Picnic for Two

Story Info
You and your girl go for a picnic, but can't help yourself.
913 words
4.05
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We head up the small hill to where there is a tall oak tree, just budding with its first leaves of the season. You shake out the thick blanket, bending over to straighten out the corners. I hold back enjoying the view of your jeans pulled taught across your thighs and backside. Once you finished fussing with the blanket, I set down the basket and start pulling out the sandwiches, beverages, and other assorted snacks. You settle down next to me. Leaning back on your elbows, head tilted back, your eyes close and the sun bathes you in warmth.

You feel something cool and slightly wet trace your lower lip. A sweetness drips between your lips and over your tongue as I slip a grape into your mouth. You side eye me as you munch away on the grape. "You're welcome," I laugh. You sit up straight, plucking another grape off the stem. Leaning in towards me you raise the grape to my mouth, inching it closer and closer. You lightly trace my upper lip and I part my lips more. Quickly you snatch the grape back and pop it into your own mouth. You chuckle.

"You dick!" I say with indignation and a slight smile. "That's not fair."

"So. What are you going to do about it?" you sneer as you recline back onto your elbows.

Getting to my knees, I crawl over to you. I straddle your lap and pin your thighs to the blanket. I entangle my fingers in your hair and pull your head to the side. Leaning in close, you can feel my breath brush up your neck. "That wasn't very nice," I whisper into your ear. I grab your earlobe between my teeth and gently nibble. Your breath catches. You ease down onto your back. My hands slowly falling from your hair, down your neck, and come to rest on your chest. Now that your hands are free, they push up my thighs and slip under my skirt hem. My skin prickles at your touch.

I feel your fingers grasp my ass on both sides and pull me down onto you. I oblige and gently grind down on the growing bulge in your jeans. Tingles spread through my groin as sensitive skin, clad in a thin cotton, presses hard against stiff denim. Leaning over you, I hungrily lock my lips to yours. Your tongue pushes through to mingle with mine as your fingers wriggle under my panties. My body arches away as a surge of excitement courses through me. My fingertips dig into your chest as I feel your fingers circle my clit. A moan escapes me.

After a few teasing circles, your fingers slip inside me and everything floods with tingles. I feel you pulse and rub. I lean back to give you a better angle and I grind into your hand. It feels so damn good. As my panties dampen, your free hand squeezes my waist and pulls me back toward you. My body starts to tense, toes curling. Your pace quickens. I can't hold it any longer. A scorching heat emanates from your fingers and floods up to my core.

My body unwinds and I melt down onto you with a stifled moan. I lightly kiss the side of your neck. My lips cling to your sun-warmed skin. I can feel your pulse quicken. I trace my lips up to your ear and you feel my warm breath caress your neck. "You're still a dick," I whisper. I feel you chuckle. My fingers walk down your side, past your waist and hips, across your thigh, and gently brush the hardening bulge straining your Levi's.

I unbutton and slowly unzip you as I nibble at your neck. A low moan slips from your parted lips. My fingers wiggle into the opening. "No boxers today? Brave man." You don't have time to respond, because I play my fingers along your very sensitive tip. Sitting up straight, I take your cock in both of my hands. I gently pull it through my fingers. Your head pushes back against the blanket, eyes closing as you try to hold on. Your hands move up my thighs and fingers squeeze as the heat builds. I quicken my pace. My fingers firm yet soft as they move up and down your shaft. Stopping every now and again to play once around the tip. This always makes you twitch. I love when you twitch. Your breath quickens and your thighs press up against me.

"You know what I want..." I whisper just loud enough for you to hear me. I hear a labored "fuck, oh fuck" escape your lips as I massage your tip with one hand and gently squeeze your sack in the other. A powerful shot of warmth hits my hand. Some splashes onto my chest, just above my neckline, and drips down in between my breasts. I slow my pace. Your body relaxes beneath me as another hit of warmth splashes my fingers. I slowly swing my leg over to sit beside you. I grab a napkin from the basket and start to clean myself up.

"Hey, what about me," you ask as you raise your head.

I look over at you. Turning back to the basket, I grab another napkin and drop it over your wide open jeans. "There. Better hurry before someone walks by," I say with a smirk as I pop another grape into my mouth.