Picking Up the Vibe

Story Info
I met Jen at her job and gave her more work to do later.
1.9k words
4.4
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made eye contact with Jen when I was headed for the bathroom. I immediately thought she was cute and smiled. Jen returned the eye contact and smiled at me.

When I came back to my table, my food was being dropped off. I barely remembered the meal, however, because I was looking at Jen every time she passed through my station. And she looked at me and smiled a few more times.

I walked up to the bar to order another beer. After I told the bartender my order, Jen came directly behind the bar to grab some cups.

"They have you running all over the place don't they?" I offered. She set the cups down on the bar and smiled again.

"Oh, you noticed that too? I thought it was only me seeing how much I'm killing myself tonight," she laughed. She put her hand out. "I'm Jen by the way." I took her hand and squeezed slightly as I shook it.

"What time do you get to stop running tonight?" I asked, still holding her hand.

"We close at 10 so, 10:30?" She pulled her hand away but only to pick her cups back up. "Do you want to meet me at the bar next door around then?"

"Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth," I smiled. Jen came back out from the bar to head across the restaurant again.

"See you later," her words floated back to me as she was already a few steps ahead by the time I heard it. I looked at my watch and decided it was early enough to go home, freshen up, and then drive back over.

I finished my beer at the bar first.

I pulled back into the parking lot where her restaurant and the aforementioned bar was located a few hours later. I was fully expecting nothing: she might have gone home, she might not be as into me as I thought, she might be busy with her friends, etc.

I pulled open the front door and entered into the blue illuminated space. The place had less than 10 people there, which was to be expected for a random weekday and it being relatively early. I was so busy looking around that I almost didn't notice Jen waving to me from the bar in front of me.

"Glad to see I'm not worth standing up," she said as I pulled up a seat next to her.

"I was thinking I'd be the one getting stood up. Not every day that you read eye contact correctly and get a date the same night." The bartender approached. Can I get a tequila on the rocks please? Just a single. Thank you."

Jen was holding her beer bottle loosely in her hands. She wore dark dreads underneath a gray bandana. She had a peach tank on and a skirt that barely contained a nicely shaped ass. A tattoo peaked from under her skirt and she also had a few tattoos on her left arm. She smiled at me and rested her teeth on her bottom lip.

"Oh, so someone hurt you," she laughed. I'm sure I looked confused. "Tequila on the rocks is not the go-to drink of a well-adjusted guy." I smiled back.

"Or maybe it's the drink of someone who knows what he likes and the drink itself makes him feel a little bit more alive than usual," I replied.

"Well, I like that you know what you want. I got that vibe from when you came in earlier." The bartender replaced Jen's empty beer with a new one. She picked it up and took a good drink, all while holding eye contact with me. "I've needed to get my brains fucked out for weeks and I'm sick of my vibrator," she whispered.

She put her hand on my leg and caressed it, wasting no time moving to my now hardening dick. "Not too bad." She took my hand and put it on her legs. My hand now on the leg tattoo, I started rubbing her thigh firmly.

"Are you going to finish that beer?" I asked as I downed the rest of my drink. Jen shook her head and started to get up and I followed. I tossed thirty dollars on the bar for our drinks. As we headed for the door, I took my hand from her back and gave her ass a solid squeeze.

"Shit," she hissed as we walked out to our cars. "I'll follow you to your place."

A ridiculously long thirteen minutes later, she was locking her door and following me inside of my apartment. She walked in, set her bag on my couch, and turned back to face me.

"Jen," I began. "You're about to hear some things. You're cool with that?" She folded her arms and smirked.

"I was hoping for more of that instead of that smooth bullshit you said earlier." She lifted her tank over her head and dropped it. Her tits were nice with big areolas.

"You liked it," I laughed. I was pulling off my own clothes. "Leave the skirt on, take the panties off."

"I took them off in the car." I grabbed Jen and immediately squeezed my hands into her huge ass cheeks. Our lips met briefly, with both of us doing more teasing than kissing. I then took her face in my hands.

"Get on your knees," I ordered. Jen eagerly got down on the floor next to my couch. Her face was right next to my extremely ready cock.

Before I could say more, Jen's mouth was on my dick. She licked it with urgency, starting with the head and then working her way down both sides. When she got to the base of my dick, she started flicking her tongue on me back and forth while stroking me firmly. Then she did the same with my balls, which is normally enough to send me.

