Pickle Ball Pt. 08

Story Info
Ray and Tracy get to know each other, really intimately.
3k words
4.58
3.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and Tracy get to know each other. They both like to kiss. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.

Tracy seemed very together. She was young, vivacious, smart, extremely well-constructed and beautiful. Still, I had to ask her.

"I'm so much older than you. Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not at all. I prefer older men, that is, if they are handsome and if they can get hard. Older men know what they are doing. They have skills. They are not so naive. They know how to use their dicks. Younger men just grab pussy which can be fun, but older men worship it, treat it right and bring massive orgasms. And you, sir, certainly fit that profile, thank you."

"Thank you. Yes, I prefer slow, sensual, gratifying love-making. It's more erotic. Always have."

"Me, too. Let's go back to bed." What man doesn't love that sentence? She walked me into her bedroom and led me next to the bed. She dropped to her knees and spread my legs a bit. Then she went down on me- all the way down. It was a loving blowjob, a skillful one. It was a blowjob with a lot of licking, a lot of sucking, a lot of stroking, a lot of squeezing...and each time I was rising, she edged me artfully.

"Lay down and turn over, " she said. "I must tell you the truth. You are like the fourth penis I've ever taken into my mouth. I like your penis a lot. It's beautiful...not too big, not too thick. When you're fucking me, the ridge rubs my g-spot perfectly. But, before we go there, I want your ass. Give it to me. Give me your ass."

What could I say? She wants my ass so I let her have it. I propped up on my knees and spread my cheeks.

"Good boy. You will be rewarded." She pressed her fingers against my hole and rubbed them around. Then she leaned in and began to lick circles around my pucker. One finger went in, then two. She tried to get three but I balked, not three, not yet. She reached into her night table and took out a vibrating eight-inch dildo. She put some lube on it and pushed the tip in easily.

"Oh, I see that this is hardly your first butt rodeo. Do you mind if I play?"

"No, not at all. I wouldn't mind a prostate orgasm."

"And, I wouldn't mind giving you one." She pushed the dildo in about half way and I adjusted my position, getting comfortable with it. She pushed it in about six inches when I groaned and arched as it rode over my gland. All the time, she was licking around the hole. Then she turned on the vibrator and I groaned again. "Can I try something?" She positioned her vulva over the back of the vibrator and began thrusting her hips and moving the plastic fantastic dick in a facsimile of slow fucking.

She spoke in a steady stream of consciousness. "Oh, this is good. I have a dick and I'm fucking you and my dick is tickling my hard clit. I'm fucking you. My dick. My dick. Don't cum. Don't cum yet. No. Don't you dare. I want your cum in my mouth. Tell me when you're cumming. I want your cum. Oh, my...my. Oh, my clit, my cunt...my dick."

"Oh, Tracy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This feels so good, I could come at any time." She grabbed my cock and got under me, taking my cock into her mouth while pushing and pulling on the dildo. I was rock hard and throbbing as my orgasm crept over me. I could feel the head pulsing and, at the same time, my prostate being tickled. "Ohhhhhhhh, I'm cumming." I began to shoot volleys between her lips as she backed off while I filled her face. It was a pretty large volume of cum, too. I didn't stop, I just kept cumming until my last drip dribbled out. Tracy pulled the dildo from my ass and I collapsed on my stomach.

She slapped my ass and motioned me to turn over. I slowly did as I was told. Her lips met mine as she emptied her cheeks of my cum into my mouth. We swapped it back and forth a few times until we got into a passionate tongue swap. We settled into each other.

"I never fucked a man like that. I always wanted to. Thanks for that."

"Did you love it?"

"I did, yes. I closed my eyes and lived it."

"I think we will have to get you a strap-on."

"I have a strap-on. It's still packed away in my bag. I didn't think to get it. I was so turned on by the idea, I grabbed the first toy."

"How big is your strap-on?"

"Like eight inches. I vibrates, too. It has a clit stimulator on it and a rubber loop that goes around my asshole. I've had it for years. In fact, Jess gave it to me to fuck her with it. You know, I don't think I ever tried all its options."

"We have plenty of time to explore all the options. Do you like trying new things with me? I can trust you. I will let you."

"Oh, yes, Ray. I would love it if both of us explored. It feels so free, so uninhibited."

"What would you like to do?"

"Oh, God! What would I like to do? What wouldn't I? You know, I never kissed a man with my mouth full of cum. Never shared a snowball either. That's two off my wish list. Now, let me see... Hmm... We could take turns tieing each other down...no, maybe not..." She thought for a moment. "There are lots of things I'd like to do. I have had a lot of sex exclusively with Jeff and Jess for the past ten years...And you are such a sensual man... I'd like it if the four of us played. What do you want to do to me?"

