Photographer for the Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
A Shoot with Hilary Duff turns into a fun game of exploring.
22.2k words
4.5
2.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

If you'd told me at the start of my day that it would end as it did, I'd probably have laughed. It hadn't turned out quite as expected, and by that I meant it had gone completely different. This was knowing full well that when I'd started, I was going to be working with another naked celebrity.

The shoot with Rita had been well received, notwithstanding the additional fun we'd enjoyed together everyone had enjoyed the shoot, enjoyed the photos just enjoyed the obvious fun we'd had. Although we had a lot more fun than they realised and had the evidence to prove it. I'd been busy more calls more requests more ideas about work with other celebrities. A variety of themes and shoots I'd looked through and considered. I wasn't in a place to be completely picky but even so I'd tried to take my time and consider my options before hand, tried to pick what I thought was best.

A few things and a few caught my attention. That was how I first started speaking to Hilary Duff. Right away I'd liked her. She was fun, open minded and had an idea of what she wanted to do and how things might look. We'd sounded out ideas run through the idea the magazine had and discussed it in messages and then on the phone. We'd know each other at least somewhat and be more comfortable shooting together especially as right from the beginning we knew she'd be posing naked. She was happy and comfortable with it albeit a little nervous as to what it would be like.

But we'd talked it through found a time when our schedules were free and decided to meet up take some photos at first just to see the rapport we had before we started to explore further. In between that time, I knew she was getting herself ready training and working out even more. There was a house that had the perfect setting for the shoot. The outside gave us a secluded spot bright and airy plenty of light for the pictures. I'd thought it would work well as a backdrop to some of what we'd end up shooting.

When the day came, I was there early again just setting everything up before Hilary arrived. Mostly that involved making sure my equipment was ready the cameras, the batteries, the spare memory cards and computers. Everything else I'd need. By the time Hilary arrived a few hours later everything was prepared. She'd come bustling in smiling, happy full of nervous energy as we shared our first proper handshake, and she brushed my cheek with a kiss. Together we'd walked inside, and she'd dropped her bag down before we continued through the house to the outside where I was planning to do most of the shoot.

Once there I'd shown her around a little pointed out some of the things I wanted to work with, some of the ideas we had discussed and a few changes to make. Together then we'd bounced a few more thoughts and ideas around until we were both just about ready to begin. She'd taken a few minutes outside while I finished up just using her phone to take some shots of the view and the space we were using. When I was ready, I took out two bottles of water from the cooler and carried one over to her smiling as I approached.

"It would take some view to beat that one. It is a gorgeous one. This whole setting is going to work really well." I smiled as I passed the bottle across to her.

She chuckled softly as she took it. "I hope so." She replied cracking the top open and taking a drink.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"A little. Not as much as I thought I might be though. Probably more excited, although I think my husband was more excited than me about the whole thing." She continued shaking her head as she smiled.

I arched an eyebrow and looked at her enquiringly.

"I guess he is just looking forward to seeing the results of the shoot." She laughed again. "He loved the idea right away. Something about the fact that he could see some more professional shots as well as the usual more candid shots done on a phone."

I smiled again. "I can see that. Different shots, different styles each fun in their own way. I think he is going to love this, between the two of us we'll keep him happy. What is he doing today anyway?"

"At home in charge of the kids so he'll be following along waiting eagerly for the updates that I send as we go." She chuckled again holding up her phone as she looked at me.

"Ah, I see. In that case if you're ready you can go and finish preparing while I make a last check of the equipment and we can make a start." I smiled again and she nodded taking a deep breath before she headed inside.

I settled down to wait just checking the cameras, the lights, making sure everything was ready and everything else was at hand just waiting for Hilary to reemerge from inside. It didn't take her long. She walked back out in a pristine white suit jacket and trousers hugging her form a few buttons at the top left open just to show off a little cleavage. We decided to keep things simple at first. A few outfits of her dressed just to make sure she was comfortable and relaxed before we started to explore more.

I made her stand against one wall out of the sun with a sheltered cover over the top and then settled down to get to work. It was easy mostly just getting her to make small adjustments as I moved around snapping pictures from different angles. Then I focused in on some headshots.

It was simple stuff but just helped us both get a feel for one another as we worked just getting used to things before we began ditching the clothes. I preferred keeping it that way. I liked things more instinctive and natural, more fun really and let her guide herself reacting to me as I moved around her shooting.

We played around with a few different poses, a few different looks. I had her commanding attention one moment, relaxed the next before she flashed a dazzling smile as I focused in and captured some more headshots of her just looking directly at the camera or glancing back over her shoulder acting a little coyer.

One thing for certain was she was in fantastic shape. She had nothing to worry about on that front. Whatever her training regime had been it had worked even like this her toned body was gorgeous. The suit hugged her figure all lean lush, toned curves and the tantalising peek of cleavage where the jacket was unbuttoned. Shortly she headed back inside to change again while I went back over the first set of shots just to see how they turned out. I was happy with the results. Hilary looked comfortable, she looked happy, and everything seemed like it was progressing well.

