Photographer for the Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and she passed me her phone again which I placed down beside the laptop before I focused my attention back on Hilary. "Right, I think we'll try to cover this from two angles. That may mean you actually take it of twice, but I think the different options will give us some variety and we can see which works best."

She nodded slowly as she looked at me just waiting as I raised the camera up once more and focused on her. "Ok first I think we'll start with you being turned away. So, I just want you to turn around and look at the wall for me." I waited watching as she turned around and then started capturing her when she did.

"Now just rest your hands on your hips. Good, just push your shoulders back for me. Perfect. Now just let your hands slide around and undo the belt but don't let it go yet just hold it there and then look back over your shoulder for me. Yes, that's it perfect." I continued to call out instructions following her every movement as she shifted and changed position, her hands skimming over her body.

I took another deep breath just looking at her. "Ok now just shrug the coat back of your shoulders........hold it there for me.......perfect now just let it slide down to your waist and hold it there." I murmured watching and shooting as the coat slithered down until she caught it just above her rear.

I looked at her and grinned just shaking my head. "We'll mix in a few shots from the front as well and then we can send those to your husband see how well we did." I chuckled softly watching her smile again as she tugged the coat back on and belted it once more before she turned around and faced me just running her hands through her hair as she did.

I looked at her again steadied myself with another deep breath and then went back to work. She stood there still at first while I snapped a few quick shots, then she played around more smiling one moment, serious the next then she was laughing or just pulling faces as I grinned at her.

"Just think about teasing your husband." I added grinning at her briefly as I looked over the camera.

She nodded once and started to show me what she had in mind. Her hand came around folded around her chest under her breasts pushing them up, so they surged against her coat the lush smooth slopes threatening to spill out over the top as she looked at me. Then she just let her hands and fingers trace the edges of the coat running up and down over the material and playfully fluttering and tugging it to give a more teasing view of the cleavage beneath threatening to escape as her breasts were pushed forwards just round and tempting.

Her hands continued slipping their way down her body to glide over the coat. She stroked over her waist and dived lower again reaching the lower half of the coat and pushing it back from her legs just keeping a small section of the trailing belt covering herself as she moved. Her fingers edged over her legs caressing the smooth muscled flesh as she looked back at me. If her husband hadn't already gone crazy seeing her this would do it. The sexy sultry look she had on her face was enough to make anyone melt. It made me ache watching her.

I paused long enough to motion to the belt at her waist and I saw her nod her head in acknowledgement her fingers working their way back up to her waist where she slowly started to pull the knot open. It was simple enough a slow firm tug and the coat started to gape even more. I breathed out again watching her as more of bare skin was revealed, more and more tantalising peeks of what lay beneath slowly being exposed. I caught her gaze, made sure she took her time watching as she just held it over the front of herself as I continued to shoot.

"Ok, ok let's take a breather." I called out running a hand through my hair as I watched her rearrange the coat around herself before she stepped forward to take another drink of water. It felt warm, even warmer with Hilary looking as good as she did right in front of me.

I moved back to the laptop and started uploading the recent run of photos. Then I turned it around for Hilary to look at so she could see the results of our work. Coming around to sit beside her I gave her a light nudge. "Pick what you want to send him." I chuckled softly just waiting patiently.

The next few minutes were spent with Hilary carefully picking out a selection of more sultry photos and sending them to her husband. I could guess he'd enjoy them. Even looking at them like this she looked amazing, even more so given she was sat beside me choosing, wearing very little apart from the coat.

She hit send took a breath and then drank again. It didn't take long before her phone chimed again. She took out her phone and read through it briefly before she glanced at me and shook her head smiling as she did.

"He likes it?" I murmured chuckling at her.

"He likes it." She agreed laughing as well. "He's going to like it even more once the coat comes of and he can enjoy the full view as well." She smiled again and shaking her head.

"Well then, are you ready to give it to him? Or at least ramp it up some more?" I asked her.

I watched as she puffed her cheeks and then slowly blew out a long steady breath reaching up to brush her hair back. Then she placed her phone down next to the laptop. Then she looked at me licking her lips and smiled again. "As ready as I'm ever going to be." She murmured softly and pushed herself back to her feet.

I grabbed the camera and stood as well gesturing for her to stand close to the wall again and looked at her briefly checking the angle and then moved up just adjusting her position so she was turned more side on now so the long length of her legs would be the focus of the shot.

Then I just started taking pictures a steady snap as I clicked away. "In your own time whenever you're ready just slip the coat off again only this time just let it go completely." I murmured standing back waiting to capture the whole thing. It wasn't only her husband looking forward to this, she looked utterly spectacular, and I didn't think for one moment this would disappoint. I watched as she held the coat around herself tight against her figure, then watched her release it so it fluttered around her legs as she shifted slightly. A couple of glances towards me or at least the camera and then she looked away again this time reaching up to pull the coat back from her shoulders once more.

She let it slip back of her shoulders, held it there briefly and lowered it again this time so it fell down her back just resting above her rear, and then after another brief pause she gave a small shrug and let it go so it slithered down her figure pooling at her feet even as she crossed an arm over her breasts.