"Let's see... Well, I'm going to fuck your butt. There's that..."

"Only Jeff has fucked my ass before. But you are more than welcome."

"I also want to fuck you while we're on psychedelics. Maybe mushrooms. I've heard of a group in St. Pete that has a regular mushroom orgy. I have other ideas, too. I'll even have more ideas in a minute or two."

She laughed. She had a great laugh, coming from deep down. It was a healthy, hardy laugh. "That sounds so indulgent. I love it. I'd like to fuck you on Ecstasy. That could be something."

I laughed. "We think alike."

"So we do."

We kept up this pillow talk for about a half hour until we fell restfully to sleep. When the morning came, I found Tracy softly nibbling my cock. This is how one should awaken. Our sex was soft and gentle unlike the night before. This seemed to be another side of this spectacular woman. After our sweet orgasms, we hit the shower.

"Are you taking me over to Longboat Key today?"

"Yes, but we also have to stop at my place to pick up my mail and check my apartment."

"That's good. I want to see your place."

After a light breakfast, we headed over the Ringling Bridge to Siesta Key. Around St. Armand's Circle, we headed north. The construction site I was looking for was just over the little bridge that connects the keys. It was a large empty lot staked out with the building dimensions. Tracy liked this location very much and while I tooled toward my apartment, she was on the phone to Jess.

"Jess is going to look into this now. She liked this possibility very much. She's always wanted to do a spa. I mean, she's done small interior spas but never as a total concept. She was excited. She's calling her contact at Ritz-Carlton now. Let's see what happens."

We headed over Cortez Bridge toward my apartment. As we pulled up, she was not impressed. My mail had built up over the past couple of days and, what do you know, there was a check from CISA. I was pleased that my bank account was now flush. There's nothing like a six figure check from the government. I showed the check to Tracy and her eyes popped.

"Wow, is that real?"

There was also a royalty check from my music publisher. It was for the old Harper recordings. And while this check was ridiculously smaller than the other check, it thrilled me none the less. Tracy was impressed.

She walked around the apartment and complimented me on the artwork on the walls. "You have an excellent hand." She was enamored over my abstract nude series.

Just then, she got a call from Jess and went into my bedroom. A few minutes later, she came out to the living room beaming. "Woo-woo! It looks I'll be here for some time," she said. "Jess got the okay to put a preliminary design together for a stand-alone spa building. Ritz is interested in ideas for creating a high-end destination wellness center there. She's looking for an upscale wellness firm to brand it. We going forward. Hooray!"

Tracy was ecstatic. This was her happy place. In fact, she did a little happy dance. I asked, "What's next?"

"It will be a couple of months until we have all the clearances. Jeff handles that. Meanwhile, Jess will be lining up the brand and doing a lot of dreaming. We'll see what the square footage is and what our budget is and we'll take it from there. I'll be drawing some conceptual designs and learning about the area, that is, what this business can do, long term. But all this will take a few months. I'll be here holding down the fort while Jeff and Jess fly around. They're going to Dubai next week to work another deal. You're stuck with me."

"What a pleasant place to be stuck."

She walked around my apartment checking everything out. "This is your office?" pointing to my desk in the living room. "Why'd you pick this place?"

"Actually, I didn't. The government did. See, the POP...the internet point of presence...is just down the block in the industrial park. Verizon has their fiber optic nexus there. The government, which has several employees living here, ran a line from the POP into this apartment, so I have an extremely secure and superfast connection. It's a big apartment and it's a good place to work and crash."

She went into one bedroom where my music studio is set up. She looked at the line of cases against the wall. "Must be a nice collection," she said, "Martin, Fender, Gibson...a Roland keyboard, Korg modules. Wow, this is real. You'll have to play for me, okay"

She walked into the bedroom I use as my art studio and stood in front of the latest painting on which I've working. It was a minimalist abstract of a nude. One line shaped the body. "Oh, yes. I like this." She looked through several other canvases of a similar theme. "Uh, huh...An idea is forming in my head." Before I could ask her what her idea was, she turned and walked into my bedroom. "So, this is where the King sleeps." She plopped on the bed. "Come here, big boy, I feel like celebrating." She reached over and unzipped my fly, pulling my cock out as I was beginning to pudge up. She put it in her mouth and started to happily suck me. I reached down and unsnapped her shorts, placing my hand over he vulva and fiddling with two fingers into different holes. "Oh yeah, fuck me, big boy. Put it in me and make me crazy."

