PI Double Cross

Story Info
Private eye confirms wife's affair, takes liberty himself.
848 words
3.03
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce, as your private investigator I thought it would be good send you an update on what I discovered about your wife Sherry.

Through my surveillance I've been able to capture a variety of important things regarding her activity.. First Bruce, that is right, she has been meeting a lover when you're out of town. With my skill and resources I've captured her in various places around your home. The most compelling video captures are of your wife preparing for her shower and finishing afterwards as she gets ready to join her lover in bed. I enjoyed the opportunity to capture this valuable video of your beautiful wife.

To give you a summary, what I've witnessed is how she prepares for when her lover visits her. She goes thru a thorough routine of preparing her lovely body, then presents herself to him as he waits in your bed. Bruce, even I am taken back by her beauty, her shapely body, and lovely features thru capturing her completely nude and viewing the video evidence, I've viewed her lovely full-thighs, her full hips, and ample ass. She has a sexy tummy and it is eye-catching to view the curvy shape. But her best feature her lovely big tits. They hang beautifully natural from her body and her nipples are very eye-catching.

I've been able to capture her moving about the bathroom naked, so the rear view of her ass and thighs is very clear, as well as side views, front views of her nude, yes complete frontal nudity showing everything from her beautiful tits to that lovely natural hairy covered pussy.

I've captured her both prior to bath, and after. I've also captured different positions, if she's moved about by her vanity, in the mirror as she prepares her naked body for her bath. As she moved about I've caught her bending over reaching for items, and doing prep for her shower. The back side views of her body are amazing and it makes me want her to, yes I must admit the beautiful video captures make me want to have her, just like her lover gets to after her bath. From behind you can see her ass of course, but certain views also allow you to see her pussy. I love when she bends over like that.

I know it's difficult but to hear this but you must think about that Bruce, think about how she presents her naked body to him after she's finished. She walks from the bathroom into the bedroom completely naked showing her body to him and presenting herself to him. From there it's usually hours of sex. He stays a long time and explores and enjoys your wife's naked body.

Unfortunately I couldn't catch video of their sexual play, but I know he's giving her lots of pleasure and likely eating her pussy, feeling, squeezing, and sucking her big tits.

From what I can gather from their sexual interaction, he is a real stallion. I'm positive that he has a big cock and that he's using it on her to give her amazing pleasure. If she's only used to your small cock, feeling him push his cock into your wife is an unbelievable joy and I'm sure she is addicted to it. One thing I do know for sure, she mounts him, impaling herself on his enormous cock and gets completely filled. Then she rides him seeking to experience all she can on his manhood. All the while he is deep inside her stretching her pussy and giving her pleasure, fulfilling her needs.

In a review of the video and pictures I've captured my favorite View is when she turns around and is facing the camera. The view of those lovely big tits, her curves, full hips and then hairy pussy have caused me to do the unthinkable. Yes Bruce, I've broken my client private privilege and started a relationship with the Sherry myself. Her body is irresistible, but you know that don't you. Your suspicions were correct and you know that men cannot resist her.

That's why my conclusion is that it's going to be hard to take any action. She's come to a point in her life where she needs good bull lovers with nice big cocks. Since I fit that description, I'll just be giving you my final bill and then I too will become a bull for Sherry. We are now meeting on a regular basis so I can fuck that nice tight pussy and enjoy her incredible body.

Bruce, I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do. Men want that body of hers, they want to undress her and explore her curves, they want to remove her bra so they can feel touch, kiss, and suck those big beautiful tits, and they want to slide her leggings off and her panties so they can explore and enjoy her tight pussy.

My best advice to you is read up on the cuckold lifestyle. Go to understand what it means to be a cuckold and also prepare yourself for the inevitable.