I didn't say anything I just continued to shoot, continued to capture her as she stood there naked and bare. Her tanned bronzed skin almost glowed. Her body was tight and toned rippling muscles as she flexed and moved. From the long shapely legs, thick muscled thighs, to the tight round curve of her behind, to the sleek lush curves of her breasts that swelled against her arm. She was nervous still I could see that. She fidgeted restlessly not that she had any real need to. She looked perfectly tempting like this. Her husband was going to go wild when he looked at the results I was capturing. That I was sure of. I paused briefly and smiled at her.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"A little yes." She replied honestly.

I snapped a few shots careful not to move far. "Don't be. Believe me when I say you look terrific. Your husband when he sees this is going to melt, trust me on that." I reached back took her phone and lifted it up to take a photo of her and quickly sent it to him.

I saw her swallow and quickly nod her head as she stood there. I took another photo and then set it down again trying to focus and concentrate on the job at hand. I needed to make sure we got all the photos we needed for the shoot and then we could see about exploring further. I got her to turn her head and look at the camera snapping away once more. She was mostly covered still. Her arm over her breasts, her legs crossed on angled so you could only see those instead of what lay hidden between them. Even so she made a tempting sight. The gorgeous shape of her rear for one was impossible to ignore. It just looked firm and tight.

Gesturing I had her move again this time turning towards me just leaning back against the wall. Her legs were still crossed making a v shape as she leaned back arm over her chest. She looked to the side at first of away into the distance before she slowly moved her head back around until she was looking at me. I concentrated on easy things at first headshots, pictures of her laughing and smiling then focused on the upper half of her body never venturing to low at most you caught a glimpse of cleavage peeking out from above her arm. Mostly it was about her relaxing and enjoying herself just being comfortable having someone other than her husband looking at her.

He helped really the banter, the back and forth with the phone it helped make the atmosphere a little more fun, a little more playful, easier to help get the most from her. There was a lot to enjoy. She looked perfectly tempting all bronzed muscled flesh tight and toned. I paused and lowered the camera pausing to pass her the bottle of water and her phone which I'd heard chime softly. We had time and it was all a good bit of fun just to help her relax. As I passed it over, I watched her take a look even as I took a couple more random candid shots while she was more relaxed. She shook her head smiling.

"Oh, he definitely likes this. He's waiting eagerly for the good stuff and wondering how it's going."

I smiled at her took a couple more shots as she looked at me and then went back to the laptop. "You can tell him we're just having a break and you're getting a drink. But if he takes a look I'm sure he can see for himself." I chuckled moving to upload more photos and then picking a handful which I added to a message and sent to him. "There, all sent."

I picked the camera up again and just moved around her taking a few more pictures varying the angle and changing my position just to try some different things out. Hilary half looked at her phone half watched me as I circled around her. I still didn't see much with her legs crossed and arm over her breasts. But it was still fun and more natural anyway with her just relaxing.

A few minutes and she just laughed as her phone went off again. "Oh, he liked them, although he's wondering if I'm actually working or just lounging." She chuckled fingers moving as she typed a reply.

"A little of both maybe, in this instance lounging is working. Speaking of which are you ready to move on?" I asked her softly.

Her eyes lifted and looked at me as she took another swallow of water. Then she just smiled. "Whenever you are." She replied.

"In that case next up what I want you to do is head back over there to the pool and then lay down in the smaller one. Just rest your face on the edge and then look back at me while you do." I explained my voice confident as I thought about the next segment I wanted to capture.

She nodded took a final drink and then looked at her phone. I grinned at her. "Take it with you and the water you can set them nearby so you can still take a look and not miss anything." I chuckled as she smiled back at me and then slowly turned away and began to walk.

I followed behind her a few paces behind. At first, I just looked, and watched her. From behind you could see every inch of her perfect round rear. That was well worth enjoying. I impulsively snapped a couple of photos as we walked just capturing it. As she glanced over her shoulder and looked at me briefly, I just smiled. It was toned and tight deliciously shaped and formed well worth just enjoying, especially just watching it bounce as she walked. I swear knowing I was behind her with the camera she added a little extra sway to her steps her hips moving as well, little prowling footsteps as she walked towards the pool.

I gave her a little space to set her water and phone down. There was a large swimming pool of course. Not what I had in mind at first. Instead, I gestured towards the little shallow pool that was just to one side. It was like a little curved pool water from one end flowed out in a little fall into the bigger pool. At most it was a few feet deep more somewhere to sit or dip your feet if you weren't using the main pool. Perfect for what I wanted.

Hilary made her way towards it, and I gave her enough room to climb in and settle herself comfortably. "Just lay face down and rest your arms on the edge with your head resting on them." I called to her as I waited giving her a minute to get into position before I gathered the camera up and looked back towards her. When I turned back, she was lying face down in the pool most of her lower body and legs just under the water while her upper body rested on the shallow curve of the bottom. Her breasts were squashed against it while the water just lapped at that delicious firm rear of hers.

