Photoshoot with Desperate Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hold it there.' Shirley said and clicked away standing in front of me, focusing down between our bodies.

'OK, a bit more please.' I pulled back so my head was almost visible from between mum's legs.

'And back down again.' I obeyed on autopilot. 'Let's do it once more, come back out and then down again, so your pelvises are squashed together.' I did as she asked.

'This looks great, really looks like you're giving it to her.' I looked down at mum's face, she was flushed and trying to control her breathing. Her tits looked like they were expanding and deflating with each breath.

'OK, can we have mum straddling you now.' I moved next to her on the couch and sat down, Shirley was now over my shoulder. Mum took a second, but eventually heaved herself up and in one tentative, fluid motion swung her leg over me. My hard on was laying flat on the bottom of my stomach.

'OK, let's have a couple shots of you holding his cock just by your pussy.' Before I could comprehend what was happening, mum reached down and wrapped her little hand around my cock and moved it so it pointed directly up at her pussy, so it almost touched. She looked down at me with a strange expression on her face, like she was being made to do it at gun point and had no choice but to comply. She looked so beautiful in that moment, her blonde hair falling over her face, her big blue eyes, glassy and almost vacant as she peered down at me.

Shirley snapped away, circling us, getting every angle she could capturing this intimate moment between us. She must have taken over a hundred shots of us already, easily.

'Now sit down Bunny.' She let the request hang in the air. For a moment mum stared straight into my eyes, then after a few seconds, she tentatively looked up at Shirley, apparently unsure about the direction she'd just received after the conversation we'd all had only minutes ago (but seemed like a lifetime now!).

'Just sit on his stomach and slide back as far as you can. His dick won't be visible, but it'll look like your boy is buried deep inside you, ok?' Mum nodded, then looked down at me again. I smiled awkwardly at her, as she pushed my dick behind her and again, it nestled between her butt cheeks. I was so hard it was actually a little bit painful when she slid back. I grimaced. Mum gasped as she realised how uncomfortable I was, then put her hand over her mouth. Shirley just continued to circle us, taking pictures.

'That was amazing guys, your faces were perfect, you're really getting into this, huh?' Shirley said snapping yet more shots.

'No, I think I'm hurting him,' mum turned her attention back to me, 'are you OK sweetie?'

'Yes, I'm fine, you just moved back too quickly.' I lied. In all honesty she had strained my hard on as she pushed it down between her buttocks, pointing towards my knees, with her weight along my length, the exact opposite of where it wanted to point!

'OK, well, move around on the couch, I'll get some shots from behind you, so you'll have to move him anyway.' Shirley said, somewhat sympathetically.

Mum took her weight off me and naturally my cock sprang up and rested on my lower abdomen, mum immediately sat down on it. I looked down and her lips had parted and my dick was emerging from between them. If I came right now, I'd take out one of my eyes!

'OK, can you move back a bit Bunny, towards me.' Shirley asked as another flurry of clicks filled the air. 'Nice, now slide up a bit.'

Mum was moving her pussy along my aching cock. She was greasing my length and I was helpless beneath her. At that moment all I wanted to do was pull her up my body and push her back down sliding inside her as she went and I didn't care who was watching or who would see.

That's great guys, these shots look amazing, we might not need anything too graphic, but...' She paused.

Mum was still looking down at me. 'But what?' She asked without breaking eye contact with me.

'Well, there is the small matter of the money shot.' Shirley replied.

'The what?' Mum asked coyly.

'The money shot babe, your boy is going to have to cum for you.'

I could feel myself blushing, mum just raised her eye brows. I honestly didn't think it would be an issue, I thought I could cum at any second.

'Anyway, Shirley continued, 'we're getting ahead of ourselves, we still have a couple of other things we need.'

'Like what?' Mum asked.

'Well, we have the BJ pics, but, well, he didn't really reciprocate.'

'Oh, I don't mind that, haven't we tortured him enough for one day?' Mum said. Shirley laughed.

'Oh Bunny, it's not about you babe, we're doing this for a client, not your sexual arousal!' It was mum's turn to blush. 'There is a script for every shoot, whether the pictures are used or not. It goes, the set up, BJ, guy goes down on girl, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, anal, back to missionary, BJ then cum shot. Not necessarily in that exact order, but each base needs to be touched.'

