Photo Studio

Story Info
A photo studio turns hot.
2.4k words
4.31
21.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PHOTO STUDIO

by Musings of Pan

Chapter 1 A new business idea.

I lead a quiet and somewhat boring life in a small town in the Midwest. Back when my wife and children were around it was more interesting but after we split my ex took the kids and moved  to her original home town leaving me on my own. Being in my fifties, I consider myself too old for the dating scene and don't want to put up with the small town gossip that would cause. 

So I am left with a small house on Elm Street and my photography business. The business is mostly weddings and high school graduation pictures.  I do have a small studio in my house but most of my work is on scene. It is interesting work but a bit slow at times. This and lack of money left me thinking about how to increase business.

Our town, like many towns in the Midwest, is home to a small liberal arts college. For years I had been trying to figure out how to get business from the college but they do not publish a year book and graduation pictures are snap shots taken by the parents who paid the tuition. 

Then I began to wonder if some of the young lady students might want glamour photos of themselves to entice a remote boyfriend or just to remember how great they looked. Yes, I knew it was a long shot and that these girls couldn't pay much, but I had plenty of time between jobs and it seemed worth a try.  I started by writing a flyer to gently announce my new service.

                        SPECIAL RATE FOR GLAMOUR PHOTOS

                                  AT LEMONT PHOTOGRAPHY 

              OUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER WILL HELP YOU LOOK

                                                  YOUR BEST 

              FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND OR TO KEEP AND REMEMBER FOREVER.

PHOTOS TAKEN IN A PRIVATE STUDIO AS DEMURE OR DARING AS YOU WISH

          PHOTO SESSION AND PICTURES ON A FLASH DRIVE ONLY $20.00

IF YOU ARE OVER 18 CALL

LEMONT PHOTOGRAPHY AT XXX-XXX-XXXX FOR AN APPOINTMENT 

I printed up several copies and took them over to the campus and stood outside of the girls dorm.  There I stopped two girls on their way in and asked if they would post the flyers on the bulletin board of each floor. They read the flyer, looked interested, and agreed to post them. Now it was time to wait.

The next day the phone rang. When I answered, a girl stammered that her name was Michelle Parker and she would like to try the glamour session. When she asked what she should wear, I told her what ever you feel you look best in. We made an appointment for 2:00PM the next day. 

I used the rest of the day cleaning up my house and checking my equipment. My studio has several roll down backdrops which make a photo appear to have been taken in a Greek temple, a formal garden, a museum, or many other places. I choose the elegant boudoir thinking that would be appropriate for glamour shots.

The next day, promptly at two o'clock, my doorbell rang. When I opened the door I found a fresh faced young woman dressed in a white shirt and dark wool skirt. I brought Michelle back to the studio and asked her to sit down so we could talk. She reached toward me with a twenty dollar bill, but I said we needed to talk first.

I asked why she wanted glamour pictures and she replied that she had always felt plain and wanted to show herself what she could be. I smiled and told her she was beautiful and we could capture that but she would have to help. Posing for a photo, I explained, is like silent film acting. You must express the mood with your body and facial expression. You form the mood in your mind and let your posture, stance, and face show what you are feeling. I asked her to show me joy and after a couple of tries she did it well. Then we progressed through outrage, affection, fear, love and brashness. She was doing quite well.

Then I posed her in front of the backdrop and asked her to think of holding a fuzzy kitten and give me affection. We went through several emotions taking both closeups and full body shots. Then I decided to see if she wanted to go farther. I said, "Think of showing the boy who stopped calling you what he is missing and lift your skirt above your waist." 

She hesitated a moment, then said, "Yes, I want to do this." She gave me a defiant stance and smile and pulled up her skirt exposing light blue panties. I took several shots from various angles and congratulated her. She gave a smile of accomplishment as she lowered her skirt.

"Now go in the washroom and take off your bra and panties but leave everything else on." I told her. She gave me a startled look, then shrugged and walked into the washroom. I adjusted the lights and put a straight back chair on the set.

She returned with her arms over her breasts looking shy. "Now this is where you need to be an actress." I said, "You are a proud, seductive temptress who is taking control of everything." 

She smiled, then raised her head, lowered her arms, and with a slight smile looked straight at the camera. She looked great standing like that. Her nipples were standing up enjoying it too as they made very noticeable dents in her shirt. 

After a few shots from varying angles I told her to unbutton her shirt down to her waist. This time she didn't hesitate. Her nipples were still covered but barely as her ample breasts pushed out her shirt. After some good shots I her her turn sideways and lean over a bit with her hands on the back of the chair. Of course the shirt fell forward revealing a wonderful view of her breasts from the side. She smiled and seemed to be enjoying this.

Now I told her to sit on the chair. She sat very properly as she was accustomed, on the front of the chair seat, back straight and knees together. I photographed her that way and then said, "Open your legs wide and give me a proud smile."

Michelle paused a moment and then opened her legs giving me a great view of her shaved pussy. This was going better than I had imagined. After a few pictures I had her take off the shirt and push her chest out. 

I did not try to hide the tent in the front of my pants. "That shows how great you look." I told her. She took off the skirt and I had her stand in a number of poses with legs apart, one foot on the chair, and bending over looking back at me. I was about to cum just watching her.

