Photographer for the Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just roll over for me again, perfect, and then just arch your back. Now just push yourself up on all fours."

That was the most suggestive I had been with her just watching as she was laying there face down breasts squashed against the curved side of the pool legs kicking behind her. But then watching as she climbed up kneeling, then on all fours her breasts swinging freely, the line of her body sleek and wet. That delicious tight round rear and the glimpse of her sex. She just oozed sex appeal.

She grew in confidence pushing herself up until she was standing sleek, smooth, utterly tempting. Little rivulets of water cascaded down the length of her gorgeous body. Her hands were raised above her head as she turned a full circle just smiling, just enjoying herself. I was awestruck watching her. I continued to shoot murmured a few pointers here and there but now mostly just left her to it following in her wake as she stepped from the pool and just padded around effortlessly exploring and showing of hands lightly brushing over her body as she moved.

The more I watched her, the more photos I took, the harder it was to remain detached from the spectacle. She looked irresistible. Her sleek toned body with the generous curves was just delicious. Watching her walk, the way she moved, the sway of her hips, the bounce of her breasts and firm shapely rear just had me hardening in my shorts.

"Ok, take a moment I need to upload some of these you can see how mad your husband is going after the last one. I can guarantee it won't be as much as he will once he sees some of these." I laughed and plugged the camera back in quickly adding the latest photos. There were many now and all looked amazing.

Behind me I heard a snort of laughter as Hilary read her phone. "Oh, he liked it alright. Thought it looked like I was having an easy time of it though. He also said he would thank you, but he doubts you aren't enjoying it every bit as much as he is right now. Probably more as it's new."

I laughed as well. You couldn't deny it the bulge in my shorts where my erection strained was all the evidence required right then. I adjusted them just to make it less uncomfortable. I shook my head and grinned at her. "I'm not going to argue that point, but I think we'll be happy with the results."

I did tell him I knew the best way to handle these situations." She chuckled softly.

"Yeah?" I replied before her words registered and I shot her a glance. She fluttered her eyes at me and nodded pacing closer to where I was sat.

"Oh yes definitely." She murmured again standing right beside me now.

Suddenly uncertain I turned away from the laptop and pushed myself to my feet not entirely sure what was going to happen. Almost unbelievably I felt Hilary reach out her fingertips tracing lightly across my chest making my skin shiver under her slow careful touch.

"Yes, I told him I knew exactly how to help in these situations. That's to help you cool of."

Distracted I had been looking at her fingers brushing my chest. As I lifted my gaze, she grinned at me and then gave me a firm push. My arms wheeled over I lost my balance and then toppled backwards plunging into the pool behind me. I sank briefly then pushed up rising to the surface spluttering as I heard peals of laughter. I bobbed in the water shaking my head to clear my eyes, looking up to see her laughing still her phone pointed towards me as she snapped of a picture herself and then presumably sent it to her husband as well. Then she grinned at me.

"I told him I knew how to handle these situations that should help." She smiled at me again lowering herself down to the pool's edge. "Did it?" She smirked at me.

I looked at her and swam towards the edge of the pool. "I doubt it. The main source of my current issues is still right in front of me."

Hilary's grin widened at least briefly. In that time, I gripped the edge surged up and grabbed her phone pushing it over the edge of the pool. At the same time, I reached took hold of her wrist and pulled. With a swift shriek Hilary tumbled forwards into the pool as well. She kicked and rose to the surface gleaming from the water. As I turned, she easily swam around me twisting and turning in the water. She moved far easier than me. I watched briefly then gripped the edge of the pool. A hand then gripped my shorts and tugged me back.

"Where do you think you're going? You don't look like you've cooled of yet!"

"And who's fault was that?" I retorted, chuckling as I fell back into the water.

Hilary easily swam around me her lithe body slipping around until she was positioned between me and the pool edge. I could have moved to either side, or gone around but where would the fun in that be? Instead, I moved closer, slowly as I wasn't sure what we were doing but I moved myself closer bobbing in the water almost touching.

"I'm not entirely sure this helps." I murmured slowly my eyes drifting across her gorgeous form.

