Photographer for the Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited as she looked at me and then grabbed the camera as she nodded. I let her roll herself over in the pool before she settled back laying face up this time one arm across her breasts with her legs tightly crossed. The water covered her midriff and most of her legs. I moved back towards her and positioned myself by the edge of the pool at her feet and started to take a few pictures low down at first with a flatter angle before standing up and looking more directly down at her. As she smiled at looked back up at me, I grinned at her.

"Oh yes, now just arch your back for me. Perfect and close your eyes like you're resting. Good, good." I murmured as I continued to work. "Now just raise one leg up and bend it slightly for me and then cross it over your body, and just run your hand down your thigh for me as well." I called softly clicking away, just little movements changing things up.

"Now if you want to make even more of an impression, just put your leg back and this time don't cover your breasts with your arm but cup them a hand over each." I looked on watching as slowly her other hand came up and covered one before she drew her other arm back and then squeezed the other.

She wasn't exactly small even laid back they were a good handful her fingers digging into those lush round curves. "Just arch again for me." I called again. "Perfect." I moved around again this time to her side and positioned myself low down snapping a few more from this position.

The silhouette she made from this angle was different but still alluring. Your eyes were drawn to the curve of her breast and they the way her fingers clutched at it. The smooth line running down her abdomen and then onto her legs those thick thighs and calves. I glanced at her briefly after taking a couple more like this and gestured at her legs. "Now just spread those for me as well and rest your feet at either end." I murmured softly. You couldn't see anything from where I was it was mostly just to get a different line for the shot. After a brief moment's pause, she parted them, and I took a couple more.

After I finished those, I moved around to her head looking down the length of her body and took a couple more before I made my way back to the laptop. I settled down and worked quickly just uploading the recent pictures, picking out what I liked the best and then sending him a selection to enjoy.

As I started to send them, I looked across at Hilary. She hadn't moved much she still had her hands cupping her breasts which was more than a little distracting. Mostly she had just lowered herself back down so she was laying back relaxed again. I smiled as she looked at me.

"Want a suggestion?" I asked her.

She smiled back and gave a small shrug.

"Can you swim?" I asked again chuckling.

She looked at me again curious as much as anything. "I can." She replied laughing.

"Take a dip in the pool, at least after you've dived in."

"Skinny dipping?" She questioned arching one eyebrow as she glanced at me.

"Well for you maybe. I won't be as I'll still take a few shots, but it's something different. You'll be taking a short break is how I think we'll frame it."

"Maybe." She replied smiling wryly.

"Just give me a second. By the time we do that I'm sure he'll have seen these." I finished up attaching the next few pictures and then hit send before I gathered the camera up ready to shoot again. Hilary rolled away from me before she rose smoothly to her feet mostly still hidden away at least apart from that gorgeous rear of hers. That would never not make an interesting picture.

Once I had the camera ready, I positioned myself just behind her and to one side and started shooting. "Whenever you like just dive and do a couple of laps then we'll get some close ups as well just by the edge." I called out to her watching as she looked at me and nodded.

Then she arched, bent, and then dived smoothly into the pool arms above her head to cut through the water. I followed her all the way snapping pictures. I wasn't sure how clear they'd be but there would be something. I watched as she kicked to the surface and then cut through the water swimming towards the far end. She was lithe and sleek in the water her bronze skin flashing in the light. I walked down the edge following her as she swam snapping away until she hit the wall rolled smoothly and kicked away back towards the other end. Then I stood about halfway just shooting her as she went.

A couple more turns, and she rose smoothly bobbing in the water moving more slowly now taking her time. I circled around and went back to where we started where the water from the shallower pool flowed over into the main pool and waited as she made her way lazily back towards me. I crouched down bringing myself more level as she glided up to the edge of the pool fingers resting on the edge. I snapped a couple more shots, the playful smile on her face, the water lapping at her breasts. It all made for the most tempting look and still I knew there was more to come.

