Pi

Story Info
Secret sex at a party.
1.3k words
4.07
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Pi in ages. She and I had been flirting, via text message and e-mail, since September, and had hoped to meet for lunch some day to chat, but nothing had worked out. A mutual friend was hosting a "pre-New Year's Eve" party, and we agreed to go, primarily for the chance to see each other. Our friend had just moved into a brand new house in one of the most distant suburbs of the city; I hitched a ride with Andrea, another friend of mine who lives nearer downtown, and we arrived, fashionably late, a few minutes after Pi.

Once we had drinks in hand, and had been given the grand tour, we got down to some serious catching up. Pi, Andrea, and I got along extremely well. I didn't want Andrea to feel left out, but I could feel the attraction Pi and I had to each other. It was a warmth that seemed to envelope my body as we chatted; I could feel myself unable to stop smiling as we talked. Soon, Andrea excused herself to use the washroom. I sat by Pi, enjoying the sense of privacy, when she took my hand and whispered "So, Handsome, where are those kisses you promised me?" She had sent me a text message that ended "hugs," and I had responded with "hugs AND kisses." I wasn't sure where this was going, but it promised to be fun - we enjoyed teasing each other on a sexual level, and this was the next logical step.

I felt we needed a little more privacy. The basement would be unfinished for a few more months, but our hostess had done her best to turn it into a dance floor of sorts. Just behind us, a curtain covered an alcove which lead down a sort of hallway to a root cellar under the front of the house. I took Pi's hand, pulled the curtain aside, and ushered her in. The walls showed insulation over concrete foundation - not beautiful, but warm enough. I led her down to the end of the hallway, and turned to face her. She was smiling up at me, practically glowing with happiness. She is a very spiritual woman, with huge resources of inner strength and peace, and when I was with her, I felt nothing could go wrong. I leaned down, a little, and kissed her gently on the lips. I was, at first, very tentative - I thought this might still be part of our little game. But it felt so natural, and so right, that I left my hesitation behind and we both let instinct take over.

I had the impression she didn't get kissed as often as she should have; I decided to try to make up for some of what she had been missing. I left the warmth of her lips to trail kisses across her cheeks and down her neck. She quivered, but didn't offer any objection. I kissed every inch of her face and neck, and the exposed parts of her shoulders and chest. She sighed. "Mmmm, that's nice." It was quiet, but heartfelt; I think I had payed more attention to her in time since we had met upstairs than her husband did in a year. His loss!

We spent a long time kissing in that private hallway; it seemed to belong just to us. Andrea must have had her suspicions about us; at least, she knew enough not to come looking.

She whispered to me. "I need something more!"

I liked where this was going. I reached down, undid her pants, and slid them down a little. If anyone saw us, there would be almost no doubt as to what we were up to, but she could still pull her clothes up quickly. I let my hand slide up her leg and reached beneath her. I rubbed, very gently at first, against her panties, then I slipped my finger inside them. I kissed her again, while my finger slid from back to front and back, carrying her nectar as it went. Soon, I had coaxed enough of her wetness to really get started, and started to rub, gently, against her clitoris.

She stiffened, unused to this attention. I think that if her husband had ever known to treat a woman like this, he had long ago forgotten. She kissed back hungrily. I was happy to respond in kind. I longed to taste her, to take her, to show her how much I liked her, but for now, this was good. We were both enjoying the mood, and some things are much better with a bed and a door that locks!

I continued to rub against her, now gently, now a little harder. The angle was a little awkward, but I could keep this up for a while yet. I pulled my lips away from her and whispered to her.

"I wish we could be completely alone!"

She nodded, and smiled.

"What would you do if we were?"

It was a fair question. Unfortunately, concentrating on the task at hand, I did not have a ready answer. I stalled for time.

"More than finger you, that's for sure."

She giggled, but I knew that my non-answer wasn't very satisfying, so I put my lips to hers again, hoping to distract her. My mind raced - I could think of a great many fun things I could do with her, given more time and more privacy. But I couldn't say them all!

I pulled back, and whispered again.

"Still curious?"

"Yeah, Baby," she answered.

I put my lips very close to her ear. Not that I thought anyone would overhear, I just wanted to provide a greater sense of intimacy.

"Do you like where my hand is?"

She said "Ummm," and nodded.

"My lips want to go there sometime too. And, especially, my tongue." All true - I have an almost embarrassingly powerful fixation on oral sex! I kept talking.

"My tongue wants to go exploring!"

"Whereabouts?" She asked.

"Everywhere."

As I said it, I let my finger slide up her behind and caressed her gently.

"In fact, I can picture myself licking every inch of your body. I think it's nice picture. Too bad today's not the day."

I tilted my head downward and ran my tongue along the front of her neck. It felt both strange and completely natural. She put her arms around me, and held me tight. My hand continued to work busily between her legs - it was a little awkward, but I wasn't ready to stop yet.

She relinquished her hold on me, and I felt her hand running over my crotch..She cupped her hand around me over my clothes and squeezed, gently, quite impressed with my size and hardness. Her fingers went searching for my fly, but I moved her hand away, whispering "I'll have take a rain check -- tonight is all about you."

She knew she couldn't be disappointed by my attitude. "Kiss me, Sweetie!" she enjoined. As I leaned in to take advantage of the invitation, I felt her hand join mine below. Without saying a word, she guided me to where she wanted me to be, and we began to work together. Our kiss became more and more passionate as she approached the moment of climax. I tried to pay attention to my hand, to make sure it was still doing what she had indicated, while my lips and tongue caressed hers. Suddenly, she pulled her face away from mine. She exhaled, stifling a quiet but satisfying moan. Breathing in, she took my hand in hers and brought it between us.

"Thanks -- I really can't tell you how much I needed that!"

I smiled, glad to help. As she pulled her cloths back on, I licked my fingers off, enjoying a last taste of her nectar.

We cuddled and kissed for a few more minutes, and decided it was high time to return to the party.