Pickle Ball Pt. 09

Story Info
Hot sex and new opportunities.
3.7k words
4.59
3.3k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New possibilities. New adventures. New horizons. And Pleasure. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.

Dawdling around my house, I picked up some things including my Martin 00-18 guitar, my Apple laptop and a sketch pad. Finally, after wasting more time, we left to go back to Sarasota. Only then did I realize, I should have brought some watercolor painting stuff. Ah, whatever. Tracy wanted to go past the spa location again so I turned around and headed toward Longboat Key. It was late in the day so I asked her if she was hungry.

"Yeah, a little."

"I have just the place." On Longboat Key, I pulled into Euphemia Haye, a special little restaurant. The Loft was open for a late lunch. She ordered a Hummus plate while I ordered Smoked Salmon on Buckwheat Pancakes. Naturally, we shared. Then we shared a very large shrimp roll. We washed it down with an Oregon Pinot Noir. I went off to the bathroom. She covered the tab.

Back in the car, I noticed that Tracy started to act quiet and remote. "Tracy, what's wrong? You got so quiet."

"I was thinking about how I insulted you yesterday. I thought about it all night. Ray, I'm really sorry. Don't hold it against me."

"Tracy, let me give you a little perspective. To begin with, I won't hold it against you. I hold it against all women. First of all, all the women I've ever known had a secret bitch-switch. They can turn it on and off at a moment's notice. You have one, too. I saw it. The thing is, a women who turns her bitch-switch on a lot won't keep that man long before he splits. Or, she will cuckold him, which he might like but I'm not into that guy. That's not me. I don't know you long enough to time your bitch-switch. So I don't know. All I can say is, you be nice to me and I will be nice to you. That's a promise."

"Wow. A bitch-switch! That's a new one on me. I'll have to think about that. A bitch-switch, huh... I know what you mean. Sometimes, when I am conducting business with a man and he is too interested in my breasts or he is not doing what I want him to do or maybe, he gave me a smartass answer, I puff up my chest and flip the switch. I can visualize myself doing that. It has always been effective. I will be more aware of flipping the switch in my personal life. It makes me wonder just how many times I've done that before. Maybe, that is what chased men away."

"Maybe. But maybe it's because you have big brass balls and you're good at swinging them around. It frightens the hell out of men. You're an alpha. Personally, I find that a good thing. I like a confident woman, self-assured and direct. A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. An alpha with a sweet and tasty snatch is a winner, in my book. Be all you can be."

"So, you like this tasty snatch, do?" She placed my hand over her mons.

"Yeah, I do. I like the rest of the package, too."

"Well, now we're in agreement. I like your snatch, too." She squeezed my cock.

"This unfortunately ends here because we are pulling into the site."

We got out and walked around a bit until my erection subsided. We met the construction crew head who waved us into the trailer. The Project Manager, Terence Malloy waved us in. Tracy introduced herself and he immediately understood the connection. He turned to talk to me and handed me a flashdrive.

"Basically, here is the layout of the property. The company wants to do a reset and convert into a spa and wellness facility. We will have new plans in the next week or two."

"Don't tell me, tell her." I said sharply.

I could tell that Tracy was annoyed. She glanced at me with a fire in her eyes. I knew the bitch-switch was flipped. Now, I had a front row seat. "I am your contact here." She gave him her card. "You'll talk to me or my boss about everything." She had a very stern tone of voice.

Malloy, a heavy man of about fifty, didn't care for Tracy's attitude and looked at her demeaningly. "So, what do you want?"

That was it. Here it comes. "I came here to look at the plans. I also came to meet you. I'm glad I did before I replace you. Thanks for your hospitality and lack of grace." Classy but mean. Everything came to a stop. She turned around, took the flashdrive from me and walked out of the trailer. I walked out behind her but I turned to see the man with his mouth hanging open.

We walked back to the car. "So, did that work for you?"

"Oh, yes indeed. Just don't you ever do that to me or I will have to spank you." I mock glowered at her.

"Ooooh!" She squealed. "Now I have something to look forward to!" I slapped her ass toward the car. At that moment, Malloy came running out of the trailer hailing Tracy.

She turned around. She had a stern visage. "Yes?"

"Look, I want to apologize. I'm sorry. Before you came, I was on the phone with a dozen problems developing and I was uptight. I apologize, I didn't mean to offend you. Really. Whatever you need, just call me. Please?"

