All Comments on 'Phyllis'

by leefury

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off, who is Peggy! She is mentioned at the beginning of the story with no character development. You don’t provide ages for your two main characters. From what I can determine Ron is between 48 and 65+. Phyllis is 4 or 5 years older than Ron. You don’t mention that Phyllis’s big tits are hanging down past her waist at her present age!

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

Thank you! You write extremely well. I enjoyed it thoroughly and very much like Goldilocks' porridge, it was just right in almost all respects. There was a bit of a back story for both, it had some very touching scenes in it--but not "frantic" sex like a couple of teens in heat. In my opinion, if it had a weakness, it was the all too quick ending. But perhaps this will serve as a springboard to another story about them? I wish I could write as well as you!

51Woodie51Woodiealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story until they're in bed and about to have sex them all of sudden it's morning.... Something get left out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so very well written. it's refreshing to find new writers who can make you feel as if the story is yours to tell. I think we all have a phylis in our past we quietly long for. well done 5 *.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

struktur, struktur und noch mehr struktur

dieser geschichte fehlt es daran gewaltig

namen und informationen werden willkürlich in den raum geworfen

alleine der versuch das zu lesen war absolut kein vergnügen

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Great story- could be perfect. principle- principal, regiment-regimen, plus a few other errors.

leefuryleefuryalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Peggy is Margret for those who don't know. Just as Dick is often short for Richard.

As for not elaborating on the sexual ending, I no longer do that. If you read the end of Meagan, to do that more fully but as a general rule, I find the imagination of the reader is better at filling in the details as they would have them. I am pleased at the positive reviews and for those who voted. Thank you. I did not write this for publishing. My writing is an exorcism of my sexual frustration in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleefury@leefury
Born in small town west of the big city. Wonderful childhood which solidified my love of the outdoors along with the magic of mythical England, as me mum was a Brit war bride and we children use to receive such amazing Christmas gifts from across the water. I have always lo...