When we finished I sent her to the washroom to dress while I copied the pictures on two flash drives. I gave her one flash drive and didn't mention that I had another. I deleted the pictures from my camera before she left. Michelle was very pleased. I think the session did a lot for her self confidence and she gladly paid me the twenty dollars. What a great day! I think I have started a new career.

Two days later I got another call from a young lady asking about the glamour photos. After I explained the process she asked if she could bring her boy friend. I couldn't think of how that would be a problem so I agreed.

That afternoon I answered the door and welcomed a boy and girl, Patti Morison and Dave Anderson. As I was doing my pre-session interview I found out that they both wanted to be photographed. Independently and together. I was exploring new territory so I decided to see where this would lead.

I started with some photos of Patti in her tank top and shorts. Then I did Dave in his T shirt and jeans.

Then together, first in the usual side by side and then looking at each other. To move on I had Dave hold Patti and kiss her. Then I asked Dave to put his hand on Patti's breast. After a couple of shots I had Patti put her hand on Dave cock.

Now I asked Dave to take off Patti's tank top. There was no hesitation from either of them. Dave's t shirt and Patti's bra was next. They would then clinch and kiss and I got shots of Dave with his mouth on Patti's nipple. When I got straight on shots Dave had an obvious erection and Patti's nipples were standing proud.

Without my asking, Dave reached down and removed Patti's shorts. I had him also remove his jeans. Then more shots of them making out. I had Dave put his hand on Patti's crotch and Patti put her hand on Dave tenting erection. Then I had each of the put a hand inside the others underwear while looking at the camera smiling.

Underwear came off next and they stood side by side happy and naked. Patti wanted to give Dave a blow job but I drew the line at that. I said they could put their hands wherever they wanted but no oral or genital sex acts. Much as I would have liked to watch that I wanted to keep my business more. A few more steamy shots and we were done.

Chapter 2 The Business Broadens

Several weeks went by and I was picking up enough extra business to keep my studio going. I wasn't getting rich but the extra income was important. And, since I wasn't getting any sex this was at least some stimulation. Many the time, after a steamy session, that my hand took the edge off.

So with the situation somewhat stabilized I was surprised when I got a telephone call from a Doctor McAllester at the university asking to come see me. I explained that I was careful to make it clear to all my clients that I had no relationship with the university. Dr. McAllester laughed and assured me that the university had no problem with my studio and went on to say he wanted to meet with me about a completely different matter.

When Dr. McAllester arrived we settled in my office and I offered him tea. Once tea and pleasantries were out of the way he explained that he is a physiologist who counsels students. One of the most common problem he encounters with female students is lack of self confidence. Recently some of the students he was counseling showed dramatic improvement and he believed it was after attending my photo sessions.

That was a surprise to me. I protested that I have no professional counseling qualifications and do not pretend to preform that service. Dr. McAllester assured me he was not here to accuse me of practicing without a license but if my sessions were helping students he wanted to know more about them. He then asked me if I had photographed two students, Michelle Parker and Doreen Lane.

I told him that I kept client information confidential and he could not see the photographs but I did not see a problem with verifying his information if he would give me a minute. I went to my computer and looked up the names. Yes, I stated, I photographed them and gave him the dates of the sessions. He told me that he saw a dramatic improvement in the confidence level of both of these young women immediately after those dates.

The doctor then asked me to describe the photo sessions. I told him about my initial interview when I explained to the client that modeling is like acting and went through a practice session of expressing different emotions with expression and body language. Then I walked him through a typical session where the client started with demure poses and worked her way to the more erotic. Always only as far as she was willing to go with no pressure to do otherwise.

Dr. McAllester smiled and said he now understood how I was helping these women. He said I was presenting them with a challenge in a safe environment and then leaving them with photographic proof that they had met the challenge. He was actually excited when he suggested that we could work together.

I wasn't sure that having him in a glamour photo session was a good idea but he assured me that was not his intent. What he wanted to do was to refer appropriate clients to me for a session and then do follow up counseling. He made clear that I would not be formally associated with the university which was fine with me. We parted the best of friends.

It wasn't long before my phone started ringing with young ladies making appointments for glamour photo sessions and I was wishing I had set the price higher. $20.00 per session was alright for fill in work when I was idle but it would not pay the expenses if it started taking over too much of my business. After some thought I set aside limited hours each week for glamour sessions and held the rest of the time for my main work.

I saw no difference between the ladies from Dr. McAllester's referrals and the ladies who decided to come on their own. One girl, Malinda Parks, was so shy that she would not go farther than bra and panties but the others went all the way nude and some with pretty explicit poses with legs wide and pussy lips pulled apart.

One young lady, Dottie Brown, got adventurous at the end of her explicit session when she noticed my erection through my pants. She got on her hands and knees, waved her ass at me, and said, "Come on, you need it as much as I do." It was with great restraint that I declined the offer which I knew would lead to big trouble. However I did suggest that I would masturbate with her. She smiled and soon I was standing there prick out pumping while she was spread legged rubbing her clit. Wish I had a video of that session.