She thought for a moment. Actually, she took her time. "Thank you. I don't often receive apologies. I'll ignore this, okay? I'll call you during the week, Terence." Silently, I approved, not that my opinion mattered. We got back into the car and drove to the apartment.

"So, what can we do now?" she asked.

"I'm feeling like I need some exercise. Want to play pickleball?"

"Gee, that's interesting. Sure! But first I have to change. Do you?"

"No, I'm wearing shorts, a tee and a thong. I'm good."

We pulled in and went upstairs. First, Tracy uploaded the flashdrive to her computer. Then, she sent the files to Jess while they FaceTimed. I was hanging around the apartment plucking my guitar for about a half hour before Tracy appeared. She looked ridiculously good. She wore a little white tennis dress, red panties and a red and white shirt. And, oh, those tits!

"You didn't have to look so good, you know. But I'm glad you did. You look beautiful." I smacked her ass. Then I squeezed it.

"You play that guitar great. I could hear it in the bedroom. Will you play a little concert for me sometime?"

"With pleasure. No cheap seats." I put the guitar into it's case.

The park was fairly deserted due to the intense August heat. We found a covered court shaded by a grove of trees but it was still plenty hot and the air was thick with humidity. "Do you need a lesson to learn the rules?"

"No, I've played a little. I'm better at tennis."

"As am I. This should be a good game."

Naturally, Jeff's car had paddles and balls in the trunk. As we hit the court, she was already volleying. I found her to be good. I discovered that she had mastered the dink shot. With a wrist curl and a backhand, I showed her that I wasn't impressed. After forty-five minutes of volleying, a group came onto the court and said that their league had the court reserved. As Tracy and I walked back to the car, she said that she was glad our game ended.

"It occurred to me while we were playing that I didn't want to compete against you. I was happy just to volley. I'd rather play doubles with you."

"You mean, where we're on the same side?"

"Exactly."

"I like that."

She sniffed and sneezed. "Oh, dear. We stink. We should have gone to the locker room showers."

"Actually, I like the smell of our sweat. And you still look beautiful. How do you do that?"

She was stripping as we rode the elevator. She was clad in her red panties as we walked into the apartment. She took my hand and led me to the Master Suite. We walked into the bathroom with its huge shower stall and she stripped off her panties. She placed them under my nose, "Here. You like that?"

"I love it." I took the panties from her and placed them over my head so the crotch was over my nose and mouth. I looked like a fifties sci-fi film monster. She laughed and walked into the stall. She pulled the panties off my head and washed them. While she was doing that, I was soaping her bum. She moved against my chest and leaned back. We stood under the waterfall showerhead and between the six jets conveniently aimed at our good parts. My piece sat between her ass cheeks and slid around as I soaped her body.

She turned and pointed to the five-foot long teak bench and told me to sit down. Then she lined me up and sat down on my hard cock. She leaned back against me. I kissed her neck. My hands squeezed, caressed and kneaded her breasts. She was just using the muscles in her cunt and ass to rock my cock. The shower rained down on us. She got up and turned around.

"Fuck me hard, Ray. Hard so I know I was fucked. Cum in me. Cum all over me." I began to slowly pull out only to sink back as deep as I could get. She gasped each drive in slid in. I did that several times until I slid it hard and fast. "Oh, yeah," she moaned. I did that several times and each time she moaned.

She leaned down and began to kiss me in a way that seemed different, unlike her other delicious kisses. Don't get me wrong, these kisses were great. They seemed deeper, though, than her previous kisses. I think I was meeting her kisses with a similar intensity. This felt extremely erotic. There was a deep connection occurring.

I felt my orgasm coming on but I wanted to delay it. I picked her up and backed her against a wall. She wrapped her legs around my hips and we started to vigorously swing in and out. Our lips never separated, Our tongues entwined. Fortunately, we had backed up to a pulsing jet that was perfectly aimed at our crotches. From our assholes to my balls, the warm pulsing water made us bang each other harder. She began to vibrate and shake, her orgasm was coming on strong. She bucked against me, moaning and panting, "ah, ah, ah."

