Photographed by my Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up a little later and showered together. I had wondered if being naked would be difficult for me, but no I was enjoying showing myself off to Simon. Showering was fun, Simon's soapy hands all over my body and my soapy hands all over his body, glorious.

We had a coffee and then went back to bed and made love a second time sublime.

At breakfast next morning, bacon and eggs would you believe with me wearing a bathrobe I asked Simon if sucking his cock had a name. I really felt I could talk to the man about anything without any embarrassment.

"It's called a blow job."

"And can a woman take it all the way?"

"Of course if she wants to."

"I'd love to try that."

"With me?"

"Of course silly man."

"I'd love to be the centre of attention for your first ever full blown blow job."

"Let's go back to bed and do it then."

Simon sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt between his legs and was soon running my lips up and down his cock.

"Use your hand as well Mel."

So I started to jerk him off with his knob head still in my mouth.

A few minutes later he said. "I'm nearly there, sure you want to go through with this."

I didn't answer but renewed my efforts. Moments later his cock pulsed and jets of his cum splattered the back of my mouth, I swallowed the lot but felt a little sad that I hadn't tasted his cum.

"I wanted to taste you." I said.

"Lick it clean then and you'll get to taste it."

I did and thoroughly enjoyed licking my man clean. My man?????

A little later when he was driving me home to my parents place I said. "You must find me very naive."

"You are absolutely delightful."

Friday evenings at Simon's place became a regular thing and four weeks later I felt the man really liked me, I know I really liked him. The preceding weeks we had indulged in lots of love making and sometimes animal fucking. I learnt every time we were naked together. New positions and techniques, even anal which was different but enjoyable. I think Simon had read and remembered every word of the Karma Sutra, yay. I loved every minute of my time with him and he was building my confidence in my body more every time he saw me naked. I'm a size eight with 34DD tits, 25inch waist and 35 inch hips, not perfect from what I had read in the past but not too shabby either. Childbirth had not affected my body badly, in fact my tits had grown a bra size and thankfully stayed that way. Simon loved them and one night had actually made me climax just by sucking and playing with my nipples. I never realised that was possible. One Friday Simon asked me if he could shave off my pubes, why not I thought and to this day not one single pesky cunt hair has graced my fanny. Of course he had to try out my newly bald pussy and guess what two more stonking climaxes came my way.

One Friday afternoon when we finished work early we were at his bungalow, it was a glorious hot summer's afternoon.

"How do you fancy a bit of sun bathing in the garden Mel?"

"I've not got a swimsuit with me."

"Your bra and knickers will do, or nothing at all if you fancy it. The gardens not over looked so nobody will see you."

"Mmm, that's a pity," I murmured. "It might be nice to be looked at."

"Wow!" Simon exclaimed opening his eyes wide.

We spent the afternoon naked and inevitably ended up making love. Wow bonking outside what another lovely experience. That evening we caught an early film at the local multiplex and then went to a pizza restaurant for some food. I was wearing a plain white tee shirt, one I'd bought off the market the year before, it was a bit thin and you could clearly see my bra through the material. That was accompanied by my black mini skirt and some sandals. We ordered our pizzas with some chips, a beer each and then Simon said. "When we were in the garden you said it might be nice be nice to be seen, did you mean that?"

I thought for moment. "Yes I think I did. You've filled me with confidence I do believe I can do it now."

He nodded. "OK, go to the toilet and take off your bra and knickers. Right now while you're feeling brave."

I smiled, stood up and headed off to the loo. In a stall I took off the tee shirt undid my bra and replaced the shirt then reaching under my skirt pulled down my bikini briefs. Did a wee and then emerging from the stall washed my hand looking into a mirror. My tits and nipples were on show, surprisingly clearly, wow I was now officially an exhibitionist, Simon's exhibitionist. I took a deep breath and walked out into the restaurant not daring to look at anybody just focusing on Simon who was looking straight at me. I sat down.

"You look magnificent and so, so sexy." He said. "You OK?"

"I am yes believe it or not. This is more see through than I thought it would be, but I really don't care. I feel good."

"I knew you could do it Mel."

"This sex lark is fantastic, I count this as foreplay you know. I expect a good seeing to when we get home."

He laughed. "I hope I can manage that."

"Oh you will I'm totally positive."

Our order was called and I stood up to go and fetch the food.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Definitely."

I walked confidently up to the bar. "Simon's order." I said to the server who I noticed had his eyes firmly planted on my chest. I smiled and pulled my shoulders back pushing out my two beauties.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

He turned bright red and passed me the tray with our food. I turned, smiled at Simon and walked to our table daring to look at other diners, a few had noticed my tits on show, good.

"I think you just embarrassed that lad."

I laughed. "I did didn't I, this is fun."

We started to eat with Simon glancing at my tits continually, that was OK by me, they were there to be looked at. I thought for a moment how much I had changed in these last couple of months, I wasn't shy, never have been but not being shy and flaunting yourself in public were two totally different things. I wondered how far I would go in this new adventure or how far Simon would push me for that matter.

After a few minutes he dropped his napkin on the floor. "Oh dear I'll have to bend down a get it."

He did so as I opened up my legs wide giving him an uninterrupted view of my shaved cunt.

He sat up. "Magnificent."

Finished we walked to the car and it started to rain, my semi transparent tee shirt turned completely see through and more people got to see my tits, wonderful.

In the car on the way home I turned to Simon. "I've got to get some more daring outfits, see through, low cut, very short skirts. Would you like me in those?"

"Absolutely."

At home we didn't make love, we fucked plain and simple, marvellous.

The evening after my nude walk, and after getting the reply from Simon I decided I did need to talk to my eighteen year old son. We had dinner and I told him I wanted to have a word.

"What about?"

"Me, you, the photos."

"What about them?"

"Well I don't think there can be many sons, especially eightteen year olds taking naked photos of their Mum."

"I shouldn't think so, besides most of my mates mums, well let's say you wouldn't want to see them naked."

I laughed. "So you think it's alright for you to see me naked."

"Mum when we go to the beach there are always topless women, some with their kids hanging around, where's the harm?"

I nodded, what he said was true and abroad there were even more topless women and we had as a family ventured onto a nudist beach a couple of times. Me, Simon and Tim all naked and there was no harm in that.

"OK I see what you are saying but can I ask you a serious question."

"Of course."

"Does seeing me nude turn you on?

"Blimey that's a biggy Mum."

"I know, well?"

"While I'm taking the photos usually no, I'm too busy concentrating on the shot, sometimes though I do feel a little I dunno, sexy I suppose. It's when I'm reviewing the photos that I do get turned on, you are very sexy after all. I must admit that I quite often have a wank. I did last night, especially the photos of you being touched up."

I laughed again. "That's exactly what your father said."

"Does it bother you Mum me getting turned on?"

I had to think about that for a moment. "No I don't think so, it's a perfectly natural reaction in a young man and it is in fact quite a compliment to me, my eighteen year old son thinking his Mum is a sexy woman."

"Good, now I've been thinking about some more photos."

I smiled. "Already?"

"Yep."

"So what are you thinking?"

"Same as last night, but in the high street."

"Bloody hell Tim that would be crazy."

"I know but will you think about it?"

I nodded, already knowing that I would do it.

We went out at 1.00 o'clock the next morning. I pulled on a tee shirt and some shorts. I would be driving my car so the clothes were just a precaution, they would easily slip off when the time came.

The high street is only a five minute drive and I parked the car in a side road off the main road opposite Wilco one of the large stores in the old fashioned town centre, Simon would recognise the location straight away when I sent him the recording. Tim said the street lights would give sufficient light for his camera. I stepped out of the car with Tom already recording, I stripped off and walked across the road and stood in front of Wilco. The street was deserted, secretly I hoped somebody would see me. I started walking away from the high street, through an alley and out into the deserted council car park that was located behind the shops. Tim was ahead of me but let me walk past every so often so he could get some recording of my rear end. I walked out of the car park onto the back road, up to the deserted bus station and then turned left back towards the high street. On my left was a pub and across the road on the right was a large shoe shop, I've bought a few pairs of shoes from there. I stopped to look at their window display but couldn't see much as there was only a street light perhaps ten yards away. Tim recorded it all. I finally reached the high street with a two hundred yard walk back to my car parked in the side road. There was not a soul on the street as I strolled casually along the pavement. Marks and Spencers food hall had a light on so I crossed the road to have a look, Tim staying still to record me crossing. In the light from the shop I felt like I was under a spot light, exciting. I carried on walking and was just coming up to the entrance to The Clarion Hotel when four men came out of the front door and turned towards me.

"Fuck me, what have we got here? Am I dreaming?"

"No you're not dreaming but I'd appreciate you not using that sort of language in front of me."

"Oops, sorry darling, you surprised me is all. So what are you doing out here naked?"

"Making a film for my husband, he's away on business and I just like to remind him of what he's missing."

The guy looked across the road and spotted my Tim with the video camera in hand.

He nodded. "Good for you girl, pity my wife wouldn't do something similar. Mind if I take some photos?"

"You carry on."

His companions were stood alongside the chap and soon four phones were taking pictures of yours truly. I formed some poses for them to enjoy.

"Could my mates take a picture with me and you?"

"I'd love it."

He came and stood next to me and put his arm round my shoulder. Simon would love this. The smart phones clicked away while Tim walked across the road towards us.

"Could I just cup a tit for a photo?"

"Tell you what, stand behind me and cup the two of them, how's that?"

"Fu....bloody gorgeous."

He moved behind me, his hands moving under my arms and quickly cupped my two tits in his hands with his thumbs just rubbing my nipples. Tim stood in front of us catching this sexy display. I let the guy carry on touching me for perhaps thirty seconds, it would have been longer but when his right hand started to wander down my body I pulled away.

"Got to go lads," I said and turning to my son. "Come on Tim let's head for home."

We crossed the road and walked to the Wilco corner. Tim gave me the car keys but carried on recording as I unlocked the door and got into the car, the nude adventure was over. My cunt was on fire and dripping with my juices. I couldn't wait to get home to let my fingers do the walking. Back home I completely forget I was naked and walked up to the front door without a care in the world. If the neighbours saw me, what the hell.

Five minutes later my fingers gave me a wonderful orgasm and minutes later I was fast asleep.

As soon as Tim headed off to college I downloaded the video onto my lap top. It lasted twenty nine minutes and to me were the sexiest twenty nine minutes possible. I was only wearing my kimono dressing gown and that was soon open so my fingers had uninhibited access to my cunt. Fifteen minutes later as I watched the recording a second time a glorious orgasm thundered through my body.

I sent the recording to Simon and as expected didn't get a reply until the evening. It said. "I'll be home Friday evening, I will be giving you such a seeing to, you'll be walking bandy for a week. Love you with all my heart and soul my sexy, sexy wife."

12