I walked around the edge away from her, shooting more pictures and paused. "Just turn around for me." I instructed her. "And then just arch back." I continued watching as she followed. The water obscured much but I could see more of her, and every bit made me ache. Her husband I knew was going to go wild.

"Ok and then you can just pull yourself up into the shallow pool there and then lay down again however you like." I called out.

Looking across I watched as she slipped her way along the edge until she reached the dip where the water tumbled over from one to the other. Once there she gripped the edge of it and then pulled herself up into the shallower pool and then laid herself face down resting on the curve.

I shot the whole thing, finger endlessly clicking away no idea how things looked just enjoying her sleek finger dripping water as she moved, the teasing tantalising peeks. Most of all her deliciously round rear, those strong legs and just a glimpse of between. I circled back around after she had settled down walking around the edge of the pool until I was stood beside her. She was lying face down in the shallower pool, her feet just hanging over the edge of the fall water rushing around them. Her face was resting on her forearms as she looked at me a small smile on her face.

She looked utterly gorgeous. I took more shots of her like that. The plump shape of her breasts squashed against the edge made an especially attractive shot, as did the way the water lapped around her. Water lapped at the firm curve of her rear and covered her legs, but the combination of glistening skin and the way the light reflected of her made for an exquisite set of shots. Something I took full advantage of especially with her smile looking that gorgeous as well. It was a perfect picture.

The more we worked the more relaxed we both were. The fact her husband was involved in his own way I think helped as well. It gave her the confidence to open up more and experiment. Which for someone like me only made the experience more enjoyable. A part of me was curious and intrigued by their dynamic. Clearly, he was someone that enjoyed himself and was enjoying what she was doing. I suspected he was going to be delighted with how things were going. Hilary looked incredible as a model, as a woman, she was perfect, it had all gone spectacularly well so far.

"Go on, check what he thought of the last lot I sent and let him know there are more to come." I smiled at her moving back to the laptop to start uploading even more photos.

I kept half an eye on Hilary just watching as she stretched to reach the phone and then settled down the water lapping at her again as she scrolled through her phone reading what he'd sent. I could see it amused her she was smiling and shaking her head as she typed out a reply. Her eyes lifted and she caught my gaze.

"He loved them, he was just waiting to see the proper out takes as those were still looking magazine worthy apparently." She smirked a little.

"I'll send him some of you in the pool, see if he approves." I smiled and set about doing it, picking out a few more shots from the recent bunch and then sending those through to him. For a few minutes the two of us were silent as we did our own thing. I sent a bunch of photos Hilary messaged him. I waited to see what his reply would be thinking to myself about what else we could do, that would continue to be enjoyable. At this point anything we did was more for ourselves. This was just more of a personal project.

Across from me Hilary was still smiling ruefully. "He loved them. Thought it was good that I could take time from work to relax he's looking forward to what happens when we get back to work." Her head came around and looked at me almost expectantly as if she was waiting to see what I would suggest next.

I looked at her thoughtfully my mind racing as I did. It was a delicate balancing act. Mainly that was making sure Hilary was comfortable and relaxed. But then it was just working on doing something that they both remembered and enjoyed.

"How comfortable are you right now and how much do you want to tease him?" I smiled at her.

She gave me a coy slightly nervous look which spoke a lot about how she was feeling. She was nervous, and a little unsure but she was enjoying herself, enjoying the attention, enjoy how her husband was reacting to things. She licked her lips gently and fluttered her eyes as she spoke.

"Comfortable enough why is that?" She murmured softly.

I held up the camera again and waved it. "We're not on the clock today we've got plenty of time still to do as we like." I reminded her. "Like I said before we're free really to do as we like and can shoot whatever you're in the mood for. There is no right or wrong answer not when you are looking as good as you are."