As she peaked, she screamed, "uuuuuuuuugh", pushing me in. I could hardly stand as I began to shoot. We were slowly falling as we were cumming. As we fell to the floor, my dick pushed in further and she let out two loud queefs and a long groan. We lay on the tiled floor as the water cascaded down. We both felt very satisfied. Suddenly, she got up and turned me over. With her legs astride my waist, she began to pee all over me. The warm spray ran over my legs, my cock, my stomach and my chest. I began to laugh and she joined in.

"That's a new one for me!"

"Yes, me, too. I seem to be ticking off my wish list."

"Wait. I have something for you." I stood up, grabbed her by the ass and pulled her into me. I placed her hand around my cock and began to pee down her stomach, her pussy and her legs.

"Ooooh. Your cock feels so warm. I can feel your piss moving through it. So warm."

After I relieved myself, we showered down. We were quiet as we toweled ourselves. She took my hand and let me to her bed. There, we snuggled.

"How would you describe the sex we just had?" she said. "Because I would say it was 'torrid'."

"Yes, I would agree. It was kinky, too. But there was another element to it. It was deep and soulful, like we care for each other. I found it very soothing."

"Me, too. I'm learning you. It was as though we existed outside reality for a while. I agree, it was very soothing and a little otherworldly, too. Peeing on each other was so nasty. I liked it. I like being a little nasty."

"Yes, it was but I don't want to move onto playing with shit. That's gross for me."

"Yeah, me, too. Let's not go there. Peeing on each other was enough. It was good, I mean, maybe we can do that again but it was just close to being too much on the edge, not that that's bad. I know that some people like to drink piss. Not me. However, I want to pee on you again sometime."

"It would a pleasure. You can do just about anything with me, to me or on me. But, I'm not into shit. I'm not big on pain, either."

"Maybe just a little pain? More like discomfort?"

Just then, her phone rang. It was Jess on FaceTime. "Trace, I have a question for you."

"Shoot!"

"Kenneway has left the Four Seasons and is coming to work for us on this project. You know about him. He designed and ran The Ranch Malibu and before that The Ranch Italy and before that Six Senses - lots of spas and wellness centers. You met him. My question is, do you think this is a good idea, can you work with him?"

"Sure. Nothing to it. I know Art from his days with Westin. He's got a great eye and he's very fast...always beats deadlines. He's also a bit of a prima donna, he's had a few incidents with people in his organization."

"I know. He can be prickly, especially with women. I think, at first, we have to give him some leeway."

"I can handle him. I've done it before. What else is up?" Tracy sounded confident and in charge.

"I'm trying to convince the Ritz people to rethink the "Beach Club" concept and design a whole new Spa and Wellness Retreat for that lot. They already manage several buildings around that lot so it's an expensive amenity to hype internally. Something different, exotic, self-sustaining...you know. I'm think I'm making headway with them. That's one reason we hired Kenneway. He has the best eye and feel in the industry and everybody knows it."

"Sounds feasible and doable. Makes more profit sense given the very wealthy older folks down here...sort of a built-in market. I think-." The phone slipped from her hand and fell to the bed.

"Tracy, where are you? What are you doing?"

Tracy picked up the phone and aimed the camera at my penis. "That's what."

"Oh, you're having lunch, I see? Tell me, is he as good as I told you?"

"He's much better than that, Jess."

"Well, save some for me. Jeff and I will be on your side of the coast next week to survey the property. So don't cripple him, please. Oh, and Jeff wants another game of pickleball with Ray."

"No, Jess. Ray and I want to play you two in doubles."

"Really? We'll cream you."

"No, no, no, Jess. No competition. We want to volley, like Ray and Jeff did. It'll be fun." I certainly felt good when she said that. I smiled and nodded.

"Do we get massages afterwards, too?"

"Somehow, I think that can be arranged."

"Okay, I'll tell Jeff. I'll call you later. Love you."

Tracy rolled over to me and fondled my junk. "How was that?"

"Sounds like a game! But, who is this Kenneway guy?"

"Art Kenneway is a flamer, Ray. Kind of on the outrageous side. A real queen, you know. But he's so good at what he does, you tend to put up with his personality. I know that I can manage him. When it comes to you, though, I'd advise that you wear a butt plug around him."

"Ah, another thing I can look forward to."

She laughed. "He has a reputation for being a swordsman with a very large sword."

"Ah, something else I can look forward to." She laughed again. My cock grew in her hand.

