Photoshoot with Desperate Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley seemed nice and was making us both feel at ease, I'm sure it would have been very different if the photographer had been male. I was sitting on the desk watching them talk on the other side of the room, then they both walked over to me.

'Sit there Bunny,' she pointed to the desk chair beside me. Mum sat.

*************

Shirley.

I do all sorts of shoots, from basic tame stuff to your more, um, rarer, unique stuff. I've shot mother's and sons before. - when I was younger I had a mad crush on my dad, it became quite a problem, I would dress as scantily and sexily as I dared and sit on his lap gyrating and jiggling, never in front of my mum, but dad never complained.

Then one night when they'd been out drinking and they were both passed out on the couch, I was only just 18, I came downstairs and took my opportunity. I knew they were both out of it when they drank, so I unzipped him and pulled his cock out. I know, crazy. I just held it in my fist, I watched for any reaction, but nothing, then it started to grow in my hand, very slowly, it took about 20 seconds to get fully erect. My dad was hung. I stroked him until I couldn't take it anymore and leant forward and put him in my mouth. I was sucking off my own, passed out dad. I wanted him between my legs, to feel him push passed my hymen and take my virginity, but I didn't dare risk it, so I kept sucking him, I felt his hand rest on top of my head, but I closed my eyes and kept going. I needed it and I wasn't about to stop. It was my first ever blow job and I took to it like a duck to water. I felt him tense and he grunted as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked up into his teary eyes. He was smiling at me, I smiled back. I quickly stood up, tucked his hard cock back into his jeans, zipped him up and went back to bed. We never spoke of it again. It was the hottest most erotic thing I've ever experienced in my life, I wish I could advertise for it, but don't want that kind of scrutiny, thank you very much.

I've never shot a dad and his daughter though, I'd love to, but there is something even more beautiful about a mother and son being that intimate with each other, its an amazing, wonderful thing to witness.

*******

Son

'Look guys, I know this isn't ideal for you, so let's just lay it out there. I know you are mother and son, obviously, you know this too, I want you both to feel comfortable, there is no judgement here, this is a safe space, you can do and say whatever you like here, we are all adults, just know that nothing will leave this room that you don't want to. You will have full access and proofing of all shots taken here today, no one is out to con or manipulate you, in any way.' She stood in front of us with her hands out in a very open stance. I don't know what is was about her, but I trusted her.

'This might surprise you, but this isn't the first time I've photographed a mum son duo. I've even taped a couple of sessions. I have to tell you, it's not as uncommon as you think, there is a definite market out there.' She looked at us intently, I was hoping to christ she wasn't going to suggest that now, the mood mum was in, she'd probably think it was a great idea for the right price!

'I guess what I'm saying is, in this side of the business, I know a couple of clients, who have requested a genuine mum son shoot, so if after today, you are willing, you could make some serious money, I mean serious.'

At some point, as she was talking, my mouth must have hung open, I don't remember it doing it, but I was acutely aware of it now. I slowly closed my mouth. I looked at mum, she looked back at me. Her expression was hard to read, but if I had to guess, she seemed to be contemplating it. Shirley quickly changed gears.

'OK, so, we're scrapping the original plan, obviously, we're thinking a masked ball type thing, so your faces are covered, either that or a robbery type scene, I've got a balaclava here somewhere.' Shirley said. I liked how she said 'we' and was including mum in the decisions, even if she was manipulating us and making us do whatever she wanted anyway.

'No, a masked ball thing sounds OK.' I said blankly, still trying to take in what she had said.

'Great, I'll get the masks, you 2 get changed.' She said.

Changed? What was I going to change in to? Mum had been clutching something to her stomach as Shirley was telling us about her past mum/son shoots. She then reached her hand out and dropped a shirt and some dress trousers on the desk, the kind with a shiny velvet strip down the outside of both legs. She smiled at me and turned away to pick up a frilly pink dress with tassels coming out from everywhere, the kind that makes a girl look like a Christmas tree! She put it on the desk next to the trousers and started unbuttoning her blouse.

'Mum! What are you doing?' I asked as I slid of the desk. She just looked at me.

'What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting changed, like she said.'

'Yeah, but there are changing areas.'

