Photoshoot with Desperate Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?' I asked.

'Um, I just got an email.' She said, 'That guy from today just messaged me.'

'What do you mean? As in he's asking you out?' She looked over at me, stoney faced.

'No, idiot. He's asking me if I want to pursue this line of work. He says he has work for me, if I want it, on a probationary term, until I 'prove myself.' She made the quotation marks with her fingers.

I was speechless. Thoughts of my mum being a pornstar flooded through my head. It was one thing imagining her doing it, but it was starting to become somewhat real now. If she had any sort of success, the world and his brother would be able to see her in the altogether, doing intimate things with a string of strangers. I could feel myself starting to blush.

'Did you hear me? He has work for me! Work!' There was a pause, then, 'I'm going to do it.'

'Woh, hang on a sec, mum, what are you saying? You're going to do porn? What's the job?'

'You're damn right I am. One afternoon's work,' she paused again and her eyes widened, '£800!' She beamed at me.

'£800? That doesn't sound like much. I always assumed pornstars got paid thousands.'

'Yeah? Well, they probably do, but I'm in my 50s, not a 20 year old airhead with her tits still pointing to the sky!' She still beamed at me, 'he says it is for a niche company, whatever that means, but it's 800 after he's taken his cut, so it's probably closer to a thousand anyway, but I'm not complaining, £800 for a day's work and if it goes well, I'll get more work.'

I just sat there looking at her.

'Mum, I'm not sure about this. I'm not going to let you go to some seedy studio to get some stranger to paw all over you. Plus, what does he mean by niche?' Her eyebrows dropped slightly. I could see she was disappointed in my lack of support. 'Er, ok, well, er, how about this, I'll come with you, like a bodyguard type deal.'

'Oh, well, thanks hun, but it's an early afternoon call, so I don't want you to miss any work.'

'Ah, yeah, about that,' I began, 'so, as it turns out, I might have some free time on my hands over the next few weeks.' Her eyes went wide and she went from wide eyed and smiley to shocked worry in a heartbeat, the way that mothers can.

'What happened? Oh hun, are you going to be OK?'

'Ha, well, if things get bad, I can move back and live with my pornstar mum!' I quickly replied.

'OK, we'll talk about this later, I need to call him back and get the details. My heart is pounding.' She practically jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen to make the call.

************

Mother.

The day of the shoot had finally arrived. I was nervous and anxious but also excited in a strange way. Yes, I was going to be getting naked in front of strangers but my son was going to be there. He'd insisted on driving me for my 'protection', but I'm not sure what he thinks he'd be able to do if it were to kick off, but it's sweet of him, looking out for his old mum.

I'd received the brief in an email this morning. It was going to be a photoshoot today, so I can find my feet, but a video shoot would be arranged at the studio if the photographer, a woman named Shirley, thought I had any potential.

I was going to be posing with a young guy named Krav. I received an attachment with some of his details and a couple of pictures. He looked very young, but it said he was 28, which is younger than my son! Which reminded me, he'd be here soon, I'd better finish up getting ready.

I wore a flowing blue dress with my best lingerie, including a garter belt. I was told there would be wardrobe picked out for me, when I got there and to not worry too much. I was shaved and waxed to within an inch of my life, the only hair on my body was my eyebrows and lashes and the hair on my head! I was ready. My heart was beating hard.

The doorbell rang at half 12 and within 5 minutes we were on the road, travelling towards my new destiny at 30 mph.

The journey was relatively quiet as I think we were both a little apprehensive. Dylan hardly said anything to me, other than some pleasantries and checking I still wanted to go through with it.

The journey took about 45 minutes. He pulled up in the car park and turned to me.

'This is it then. You sure about this? We can pull out at any point.' He said. Without thinking I replied.

'I hope he's the one that pulls out!' I immediately put my hand to my mouth and looked over into the shocked face of my son. We looked at each other for a beat, then suddenly we both burst out laughing.

'Jesus mum, thanks for that mental image.' He said.

'Well, it's about to be an actual image, so get used to it.' I was on a roll!

We got out and made our way to a door that looked like it could be any door on a residential road, only, on the other side of this one, waited a young guy, I'd not yet met, but would be inside me very soon. I felt my nipples harden and I was starting to feel moisture between my legs. I'd need to control myself, but it had been a while and this whole situation was making me horny. People I'd never met were about to see me completely naked and one of them would be posing with me, naked also and my own son was going to bear witness. I don't know what was coming over me, but I found it so hot.

I hit the button for the studio and heard a faint ring in the distance, within the building. I looked at Dylan, standing there, hands in his pockets, trying his hardest to look casual but knowing deep down what he was here for, to watch his mother with another man. Oh my god. Was he going to watch? I know it sounds mental, but I hadn't thought this far forward, I mean, I kind of knew that at some point in the future he might come across the pictures of what I was going to be doing today, but I hadn't thought about where he would actually be while they were being taken!!

There was a short pause then an awful buzzing sound. We looked at each other for a moment, then he reached forward and pushed the door open. He stepped past me and inside. I stood rooted to the spot, he looked back at me, still holding the door.

'Mum?' He asked hopefully, like I was having second thoughts. I wasn't, I had £ signs in my eyes, I was desperate and I needed this more than I cared to let on to him. I moved straight past him and towards the door on the other side of the reception vestibule without saying a word.

He silently followed me. As we approached the door it flung open and a rather angry looking young guy with a sports bag over his shoulder strode through it and straight past us without a word. He pushed a button by the front door and slammed through it out into the day. We looked at each other, Dylan raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips together in a what-the-hell-was-that-about expression. I shrugged my shoulders and stepped through the door.

There was a stairwell on the other side. We walked up a flight, me first, Dylan close behind. There was a single door at the top of the stairs, I pushed it open.

On the other side was a wide open planned room with what looked like carpets draped over wires to separate the big room into 4 or 5 smaller rooms. There were raised voices across the room. It sounded like a heated conversation between at least 3 people. This was already 2 more people than I was expecting. I thought it would just be the photographer and the male model, obviously, but now it appeared there were 2 other people, my son and the male model, who didn't appear to be here yet.

Then it hit me, that was the guy who burst through the door on his way out and now there was an argument about what they were going to do. My heart started to race. If the male side of the shoot had left, that meant, potentially, the shoot would be cancelled, which would, in turn, mean I wouldn't be getting paid for today. My heart began to sink in my chest.

An older, overweight guy with stringy grey hair plastered to his head, walked purposefully towards us. He was red in the face and looked about as angry as the guy who had passed us downstairs. I smiled my best full beam, shit eating grin at him. He barely looked at me as he pushed through the door.

Again, I caught my boy's eye and we looked at each other, slightly confused, both wearing the same stupid grin on our faces. We realised at the same time and started to laugh at ourselves.

A woman with a small camera around her neck approached.

'Bunny?' She asked, holding out a hand. I took it and briefly shook it.

'Er, yes.' I could feel myself blushing, Dylan turned to me with a sceptical look and the corner of his mouth started to curl into a half smirk. I ignored him. I smiled at her but she didn't return it, clearly she was all business and it didn't look like business was going well today, she looked a bit flustered. 'Oh, this is my bodyguard, Dylan' She looked over at my son, she nodded a 'hey' at him, then seemed to do a double take. She slowly turned back to me.

'Hi, I'm Shirley,' she said, then paused. 'Look, we have a major issue, your colleague for today has bailed and quite frankly left us up shit creek.' She stood there hands on hips, looking Dylan up and down with a half smile on her face though. It was a little confusing. 'I've just been talking to the client,' I assumed that was the greasy old guy that had just left, 'he's pretty mad, the deadline will be missed, he says he'll be sued and in turn will sue everyone else involved, it's a bit of a shit storm.'

'OK, so can we get someone else?' I asked. Still looking at *Dylan, she started nodding.

'Well, that was the client that just left, I think he's going straight to his solicitor, if this doesn't happen today in the next couple of hours we're all done. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but, I'm close to going under anyway and Premier is on the brink too, this is going to cripple us.'

She then put her hand on my shoulder and ushered me a few steps away from Dylan and spoke in hushed tones.

'What about him?' She asked.

'What about him?' I replied, not understanding what she was saying.

'Do you think he'd do it?'

'Do what?' I asked slightly louder than I intended.

'Do you think he'd pose with you today?'

Suddenly, in more hushed tones I responded. 'He's my son. No he wouldn't pose with me today, that's totally out of the question.' Her eyes seemed to light up even more.

'OK, maybe you should have a word and ask him, I just need to make a couple of calls.'

'What are you saying? No, I won't ask him, that's ludicrous you're out of your mind.'

'Look, just ask him, you never know. It's either that or you don't get paid, we get sued, Premier goes under and we're all starting from scratch after this all blows over. Ask him. I need to make a couple of calls.'

'I'm NOT asking him, that's final.' I said, again, louder than intended. Shirley walked off to her desk and I turned back to Dylan and walked back over to him.

'What was that all about,' he asked, 'what won't you ask me?' I hesitated a moment, I wanted to just tell him to forget it and leave, but something had rooted me to the spot.

'Well, you heard her say the guy I was working with today has bailed on them and left them high and dry?'

'Yes, something about a shit storm.'

'Yes, well, she asked me if you would step in and pose with me.' His eyes widened, then he burst unto laughter.

'Are you serious? Was this before or after you told her I was your son?'

'She didn't know you were my son, that's why she asked, but then I told her who you were and she still said to ask you.'

'What kind of a sick fuck asks someone that? Jesus mum, who are these people? Let's get out of here.' I was just about to agree and start walking to the door when Shirley started walking back over.

'Hey you 2, look, I have a proposition.' She said arms out to her sides palms up. 'Has your mum spoken to you about what we discussed?' She asked Dylan.

'Yes, she has and I think we'll have to pass, but thanks for the kind offer.' He said sarcastically.

'Ha, yes, I know it sounds crazy, but you'd probably be surprised how many times I've worked with a mother and son. Anyway, I realise this probably isn't ideal for you-'

'Probably isn't ideal?' Dylan cut in.

'buuuut, we are in a bit of a situation here.' She wasn't the only one, I would probably have to give up the house and move in with a friend or even my boy, it sounded like we were all in a desperate situation. She continued, 'Look, just to get us out of the shit, I can promise you every shot will be tastefully done, there will be nothing graphic, we can even hide your identity with masks, like a masquerade ball or something, so no one will see you, everything will be implied rather than on show, shall we say aaaaand,' she paused looking us both in the eye, 'because of your situation, I'm able to offer you both a grand.' She waited expectantly. I was seriously thinking about this when Dylan spoke.

'Are you out of your mind? Because of our situation?' He made the air quotes with his fingers. 'You mean, because we are mother and son? I don't care how many times you've filmed it, the answer is no. AND you just finished telling me how you and this shady-as-fuck modelling agency are about to go under, now you can all of a sudden rustle up 2 grand, how stupid do you think we are?!'

'That's not how it works, it's the clients money, obviously, he pays our bills and the talent. I just spoke to him, he's willing to offer 2 grand today, right now, WITH the guarantee of that and much more if you agree to more shoots.'

'This is mental, you are all mental.' Dylan said to her then turned to me with a look of exasperation on his face which instantly morphed into a questioning look, he even raised one of his eyebrows. 'Mum? You aren't considering this madness are you?' He asked.

'Dylan, can I have a quick word over here.' I grabbed his arm and stepped closer to the door and away from Shirley.

'I know, this is mental, yes, I understand how disgusting it is, but baby, I am desperate, and I'm thinking these people will remember how you and I dug them out of this hole and they will be appreciative in the future and I'll get more work from them.'

'Mum, they don't give a fuck about you, they'll have forgotten you tomorrow, once they get what they need.'

'Well, thank you very much, young man, that's just what I want to hear. I don't think you realise just how desperate I am right now, you said yourself, you're out of work, how would a thousand pounds in your pocket do you?'

'Mum! Listen to me, you won't see that money, they are going to take advantage of your desperation and screw you over, trust me.' As if on cue there was a ringing at Shirley's desk. She walked over to it and spoke into the intercom. Then she paced towards us.

OK, look, my assistant doesn't know you are mother and son, the client doesn't know you are mother and son, I told him there was a possibility you would step in to save the day and he immediately offered you a thousand, I said it would be unfair to not pay the talent the same, so he agreed to a thousand each, now he's waiting downstairs with 3 grand, that's 15 hundred each, cash in hand,' she looked at us both in turn, 'what do I tell him?'