"You like that, huh? Let's practice. Let me fuck you in the ass." She went over to her suitcase and pulled out an eight-inch strap-on dildo and a Magic Wand vibrator. The strap-on looked real and was made of a soft black plastic. She put it up to her pussy and waved it around. "Like what you see, big boy?"

"Come closer. Let me see your cock."

She put her legs into the straps and adjusted the end of the dildo so the nub was settled into her vagina. The dildo also had a rabbit that rubbed up against her clit. She made a big show as the thing hung from her snatch. She walked over to me and waved it in my face. I stuck out my tongue and wrapped my mouth around the head. The dildo smelled and tasted of pussy.

"Your cock is delicious," I said. "You know, it smells and tastes like vagina."

"That's either me or Jess. That's where it was last. Turn over for me and spread 'em."

I did. She took the tube of lube and squirted it into my starfish. "I'm going to fuck you now but I don't want you to cum yet, okay?"

"Do it. Get your rocks off. Fill my ass."

She rubbed the lube around her mid-snake and pressed it into me. The head popped in easily and she slowly slid it in. As it passed my prostate, I groaned happily. Yes, it felt good to be filled, no two ways about it. She began to pump it in and out, picking up speed and wiggling it. I felt the magic wand vibrating against her clit. It felt so good and we were so into it. "I going to cum soon. This is too good."

"No, mister, I want your cum deep in my ass. It's your turn now."

She pulled it out and I groaned again. I missed the feeling immediately. My dick was dripping pre-cum. She placed her finger around my root and squeezed, holding me back. Then she got on her hands and knees next to me. "So, my happy cock, what are you waiting for? Fuck me silly. Fill my ass." I really had no choice.

I spread her cheeks apart and then went down on her rosebud filling it with drooling spit. I lubed up. I lined up Mr. Oh-So-Happy and pushed my way in slowly. Once the head passed her sphincter, it was smooth sailing. I started sliding in slowly; methodically, but you know, that didn't last too long. Soon I was pile-driving and she met each stroke. I reached around to diddle her clit but she had beat me to it, furiously frigging it. I slapped her ass and reddened her cheeks. Without a warning, I began to pump my creamy treat into her bowels. She howled and squeezed my cock. She shook in her orgasm until she finally subsided on the bed. I lay on top of her, my cock still deep in her sweet ass.

"I think I saw fireworks."

"Me, too. Definitely explosive. I have spots before my eyes, I still can't focus. I am so impressed by the way you do me right every time!" She was radiant.

"You know, they say that it takes two to tangle."

"I don't think they say that."

"Whatevs."

My cock shriveled up and fell out of her ass. I lay between her cheeks in happy repose. And then, a flood of cum ran out of her ass, around my shaft and balls and into the bed.

She sighed. "That really felt good." She farted. I rolled over to her side. When her breathing returned to normal, we both fell asleep for a little while.

The sun was low in the sky when we awoke. She pulled me into the shower and we scrubbed each other clean.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, but I don't feel like going out. I'd rather not even get dressed. Let's order something. I'll take care of it." She walked over to the phone, looked at the menus and ordered a Chimichurri Steak for me and Sticky Salmon for herself. She also order a big bowl of Beer-Fried Onions and a large salad. "Honey," she said, "Would you go into the bar and find a nice bottle of wine?"

"You called me 'Honey', that was nice and unexpected."

"It's because...well, I'll tell you the truth...we are great together. I'm really falling for you, and, you can imagine, that's not a place I'm accustomed to. I'm not talking about our sex...which is off the charts, but I mean how we have become so intimate and honest. I feel comfortable around you. No pretensions. I also have all these creative thoughts and ideas exploding in my brain...that you draw out of me. You are bringing out the best in me, I swear. I feel strong around you, Ray."

"That's so nice of you to say. I like you in the same way...plus those tits!" She smacked me. I went and got the wine while she set the table out on the balcony.

"It looks like it might rain," I said. "Look at those clouds out on the Gulf." The sunset was again spectacular. This time, the low rain clouds created streaks and rays of light. The colors of red, orange, light and dark blue, and grey created a vivid palette in the sky. "I wish I had my paint and my brushes."

She sidled up beside me. I put my arm around her. She felt so right. This was so good.

"Will you paint me?"

"It would be my pleasure."

More to come. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.