She looked at me. I didn't know her well enough to read her, to guess what she was thinking. But everything we'd done so far suggested everyone was enjoying themselves. Hilary was a joy to work with in more ways than one. Taking up the camera again I left the computer and moved around to position myself in front of her. I snapped of a few shots as she looked back at me waiting and watching, mostly just of her pretty face as she smiled at me. I nudged the phone away and took a few more.

"Just push yourself up and rest on your forearms for me." I murmured to her watching as she slowly moved lifting herself up and slipped her arms under herself.

It was worth it, as she moved you got a glimpse of her breasts dripping wet, then the sight of her cleavage as she lay there looked gorgeous, especially as she smiled at me. After that I stood up and snapped a few from above looking down the length of her body before circling her and taking some more. Her head turned around to look at me following as I circled around the smaller pool just snapping random shots. I could have taken photos of her for hours quite happily. I would never tire seeing that gorgeous body of hers. I looked at her thoughtfully considering options.

"How about it then?" I began slowly. "Are you ready to tease him some more?"

She looked at me again over her shoulder and slowly licked her lips. "Yes." She spoke briefly but her voice was confident and assured, a touch nervous maybe as well understandable really.

"Ok then." I breathed out slowly just watching her until I moved to the bottom of the pool balancing on the edge looking through the camera at her again. "Why don't you roll over for me again." I said simply and waited. Last time I gave her more space, this time I just watched and captured it all instead.

She hesitated a short moment maybe just setting herself but then rolled smoothly over onto her back, legs crossed, her arms and hands covering her breasts as she laid back against the shallow curve. Water dripped and ran down the front of her glistening little trails on her skin as I captured it. After I clicked my way through another sequence of shots, I spoke up again. "Ok and then just cup your breasts for me now. Just use your hands and lift them up a little more." I murmured again watching as she did, her hands cupping the large round mounds and squeezing them.

I moved a little covering a few different angles and positions but mostly I stayed there kneeling to look up the length of her body as she held herself. I looked up at her again and drew in a deep breath. "Now what I want you to do is just spread your fingers out more, so you leave more uncovered." I continued.

I watched as she shifted again her fingers slowly spreading further apart, more of her delicious round breasts appearing as I continued to shoot. I sucked in another breath watching as she continued to move them a little more adjusting her grip on them squeezing and releasing them more her fingers pressing into the soft pliant flesh. I looked her over still snapping of shots as I moved around her. The angle from side on was a spectacular one. Her body arched, her hands cupping her bare breasts, the long length of her strong muscled thighs being shown off. She just looked perfect.

My eyes wondered across her and I looked down pursing my lips. "Right." I hesitated a moment trying to find the words. "Are you ready to really tease him?" I asked her.

"As in......" Her eyes dipped looking down at herself.

"Something like that yes." I chuckled softly. "I've done it before so if you are comfortable and want to play with him a little. It's entirely up to you."

She lay there silently looking at me. "Can I see?" She asked me.

"The pictures?"

"Yes, that way first I can say I'm looking at a naked woman and let him ponder what is going on."

I looked at her and chuckled. "I like the way you think. Give me a moment and I'll see what I can do."

I headed away and grabbed my phone sending a quick message to Rita asking about showing a model some of her previous shots. I didn't have long to wait.

"Which ones? The fun ones, the spicy ones, or the really wicked ones?" She replied.

"Some of the spicy ones, the others were all for us." I chuckled as I sent it.

Again, she replied swiftly. "Sure, let me know how it goes. Suddenly I feel like I need another shoot done. Shame I'm not close otherwise I'd pop over and give her a better look."

I smiled as I replied sending my thanks.

"Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't or do and fill me in on all the details later." She had finished up.

I was left smiling as I set the phone down and grabbed the laptop once again and took it over for Hilary to see. I set it down beside her and went through some files until I found one that had some of the pictures I had taken with Rita, at least the less explicit ones we had taken before having more fun.

I opened it up and started to scroll through some of the photos I had taken with Rita in various stages of undress of course ending up with her posing naked. The shots had all turned out well and you could see her in enjoyment in them. Something Hilary noticed to.

