Photoshoot with Desperate Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love it, this is great!'

I was completely naked, standing in front of a man I had met only about 20 minutes ago. I turned towards him. Everything was becoming a bit of a blur, it was as if someone else was controlling me, I was just doing everything and anything he asked.

'Nice, you are bare, clients love that, especially with the more mature model.' He said, matter of factly. I could feel myself blushing. 'OK, now get on all fours and slowly crawl over to me.'

He moved slightly closer to me whilst still taking pictures every 5 seconds or so as I crawled, naked towards him, looking sultry into the camera lens, trying to ignore the man behind it. Then he was standing over me pointing his camera down at me as I knelt in front of him. Suddenly he stopped snapping pics and keeping eye contact with me, he swung his arm behind him and put his camera down on the desk and picked up a different, slightly smaller one. I looked at it as he brought it up to his face and started hitting buttons. It was a digital camcorder.

'Oh, what now?' I asked, somewhat naively. He just looked down at me and smiled.

'Now, you suck my cock.' He said, then turned the lens on me. I took a big gulp and as if I was on autopilot, with £ signs in my eyes, I unzipped his trousers as he pulled at his belt. They fell to the floor and his semi erect penis flopped into view. I reached up and stroked him as he filmed me. I was looking directly at it as it began to fill with more blood and grow. He was actually quite large.

Now, as if I was watching someone else on a screen, I felt like I was having an out of body experience as I raised on my knees towards him and took him in my mouth.

It was the strangest sensation, I felt like I was watching someone else as they gave this stranger a blow job and obeyed his every instruction.

I watched as he stroked the top of her hair and pulled her onto his cock.

'That's it, show me what you can do.' He said, as the woman on her knees, knelt up and grabbed his buttocks, pulling him into her. He encouraged her to show off her skills and sucking her cheeks in and out and shaking her head vigorously side to side she worked him and showed him a side of herself she didn't know existed, but all this woman wanted was for this to be over, the only thing keeping her going was the promise of big pay days in the future and that if she behaved like some of the girls she'd seen in porn films in her life, this would be over sooner than later.

She barely registered what was being said to her as I kept watch. Now she was standing, he had handed her the smaller camcorder and picked up another one from his desk. I watched as she leant over the desk holding the camcorder out in front of her, recording directly into her face as he stood behind her and without any preamble slid into her from behind.

I watched her gasp in surprise and jiggle as she was slammed into the desk. Her camcorder registering every thrust and expression on her face as the sleazy agent fucked her over his desk. Her nipples lightly grazed the cool wood of the desktop, which seemed to arouse her. It looked as if she was actually beginning to enjoy it, but then, just as she was thinking, 'this actually isn't so bad' He pulled out of her and ordered her back on her knees, where he groaned and proceeded to shoot 2 thick ropes of his sperm over her face.

'Hold still, don't move.' He said as he almost dropped the camcorder on the desk and picked up the camera again. She stayed bolt still on her knees as he walked back around her and started snapping pics of her cum splattered face.

'That's it, open your mouth.... now stick out your tongue... scoop it off your chin and hold it up for the camera... lick your fingers... OK, that's great, I think we have all we need here,' he said as he looked down at his camera, 'you can get dressed now.'

Suddenly, as if from a dream sequence from some 70s American sitcom, I was back in the room, naked in front of a stranger with no bottoms on and with cum on my face. This was surreal. I'd heard about out of body experiences, but usually from people close to death, where they float around the room above their body, trying not to go towards the light, but I hadn't been anywhere near close to death, other than dying of embarrassment.

I didn't know what to say, I got to my feet and grabbed my things and started towards the door.

'Where are you going? You can't go out like that... here.' He handed me a box of tissues. 'There's a bathroom, of sorts, through there,' he pointed across the room. Keeping my head down I walked to where he had pointed.

I was mortified. I dressed quickly, tucking my bra and knickers into my bag to save time. I was dressed in under a minute, some buttons to my blouse may have been done up in the wrong holes but it was still probably a world record, if not, it was definitely a personal best!