'Well, I can tell you right now, he's not fucking my arse.' Mum said indignantly.

'Er, do I get a say,' I said from beneath her, 'I'm not into anal either, it's a massive turn off, I don't want to do that with a girlfriend, never mind my own mother!'

Mum smiled at me, like she was proud of me or something. She touched my cheek and pinched it softly as only a mother can.

'OK, well, honestly? I don't think we'll need the anal shots. Let's get a couple doggy shots and some pained expressions from mum and we should be good. So, Bunny, get up, kneel in front of him.'

Mum did just that, she swung her leg over me and stood up, then knelt right between my legs.

'No babe, other way around, like he's fucking you from behind.'

'Oh, yeah, right.' Mum said, slightly embarrassed. I stood up and she put one knee on the couch and leaned over the arms. Her magnificent new tits hung there, she turned her head around and asked coyly, 'like this.'

'Yes, that's good.' I managed, looking at her on all fours with her arse pointing up at me.

'OK, positions.' Shirley said.

I moved into position behind her. She was completely on display to me. Her pink lips looked so enticing I was in half a mind to just bury myself between them and back inside where I had come from.

I edged closer and put my hands on the soft skin of her hips.

'That's it, come on, let's get a wriggle on.' Shirley encouraged. Mum turned her head and looked at me. Our expressions mirrored each other, trepidation but complete submission to Shirley's directions.

I edged closer and our skin came into contact. I was almost fully erect, my little head was pushing against the very top of my mum's pussy. I could tell from her back rising and falling around her shoulders, she was breathing deeply, her head dropped and hung there. I closed my eyes.

'Hold it!' Shirley suddenly yelled. I opened my eyes in surprise and saw mum's head rise at the same time. Shirley ran around to the back of the couch and leant on my shoulder as she held her camera down my chest.

'Well, I need to get what I can, if you won't slip inside her, I need to get shots of you like this.' She whispered in my ear, she turned the digital display on the camera to my face and showed me the shot she'd just taken. It did look like my cock was just inside her. I felt my dick twitch.

'Now, move closer, so it looks like you are almost all the way inside your mum.' Shirley whispered into my ear again. I automatically obeyed. Edging closer, I felt my dick slide along her lips and rub up her skin over her bald public area.

'That's it stud. How does that feel? Wouldn't you like to push it inside her? Feel free, I don't think she'd complain, I definitely won't.' Her mouth was right up against my ear as hot air flowed around the shape of my ear, 'Go on' She mouthed soundlessly. I hesitated. I looked down, it would be so easy, pull back a bit and reposition myself then ease forward into her hot, wet depths. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I wasn't sure I could do it.

Shirley kept snapping away. I pulled my dick up and nestled it between mum's buttocks, so Shirley could get some shots from below. I became acutely aware that either mum or I was moving ever so slightly so the skin of my dick was stretching and retracting along her arse. I honestly couldn't tell if I was doing it, if she was doing it or if it was a bit of both us.

'Guys this is so hot. Right we need some make out shots, then you need to go down on her and then finally, the money shot.' Shirley said matter-of-factly.

Mum stood up, my cock grazed along her leg then poked her in the stomach as she stood directly in front of me. She looked up into my eyes, smiling, then wrapped her arms around me.

'We're doing it honey, we're going to get through this.' She tip toed and kissed my cheek, causing my dick to rub all the way down her stomach as I bent my knees to meet her.

She pulled away and we automatically leaned in and kissed tenderly. I pulled her close, squashing her boobs into my chest and my cock into her stomach.

Our tongues danced together in each of our mouths. My hands slid down her back and over her buttocks and I cupped each one in my hands and pulled her to me. I manoeuvred us towards a nearby wall and pushed her lightly against it, without breaking our kiss. One of her hands found my cock and began to stroke it, I pulled away a bit so she could work and, probably more importantly, Shirley could get shots.

Still cupping her right buttock, I ran my right hand over her stomach then down towards her pussy. She stroked me faster as my middle finger ran over her clit and pushed down between the wet folds. I slid a finger inside her. She moaned into my mouth. I flicked my finger inside her. I could feel ot at that point, whilst standing there making out and fingering my mum, we would be having sex very soon, there was no way around it. With the ridiculous situation we were acting out, both naked, Shirley's hot breath, whispering in my ear every chance she got, the destination was son inside mother.

She let go of me, to wrap her arms around my neck as we kissed. After a moment or 2, I moved around, so I was now standing behind her. I still had my hand between her legs, I cupped her left breast as my cock was pressed into her back. She leant back and turned her head so we could kiss.

Shirley knelt right in front of us taking shots.

Mum turned around and raised her hand to my cheek, she kissed me again, but we had to move on.

'That. Was. Incredible, guys. Let's move on though. Can we have mum on her back on the couch.'

I knew what was coming. I'd seen enough porn and hardcore magazines to know how it worked. You got the initial clothed shots, then the oral shots, either blow job first or guy eating the girl, then on to the sex. Well, we'd got most of everything else, but now it was now my turn. Mum had gone down on me, now I was to reciprocate. I took a deep breath.

She was back on the couch, legs wide open, completely naked exposing herself to me. She looked into my eyes, no embarrassment, no coyness.

'OK, get in there boy,' Shirley said over her shoulder after she'd got some graphic close up shots.

I gulped, edging forward, I put a hand on her knee as I knelt on the rug in front of her, she lifted her feet off the floor and propped them on the couch and there I was, face to face, as it were, to my entrance to the world.

I looked up at mum, her face was beginning to contort slightly as she rubbed herself, she breathlessly moaned, her brow was furrowed.

I hooked both my hands under her thighs and moved closer. I stuck out my tongue as Shirley took shots over my shoulder.

I could smell mum's musky scent. She smelt like perfume and sweat.

'Nice, a bit closer, stick your tongue out further, that's it, can we have some contact please.'

I gulped. Her voice was starting to fade into the background again as she barked orders. I shut off my brain and leant forward.

The tip of my tongue was millimetres from her skin and she physically shuddered, as i breathed out and expelled hot air on her most intimate of areas. I wanted to return the favour to her, but something seemed to be holding me back. We'd come this far, it seemed ridiculous that I was still struggling with the predicament. If I left the thinking to my little head I'd have been balls deep in my own mother half an hour ago!

I won't deny that I had thought of her in the past, mostly by accident, but being on holiday with her once and seeing her in a tiny 2 piece bikini awoke something in me and on occasion, I played out fantasies with her in that same 2 piece. Now here I was, all but given the green light, but trepidation held me by the ankles, not letting me go too far.

Shirley was snapping away from all sorts of angles, up close, at a distance, from behind my head, over mum's shoulder looking down at me. I had to position my tongue in different poses. I could see mum's chest rise and fall, her breathing becoming heavier.

'OK, when you're ready, shall we get some up close intimate shots? Only fair, you've had your turn.' Shirley said.

I looked up at mum, her brow was furrowed, she was lost in the moment. She reached down and ran her hand through my hair, grabbing me at the back of my head and pulling me towards her.

My mouth made contact and I could not avoid it any longer, I pursed my lips and kissed her, which made her pull my head towards her and push her groin to my mouth simultaneously. I opened my mouth and my tongue found its way between her folds and into her hot wet hole.

'Amazing. Yes, guys. That's it. Can I see your tongue?' Shirley hovered around behind me, her voice appearing over both of my shoulders every few seconds with more instructions, like I had a devil on each shoulder whispering in my ears.

I was openly going down on my mum now. My tongue flicked and probed at her most intimate area, I licked and gently sucked her skin paying extra attention to her clit. There was a flurry of clicks that seemed to be coming from all angles.

'Ohhh, you're going to make me cum, oh no, no, no, you're going to make me cum baby.'

I kept up my oral assault, on the grounds that I was waiting to be instructed to stop. But nothing came, if I'm honest, I'd zoned out over the past few minutes, I couldn't even hear the camera shutter anymore.

Mum had her head back looking up at the ceiling, her hand was still in my hair pulling me into her. Her breath was short and ragged, her magnificent new tits raised up and fell with each breath.

Out of the corner of my eye Shirley came into view. I was still concentrating on the task at hand but could tell she was holding a device and pointing it at me. There was no clicking sounds though. My eyes refocused as I turned my head to look at her my tongue still buried in my mum's pussy, and I looked directly into the camera as she filmed us. She winked at me and held her finger up to her lips. To be honest, at this point I didn't care. I'm not sure how happy mum would feel about being filmed rather than just photographed. She still had her mask on, so I figured, what the hell.