'Honey, what do you think is about to happen? You heard her, I'm going to be naked in front of you anyway, it's nothing to be coy about, you've seen me naked a thousand times around the house growing up, now come on, stop being silly and get your kit off.' She had a devilish smile on her face. I couldn't hold it in and we both laughed at the absurdity of my statement.

'OK, right, yeah, I forgot for a minute, I guess I'm just nervous!' I replied. I immediately felt myself blushing, did she know I used to spy on her whenever she was in the bathroom? My door had a great view of the bathroom and if the door was open I'd be able to see a few feet inside and the edge of the bath from the safety (and often darkness) of my room.

I started undoing my jeans. I let them slide down my legs and I stepped out of them, mum was already down to her underwear. I felt an uncomfortable stirring between my legs, I hoped to christ she didn't notice, or Shirley for that matter.

I just stood there staring at mum. She was facing away from me and she reached behind her to undo her bra. I watched as she shrugged it off and it fell to the floor. She leant forward and pulled her knickers down her legs and stepped out of them. This was one of the most erotic scenes I'd ever experienced. She turned around and looked at me, watching her, standing there completely naked.

'Hand me my dress please.' She said. She was blushing a little. I picked up the dress and took a couple of steps towards her. I handed her the dress. She wasn't making eye contact, so I took the opportunity to ogle her. She was so beautiful. Her new breasts were full, her 'mum-tum' looked soft and she had no hair between her legs, she was completely bald. All of a sudden I felt like today wasn't going to be so bad, the only weird thing about it was someone else was going to bear witness.

'Enjoy the show, pervert?' She asked softly. I felt myself burning again, the she laughed, such a wonderful sound and without the support of her bra, her tits jiggled lightly.

'Oh, sorry mum, it's just.... weird, you know.'

'Oh, I know alright, young man.' Then she turned again to put on the dress. She lifted it over her head and raised her arms into the holes and the straps fell onto her shoulders and the dress settled over her body. She looked incredible.

I decided to ignore her last comment and picked up my trousers and started putting them on.

'Hold on.' She said.

'What?'

'You can't wear those boxers!'

'Er, w-why not?' I asked.

'They don't go with the outfit. We're at a masked ball, you're wearing dress trousers and a shirt, you wouldn't wear boxers like that underneath, take them off.'

'Wai- what?'

'Take off your boxers, we need to sell this hun, we need this and if we do a good job, we'll get more from it.'

'Er, yeah, I guess.'

'Don't guess, take them off now. Come on, only fair, you got a show I want one too.' There was that devilish smile again. We both laughed.

I stepped out of the trousers and as nonchalantly as I could slipped my boxers off and threw them at her. I then stepped back into the trousers and pulled them up. I was putting the shirt on when Shirley walked back over and handed us a mask each.

'Right, I think we'll start with some solo shots of mum, nothing too taxing, let's start building a portfolio for you.' Mum raised her eyebrows, smiled and started to follow Shirley over to a well lit studio area.

I watched from the desk on the other side of the vast room. Mum looked a little nervous and stiff, stood upright, her hand on the wall as she swayed left and right with a strained smile in her face. Shirley took some shots and delivered a few instructions. After only a couple of minutes, she looked at the display on her camera and said, to no one in particular.

'This isn't working. Wait here.' She stood and walked across the room, disappearing behind one of the heavy hanging drapes. Mum looked at me a little puzzled. I shrugged my shoulders. Shirley returned holding a bottle and 3 glasses. She put the glasses on a table and poured out the wine into each glass. I walked over and she held the glass up to me, I took it from her and took a long swig. I watched mum do the same.

2 glasses later and a quick touch up of her make up, she had relaxed and was striking some great poses. The set was a loving room. A white wall with a large L-shaped sofa pressed up to it, a shagpile rug under a coffee table, a dinner table and 3 chairs, weirdly enough. I figured the other chair was around here somewhere, but no one was going to notice with my mum posing and leaning over things. She looked kind of funny with the masquerade mask on, but it only covered her eyes, so if you knew her, you'd pretty much realise straight away it was her under there. I smiled to myself at this thought.

Shirley was energetically moving around in front of her, telling her how to pose and telling her how great she looked and how well she was doing. Honestly, I was so proud of her, so much so, I'd briefly forgotten why I was there and even, that she was my mother. I had a semi on! I could feel my face start to burn as I realised this. I strategically placed my hand over the area, so no one would notice.