"She looks like she was having fun." She remarked.

"I definitely think she did. She was easy to work with and she was happy for you to see the pictures anyway."

"You asked her?" Hilary asked me.

"I checked in case yes. I had the pictures and will use some in a portfolio in the end I just haven't got around to it. But I thought I would check whether she was happy first and she was so there you go.

"And if I did that?" She queried me softly.

I just shrugged as I looked at her. "The photos would be up to you. Keep them, delete them just something for you and your husband if you wanted makes no difference to me. It is whatever your most comfortable with. This was just to show you it isn't something I'm totally unused to."

She was silent then thinking turning the idea over and settling on a decision. When she finally spoke, I just shivered. "Let's do it."

"Do it?" I checked grinning at her.

She pressed her fingers against her face her arm otherwise across her breasts and just laughed. "Yes, let's do it. Hubby wants to see it, you're here to record it, and I want to do it, so let's do it." She just laughed.

"Ok....Ok then." I chuckled with her and pushed the laptop away and went for the camera again.

I lifted it and checked it was ready before I moved up ready to continue.

She licked her lips and slowly nodded her head taking a deep breath as she settled back. I just grinned at her again snapping of a few more shots and then settled myself ready for the real fun to start. I let my eyes run over her contemplating what we could do.

"In your own time then, whenever you're ready you can just start to show your breasts of a little to start, just give a peek and we'll take it from there." I murmured softly and then held the camera ready to follow along.

She looked back at me as I held the camera watching as her hands gripped and squeezed her breasts once more. I could see her slowly breathing, those big soft mounds rising and falling against her touch as she steadied herself ready for what she was doing. Her fingers squeezed the shapely mounds as she looked directly at me, and then they slowly just began to spread out a little more with each movement of her hands. With every click I could see more flesh peeking out, more bare skin soft and tempting and then finally the teasing peak of a hard nipple just peeking out.

I sucked in a breath but quickly set about capturing it, the almost shy innocent look she had as she held her breasts still mostly covered. But as she breathed slowly and laid back, she gradually just moved and shifted a little more and every moment more of her was slowly revealed. Her hands cupped them and felt them and then gradually as she relaxed more and settled herself into what she was doing she finally just took a long slow deep breath licking her lips as she finally just released them entirely and laid back, gorgeous round bare breasts on show.

I snapped away frantically, still moving around her figure as she lay there. Her breasts were perfect big and round bronzed skin the darker tips of her nipples forming stiff peaks at the centre. If her husband had this in mind, he was going to be blown away. I moved around until I was above her head looking down still taking photos eventually settling down on my knees. I set my camera down took up her phone instead and took another looking down the length of her body, glinting in the light those perfect breasts unmistakably bare now.

I added it to the messages she had been sending could see his response to the thought of her seeing someone else naked. "Showing some other photos to her as a guide, a little inspiration on posing. Turns out she is a natural, back hard at work now" I sent it and then added a photo looking down the length of her bare body. Once that was done, I set her phone down grabbed the camera and went back to work.

"Just relax for me let all the tension go and lay back let your legs settle down flat not crossed." I murmured slowly still snapping more pictures.

I watched her take another deep breath and then she did exactly that, arms by her side just lying there. Water lapped at her belly, the tops of her legs, but you could follow the line of her body down now. From her face, across her bare breasts, her tight toned stomach and then the neatly trimmed little strip of hair covering her sex. I circled around her again slowly shooting seeing her eyes follow me as I did. She moved a little more now her back arching and pushing her bare breasts up. Her arms reaching above her head. Her legs shifting in the water making little ripples spread out around her.

She was easy to work with, she looked a perfect temptation especially as she relaxed into it more. I barely needed to murmur a word. She moved of her own accord on pure instinct. I watched and just took as many shots of her as I could, watching as her fingers traced a slow lazy path down between her breasts and across her belly ending up resting between her legs.