"Really?" She replied softly. "I'd think a dip would have helped."

"Not right at this moment, not when my mind is racing and I've so many thoughts running through my head."

"Oh! And what ideas would those be?" She prompted me.

I licked my lips swallowing hard eyes just running over her figure. "Can I touch you? Nothing bad." I assured her. "I just want to reposition you."

She raised an eyebrow but nodded slowly.

I reached out and took her hand our bare skin brushing together as I guided it back lifting it from the water and placed it on the edge of the pool. I reached over and took her other hand lifting that as well as moving it to the pool edge as well, so her body rose a little in the water. I slipped my hand to her shoulder just made her arch her back.

I watched as her gorgeous breasts moved out of the water right in front of me, dripping water running down them, over her hard nipples. I sucked in a breath resisting the urge to touch them, to kiss her. Instead, I swallowed hard and blew out a breath as I studied her position.

"Just stay there like that a second while I grab the camera." I murmured softly.

She nodded slowly and I brushed past moving to the pool edge and hauling myself up climbing out so I could reach my camera. I dragged her phone with me leaving them both within easy reach beside the pool as I slipped back into the water and then took her phone first. It was a different angle here like this. With me lower in the water I looked up at her naked chest, the smile on her face as she glanced back. I snapped a quick shot and sent it on her phone before I set that aside and grabbed my own camera again being careful not to drop it in the pool.

Lifting it up I snapped away again taking more shots of her leaning against the edge of the pool, her breasts exposed, dripping water. My eyes roamed over her hungrily feeling a growing tension. I gestured for her to stay still and edged closer taking more and more close up shots the two of us barely separated now.

"Just pull yourself out and sit on the edge." I murmured softly, already clicking away capturing more shots of her as she gripped the edge of the pool and then turned and pulled herself from the water all slick gleaming skin dripping wet before she turned to face me again.

Almost without thinking and balancing myself carefully I parted her legs further a brush of my fingers spreading her open. With the camera there looking up at her nothing was hidden now just the full length of her body naked, bare and exposed from her breasts to her sex with it's neat little strip of hair just above. I snapped a few more shots of her and then just paused again breathing deeply. I set the camera beside her clear of the water and then dunked myself down under the water. It didn't really help clear my head, but it gave me time to think about what I was doing.

When I rose to the surface, she was looking at her phone again. "He wanted to know if I was helping the situation or not." She smiled looking at me.

I looked at her briefly and then swam to the side of the pool as well and then hauled myself out onto the edge before I stood. Water dripped from me but now especially where my shorts clung to me and I watched Hilary's eyes dip down to take in the bulge.

"Oh......." She murmured. "Doesn't appear to have."

I snorted out a laugh and stripped of my t-shirt before I retrieved the camera and then went back to the laptop to start uploading what I had. There were so many now, there was an abundance to choose from. I started to select a few and just send them to him to enjoy. Beside me Hilary was still on her phone and had fallen silent and thoughtful as she gazed over the screen reading. I didn't say anything merely kept an eye on her as I added a selection of my favourite shots and then just sent them as well before I sat back.

Hilary glanced towards me again licking her lips. "I was saying your dip in the pool didn't really appear to have helped calm you down at all." Her voice was softer now and suddenly harder to read. "He said maybe I needed to give you a hand." She breathed out slowly.

I looked at her slowly. He'd said it before I thought it was more of a joke. Now I wasn't so sure, and clearly neither was Hilary. She looked at me slowly as I opened my mouth. "So, what exactly is he suggesting?" I ventured softly not sure what was happening at that point.

"That is what I'm trying to find out."

I sat there dumb struck for a moment. It had to be some kind of a joke, but despite that was my mind was racing. Too much time spent with a naked and tempting Hilary close to me. Maybe that was it, my mind was racing to much with the possibilities otherwise. I almost wanted to ask her what was happening, or what he was saying but I left it to the two of them to sort out while I tried not to dwell on it. An impossible task at that point as my mind was racing away with the potential of what else might happen if allowed.

Beside me Hilary was typing away still her fingers racing as they moved on her phone. Her eyes lifted and looked at me again almost blushing before she looked back at her phone again. The temptation was hard to resist tugging at me making me ache as I thought about what was happening. She suddenly paused and I heard her sudden sharp intake of breath. I wasn't sure what that meant and as eager as I was to find out I held back even if the prospect of even more fun with the naked tempting figure beside me was an alluring one to think about.

She shook her head again and then turned to look at me once more. I glanced across at her waiting expectantly wondering what the verdict was going to be. I had no idea what I was getting into, or what was going to happen but any chance of some more fun with Hilary wasn't something I could miss.

"He said he'd leave it to me to decide at least at first as long as we were both entertained and kept up the show, he's happy."

I licked my own lips as I looked at her my mind busy with thoughts and questions. "Ok......" I breathed out slowly. "So, what would you like to do about it?" I asked her softly uncertain on exactly what was happening. To my surprise Hilary laughed.

She pressed her fingers against her eyes and just rubbed them tossing her head as she did. "You know, I have absolutely no idea. I don't know what I've stumbled into today this is all crazy. I'm still in a daze about the whole thing it's just been fun and mad and baffling." She chuckled shaking her head.

I smiled at her understanding that myself. "I know exactly what you mean. Today has been unexpected in ways I couldn't imagine. Now though......I'm more curious, so I say fuck it, let's just see what happens because you Hilary are fucking gorgeous." I laughed as I looked at her and reached forward and slipped her phone from her fingers.

With my free hand I reached for hers feeling the brush of her skin on mine as I lifted it up and guided it closer towards me eventually setting it down on my thigh. I licked my lips seeing it there, looking at her watching me, feeling the warm softness of her hand on the muscle.

I opened her messages, quickly snapped a brief shot, and then sent it to her husband. "Now we wait and see."

"Wait huh?" She smiled at me her fingers just squeezing me. "I bet you might find that hard, in more ways than one."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her. Even as I did her phone vibrated.

"I guess I might not have to long to wait." I murmured softly already opening it to see his response. I found myself breathing quicker as I read it and then turned the phone around for her to see it as well. "That's a start. Still seems you have a way to go." He had sent back.

I looked back at her holding the phone ready. "I guess that means it's very much up to you." I swallowed hard as I spoke, just waiting to see how she'd respond to it. She didn't say anything for a moment just looked at me her hand resting on my thigh. I felt her fingers clench again and this time I hit record taking a video instead.

Slowly she moved her fingers edging along my thigh just tracing my leg moving across the bare flesh beneath my shorts. But then she began to edge her way up tracing across the fabric and gliding onto the shorts themselves working her way up until gently she pressed against my straining bulge. I stifled a groan as I suddenly pulsed with pleasure my cock twitching and nudging even more against the fabric that was containing it. I ended the short video and then sent that as well sucking in a breath as I watched and felt her light touch sliding along my aching length.

I started attaching it to a message and sending swallowing hard as I continued to feel Hilary's feather light touch sliding across me. Heat licked through me, not only because of how I felt, but because of what might soon be coming. As much as we were enjoying ourselves her husband was clearly having fun to.

I read the reply and then shakily typed back one of my own finding it hard to think and running on instinct as much as anything at this point. "If she needs a hand with anything is that allowed, or do you want to leave her wait?" I sent back almost giddy with anticipation as I waited.

I hoped he would be happy with exploring more. I hoped she would be as well. Rock hard and with her hand touching me I wanted nothing more than to touch her back just slide my hands over her naked tempting figure. I waited eagerly and felt the anticipation build as the phone vibrated again. I almost dropped it as I quickly read through the response. This time I turned the phone and let her read it as well. I watched her lick her lips her eyes widening as she realised her husband had left it entirely up to her. I couldn't resist testing it out using my free hand to reach down.

I watched her eyes drop following my movements tracking my hand until my fingers brushed over her lower leg before sliding slowly up over her knee and onto her gorgeous, muscled thigh. I let them slide higher until I gripped her and squeezed her and then snapped another shot, this one of my hand resting on her thigh. I watched her lick her lips, her eyes following my hand as it slipped along her leg. I didn't venture far yet, I didn't want to rush it but rather give them both time to settle into the definite possibility that this was what they both wanted. But it was hard to resist.

Hilary's hand on me felt exquisite smooth and warm as she edged across my straining shorts. Naked and bare her body was full of temptation just a curvy temptress I knew I'd find hard to resist. Given full access to enjoy it........it would just be too good. I heard the phone go again.

"Looks like she definitely needs some attention make sure she gets all she wants, she definitely knows what she likes."

I showed it to her again already moving. I switched back to a video as my hand squeezed her thigh again and edged up. I traced across the groove of her thigh feeling her shiver slipped up onto her belly and then drew my fingertips up the middle of her body between her breasts until finally brushing them over her mouth. Slowly and very deliberately her lips parted her eyes looking directly at the camera and she bit down on my fingertip and gently flicked her tongue out licking the tips before she slowly sucked on them first one and then the other finally releasing them with a soft pop.

I quickly stopped the recording and sent it, the whole time achingly hard. I wanted to feel her lips somewhere else wanted to feel them tease me like that. The thought alone was hard to resist. Instead, I slowly traced a path across her mouth the two of us just watching one another.

The phone quickly vibrated, her husband as eager as us in his own way to see what was happening, offering encouragement for her to have fun and enjoy herself. I read the message through and showed it to her again. "I'm sure that she wants even more right now." He had sent.

I glanced at her. "Is he right do you want even more?" I murmured softly watching her. She licked her lips shuddering her eyes closing briefly as she took a deep breath before opening them once more. "Yes." She replied softly her voice sounding strained as she spoke.

I almost growled at the thought starting another video as I slid my fingers along her cheek and then slipped down over her shoulder across her chest and then over the top of her breast with the tips of my fingers. But I couldn't resist touching it my fingers cupping it gently and edging my thumb over her nipple. I heard her stunned moan a whimper of pleasure as she watched and felt my hand on her. I caressed her softly with the backs of my fingers and lightly just pinched that hard aching nipple between two fingers and tugged gently. I filled my hand with her breast feeling them spill around it as I squeezed.

Then I started to send it even as I continued to touch her. Now we'd started I wasn't sure I'd be able to stop myself. Fortunately, Hilary at least seemed of a similar mind. Her hand suddenly squeezed my erection and I moaned myself then feeling it surge against her touch. My hand had drifted back again sliding across to her other breast cupping and squeezing that as well before I used my thumb to slowly circle and caress her nipple. Every touch drew more soft moans from her, and she arched her back pushing them into me.

I was throbbing under her touch feeling those clever fingers squeeze and release my aching length. She was soft and inquisitive and the fabric between us lessened the pleasure, but we were both hot, both aching both finding it hard to contain ourselves. The phone vibrated again and shakily I opened it up wondering what the response would be to my hand touching her sliding over the lush curve of her breast. It almost made me smile and groan in equal measure as I read through it and showed it to her watching as her eyes moved across it.

"Don't let her forget she was supposed to be giving you a hand as well." He had replied.

I watched her eyes close briefly, mustering herself. I just continued to enjoy her breasts stroking and kneading them, just delighting in how those full soft mounds and hard nipples felt. But then I felt her hand move, sliding up over my hip to my waist until both gripped my shorts. I cursed struggling to bring up the phone recording as those clever hands soon gripped my shorts and started to tug them down pulling them down my thighs and finally freeing my rock hard cock. I let out a shuddering breath as my erection spilled out curving up gently.

Hilary however didn't even wait, her hand reached out and her soft fingers wrapped around the base squeezing lightly drawing another moan from my lips as she stroked her thumb up caressing it exploring it making me pulse and throb against her just hard and eager for more. I tried to concentrate and send the footage I had been gathering focusing on Hilary's new found enthusiasm for demonstrating some of her own skills. It wasn't easy not when her thumb slowly played up my shaft and slowly circled the head brushing over the peak.