I still had his jizz on my face, I quickly grabbed a couple of tissues, balled them up in my hand and wiped the damning evidence of my sluttery from my face. My make up smudged and I looked like I'd awoken in a dustbin, hair tousled, make up all over the place, blouse untucked and buttoned up in the wrong order, underwear in my bag, I was close to breaking down in tears, but I refused to give him any indication I wasn't mentally prepared for this type of work.

I took a deep breath and looking like a drunken slag, walked back into the room, where he was waiting for me.

'Woh, are you OK?' He asked, with what seemed like genuine concern.

'Yes, of course, don't worry about this,' I said, gesturing to myself with my right hand, 'I'll sort myself out at home.' I wiped at my face again with a tissue though.

'OK, if you're sure, I have 5 minutes before the next girl is due, if you want to take a minute?'

'No, I'm good, honestly, don't worry. So, what now?' I asked changing the subject quickly, before his concern sent me over the edge and I started crying.

'Well, I need to edit this,' he said nodding at the camcorder in his hand, 'then I'll pass it on to my contacts and we'll take it from there. I have your details from your emails, so I'll be in touch in a week or 2.'

That wasn't what I wanted to hear. 2 weeks? I was getting desperate now, I needed money coming in as soon as possible, but despite having just let this guy fuck me and cum on my face, I didn't want to come across as more desperate than I already was.

'OK, that's fine, so you'll call me in a week or so.' I stated, now just wanting to get the hell out of there. 'Well, it was lovely meeting you,' I said, holding my hand out towards him. He looked a little surprised, then smiled sweetly and took my hand in his and shook it.

'Bunny, don't worry, you did great, I'll definitely be in touch, I know some people who will want to meet you. I know this was your first time, but trust me, it gets easier and who knows, you might even get to enjoy the work,' he half chuckled, 'well, if not the work, definitely the pay cheques!'

I smiled the best smile I could muster. 'OK then, cheerio.' I said cheerily and walked towards the door.

'Wait', he said. I stopped, mid way to the door and closed my eyes. What now? Another humiliating ritual for the first timer? Does he want me on all fours barking like a dog? Does he want to now film me masturbating for a video he is clearly going to show to his sleazy friends? What?!

'Here,' he handed me one of those small computer stick thingys. 'You get a copy of the pictures from today, you know, to build your portfolio.' Again, he smiled sweetly. I wanted to punch him in the face with my foot and knee his bollocks into the back of his skull.

'Oh right, lovely, thanks so much.' I said as cheerily as I could, took the small bit of plastic from him, fumbled it into my bag with my bra and knickers, then turned and left.

Sitting in my car, in the car park alongside the building, out of view of anyone, with my hands at the 12 o'clock position on the steering wheel, forehead pressed into them, I cried silently. I hoped I'd be able to get home and get washed up and be able to look people in the eye, knowing what I had put myself through today and the prospect that I was going into porn, now in my early 50s! Christ, I hoped my beautiful, darling son never sees his mother doing the things she did today, or anyone else he knows! What if one of his pervert friends gets off on watching older ladies, or MILFs as they're called and happens to stumble across me somewhere online. It didn't bear thinking about, but I'd come this far, I couldn't turn back now, I needed this. I'm desperate.

***************

Son.

I have been worried about my mum for a while now. I feel like she's had a bit of a mid life crisis. She goes out and gets herself a boob job, which, to be honest, I felt was unnecessary, but I have to say, pleasantly surprising. I don't want to come across as some weirdo inbred redneck from somewhere in the woodlands of Virginia, with a Deliverance type of banjo playing vibe, but when she first... revealed what she had done, my own reaction was overshadowed by the over reaction of my dad. He absolutely hit the roof, but I, on the other hand, think I openly stared at her now tight fitting blouse and cleavage. I'm pretty sure no one noticed because of the way my dad ranted and raved at her for 10 minutes, but honestly, I didn't mind the new look. However, couple that with being made redundant and dad leaving and all sorts of bad blood and ill feeling toward her from our 'family', I was genuinely worried about her.

Of course, I offered to help her out. I'm not rich or anything, but anything I had in savings, I'd happily give to her, if it would help out and take some pressure off, but when I offered, she point blank refused. She was determined to sort herself out and I admired her even more for that.

Since then, I myself had been made redundant, I hadn't told her yet because I didn't want her worrying or adding to her stress, but I was going to have to tell her soon and decided, next time I was over, I'd casually bring it up, in a 'It's really no big deal, don't worry about it mum' sort of way.

