Photographer for the Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

I ended up falling backwards again with her pressed against me. Her breasts were still squashed against my face bouncing against me as I felt her nipples brush and slide against my skin. I drew my legs up, her firm tight ass resting on my thighs as she rode me, and I could thrust a little more driving myself deeper inside her slick wet heat. Her head ended up against my neck her breath rasping out as she moaned against me her eyes closed as she just savoured the pleasure. I gripped her ass and squeezed it my fingers digging into that firm flesh gritting my teeth as I used that hold to pull her onto me even more tightly.

It wasn't easy but I was free to pummel her thrusting up and driving my cock in and out of her as she clutched at me just laying across my body moaning as she took it repeatedly. She stretched out above me, and her breasts ended up squashed against my face bouncing against me as she moved and I took the chance to greedily bite down on her nipple sucking eagerly.

She began to move faster working my cock sliding her hips back and forth grinding on me as she moved, panting, and moaning from the effort, swearing in my ear as she just squeezed and pulsed around me. Silky smooth her wetness dripped from her coating my cock as she just bounced against me, and I couldn't get enough of that eager hungry desire. I slipped a hand between our bodies gliding it down her front until I tried to work it against her clit. Instead, she squirmed and pulled away nipping at my neck instead making me arch and moan. I felt her squeeze my cock again thrusting back against my thighs as she moved panting.

"Not yet." She hissed out after a moment. "Not everyday something like this happens so I want to enjoy every last moment."

She slowed down grinding against me her hands exploring me running across my chest up my side brushing my face. Her lips and tongue teased and brushed my skin, her mouth nibbled and bit me gently and I basked in her attention just savouring the contact and how good she felt gripping and squeezing my cock."

"Talking of enjoying the moment can I put in a request?" I asked her playfully.

She cocked her head as she looked at me a half smile on her face. "Maybe, it depends on what you have in mind doesn't it." She replied.

I skimmed my own mouth along her neck and chin kissing lightly gripping her rear once more pulling her more firmly against me as I thrust up to meet her body just trying to sink myself as deep inside her as I could. I knew a few things I wanted right then, and I thought I might as well make the most of it.

"I want you."

She smiled wryly. "I think we've already have done that part." She began before I cut her off with a kiss.

"I want you bent over on all fours, and I want to fuck you from behind. I've been staring at that gorgeous tempting rear of yours all afternoon and I want more. I want hear you moan, I want to feel you take me while I just pound myself inside you and really just make the most of the fact I've got you naked and tempting right in front of me."

She licked her lips and just stared at me silently. Then slowly she released a long deep breath, her breasts rising and falling as she just looked back at me. Her tongue poked out and she licked her lips before her mouth just quirked up into a small smile as she slowly nodded her head.

"That I'm sure we could arrange." She murmured softly.

She gripped my shoulder her fingers squeezing them as she rocked against me leaning in close until she pressed her mouth against mine slow and sultry just biting down and tugging my lip playfully as she squeezed my cock making me moan as I felt her clench and tighten around my swollen hot length. Then she was pushing herself up lifting herself free until I slipped from inside her bouncing back against my belly as she moved to one side just taking a few deep breathes. I watched as she licked her lips, brushed a few strands of hair back from her face and then flashed a teasing small smile at me before she turned around.

I watched her hungrily, eyes just feasting on the sight of her lush tempting body. I groaned simply watching her, drinking in the sight. Her thick strong legs and then that delicious round firm behind bouncing a little as she moved, setting herself in position on all fours. Her legs rested in the pool, her hands were spread out on the ledge surrounding it and she turned and looked at me cocking her head as if to see what I was waiting for.

I shook my head smiling at her. I couldn't resist watching her, the view was too good not to enjoy. Before I knew it, I had the camera again taking shots capturing how good she looked. I dropped it down and then grabbed the phone again starting videos as well letting it just take in the sight of her waiting there for me.

"You shouldn't keep a girl waiting you know. It's rude and who knows what trouble they may get themselves in waiting." She teased me glancing over her shoulder at me.

I watched her take one hand and reach back between her legs to touch herself. Her palm ran across her pussy and she ground herself against it teasing herself. I watched her spread her lips and then spear a finger inside herself sliding it in and out quivering with excitement that gorgeous rear bouncing as she moved.

"My husband can watch me fuck myself anytime he wants. Right now, he seems to want to watch you fuck me apparently, maybe just not as much as I want you to fuck me. So, get over here and do it." She added ending on a deeper moan as she stroked her finger deeper inside herself.