'OK, let's have a change of outfit, Bunny.' Shirley said after about 20 minutes of various shots. The frilly pink dress was replaced with a tight skirt and a tighter blouse. Mum's new tits were desperately straining the buttons, trying to break free. She still had no bra on and I could see no panty line in the skirt. This didn't help with my 'semi' predicament. When she hiked the skirt up a few inches I could see the top of her black tights and what appeared to be a garter underneath. Christ, what was she doing to me. She'd sunk another 2 glasses of wine, the bottle was nearly drained.

However, this tact was clearly working. She'd loosened up and appeared to be having some fun now. I was watching her pose and spin and laugh in front of Shirley's camera and she looked great, so natural, I think she was having fun. It dawned on me that Shirley had been taking mum's photo for about 15 minutes. As uncomfortably hot as I was finding this, I was kind of hoping I wouldn't be needed, mum was doing such an amazing job.

'OK, slowly undo the buttons one by one, tease the camera, Bunny, that's it. Wow, you're a natural, babe'

Mum immediately did as she was told, looking directly into the camera, unbuttoning her blouse slowly, pushing her tits together, then letting another button go under a flurry of camera clicks. She looked over at me with a smile, I quickly scooped my jaw up from the floor.

She was practically crawling across a table, all the buttons undone, her shirt open, a clear band of skin from her neck down to her hiked up skirt. If the table had been facing the other way, I was pretty sure I'd have an unobtrusive view of my mother's pussy. My cock twitched to life in my trousers, just saying the word pussy after mother was making me hard. Dammit, what was wrong with me?

I sat there and watched as my mother slowly stripped out of the blouse, then slid the skirt off, while facing away from the camera and looking back at it over her shoulder. She only had a garter belt on as she was instructed to open her legs and play with herself. Her face was beet red as she hesitated briefly, but then obliged.

She sat on a desk, facing me, her eyes closed, her head turned to the side and I watched her pleasure herself on a table, legs wide open, Shirley hovering under her taking pictures.

It helped that her eyes were closed, I took in every inch of her. She was completely bald between her legs, I could feel my heart beating in my chest. She seemed to relax into it and it was as if she forgot I was there, her nipples were hard and her fingers danced expertly over her little button and along her lips, her fingers darting into the folds. It was so hot.

'OK Bunny, grab another outfit, get changed and let's get started?' Shirley said to mum. 'Get started'? What had she been doing for the last half hour or so?

'Oh, OK, yes, let's... um, get started.' She replied, looking over at me again blushing. I smiled at her awkwardly. 'Is that OK, hun?' She asked me. I just nodded and cleared my throat.

'OK great, check the rail and slip on something else on, your choice' Shirley said. Mum nodded coyly and walked over to where some clothes were hanging.

'Look guys, just relax, nothing is going to happen here you both don't want to happen, I know it's going to be awkward at first, but have another drink and think of it as an escape. You both have masks on, no one will know it's you, we aren't going to screw you over here, you 2 are saving our bacon today, so whatever I need to do to make you more comfortable, just let me know, yeah?'

We both just nodded at her then looked at each other. I shrugged at mum and she blushed again and turned back to the rail. I could see her side on as she closed her eyes for a second, then reached out and pulled a couple of hangers off the rail.

Shirley came over to me as mum changed slowly.

'You alright stud?' She asked.

'Um, yeah, I guess. I just want to get this over with.' I blurted out.

'Shhh, don't let your mum hear that silver tongue, she'll be out of her knickers and on her knees, before I'm ready to go!' She chuckled at her own joke.

'This is fucking insane.' I whispered to her. 'You're OK with photographing a mother naked with her son?'

'Listen, I told you earlier, I've done it before, more than once. It really isn't as rare as you'd think. I want you both to relax and enjoy yourselves.' She calmly said back to me. I just stared at her open mouthed.

'I told you I have clients that will pay big for this. One guy paid 10 grand for 2 photoshoots and a video of a mother and son. And yes, I had to spend a few days convincing them and coaxing them to do it, but you know what?'

'What?' I asked, knowing what was coming.