She would feel better if she sorted herself out first, but I had no clue what she was going to do, I even joked with her she should start an 'Only Fans' account, which she laughed at, but I'm not 100% sure she knew what I was talking about!

Having said that though, last time I was at the house, I borrowed her lap top to check my mails and there was a link open with a model agency page. I read through it briefly, but brushed it off, as she'd never have the balls to do anything like that. I left the page and didn't mention anything.

Now, every time I see her, I feel a bit sad and don't want to keep asking her the same question over and over, but can't stop myself, I need to know she is OK. She keeps telling me everything is fine and to stop worrying but I can't, it's in my nature to worry about her. I love my mum.

So, as I hadn't spoken to her for a couple of days and hadn't seen her for over a week now, I decided to pop round.

When I got to the house, I rang the bell and waited, bit there was no movement from inside the house. I let myself in with my key and sure enough, she wasn't home. I thought that was weird, but maybe she was on a job interview or something? The fridge was a bit sparse, she might have gone to the shops? I gave up speculating and went into the front room, sat down, putt my feet up and turned the TV on.

I was just contemplating leaving and heading home when I heard a key in the front door. I quickly turned off the TV and jumped off the couch, ready to surprise her and give her the fright of her life. I heard the front door open slowly and close with a quiet click. I held my breath, holding back laughter. Then I heard her sobbing. All plans of jumping out on her went out the window.

'Mum?' I said softly, from the doorway. She looked up at me in surprise.

'Oh, honey, I didn't know you were here'.

'Mum, what's up? Why are you crying?' Her face creased again and she openly sobbed. She looked so small and vulnerable. I walked over to her and hugged her, she melted into my chest and cried into my jumper. I walked her into the front room. She put her bag down and as it settled it opened and I could see a purple bra and matching knickers in it. For a brief second I thought she might have been raped and a rage began to bubble up inside me. I walked her to the couch with my arm still around her.

'Sit there, I'll put the kettle on and you can tell me what happened.' She looked up and smiled at me, her make up smeared a little bit. I walked into the kitchen and made a couple of cups of tea. By the time I got back to the front room she had pulled her legs up on the couch and was hugging her knees. I put the teas on the table.

'Mum, what is it? What happened? Have you been.... assaulted?' I asked tentatively. She scoffed.

'No, not assaulted.' She said, 'But I don't really want to talk about it with you.'

'What do you mean, with me?' I asked, a little hurt. She didn't say anything for a beat or 2.

'It's embarrassing. I don't want to talk about it with you, that's all, you'll be ashamed of me.'

'Mum, cut it out. How will I be ashamed of you? It's me, you can tell me anything, you know that and if I can help or do anything you need, I'm right here.' She looked over and smiled at me. She then leaned forward and picked up her tea and took a sip.

'Trust me darling, you don't want to hear this, just your old mum being silly.' She leant forward and picked up her mug. I watched as she pulled it to her mouth and took a dainty sip.

'Will you just tell me, I'm worried here'. I said. She looked into her mug, then not making eye contact She said,

'I went for a modelling job and it didn't turn out quite as I expected'. She sipped her tea again.

With just that one statement a hundred questions popped into my head.

'Wait, what? You went for a modelling job?' I asked. She turned to look at me.

'Yes. And what, may I ask, is so unbelievable about that?'

'No, I mean, sure, you could be a model, I guess, but I'm confused, what are you going for modelling jobs for? You're an accountant!'

'Firstly, thank you very much for that reaction... you guess! Secondly, I'm not an accountant, I worked in finance alongside accountants and also, what's it got to do with you what jobs I go for, cheeky bastard!'

'OK, sorry, let me rephrase... you went for a modelling job. You could absolutely be a model mum, you are the most beautiful woman in any room you are in, it's just a surprise, that's all, how did it happen?' She looked at me sideways, squinting her eyes, looking for some sign of I wasn't being genuine and said nothing for a few seconds.

'Good save, mister. Well, if I'm honest, I'm getting a bit desperate, then I saw an ad looking for women of all ages to model, like catalogue stuff and hand modelling and department store campaigns and things like that, so I arranged an interview, which I went to today and the guy was flattering and sweet and told me I could make upwards of 2 grand per session which would come in very handy.' She sipped her tea again and stared off into the distance.