Still filming I edged in behind her one hand reaching down to grasp myself holding my erection steady as I guided it back to her entrance rubbing it up and down that soaked gleaming flesh. I heard her moan and felt her push herself back against me trying to guide me inside. I held back just teasing her, at least for a moment. she was too tempting to resist entirely,and I slowly thrust forward pushing inside her.

Her moan turned into a satisfied sigh as I filled her again. I held her hip still filming with the phone slowly pulling back letting it see her flesh gripping my shaft, her soaking wet juices coating me as I enjoyed her body. Slowly I enjoyed her, in and out just pushing and nudging myself in and out of her firm deep strokes until I was pressed firmly against her rear and felt her quiver against me.

She was too much to resist especially like this exactly as I wanted her. I carefully set the phone aside before I steadied myself gripping her with both hands. The first thrust, harder and deeper had her back arching and another moan escaping her as she bounced against my hips. The second had me hissing out a breath as I plunged inside her driving the entire length of my shaft deep into her slick heat. She closed around me squeezing tightly clenching and milking my shaft working it as I pulled back and then buried it inside her again. I held her hips pulling her back to meet me trying to slide as deep inside her as I could driving forward until the sound of our bodies slapping together mixing with our moans began to ring out louder and louder.

I enjoyed her fully now my hands roaming up to explore her body pushing along her sides and underneath to clasp her breasts, kneading and lightly pinching and teasing her nipples. She braced herself against the edge of the pool and pushed herself back to meet me taking me deeper and deeper.

She was exquisite to enjoy. I pulsed inside her feeling her tighten and grip my shaft every time I edged deeper inside her. I squeezed her breasts again and then moved one up to grip her shoulder holding her tight as I worked my hips thrusting forwards and pulling her back to meet me. I heard her gasp, more ragged moans escaping her as I plunged inside pounding myself in and out of her tight slick hole. Her body arched and quivered with every stroke bouncing as my hips struck her rear. I held myself there briefly savouring the feel of her before I thrust again fucking her, over and over again.

We got to the point where she couldn't hold herself up anyway and fell forward ending up laying against the face of the pool. Her breasts squashed against the surface beneath, the water lapping at her skin as she moaned and panted and lay there eyes closed just taking everything I gave her.

I slowed a little taking my time and enjoying each and every thrust just sliding myself inside her deep and hard feeling her clench and tighten around me as I did. My chest pressed against her back, my mouth skimmed along her shoulder and neck biting and kissing gently. She moaned with every thrust her head turning to look at me the heat and pleasure there written across her face as I enjoyed her. I moved up and kissed her, the two of us moaning together as I rocked my hips and thrust inside her again. She bit my lip her eyes fluttering, and I growled against her mouth feeling her squeeze my cock.

I fucked her slow and deep every stroke making her body quiver and jump with the impact. This close I could see her reaction to every thrust I made. The heat and pleasure dancing through her as I enjoyed her. It felt too good like this buried deep inside that tight slick hole. I knew I wouldn't last long. I groaned against her neck my hands roaming across her lush tempting curves. I moved from the outside of her thick thighs, over the firm curve of her rear up the sides of her torso, slipped along the outside of her breasts and finally just nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulders feeling her push back against me.

Her rear slapped against my hips, and I dropped a hand down to squeeze it and then give it a playful slap listening as she groaned. The other went to her breast sliding along and squeezing that as well. She moaned again her body quivering beneath me, and I kissed her again swallowing those moans as her tongue and mouth explored mine. When I broke away, I drew in a ragged breath my cock pulsing as she squeezed it. It didn't stop me pushing in and out of her. She felt too good not to enjoy it as much as I could. Instead, I nipped at her shoulder again and then let my lips slide up her neck until I nipped at her ear.

"Hilary." I moaned against her. "I don't know whether you or your husband has any idea how you want this to end today but you'd better decide soon as it won't take long and you're too tempting to resist." I paused and drew in another deep breath. "So, you'd better make your minds up which you'd enjoy the most. Me emptying myself inside you so he can see exactly how bad you've been for him. Or else he can watch while I cover you and see his wife turned into a sticky hot mess."

I heard the harsh sounds of her breathing as she sucked in air. I didn't slow down, I continued to drive against her just the steady sound of my hips slapping against that delicious rear of hers as her I enjoyed her lush tempting curves. Quivering her head turned and looked at me hungrily.

"After all this...........probably not inside me. If he has enjoyed watching and seeing it all.....then let him see that as well. Finish on me give us both something to remember the shoot by." She half moaned thrusting back to meet my thrusts as I drove deep inside her.