'They did it and not only did they do it, they did it 3 more times on camera for me, before they decided enough was enough. The last mum and son I shot was over 5 years ago, so if you and your mum want to make some serious money, I can try and get in touch with my old clients to see if they'd still be interested... and I have to say, you and your mum are a way hotter couple than the last 2.'

'No, absolutely not, today is a one off and I'm not having sex with her, you can get a young male model to pretend with her, I'm not doing this again!' I snapped back at her.

'It doesn't work like that, you'd need to prove you were mother and son, IDs and everything! Besides it's not the same with actors, have you ever watched mum/son porn?'

'NO!' I replied indignantly, 'I haven't!'

She laughed at my response. 'OK, chill, just keep your mind open and I'll ask you again at the end of the shoot.'

'My answer will still be no.' I shot back.

Just as I said this, mum walked over to us. I say walked, she greased her hips and slithered over to us. My mouth hung open. She still had her masquerade mask on, but she wore a tight blue dress with an open dropped v-line front. I don't know much about fashion and expect there are a bunch of terms I could use so you'd know what I meant, but basically it was cottony polyester type material, there was a wavy fringe on the V at the front that continued over the shoulders and met at the bottom of her back. Her tits were pushed together and again, no bra was visible. The dress hugged her curves over her hips and along her legs where the hem stretched over her thighs half the way down her legs. She looked amazing.

'Bunny, you look amazing, doesn't she stud?' Shirley said, turning to me.

'Um, yeah, mum, you look incredible.'

She blushed again and looked down, smoothing the dress over her thighs.

There was a brief moment where I just ogled her, then Shirley clapped her hands together.

'OK, let's get this show on the road.' She walked over to the set. Mum and I stood there looking at each other, smiling awkwardly.

'You ready sweetheart?' Mum asked reaching out to take my hand.

'I guess.' I replied.

'Just think of the money, we'll get through this baby, nothing will change between us, remember I love you and I owe you big time for doing this for me, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with right now.'

'Really mum? You wouldn't rather be with Tom Hardy or Idris Elba?' I asked.

'Well, yes, but I don't know them and I doubt they'd do this kind of thing.' She smiled nervously, but I didn't laugh. 'Honey, I need this, I need the money, we both do, right?'

I paused a beat, 'Yes, but still.' I sighed. 'You know she wants us to do this again, says she knows guys who would pay big bucks to watch you and I have sex, can you believe it?'

'Really? How much?' She asked almost nonchalantly. I just looked at her, shocked. 'No, I didn't mean I'd do it, just, you know, would be interesting to know.'

'Mum, what's going on with you? This is insane. Are you sure we should do this?' I asked, but before she could answer, Shirley called over to us.

'OK guys, come on, we need to bag this as soon as possible.'

I looked at mum still waiting for her to answer but she just leaned up and kissed me on the cheek, then took my hand and started to walk over to Shirley with me in tow.

'Right, so I'm just going to give you a bit of a story board. You start on the couch, looking at your phone,' She pointed at me then towards the couch, 'I'll get a couple of shots of you before Bunny comes in, then you'll enter,' she looked at mum, 'Hold the wine bottle, make out you're drunk, ooo, speaking of which, let me get another bottle of wine.' She rushed out of the area to get another bottle.

I stood there, next to my mother. She turned into me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and we shared a tight hug. After a few long seconds, she pulled back and looked up at me. It felt natural and considering what was about to happen, didn't seem strange. I leaned down and we kissed. Not with tongues or anything, but more intimate than a peck good night.

The kiss only lasted about 3 seconds, but just as we parted, looking lovingly into each others eyes, someone cleared their throat.

It was Shirley, standing there with a bottle of wine in one hand and her other stroking her neck.

'That was beautiful guys.' I shot her a glance.

'No, really. OK, I need to rethink this, I was going to have you take advantage of her being drunk, but we need another angle.' She walked over to a table and opened a folder.

I stayed in the embrace. Mum laid her head on my chest.

'What do you think about getting caught taking pics of her?' Shirley asked.

'What do you mean?' Mum asked.

'Well, I'll have you bending over and stretching with him taking pictures of you subtly on his phone, then you catch him and, sort of, 'punish' him.' She smiled and made quotation marks when she said 'punish'.