"Give me your mouth," I instructed. Jen licked me from my balls up to my tip before she opened her mouth. She easily made it halfway down my dick before repeating the motion. She kept a firm grip at the base of my cock the entire time.

I reached behind Jen and grabbed a handful of her hair. I then proceeded to slowly fuck her mouth.

"Is this what you wanted me to do, have my way with your mouth?" Jen nodded as I slowly picked up the pace. "You love how nasty you are, don't you? You should. You should be proud that you know what you want. It's so fucking hot."

The sounds of Jen gagging on my dick filled the air. I closed my eyes and squeezed her hair tighter. I stopped mouth fucking her and pulled my dick out. I stroked myself quickly and aimed for her neck and chest, I shot a large load on her chest, and the next one hit her neck. A third hit her other breast, with the rest falling to the floor.

Jen stood up and walked over to pick up her clothes.

"I wasn't finished," I said as I rolled a condom on. "Bend over the couch." She turned around with a smile and went over the couch. Her ass opened up and I could see how wet her pussy was already.

I walked up behind her, lined myself up with her, and then shoved my entire length inside of her.

"So how long has it been, Jen?" I thrusted into her hard again

"Oh, oh, shit, probably about, shit, four?" I had both hands on her hips, squeezing every time I thrust back inside of her.

"Must have been a long four weeks, huh?" I smacked her ass. "How does that pussy feel now?"

"Fuck!" Jen moved one hand along the couch but brought the other behind her back. "Hold it, shit!" I held the arm tight behind her back.

"Oh, you really are nasty. Mixing your pain and pleasure. Do you like that I have your arm pinned while I'm fucking you?"

"Y-Yes," Jen agreed.

"Good girl. "You feel so good baby. I love the way that you're letting me stretch you out,"

"Stretch me out more," she begged. I stopped my pace and let go of her arm. I lifted her right leg and I felt her open even wider for me. I squeezed her ass again and started giving her slower, harder strokes.

"Oh wow, right there," she babbled. Her ass jiggled nicely every time I would push deep inside her. Jen stopped throwing it back at me. Her pussy tightened and she was squeezing the couch as hard as she could. Her breath quickened and she raised her head up with pleasure. "Ungh! Oh wow, oh my god!" she said in bursts.

I pulled my cock out and watched her ride out the rest of her orgasm. She looked back at me and bit her lip again.

"Lay down on the couch." She pushed herself off the side and moved to lie back on the cushions, spreading her legs.

"I want to make you cum again." She rubbed what was left from my first load over her tits. I felt myself get harder.

I crouched in front of her and slid by cock up and down her wetness and Jen moaned in approval when I made contact with her clitoris. I moved my hands to her shoulders as I slid myself back inside of her fully. She moaned contentedly and locked eyes with me again. She moved my left hand to the bottom of her throat.

"Squeeze my throat please." Her eyes fluttered closed as I granted her request. She had both hands on my hips. "Make me come again with you."

I closed my own eyes, concentrating on how wet Jen's pussy was and how deep she was taking me. Each moan drove me crazier than the last and I wasn't shy about voicing how much I was enjoying fucking her.

"I love choking you when I'm buried deep inside your pussy." She reopened her eyes and bit her lip again, earning her even harder thrusts.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good." Jen's hands moved from my hips to her nipples and she started squeezing them in time with my thrusts. "I'm going to come again, oh, oh, right there, right there..."

I took my hand away from her throat and pressed down on her shoulders, pinning her in place. My orgasm built quickly in unison with hers and I moaned loudly as I released inside of her, filling the condom. I collapsed on top of Jen and moved my hands to her hips and ass, rubbing and caressing as we both regained our senses from coming together.

I slowly continued to fuck her, even as my erection lessened. She was smiling when I opened my eyes to look at her.

"This was exactly what I was hoping for when I shook your hand at work earlier," Jen said, rubbing my back absentmindedly.

"Next time, I can just text you. It'll save me money on food and drinks," She tapped the back of my head in response.

"Hand me your phone and you can do just that," she said, rolling her eyes. I reluctantly pulled out of her and went to get my phone from my pants. I looked at her, freshly fucked, legs still spread, and her breathing just returning to normal.

"I could eat again..." I offered. Jen quickly closed her legs and scooted to a sitting position.

"Oh, no fucking way." She took my phone and texted herself. "I barely have enough energy to drive myself home." She set the phone down on my end table. "But I would love to have your tongue inside of me next time."

"It's a date," I grinned as I pulled my underwear and pants back on.