'You could get 2 grand per session for catalogue modelling?' I asked skeptically.

'Well, no, not exactly.' She went quiet again.

'Mum. What do you mean, 'not exactly'?' I did the quotation marks with my index fingers.

'Um, he said I could get £2000 for something more risque, you know a bit more adult.' She mumbled the last couple of words as she sipped her tea again.

'Risque? What do you mean?' She put her tea back on the table and turned to look at me.

'He said I could make 2 grand if I did porn, ok? He said there's a market for older women like me and I'd make a lot of money Well, after he takes his cut, that is, but still, its a lot of money and all I'd have to do is have sex with strangers and I like sex, so I thought, what the hell, I'll do it!' I was a bit taken aback and just stared at her open mouthed.

'You did porn?'

'No, I. Didn't. It was an interview and I think... I think it went very well, actually.' I was still open mouthed, I just stared at her. Unconsciously my eyes briefly scanned her body, they were drawn to her cleavage and down to her thighs, then to her bag where I could see her bra and knickers.

'Wait, he fucked you in the interview?' The words left my mouth before I could stop them and tactfully reword them.

She closed her eyes and nodded, she was holding back tears. I found my eyes beginning to wander again. Her blouse was open at the top and buttoned in the wrong order. Her new breasts were squeezed together. Of course she was taken advantage of, look at her, she's in amazing condition, she's beautiful and very sexual.

I had a mixture of emotions, firstly, I wanted to find this guy and pay him a visit with an iron bar, but secondly, and more disturbingly, I felt myself getting harder.

I had always, on some level, been besotted with this woman. She was beautiful, kind, generous and my loving mother to boot. I remember when I was much younger, I would steal glances as she walked to or from the bathroom or when we were on holiday and I first saw her in a 2 piece, even without the new boobs, she was a goddess back then. I began to imagine her, as she was, the first time I'd seen her in a bikini, only this time, I imagined her with her new tits. I was getting harder. I'd have to stop this thought process or it was going to get uncomfortable!

'Mum,' I said softly, 'it'll be alright.' I put my arm around her, she leaned into me as I squeezed her. She remained looking down, then she replied,

'Yes, I know, sorry love, I bet you didn't expect that when you came round,' she sniffed a laugh, 'is everything OK with you?.' I didn't think this was the right time to mention my own predicament, I would just be there for her today and next time I see her, I'd tell her.

'Yeah, all good mum, I'm just worried about you.' She turned to look at me, then she smiled.

'Don't worry hun.' She turned away again and took a sip from her mug. 'Look, I know this is a bit... out there. I don't expect many of your friends' mums are in... porn,' she paused for a moment as if processing it herself and saying it out loud somehow made it more real. After all, that's exactly what she was contemplating, she was at a crossroads, on the precipice of a very left field occupation, well, left field for a 50 something housewife and mother with a normal 9 to 5 office job, up to a few months ago.

'Come on, I'll make us some food, you can tell me what happened then I can decide whether or not I'm going to brutally murder this scumbag!' She laughed.

'It's not that bad, he was only doing his job.'

'Only doing his job?' I exclaimed, 'tell me where I can get a job like that please?' She laughed again, then she stood.

'OK, let's make some dinner.' She walked out of the room towards the kitchen, I gave it a moment before standing, then I rearranged myself and followed her.

We prepared some food together and didn't mention the 'interview' for the rest of the day. She seemed to perk up gradually and by after dinner when we were sitting back in the front room, she was almost back to herself.

She was still in her skirt and blouse from earlier, which I thought was weird, because they were the clothes she wore during the trauma of the day and occasionally my dick would involuntarily stir when I thought of her panties in her purse and she was sitting there 'commando'!

What was wrong with me?! I'd never thought about mum like this before, but when she told me about what she'd been doing all day and that her potential new career would be in porn, I don't know, I just found it hot! My mum, a pornstar!

I stayed for a couple of hours, hoping an opportunity would present itself to tell her I was out of work, but unfortunately, none arose. Then about 9 o'clock, mum suddenly gasped next to me on the couch. She was looking at her phone.