She soon emerged once more. This time with a black dress on. This was more daring, the front was cut away exposing more of her body. The round swells of her breasts were more exposed where the sides were cut away and the skirt moved around her legs cut along the sides to show of the toned muscles of her legs. I had her start of against the side of the wall again, at least at first. A few easy shots just to get us started letting me capture the general look of the outfit. I wanted to see her moving around so after we finished those first few shots I had just walk around the outside and moved around her with the camera capturing it all. We took our time in no hurry to rush. I swept the camera over her capturing the way she moved, the way the dress hugged her figure, the way it moved around her legs. I liked the fluidity of it.

Hilary was proving easy to work with. She didn't need much in the way of instructions and I mostly just followed her taking in as much as I could. Sometimes she'd pause and glance back at the camera. Other times she would cast her eyes away into the distance. My favourite was her leaning on the balcony edge staring of into the distance with the scenery beyond while the dress slipped forwards and flashed more of the skin of her bare legs.

It was all working well the two of us relaxed and enjoying it. A few words here and there were all I really used, just as something came to mind that I wanted her to do. Which wasn't often mostly I let her move and just captured it. Then once we were both happy, she slipped back inside and went to change again. I waited for her to remerge once again just busying myself with a few chores swapping the memory card on the camera uploading all the photos I'd taken so far and briefly running through them to see what we had done so far. It all looked good, and I knew it was only leading up to the most fun part. That was when Hilary slipped out again.

This time she was wearing a coat. It certainly was distracting. I couldn't help but glance at her as she came out my eyes drifting across her figure as she moved. It was simply a coat. I knew there was nothing beneath just her bare skin. It made one stop for a moment. It was a cream coloured, long so that it flowed around the bottoms of her legs without any shoes on belted up tightly at the waist. It had a glossy finish making it shine in the light. Beneath you could see tantalising peaks of bare tanned skin something I knew I would soon be seeing a whole lot more of.

Hilary had her phone in hand a small smile on her face as she typed out something. She looked up saw me watching and flashed a somewhat rueful smile in my direction as she walked over and took a careful seat on one of the cushioned box sofas that surrounded the central area.

"Sorry just keeping hubby updated still. I swear I think he is more excited by this just waiting to see how it goes." She shook her head and flashed me another smile.

I chuckled softly. "No problem at all. I think it's understandable in a way. There's probably a lot to look forward to. If it helps at all you can tell him from what I've seen so far he won't be disappointed either."

She rolled her eyes at me. "I don't think I want to encourage him to much more, but I'll let him know." She continued typing out still as I waited.

"Don't take my word for it. Here you can see for yourself." I pushed myself up and took a seat beside her turning the laptop around so she could see the pictures for herself. I started at the beginning and began to scroll through them with her letting her see. In the middle of it her phone beeped softly. She paused and read it.

She shook her head smiling and typed out a quick reply before hitting send. I watched her and then had an idea. I nudged her shoulder with mine smiling as she turned to look at me.

"If you want send him some." I added softly.

"What?" She replied quickly.

"Send him some." I repeated.

"What photos?" She murmured again.

"Exactly. It's one thing telling him, if you really want to play with him send him a few."

You looked at me her eyes thoughtful as she considered it. "Are you sure?" She asked eventually.

I chuckled softly and nudged the laptop closer. "Why not. Just add a few as an attachment and send them. We've got plenty there to choose from. You might know what he likes best pick some he'd like let him enjoy them as well."

"If you're sure." She murmured softly and moved closer to the laptop before she began to scroll through the photos we'd already taken. I watched sitting back and just relaxing as she choose some and then sent them. Then she went back to her phone and sent a message.

"I told him to take a look at his messages when he gets a chance." She replied again. It didn't take more than a few moments and her phone went off again. I laughed standing up and moving across to grab another bottle of water and took one for Hilary setting it down in front of her as she shook her head.

"He said it was a perfect start he's just looking forward to seeing where it goes later."

"Tell him if he has any requests to let me know I'll see what I can do."

She arched one eye looking at me curiously. "Don't encourage him." She repeated and then muttering softly started to reply again.

I sat back and took a sip of the water. "Of course, only if you want to. I'm just saying the offer is there." I smiled at her as she glanced over and rolled her eyes at me before smiling.

"I get the feeling I may regret this." She added again eyes dipping to look at her phone as it chimed again.

She looked at me and shook her head the rueful smile there once more before she turned the phone around to let me see what he had sent. "Where do I even begin, I can start making a list." He'd sent back. I smiled again and reached out towards her.

"Do you mind?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes lips pursued but handed her phone over. I could see the glint of amusement in her eye's. Still smiling I sent him my own reply. "Don't worry there's just the two of us, the place is booked for a few days no real rush. Anything comes to mind send it and I'll see what I can do for you as long as Hilary is happy." I hit send then grinned at her.

"Ok now give me the serious look again." I waited and watched just bringing up the camera on her phone as it was easier. When she frowned at me looking all serious, I snapped the photo and sent it with the message. Then I grinned at her again.

"Now you can relax and smile." I waited and she just stared evenly at least briefly then she broke into a smile tossing her head. "You too are going to enjoy this aren't you." She replied even as I took another shot and sent it to him.

"I think that it is quite possible we will yes." I smirked at her playfully. "But I'm sure you will as well." I grinned at her again. "Go on one final shot before we get back to work and see what else we need to get done. Just make it something that will definitely get him thinking." I sat back on my heels held the camera up and waited.

She looked at me mouth parted for a moment eyes dancing with amusement before she slowly leaned forward the swells of her breasts pushing up coming into view. At the same time, she let her hands rest on her legs just pushing the coat back from each one and then waited.

I let out a low whistle and shook my head. "A picture like that is wasted on a phone camera." I set the phone down and reached for my camera instead picking it up and snapping a shot. I was already lost in the creative process again seeing her like that. I was just running on instinct.

"Now just reach a hand up to your head like you're brushing some of your hair back. Good, that's it. Now just let it fall down and follow the line of your coat, run the tips of your fingers along the edge. Perfect just there stop just on the top of your breasts and tug it back a little more." I called out instructions snapping away watching as another sliver of her breast was exposed. I hummed with pleasure.

She held herself there as I took a few more shots and then sat back again. Turning I set the camera down took the laptop and just started uploading the few more I'd just taken and then as she had the page still open with the email, she had sent her husband I quickly created another, added the photos and hit send.

"There, now just wait and see how much he enjoys those as well." I chuckled again and then reached for the camera picking it up once more.

"Come on we'll take a few more shots and then you can see what he thinks and whether there is anything else he wants to see." I grinned at her standing up and offering her a hand. She smiled back took my hand and I helped her back up to her feet ready to resume.

I led her back to the wall we had used easier to start there. I snapped a few shots of her stood there, then reclining back against it casually. Moving around to the side I had her lean out from under the cover of the roof, so the sunlight lit up her face. Then I had her walk around a little just following in her wake taking pictures as she moved. The coat trailed behind her fluttering as she moved showing of her gorgeous legs. I was enjoying every moment of this feeling the excitement build knowing things were only going to get more fun from here on. I had her pause and rest against the balcony looking out beyond just with her back arched and eyes closed. Then I had her just push the coat back leaving her shoulders bare and then asked her just to turn and look at me just that hint of a smile on her face as she did.

I was comfortable and happy with what we had accomplished so far. I also knew there was more to do which meant things were going to start getting racier from this moment on. I paused and set the camera down reaching for my water to take another drink taking a brief break before we started playing some more. Hilary sat herself down again resting on the chair drinking her own water and smiling as she looked at her phone again. It didn't take much to know that her husband had clearly enjoyed the additional photos we had sent him. I smiled as I watched her, and she glanced at me.

"I take it he enjoyed the photos then." I joked lightly.

"Just a bit." She grinned back.

I smiled at her as her fingers danced across the phone screen rapidly typing out another quick reply and sending it. "He is just looking forward to the moment when the coat disappears as well." She tugged at the collar grinning at me for a moment as I let my eyes wonder across her.

"I can definitely see why that is the case." I chuckled softly. "If you're all ready though, maybe we can start to see what it might look like. There isn't any rush though you can take things as slow as you like whatever works best for you. I want you nice and relaxed and comfortable." I assured her.

She nodded at me standing up again. "I'm ready." She murmured taking a deep breath. "Honestly I think this has helped." She waved her phone. "It's a fun distraction to help keep my mind busy and entertained while we go through everything it's been good."

I nodded slowly and smiled gathering up my camera. "Then we use it. If keeping your husband entertained, making it fun more like a game gives us great shots then we can use it. I don't think he is going to be disappointed anyway. Just think of it as being a treat for you both."

She licked her lips and nodded at me. "I can do that. So then, how exactly do you want me to do it. Just whip it open and toss it away or something more measured?" She added softly looking at me directly now.

"That's certainly one way I guess." I bit my lip considering the options available just pondering what would work best. "I think given the current situation and how your husband is feeling the more you tease, the more effort we go to making a real show of it, the more fun it will be."

She licked her lips and nodded once more smoothing out the coat with her hands more of a nervous gesture than anything else I suspected, understandable given what we were doing. I looked around and then directed her to go and stand back against the wall again.

"Better ask him if he's ready for the show." I chuckled camera in hand just waiting for a brief moment as she typed out a quick message before slipping it back into her pocket and then turning around again as I lifted the camera and snapped of a few quick shots.

She looked straight back at me her face blank entirely studious at least briefly and then she broke into a dazzling smile while I grinned at her. I took a couple more pictures then had her turn around and arch her back a little more while she looked over her shoulder back towards me.

I smiled at her again. "Go on, better check your phone and see if he's ready for all this. She smiled again and reached into her pocket slipped out the phone and quickly read through whatever he'd sent. She shook her head and grinned again. "Oh boy is he alright."

"Well then are you ready to start?" I asked softly catching her gaze.

She looked at me steadily and then slowly nodded. "I almost can't believe it but yes, I'm ready." She murmured softly.

I looked at her and took a long deep breath myself. Just trying to compose myself a little for what was about to happen. "Ok then. If you want, I can hold that for you I don't think there is any way to hold it once the coat is gone and I'm not sure it is big enough to properly cover anything either."

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers