Photoshoot with Desperate Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we didn't say anything, she continued, 'orrrrr, what about a loving mother consoling her son?'

'So, you want to hit the mum/son angle hard then? I thought we were just doing the shoot you'd already arranged with that other model?' I asked.

'Well, yeah, we could do that, but as we have you both here and you are mother and son...' She let the sentence hang in the air. 'So let's just start up and see what happens.'

Mum took my hand again and led me over to a couch. I sat down and she leant over in my ear and whispered,

'Just think of the money, sweetheart.' Then she kissed my cheek and walked away. Shirley handed me a mask and I put it on automatically. There was no backing out now.

I took out my phone and pretended to look at it as Shirley hovered around me taking the odd snap. She wasn't talking or giving me any instruction, just looking intently and then occasionally raising the camera to her eye and taking a couple of shots from various different angles.

I looked at her. 'Just ignore me, try to pretend I'm not even here.' She said. I looked back at my phone, looking dejected.

'That's great, stud. Just a few more.' She took some more shots, then after another minute or so, 'OK Bunny, do you want to stand by the wall, look down at him.' Mum moved into view as Shirley took more shots from lots of different angles. I could see out the corner of my eye, mum would make subtle changes in her pose after a couple of clicks from Shirley's camera.

'OK, now move to the couch, Dylan, look up and notice her.' There was a flurry of shots.

'Now sit on the arm of the couch, show some thigh Bunny.' Mum slid her skirt up her leg a bit, I looked at her thigh just as Shirley clicked 3 or 4 times before I realised.

'Perfect, that was great stud.' I blushed. Mum looked down at me smiling, I think she was enjoying teasing me with Shirley.

'Sit next to him.' Mum slid down the arm I to the seat next to me, she was pressed up against me and without instruction, put her arm around me and pulled my neck into a hug. The way we were positioned, I basically leant forward and my head ducked under her chin and I was staring down at her new tits.

'Great guys, you're doing great, hold it there, Dylan, look down her top, open your eyes more, I need to see them.' She knelt in close under us, the camera was partly obscured by mum's breasts.

'Don't look at the camera, look down Bunny's top.' Well, I didn't need to be told twice. 'That's it, good, OK, now look up lovingly into her eyes.' I did.

A strange thing was happening. We were both just doing as we were told automatically, it was getting to the point where the clicking sounds were fading into the background, even Shirley's voice was beginning to sound like a dreamy internal conscience.

Mum looked down into my eyes, her hand stroked my cheek, our eyes were locked behind the masks. The faint dreamy voice told us to stand. We did. Now I was looking down into her eyes. Our faces were close, the masks scratched against each other. Mum put her hand on my chest, her left boob was pressed into me. I could feel the blood rushing to my groin.

I was getting semi erect. It was pushing into her side, she must have felt it, as she looked down, then quickly back up into my eyes, she bit her lip and smiled, she tried to stifle a laugh, but couldn't and giggled. A beautiful sound. I blushed and half laughed back at her.

This slowly brought us back to reality. I wasn't sure how long Shirley had been talking, but I turned to her and caught the end of her sentence. She was standing a few feet away, camera at her side.

'.... honestly, you're both naturals, this is beautiful, the easiest shoot I've had for years. You both look besotted with each other like a couple of newlyweds!' She walked over to the wall and clicked a button on a music player. Some nondescript easy listening came on, she turned it down so it was just background noise.

'This is where it gets interesting guys. Here, have another drink.' She handed us our glasses and picked up the wine, we both drained our drinks pretty quick.

'That's the spirit, wait I'll get another bottle.' She span away and walked past one of the hanging dividers and out of sight. We were still stood there in each others arms.

'Don't let this change anything.' Mum said.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'This. Here. Today. What we're doing here, or rather what we're about to be doing!'

'It won't change anything mum, I promise. Desperate times call for desperate measures.' I replied, then. 'I love you mum.'

'Honey, you have no idea how much I love you for doing this. I know it's crazy, but like you said, I'm desperate.'

'Gee, thanks mum, way to build up my confidence!' She slapped my chest.

'You rotter, you know what I mean.' We shared a brief laugh as Shirley came back with a new bottle.

'Here.' She held out the bottle and half filled both our glasses, we both sipped and put the glassware on the table.

'OK, let's get back to it.' She picked up her camera again. 'Let's start with Bunny, put your hand back on his chest, then I want you to very slowly, slide it down to his belt. Without hesitation she did as Shirley asked. I had to stand in a strange position, with one arm around her and the other loosely at my side, so the camera could follow the progress of mum's wandering hand.

Every 4 or 5 snaps she moved her hand down a few more inches, until she grabbed my belt.

'Right, Bunny, slowly run your hand over the bulge.' There was a slight hesitation, she took a deep breath then her fingertips found the top of my boner. She lightly scratched her nails over it. I involuntarily twitched. She kept her head down the whole time. Shirley got in close for a couple of shots.

'Ooo, that's great Bunny, now keep doing that, but look into his eyes.' Again, a slight hesitation, then she looked into my eyes. Hers were glassy and big behind her mask. I leant towards her and kissed her gently on the lips, as if to say, 'don't worry mum, it's ok.'

'Guys, this is beautiful, it's like you don't even need me here.' Shirley laughed at herself. We didn't. I wasn't sure how long we could keep doing this, we were fast approaching the point of no return.

'OK, time to undo that belt. Slowly Bunny.'

Mum did as instructed. Shirley was darting all around us, clicking away.

The belt was now unclasped, she'd seductively undone my trousers zip, with each tooth, a vibration shot through me.

'Slip your hand inside his fly.' Mum's little hand disappeared into my trousers. Instinctively, my butt shot back, mum looked a question into my eyes.

She positioned her hand in my trousers so she wasn't actually touching me, but it was inevitable, there would be touching today! I looked down into her eyes and managed a smile. I bit my lip as she wrapped her hand around me. There was no movement, but my mother's hand was holding my fully turgid dick.

'OK Bunny, pull it out now.' She did. I could feel my face burning as it felt like someone had caught me wanking or something, but it was so much worse than that. Christ I hoped no one I knew was going to see these!

'Hold it there, now change grip, that's it good.' Shirley snapped away as mum went from palm underneath me, to palm on top of me. Still no movement.

'OK, roll it back to the base, show me his length.'

'Ha, its not much.' I said, trying to joke.

'You're alright stud, don't worry about that.' Shirley snapped away, moving all around us. She'd shoot from tight in front of us, then she'd hold the camera over her head while looking at the digital display, then she'd kneel down, then from the side, behind us, above us, below us. I was getting dizzy keeping track sof her.

'Right mum, on your knees.' Shirley ordered. Mum went straight down on one knee keeping her right leg bent and foot square on the ground, almost like she was taking a knee before some sporting event. What a weird thing to think about right now. What kind of sport would this be?!

Shirley walked behind me and put the camera over my shoulder looking down.

'That's it. Look directly at it. Lick your lips. Can I get a smile. A naughty, devilish smile. Naughtier than that, as if you're about to suck off your son type of thing.'

Mum was now on her knees, her heels tucked under her bum. She was holding me at the base. I don't think I'd ever seen my dick so hard before and all for my mum of all people.

'OK, stick your tongue out. Get as close as you can.'

She was literally millimetres from my little head.

'Get under his cock a bit, so from this angle it looks like it's resting on your tongue.'

Mum obliged immediately without question. My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked down at my beautiful mother, on her knees, gripping my cock, opening her mouth wider, her tongue under my head. I could feel her hot breath on my sensitive skin. From this angle it really did look like I was practically in her mouth, although in reality I was at least 2 inches away.

Her mouth got closer, maybe just an inch in it now. Shirley put her free hand on my back and very gently, almost imperceptibly, edged me forward. I slowly watched as the very end of my dick began to disappear inside my mother's mouth. Her breath seemed hotter, but we still hadn't touched yet. There was a flurry of shots, then my tip touched her wet tongue and she actually closed her mouth around me. Shirley was ecstatic, snapping away.

'Guys, this is perfect, you both look amazing, this is so hot. Mum you're doing a great job. And son, you're getting the great job.' She laughed at her joke, still taking shots, mum moved closer to me, taking more of me into her warm, wet mouth.

'No, this is going too far, mum.' I pulled myself back, out of her mouth with a popping sound as i exited and tucked myself back into my trousers.

I stood back. Shirley stopped taking shots and held the camera to her side with her head tilted.

'I can see this is going to be an issue today. You're still battling the taboos in your head.'

'You're damn right I am, you are directing my mum to do things with me, we really shouldn't be doing!' I barked back at her.

'Says who? You're both adults, you aren't hurting anyone and to be quite frank, this is.... beautiful.' She was really trying to sell this and to be fair, she was a very good sales person.

'I've told you, I've had the privilege of filming mother and son couples in the past, I'm not going to lie, I get a kick out of it. To convince a mum to handle her son for the first time, to get on her knees for the first time, to be there the first time she takes her son into her mouth and then inevitably inside her body, it is a rush for me, I find it so hot, but I'm not going to push you into anything. But at the end of the day, if we don't get the shots today, no one gets paid!'

Mum let out a little sigh, like she was admitting defeat, this wasn't going to happen, she'd still be in a financial bind, would be evicted, have nothing and be destitute at 53. That one sigh cracked my heart.

'Look, is there any other way we can do this?' I asked desperately. 'Like, you know those erotic thrillers starring Shannon Tweed or one of those Playboy models where they are only cast to get their tits out and have a sex scene every 5 minutes?'

'Yeeeeah?.' Shirley drew the word out as a question.

'Well, they aren't actually having sex, are they? It's all about camera angles and perception. So, can we do something like that, where mum and I won't actually be doing anything, but it'll look like we are.'

'I don't know, the client needs some quite graphic shots.'

'So, for those shots can we use, like, a dildo or something?'

'OK, I think I get what you're saying, but a dildo probably won't cut it, besides the only one I have is big and black, so I doubt we'd be able to fool anyone with that!' She laughed, I nervously joined her.

'But maybe I can meet you half way.'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well, we all need this to happen, so maybe the more.... graphic shots, I could sub as your mum.' My eyes must have lit up. Shirley was quite hot.

'Don't get too excited stud, I'm talking about a couple of still shots, not you fucking me.'

'Yeah, I know, but that could work, couldn't it?' I looked at mum and even though she still had a mask on, I detected something like disappointment or even jealousy maybe?

'So, I'll just sit over there and watch my son with another woman?' She said, almost pouting.

'Fraid not Bunny, you'll have to take the pictures. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. We still need shots with you both in very compromising positions. Let's not be coy here, like you said, the Playboy models don't have sex, but it really looks like they do, we still have to sell this, so if I'm going to be party to this, we have to stop all this reticence and get on with it. You both need to brace yourselves, brass tacks, I'm going to need hand job shots, blow job shots, sex in a variety of positions, yes?' she said before I could interject.

'So, you won't actually be inside your mum, but it will look like you are, but the kicker, I'm going to need a cum shot, there is no way around that, so when it comes to it, I don't want to hear any complaints, otherwise you can hand back the money and say goodbye to any future shoots, together or solo, agreed?'

We both nodded.

'You OK with your mummy touching your pee pee, now?' She asked mockingly. I pulled a face and nodded.

'Right, get back into your positions.'

I looked down, my erection had subsided somewhat.

'Can we have mum back on her knees. I'll get some wide shots from behind you both, while you, er.' She nodded down at my crotch.

'Right, Bunny, here, sonny, here.' She pulled us to where she wanted us my fly was still open, mum looked up at me and smiled. She was blushing.

'Hands on his butt, please. Like you are pulling him into your mouth.' Mum reached up and put a hand on each of my buttocks, she rocked on her knees, getting comfortable.

'Here we go hun. Just try and think of me as some old slut you found on a street corner, not your loving mother.'

It was an odd thing to say and completely unexpected, but my cock twitched back to life and started to pop through my fly.

'Ha, I knew that would work.' She giggled again, her wonderful big tits jiggled with her. I was fully erect and bobbing with my pulse, inches from her face. She was looking at me still smiling, then just leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick.

'Mum!' I said quickly, I was taken aback.

'What? Stop being so square. I told you, pretend I'm not your mum.'

'Square?' I said, 'the 1950s called, they want their insults back'

'I'll bite you if you keep on.' She said looking directly at my dick. 'OK, so stop being a pussy. We need to just do this and we can talk and deal with it later, but pleeease, can we just do as she says and get this done, I need this, baby.'

The way she said it, I wasn't 100% sure what she meant. She needs the money or the *cough cough*, personal attention.