I smiled.

'What are you doing, young man?' Shirley asked.

'I'm licking my mum's pussy.' I said back to her. Mum's other hand was cupping one of her tits.

'Is that right? You're eating your mother's cunt? You naughty boy. And how does your mum feel about her son going down on her?' Shirley continued.

'Oh my god Shirl, I love it. This is amazing, I'll do it, whatever you need, for whoever you want, I'll do it.'

'You'll do what?' Shirley asked cooly.

In between ragged breaths mum replied, 'your clients.... want to see.... a mother and her son... I'll do it.... we'll do it....'

She was speaking for me now apparently. I blew a raspberry on her lips and she let out a sharp yelp, then laughed.

'You bastard, I wasn't expecting that!' I smiled up at her from between her legs. The last time I'd been here was the day I was born. She reached down and put both her hands on my cheeks, squashing my face, then pulling me up her body she pulled my face to hers and planted a big kiss on my lips. I hovered above her as she kissed me. She opened her mouth and I mirrored her, our tongues met and explored each other. My dick bobbed inches from her.

Not breaking the kiss, we stood together, again holding each other close. I loved the feeling of her big tits pressed up against me.

'OK, nice, guys this is perfect.' Shirley said from our right.

Mum stayed on her tip toes, the smile left her face and a look of lust replaced it. Slowly she leaned into me and I crooked my neck down and our lips met. Without preamble, we started to make out like lovers. Our mouths opened and we kissed tenderly, our tongues met and explored each other. We kissed like this for a minute or so, with Shirley hovering all around us. Without realising, my hands had found their way down to her butt and caressed her arse, pulling her into me, pressing my dick harder into her stomach.

There was a large solid table right next to the other end of the couch. I manoeuvred us towards it. After a couple of mirror signal manoeuvre moments, we made it over and I pushed her against it.

As I made out with my mother I felt her hand around my cock, lightly stroking me.

She broke the kiss and looking into my eyes she nodded expectantly. I could only assume this meant she wanted me to reciprocate, so I ran a finger from her nipple, circling it, then stroking down her body, between her legs, my middle finger slid effortlessly between her folds and inside her. She gasped and squeezed my dick pulling me down to her face with her other hand. We kissed again.

She broke the kiss and stared lustfully into my eyes from only a few inches away.

'Help me up.' She put her arms around my neck and I grabbed her hips as she hopped up onto the table. She kissed me again, tenderly as she pulled me towards her. I bent at my knees and felt my head make contact with her skin. Keeping her left hand around my neck, she began to stroke my cock. She didn't look at me, keeping her head down, she stroked me, then she leant back a bit, pulling me towards her as she went, she positioned me right at her opening, she rubbed me along her slit, I adjusted my position and felt the tip get enveloped by my mum's pussy, then, as she let go of me to put both her hands around my neck she parted her legs further and wrapped them around my waist. Digging her heels into my bum, she pulled me closer to her. My cock slid further inside her. I eased myself forward and felt myself slipping deeper into the hot, wet warmth of my mother.

She let go of me and lay back on the table. I looked down at her, she nodded at me almost imperceptibly, with a mix of fear and ecstasy on her face.

We had both got on the train to 'No Return' and fallen asleep in the carriage and missed our station by about 15 stops and were now shooting full pelt to the end of the line, where we'd have to disembark and make a new life together that hopefully wouldn't have one or other of us feeling the need to jump in front of the train as it made it's way back to normality without us.

I looked at her, on her back, gazing up at me with eyes wide and mouth slightly parted, her legs open, knees out to the side, big new tits sitting full on her chest. A haze had descended over me, I was almost on autopilot, it was like an out of body experience, like I was watching from above, a guy who looked like me, practically naked, kneeling between my mum's legs.

There had been no instruction or admonition for a while, either from Shirley or my internal conscience, that seemed to be on a lunch break.

I slowly eased forward and the wetness that had enveloped my head, worked down the shaft. I reached out and grabbed her left tit, her nipple hard in my palm. She put her hand on my hip and pulled me forward.