I pushed her back onto the bed and pulled off her shorts and thong in one move. I dropped my shorts. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed, then, with my feet on the floor, I slid between her legs. I pulled her hips closer and started to gently pump. She didn't want that. She wanted some fast and furious banging. I gave her what she wanted. Her canal walls were gripping and literally sucking me in. She must do a lot of kegel exercises, I thought. But then, all thoughts disappeared and I was in a dream-like state. She put her fingers on her clit and diddled it. We didn't last long as both of us began to fuck, hard and deep, noisy and sloppy, in joy. She started grunting and pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts. In an orgasmic frenzy, we began to come together. I sprayed her walls with several shots of my protein shake as she soaked my thighs with her juice. We peaked together, held it and slowly fell back on the bed. We began to feverishly kiss as she murmured, "Ray, I come so good with you...I never come from insertion but I do with you...what good sex we have..." I liked her pillow talk and made little sounds of agreement into her neck. We began to kiss again. I pretended that her mouth was her cunt and I ate her out. She began to squirm. I slid off her down to my knees and began to eat her pussy, drinking all our collective fluids. "Oh, God...Ray, you are so hot...you're making me cum again...and again...and again." Bouncing against my mouth, she started to cum again, pouring more of our essence down my throat. Her arched up and squealed. She hiccupped and came again. She held my head down as I continued to lick her clean, my tongue covering her cunt, her clit, her asshole, her taint and her thighs. She thrust her butt up and came one more time, with a long, and very vocal sigh. As she relaxed, I moved back to her mouth to share her snowball.

"I give you credit, Mister Ray, you sure can make me cum. I can't ever remember when a guy shared our cum. That is so sexy."

"I'll tell you, Tracy. With you, I feel like anything is possible and everything is good." I whispered in her ear, "In this very short time, I like you a lot."

She pushed me back. "Come on, Ray. You're just saying that because the sex is so good. I'm no fool. Don't worry, you'll get more of it. I'm just sayin'."

I was silent. I felt hurt, I felt insulted, I felt humiliated. It showed all over my face. And she read it. The silence was deafening.

"Oh, gee, did I say something wrong?" She said.

I thought for a moment, I was stunned."Yes, Tracy, you did. Here I am being sincere and you diss me? I guess that's what comes from an age difference. I'm all peace and love and you're into transactions. I read you all wrong." I began to get up.

She looked concerned. "I'm sorry, Ray. Don't go...Please?...I'm such a wise ass. Sometimes, I say the wrong things. Well, a lot of times in a lot of relationships, I said the wrong things. How I fit into Jeff and Jess's big plan is brilliant and I do very, very well. They understand me and maybe, they tolerate me. However, In my head, I think I'm being cute and really, I'm being a wise guy and a smart ass. I'm really sorry."

"Maybe it's a defense mechanism?"

"Yeah, I've heard that before. You're not the first one." She paused. I just sat there waiting. "You said you feel like anything is possible and everything is good. And, you said, In this short time, You like me a lot. You see, I heard every word. And I thank you. Now is the hard part and that is, as my shrink would say, how do I feel about what you said? Gee. Let's see if I can say this without fucking up...Okay, since we met, it has been great. I mean that, really. It's been romantic. It's been great, super great sex. You treat me as you would a friend not like a Barbie on your arm. I like that respect. I don't want it to end because, the fact is, I've been so happy the last few days. I think I'm afraid I will lose you like all my other male friends. I'm just too alpha to hold a man without fucking up the relationship with my big mouth. Sometimes, I am a fool."

"Whew! How do I respond to that? Let me first say that at my age, I have learned that you live one day at a time. So, enjoy those days. And I probably said that same thing when I was twenty-one and playing music." She laughed. "I accept your apology and I feel your humility. That says a lot. So, the thing with us is that there isn't a thing. We're friends with benefits and I will gladly service you when your pussy itches. But you are a unique individual, a fully formed person who has wants and desires like any other fully formed person and I like that. That's all we are, we are fuck buddies. You march your way. But you showed me a nasty tongue and I don't like that."

"Guilty as charged. I promise that I will watch what I say and repress my worst urges."

"No, no. I don't want you to do that. I just want you to be civil, that's all. It's better if we respond to each other honestly if we are to be friends."

"I understand and I'm sorry my ugly side popped out. I can't say that it won't happen again, but I will be more mindful. Right now, I want you to hold me. Please?" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She laid her head on my chest. "I feel funny now. Like, you are so independent. I may look and act that way but inside..."

"Shush" I leaned down and kissed her. Her kisses seemed more needy this time and again, I gave her what she needed. We rolled around on the bed. Kissing never felt so good.

More to come. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.