I closed my eyes and hung my head back. Processing this day was going to take a while, I hoped it wouldn't affect our relationship, I loved my mum so much, the current situation was proof of this, as if it were needed.

I took a long, deep breath. Fuck it, I said to myself, I'd do whatever i could for her, even if it meant... well, this!

I ran my hand through her hair. She looked up at me, surprised.

'Ooo, yes, love that. Wait there, let me get behind you Bunny.' Shirley said. I'd almost forgotten she was there.

She moved around us and crouched down camera pointing at me.

'That's it, run your hand through her hair. Do that thing where you look at the ceiling again. OK, great now look down at her. Yes, great stuff. Bit more expression please sonny, you're getting a blow job, remember.'

I did everything she asked. So did mum. It was like she was on an erotic autopilot.

While Shirley was behind her, mum leant forward and kissed the end of my dick. She looked up and smiled coyly.

'Do you like that, sir?' She asked.

'Huh?'

'I'm being an escort.' She whispered conspiratorially. 'Thought you were going to pretend I was some stranger.'

'Oh right, yeah, cool, just suck me.' The words just fell out of my mouth, I was as surprised as mum. She looked at me in faux shock, her mouth hung open, then it curled into a smile.

'That's the spirit.' She said and with no more preamble, leaned forward and took me in her mouth. It caused me to prop up on my tip toes briefly and take a sharp breath. Her head didn't move, she just had me a couple of inches inside her mouth. There was a flurry of clicks from the camera.

'Woh, guys, awesome, hold it there Bunny, don't move, don't move.'

Shirley moved around us, then moved closer, back to over my shoulder.

'OK, look up Bunny, aaaaand close your lips over his cock. That's it, amazing. Now take a bit more in your mouth. Ooo that's it guys this is so hot. Now show us the head again and try to rub some of your lipstick off on him.'

Mum held me inside her, I could feel the warm wetness at the back of her mouth, then she clamped her lips down and slowly eased back. I watched my dick emerge from her wonderful lips. There was the very faintest smear of her red lipstick on my shaft.

Mum gave a big dramatic kiss to the head of my dick and Shirley, snapped furiously away.

Mum stood up, put her hand on my chest, leaned up and kissed my cheek. She then turned and walked to the couch, facing me, she sat down with her knees apart which caused her dress to stretch over her thighs and hang open. She had no underwear on. I stared between her legs. She was bald.

'Let's get a couple of shots of you pleasuring yourself first.' Shirley said. Mum lifted her butt off the couch briefly as she hiked her hem up. It was more like a tshirt now, than a dress. She looked directly at me as her hand rubbed and circled, pushing her soft skin around. She grabbed her breast with her free hand. Shirley got up close and took some shots, but mum just kept looking at me.

I walked over to her and stood between her legs. I'd kicked off my trousers, I now stood over her, with my shirt open, cock poking through the gap, as my mum looked up at me, furiously rubbing herself.

It was just about the most erotic thing I could ever have imagined. With each stroke I could feel both of our trepidation and reticence receding, my head was beginning to fill with thoughts Oedipal would have blushed at, standing before Jacosta.

I knelt between her legs, she slowed her rubbing and I leant forward and kissed her. My cock pushed into the back of her hand, if she moved it now, momentum would guide me inside her welcoming body.

I felt her hand grip me, causing electricity to shoot through my body. She positioned me so I was resting on the very top of her sex, rubbing my shaft along her opening and over her clit. She moaned. I leant forward and kissed her again, this time, our tongues met and began a dance in our mouths.

I grazed my hand along the side of her body, then over her big new tits. I rubbed over her nipple. My cock bobbed between us, occasionally touching her skin. A red mist was descending over me, I wanted to force my way into her body and fuck her right now.

I broke our kiss and looked down at her on the couch, legs open, dress hiked up over her waist, her bald pussy inviting me in. Could I really do this? I leaned in again and kissed her more tenderly, this time.

As we kissed I pulled her dress up her body, she raised her arms over her head and our mouths parted, briefly, as I lifted her dress over her and threw it on the table beside the couch. She was now completely naked before me.

Shirley's voice brought me back into the room.

'Nice,' She said, 'now let's see a bit more of you stud.' I pulled back a bit and my little head slid along my mother's opening.