I looked at my beautiful son and pleaded with my eyes, I obviously didn't want to force him into anything, I wanted him to agree of his own accord, I couldn't believe I was even contemplating this, but like I've said, I was desperate, beyond desperate, I'd have the bailiffs at my door within the week, I'd be on the street, I needed this, I was prepared to suck it up and just do what needed to be done, but if Dylan wasn't on board, I would just have to face the consequences.

He looked at me, I think expecting me to dismiss it out of hand, but 15 hundred would go a very long way. His mouth hung open and he shook his head in shock when I didn't say anything and just looked at him awaiting his decision.

'For fuck's sake mum.' I raised my eyebrows, I knew him so well, I knew that he was edging towards a 'yes'.

'I know honey, it's crazy, but like Shirley said, no one else knows you're my son, any awkwardness could be put down to it being both our first times.' I looked at Shirley, 'maybe you could ask everyone else to leave so it would just be you here?'

'Err, yeah, I guess, it might take a little longer, as I'd have to set up the lighting myself without my assistant, but yeah, it could be done.'

'And you said our faces would be covered.'

'Well, yeah, but if you're worried about being spotted by someone you know, I doubt they'd be on the site we're shooting for today.'

'You'd be surprised.' I scoffed, not really knowing what I meant by that.

'So, it would only be you here?' Dylan asked.

'Yes.' Shirly replied.

'And we won't have to be naked together?'

'Err, well, I'll see what I can do, but essentially, your mum will have to be naked, there's no getting around that, after all, a naked woman is why most guys click on these sites.' She pulled a face and continued, 'we will probably need a couple of shots of you, erm, excited, though.'

'Jesus, you want me to get a boner in front of my mum?' She made a gesture of, 'I know but it needs to be done' by raising her shoulders, tilting her head with a pained smile on her face and holding out her arms with her palms up.

He looked at me again.

I noticed Shirley still looking at him and I mouthed, 'Please, I'm desperate!'

'For fuck's sake, FINE, I'll do it, but the second it gets too weird, I'm out, do you understand?' I almost literally jumped for joy. I'd be able to make a couple of payments this month.

'Right, let me get your money and let's get on with this,' Shirley said. She turned back into the room, 'Mario! Will! You can head off home now, it's a closed set this afternoon.'

2 guys appeared from behind one of the dividers.

'You sure?' One of them asked.

'Yeah, we've got 2 newbies and we can't have anyone else on set today. You'll still get paid, don't worry.'

They seemed cool with that and within seconds had collected their things and made their way to the door. Shirley followed them out and the door shut gently behind them.

We stood there in silence for a moment, just looking at each other.

'Mum, are you sure about this? I know we need the money, but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?'

'It is, but it won't be so bad. Just shut your brain off for an hour or 2, pretend I'm someone else and let's get through this. 3 grand Dylan, 3 grand.'

'Yeah, I know, mum, but we're about to cross over a very shady threshold.'

'Look, let's just see what happens, hopefully we won't have to be too compromised morally, but if it's too much for you, just say and we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.'

'Yeah, fine, right, I suppose.'

'Thank you for doing this for me, you have no idea what it means to me. I was worried about letting some complete stranger see me in all sorts of poses and positions.'

'But you're OK with your son seeing you that way?'

'Yes, I am. You've seen me naked before, I've seen you, there won't be any surprises.' I pulled him into an embrace. We sank into each others arms, comfortable in the familiarity.

The door opened and Shirley came back in holding an envelope.

'This is yours, count it.' She handed me the envelope and I peaked inside. It was stacked with red and purple notes. Lots of them.

************

Son.

I couldn't quite believe how this day was progressing. I was worried about mum, so thought I'd do the honourable thing and offer to go with her, for a form of protection. OK, so I guess I was kind of hoping to bump into some hot naked girls at the studio too.

Not only were there no girls, I was now being roped into modelling... WITH MY OWN MOTHER!!! I didn't like showing any skin at the best of times, I'd always wear long shorts and t-shirt for the most part, whenever I was on a beach holiday, hell, I still cover myself whenever I'm around mum's and I have a shower and she's mulling around. Now we were going to be photographed together and at the very least, mum was going to be naked.