I think I half stood there admiring the view at first. She was an alluring sight especially with the way her skin glistened now it was wet to. I brought the camera back up and went back to work taking pictures as I looked at her through the lens silently reminding myself days like this made my work especially easy.I had Hilary look at me first with her chin on her arm and then resting her cheek on it turning sideways as I moved around to the side of her. I had her roll onto her side looking at me with her arm crossed over her and one leg drawn up into her body the length of her thigh centre stage.

Then I had her roll the other way, so she appeared like was looking away into the distance. I had her arch a little more lifting her upper body higher her arm covering her breasts but underneath them more so the lush curves were more pronounced threatening to escape her hold. I moved around to her feet balancing carefully to take a few shots of her looking directly down face up at first still covering herself before she rolled over and I took a few more this time with her face down the water lapping at her as she lay there comfortable and relaxed. That was mostly what I had planned for the day. At least in terms of what we had discussed for the actual shoot. Now it was more a case of where we took things from here especially with the little game Hilary had going with her husband. At the very least I had a few more shots he was going to love.

"If you give me a second, I'll upload these and send them to your husband. I have a feeling he's going to like the results." I chuckled scrolling through the last few I'd taken of her and seeing what they'd come out like.

"Are we all finished then?" She asked me reaching for her phone again.

"Mostly I think yes. Maybe a few odds and ends that might occur to me but I think we've got everything covered, you'll be able to head back in and change again." I added settling down by the laptop to start uploading the photos and picking out some I liked the best and sending them.

"I'll let him know he can enjoy the last few before we finish up." She smiled looking up briefly as before she started to type again.

It fell quiet then as I went to work uploading the photos we had just taken and Hilary replied to her husband. There were already a few favourites I had. I added a few of those and then attached them to another message before I hit send. When I glanced back Hilary was looking thoughtful.

"There's another few for him to enjoy anyway. I'm pretty sure he's going to enjoy them anyway." I smiled as I glanced over, and she looked back and gave me a small smile.

Her fingers worked her phone and she set about typing another message to send to him while I turned around and just watched her quietly. My eyes slipped slowly down over her body just enjoying how she looked, especially with the water lapping at her bare skin and reflecting the sun light of her skin.

I realised after a moment Hilary was watching me again. "Did it all go down well?" I asked her.

"Oh, he loved them alright. He loves how I look, he said the magazine is going to be gorgeous, he's just waiting for the behind the scenes extras to enjoy."

"The behind the scenes extras?" I asked her a touch confused.

"He's joking." She explained laughing briefly. "What he means is we've obviously got the pictures we need which are mostly just fun. But what about the extra pictures with the behind the scenes uncensored view." The way she spoke, the way she said uncensored especially the emphasis on that made me realise what she meant.

I chuckled softly as I looked across at her. "Well, I mean that's kind of up to the two of you really. I guess it depends on how much he does want to see and how comfortable you are." I turned my attention back to the laptop and left her to think about it for a moment.

She had an eyebrow raised as she stared at me clearly thinking things over. "So, what do you suggest?" She asked me softly.

I finished what I was doing and turned my head to look back at her again. Seeing the somewhat cautious look she was giving me. I just smiled and shrugged. "Well like I said depends on the two of you. But heh photographer and camera." I chuckled held up the camera again. "If you wanted to play around with some more shots something a little different then there is just the two of us. If he's happy and your happy there isn't anything stopping us." I replied.

It was all true I was the wrong person to ask really. For one this was my job and there was nothing I enjoyed more than playing around with creative ideas whilst doing a shoot. There was an added element of fun to this as well given the back-and-forth conversation she was having with her husband at the same time. Notwithstanding the fact she looked utterly spectacular and seeing more of that was hardly going to be difficult.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment as if considering things then went back to her phone. I felt her look at me in between replying speculative looks over her arms as she still laid there in the shallow pool. "I'll ask him what he thinks the behind the scenes uncensored pictures actually are." She murmured softly.

I smiled and having largely finished just turned and sat down taking a drink this time just facing towards her deciding that I might as well make the most of the view looking out over the visage below. Hilary naked laying in the pool in front of me was just a bonus.

After a few minutes Hilary spoke up again. "He's assuming there's a collection or more risqué outtakes that aren't for public consumption but would probably be appreciated and enjoyed by a grateful spouse." She laughed shaking her head as she looked at me.

I turned back to her and just grinned. "Well, there's your answer then." I shrugged. "I'm happy if you're happy. If he wants to see a little more, and you want to play with him a little and you're both happy with me shooting it.........." I shrugged again. "Then it's just how creative you want to be teasing him. You know him better."

"Maybe but you are the expert what would you suggest?" She murmured softly just watching me.

"Me?" I chuckled again softly. "I don't know about expert exactly." I looked at her my eyes running across her shapely figure. "Ok, ok." I considered for a moment taking the camera again as I looked at her. "In that case why don't you roll over." I laughed as she looked at me again.

"Not what you're thinking. At least not yet you build towards that maybe." We'll see how we get on. But if you want to tease a little more. Roll over onto your back. Keep your arms over your breasts and legs crossed. But it gives a different angle to see you we haven't done yet."