I groaned then. Whichever way this ended I wasn't going to be disappointed and watching and seeing Hilary as I covered her.......that was something I was more than happy to do. I groaned then and just covered her mouth moaning against her as I fucked her hard.

"Then cum for me, cum all over me, and I'll do exactly the same." I half hissed half groaned as I spoke to her.

She moaned then and pulled herself free scrambling from underneath me. Before I had the chance to react, she had turned over and was pushing me down against the pool as she straddled my legs. I grabbed her hips and arched beneath her as she plunged down on my cock once more.

She rode me hard then hips pumping as she ground and bounced on my thighs water dripping down her body as she rose and fell on my cock. I took one hand of her hip and lifted it to squeeze and fondle her breast kneading the soft flesh before dropping back to work my fingers between her thighs to tease and stroke her clit rubbing the hard nub of flesh.

She groaned again writhing against me her back arching leaning back as she squeezed and pulsed around my cock. It didn't take much. Both of us were so worked up so on edge it was impossible to resist. I squeezed her rear and toyed with her clit and then she stiffened her mouth opening in a silent moan. Then she just quivered and trembled and then one greedy hot moan after another spilled from her as she came.

I clenched my teeth and held onto her driving her over that peak letting her enjoy it, letting her ride it out wave after wave as she bucked against me. When she finally began to topple forward over me, I turned things around rolling with her, so she ended up on her back resting against the slope of the pool.

I drove inside her and her moans began again punctuated by the sounds of flesh on flesh as I filled her up watching her take my cock. It was too much for me. Seeing her, watching her feeling her grip and tighten around my cock I reached blindly for the camera snatching it up and held it one handed shooting as best I could while I filled her up.

One thrust, a second and then I pulled free just hard and swollen my cock pulsing as I grasped myself with my free hand and stroked all the way from the base to the head squeezing as I did. I groaned as I came my cock erupting as it spurted out and I began to paint Hilary's tempting naked figure with rope after rope of cum. It fell across her reaching from her mouth as she leaned forward watching me, across the slopes of her breasts dripping between her cleavage and then down across that tight toned stomach pooling around her belly as she fell back panting.

Staggered, half stunned all I could do was make sure every last drop was emptied across her finally letting myself go as it rested on her skin. I took the camera up again somewhat steadier making sure I recorded the sticky hot sight of her tempting body naked and glazed now.

There was a moments awkward silence as we both surveyed the mess, we'd made of her. I watched her absently brush a finger across her lips smearing some of the cum over herself before she glanced down and just took in even more that was glistening on her skin. She licked her finger clean and just fell back and groaned.

"What just happened, what did I just do?" She shook her head as she lay there.

"I think you just had a lot of fun. Something you and your husband are going to enjoy catching up and discussing. Not to mention, what even if I do say so myself is a pretty fantastic shoot." I circled around her body ending up kneeling by her head. She looked at me her eyes running across my body down to my still semi hard cock. I switched to her phone pointing down at her and started recording. "One final shot for you and I think we're done."

I looked at her not certain if she would do anything, but she shuffled closer her hand moving around to grab my thigh. Then her mouth parted, and she arched up to capture my cock with her lips moaning as she drew me inside. I groaned at the sensation edging between her lips throbbing at the touch on my sensitive head as she tasted me. Gently she worked her way along the shaft gliding smoothly sucking me clean until she slowly slipped of. My somewhat shaky fingers ended the video and then I offered her the phone.

"I'll leave it up to you how much you want to send or else keep for yourself. As for the rest though. That shoot was a complete success in my book. I think the results are going to be great. In more ways than one."

Hilary flashed me a wry smile as she just lay back again. "After this..........I certainly hope so. I need to get cleaned up. I think I still have a busy day ahead of me."

I just grinned at her, and she broke into another smile as she looked at me. We parted then. Her to clean up get dressed and get ready to head off. Me to clean up all my equipment and to get ready to start editing all the material I had of her. It was much later when I had a text from Hilary hit my phone. I opened it up and found myself smiling.

"So, when can we book another shoot?" Attached was a picture. Much the same as I'd been sending all day. It was dark but I could see her naked spread out on the bed looking very much like someone who had been thoroughly enjoyed again.

"Whenever you want. Absolutely whenever you want, especially if this is what you have in mind." I found myself smiling as I hit send and glanced at the photo again. I'd have to see when she wanted to stop by again at this rate. The sooner the better.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers