, was a reminder to me of how sexy my wife is, and how fortunate I am. I decided to stop filming and simply watch and try to enjoy the moment.

My wife had increased the speed of the motion of her hands and mouth action and based on the look on the faces of the guys, I knew they were close to cumming. But then she stopped. I was confused as I knew from previous situations, she loved hot cum all over her tits and body. I saw her say something to them and then I watched in amazement as she laid down on the hot sand. She stretched out her hot body, just like she had for the photos, with her wet pussy glistening and hard nips poking skyward.

I came there and then knowing what she wanted, shooting my hot cum all over the sand, things were about to go to the next level and I couldn't wait to see Eve get used by these two guys. I had long since gotten comfortable with my wife jerking sucking and fucking off two complete strangers then I noticed that the two guys had begun stroking their own cocks, as they watched her lay down legs spread fingering her pussy hard. |It was then I realised what she must have said to them as she was egging them on. I realized she wanted them to cum on her; not fuck her.

The tall guy came first, shooting spurts of cum in all directions, landing on her nipples and her face.

The other guy was still going at it and had positioned himself directly over my wife, whose legs were now wide apart. I could see her arching her back and encouraging him, as I absentmindedly rubbed my own erection back to life as I watched them play.

The guy was stroking furiously and talking to my wife at the same time. Whatever it was he was saying was clearly turning her on as she ran her hands across her chest. When he finally climaxed, a ribbon of white cum shot through the air and landed all over my wife's open pussy. That was followed by two equal bursts. He clearly had practice aiming his load, as it hit her clit and open pussy every time. As the guy slowed his pace, cum continued dribbling from his cock, and I watched as one last gob dripped off his hand, landing right in my horny wife's open pussy.

With both guys now finished, my wife sat up and looked at me smiling from ear to ear and then stood up. She gave the tall one a quick and somewhat awkward hug as she coated his chest in his own cum. She gave the shorter one a full-on hug, and a passionate kiss on his lips pressing her firm tits into his chest as he ran his hands over her bare ass cheeks and gave a squeeze. She then gave him another kiss and one last gentle tug of his partially soft, but still impressive cock.

Snapping out of my state of shock and arousal. I moved to her side just as my wife unwrapped herself from his grip. He smiled at me and walked away with his friend. She walked back to me self-confidently, totally naked, with a huge grin on her face.

I kissed her deeply and enjoyed the feeling of my cum coated wife as I held her tight.

By this time I was rock hard again and seeing this Eve grabbed hold of my cock and lay me down on the towel, then straddled me and reached back to guide my cock into her dripping wet pussy. There was no foreplay. It was not needed after what just happened. No kissing. We simply fucked. I am not sure if the two guys were still there--for all I knew a whole crowd of people might be watching--but I didn't care.

As my wife began rocking back and forth, I stared at her magnificent tits, and I noticed several large spot's on her chest where she hadn't quite wiped off all the cum from the taller guy, as for the shorter one his cum was helping me fuck her pussy right then, and it felt great deep inside knowing my cock and his cum was inside her. To be honest, I was so horny that I only lasted a few minutes before unloading my It wasn't long before my own jets of cum were adding to his deep in her pussy. And even though she was the one who was doing most of the work, I found myself breathing hard from the intensity.

My wife continued riding my still hard cock, quickening her pace and grinding her wet pussy dripping all over while she leaned back. Our combined juices leaked from inside of her and onto my balls. My wife's eyes were partially closed, and she had a look of intense concentration. Soon the unmistakable signs of an orgasm rippled across her face and body. Her lower lip was curled as she let out a series of deep groans followed by a long exhale. When she lifted herself off me, I could see her engorged clit and I watched as a stream of my cum mixed with the strangers dribbled from her swollen open pussy and down her leg.

By that point, the light was fading quickly and the air was cooling. I got up and we both hurriedly dressed, not bothering to get cleaned up. As we set off for the carpark entrance, I noticed my wife looking back wistfully in the direction of where the guys had been. I squeezed her hand and said next time I want to see you fuck them both baby. Eve smiled and said I would like that too baby and we knew we would be back tomorrow for more adventures.