Physical Education

Story Info
My teacher crush.
806 words
4.07
11.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
80 Followers

The costume party was pretty basic, dancing and drinks. The same old people from school, so in leaving I wasn't missing much. I pop over to the gas station before heading home and bump into him buying beer. Still so hot, athletic, trim, smoldering. I notice he's already had a few, so I offer to give him a ride. He accepts and I tingle with excitement. I hadn't seen him since last year before leaving school at graduation and I've always had such an eye for him. This presented the perfect opportunity to chat and flirt without others around like they'd always been.

We start driving along when he says he's not ready to go home yet and wants to have a few more beers. So I pull into the marina to park. It's late so there's no other cars around in the moderately lit parking lot. I put some music on low so we can talk then light up a joint.

We made small talk, "How have you been?", "What have you been up to since graduation?" etc.

He comments on my outfit. Classic school girl complete with pig tails, plaid skirt, white knee high socks, and a white thin top with a plunging button line. The top fit snug to where my perfect 19 year old tits could pop that top button off at anytime and my world beneath would peek out. His comment was both nervous and playful insinuating that it was "hot" with a smirk.

I move in the driver's seat to put out the boob and my skirt shifts revealing my nether region adorned with a white lace thong. I catch a glimpse of him looking and he cracks a shy smile, so I sink deeper into it so he can get a better view. I could tell he was nervous, having been one of my teachers and all.

I speak to put him at ease. "It's okay, we're both adults, no harm in looking."

I start to rub my clit through my thong and pop open that top button of my top. The girls are perky and pushed up against each other showing themselves off. I could see he was already aroused from the outline in his pants. I move my thong aside to rub my clit more, then trail down further south to finger myself for his viewing pleasure. He could not look away and I was so wet from the excitement of being watched, the anticipation.

I told him to take out his cock so I could watch him touch himself for me. My needy pussy became so wet with every stroke of his thick cock. I open my legs spread eagle propping my right leg up on the seat back so he could see all of me. We watched and touched for a short time, feeding off of those soft lustful moans. My wet pussy sounds were audible over the soft volume of music as I penetrated myself with my fingers. He was rock hard with excitement.

I grew impatient and couldn't take this view only game any longer.

"Can I suck your cock?" I ask with eager lips.

He let go of it leaning back a bit in the passenger seat. I position myself on all fours so my mouth was lined up over his lap and prop my right leg up on the seat back exposing my wet pussy to his reach. I tell him to finger fuck me while I swallow his cock. He penetrates my soaked pussy with two fingers, my plentiful juices are dripping down his fingers and wrist with each motion. I use my left hand leverage my weight on the passenger door armrest while my right hand takes hold of his shaft for some light stroking. I lower my head down putting his throbbing hard cock in my mouth and his delicious pleasure sounds fill my car.

I suck his cock head harder...faster. He moans deeply putting his right hand on my head. I stop stroking and take him deeper into my mouth, into my throat, still keeping that rhythm he's been enjoying. He's increased the pace and vigor fingering me, rubbing my clit, then alternating back to my pussy making me quiver. I cum so hard with convulsing spasms.

He tells me he's close and asks if I would swallow his load as I suck his juicy magnificent cock. Releasing a deep grunt, he cums and starts thrusting his hips, each time shooting warm ribbons to the back of my throat. I swallow him down until he's emptied of every last drop. As he recovers, he pulls his hand back out from under my skirt to find it marinated in my cum. As it seeps down his wrist, he brings his fingers to his mouth to taste my nectar.

artgasim
artgasim
80 Followers