Picnic

Story Info
Fifteen-hundred and fifteen words about sex.
1.5k words
4.37
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known each other, you and I, for a little while. An intersection of groups of friends kept us on each other's radar. It wasn't until recently that we were both out of a relationship properly mourned and in each other's orbit.

Both of us were in a state of 'like' after a couple of dates, both of which were clothes-on affairs. The standard fare dinner and conversation and feelings-check first date, naturally, and an impromptu not-really-a-date random hey-whatchu-doin' coffee.

It was time for a picnic!

You agreed.

I picked you up in the car all of our friends knew as notoriously unreliable. I prefer to think that my car is notoriously capable of creating stories and adventures. Top-down, wind in your hair, picnic basket on the tiny backseat, the reliability of a 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider was not on your list of concerns.

A friend of mine owns property in the local mountains. It has been reported to be a large piece of land, beautiful views, with a building he has deemed as to be removed. We are both familiar with the area where the property is located, just not exactly where the property is located. I gathered permission and location from my friend.

The Picnic Adventure was my idea, you were what made it interesting, we headed-off to find the property. Ever diligent, I checked the weather before we took-off on our convertible Alfa Romeo adventure. All-clear, nothing as far as the high-tech radar could see. At least that was the case when I was packing the picnic basket.

We arrived, spread the goodies from the picnic basket on a thick wool blanket and settled-down for some light food and beverages in the shade. We could see the building that my friend wanted removed not far in the distance. The lure of the creek, shade, company, food, and drinks was too great to resist.

You were beautiful that day. The sunlight was soft, the temperatures were moderate, and a breeze stirred our easy converastions.

It was agreed that it would be fun to walk to the small building in the distance, the one that was to be removed. From where we were, it looked like a small log cabin in disrepair. Roofed, but no doors in doorframes or windows in windowframes and a fun-house tilted front porch. It is early afternoon, broad daylight, and the mood is not that of the beginning of a cheap horror movie.

The gentle kiss you laid on me while we were packing picnic parephrenalia was a solid clue for me.

Conversations continued as we strolled up the dirt road to the abandoned cabin. The drop in temperature wasn't noticed by either of us because we were chattering away. And the clouds were rolling-in behind us. I felt the first drop when we were pretty close to the cabin. We both felt our second drops at the same time.

We stopped, turned to face each other, shared a smile and took-off running for the abandoned cabin. We got wet, but not soaked, arriving at the cabin at about the same time. Individual arrival times, arbitrary finish-lines, and imaginary handicaps were debated shortly before I took you in my arms. You reciprocated, opening your arms to wrap them around me.

I let you know, physically and verbally, that you next to me is the greatest feeling in the world. I lean down, brush your wet hair away from your neck, move your collar out of the way, and kiss your neck. And again, on my lip's way to your earlobe. I gently nibble your earlobe, lower my hands to your damp shorts covering your sexy ass. Both of your ass-cheeks in my large hands, raising you slightly then lowering your clothing-trapped pussy down my throbbing and standing at attention cock hidden beneath my own pair of damp shorts.

You were instantly wet.

We quickly kiss in between quickly disrobing each other. Mission accomplished, we hold hug each other, nothing between us now. Your nipples against me, your soft and warm breasts flattened against my bare chest by our embrace. You can feel the length of my cock against your stomach; both of us feel it throbbing against you. We share a smile and retire to the wooden floor. A warm summer rain falls outside, no lightning, no thunderclaps, just a steady rain. You feel safe, there's no one around except for us, the rain on the tin roof beats a pattern you were trying to make sense of...

...until I finished kissing my way down to your pussy.

Your legs were together when I kissed the very top of your pussy lips. My tongue found of your pussy what it could find. You parted your legs, arch your hips, and thrust your swollen pussy eagerly against and onto my tongue. I obliged, cupping your sweet ass in my warm hands and holding your throbbing clit against my tongue.

Side-to-side, a little gentle sucking, then a little lots-of-pressure lapping... my cock was bouncing with each throb it was so stiff, I was so turned on by how wet you were. I used two fingers to spread your pussy lips so I could lick your clit, suck your clit, then I wet my finger in my mouth and fingered just the opening of your pussy.

I put all of my finger inside you, shortly to wet another and put two fingers inside you.

You indicated that you really liked this, but were going to scream if I didn't make love with you. I moved up your sexy body, your hands moved down my body to cup my clean-shaven balls in your hands. You put your hands on my waist as I wet the tip of my circumcised cock on your wet pussy-lips, gently parting them ever so slightly with barely the tip of my cock.

Now half the tip of my rock-hard cock parting the very inside of your pussy lips. I move up your body, the top of my shaft parting your pussy lips, but I'm not inside you. My cock is very wet with you when you playfully push my hips away from you, arch your hips, suddenly and completely taking all of my cock inside you. I meet you with equal and opposite force, the floor behind you and me above you forcing my cock inside you deeper than you have had before at the same time tighter than I have ever had before.

You are so incredibly tight with my cock fully-inserted in you, the very end and not often visited part of your pussy gripping my cock, working against my body's attempts to pump the head of my cock full of lust for you. I love this basic, primal feeling of each of our bodies grasping the other in an effort to seal the deal and reproduce.

We lay still for a moment in a passionate embrace, the first time we have fucked sinking in for both of us. I move just my hips away from you, your pussy lips chasing every inch of my cock on its withdrawal.

Effortlessly, we glide against each other. My cock fills you, my clean-shaven and warm balls against your upturned ass one moment. The next, just the head of my cock is inside you. Then full again, my balls against your ass.

I fill you again, then hold you against me as I roll us over and me onto my back. We share a smile, a kiss, then you giggle and open your legs to take all of my cock into you, arching your hips into my now stationary cock. You pull me out of you a little to get your feet underneath you.

My eyes are rolling in the back of my head now, something about OH. MY. GOD. or something, as you start bouncing on my cock. Your tits swaying with our motion is the biggest turn-on ever, I thought, until you put your palms on my stomach and pushed your tits together for me.

Your rock-hard nipples on your gorgeous tits, my cock disappearing and reappearing into and out of your pussy, and us sharing eye-contact and a smile the whole time. Ohmyfuckingod you feel so good. I pull you down onto me, suddenly needing to feel your tits against my bare chest. You cross your ankles inside of my ankles, your pussy gripping my cock even tighter. My hands on your ass hold your lower-body against mine, gravity holds our upper-bodies together as I move all of us against each other with my thrusts.

I love your kisses. But I had to stop kissing you, wrap my arms around you, and hold you tight. I lifted your ass off the ground, thrusting my cock deep inside you, before you felt my cock tense and then throb my lust for you into you.

You collapsed onto me, your orgasm intensely surrounding my cock as the last throbs of my simultaneous orgasm finish deep inside you.

We share a laugh, decide that our love-making was pretty intense and should definitely be repeated.

In a bed.

In a house.

With windows, and doors, and stuff.