Picture Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes cameras make our faces seem bland and featureless unless we use good makeup and even lights. I know you want natural light and I'll see to that, but as I mentioned yesterday I want to do some extra ones using just a light or two. You have so much natural beauty I don't want to miss any of it."

His tone and expression did almost more to soothe her than the words and she just smiled and said, "You're sweet Lee I put myself in your hands."

Lee knew Gwen wanted to be catered to and he went the extra mile to fawn over her as he posed her and talked to her. For this shoot he was half photographer and half salesman. In the three short years Teri had worked for him she had seen him at his best and at his worst, but this time he was really on his game and it seemed Gwen was putty in his hands.

After they finished a couple shots of her standing by the fireplace Lee said, "That's it Gwen unless you have something more you'd like."

She gave him a small smile and said, "I'll call you about something soon."

"Any time Gwen."

"I'll call George for his now. If he seems impatient forgive him, this whole thing was at my insistence and he's doing his best to please me."

"We understand and we'll be as efficient as we can be."

Though Lee and Teri were prepared to have him come in with a scowl on his face and a chip on his shoulder they were surprised when he appeared smiling.

After shaking his hand Lee said, "I know you're on a tight schedule so we'll make this as quick as possible."

"Thank you Lee, I only have four hours before I have to be in Mobile." It was totally different than it was with Gwen as Lee directed him, got his shots and while keeping a personable chat going didn't waste any time trying to play salesman. Its one pose followed by another until they progressed to doing the final shots with Gwen and George together. The minute Lee said, "That's it, were done"

George shook Lee's hand and even took Teri's hand saying, "Excellent, very efficient. I look forward to seeing them when I get back." George gave Gwen a quick kiss on the cheek and left almost at a run.

As Teri packed up the lights, the stands and the tripod Lee talked to Gwen saying, "We'll have something for you soon. In fact if you'd like I'll have some test shots available in the morning if you'd like to see them. The proofs won't be available for a few days though."

"In the morning you say?"

"Yes I should think by mid morning. I will be out of the office most of the afternoon though."

"Wonderful, call me in the morning then and maybe we can get together then."

As Teri and Lee loaded their gear she said, "You could have something for her in a couple of hours so why tomorrow morning?"

"Well for one thing I don't want to be rushed. Also I want to pick up a new printer on our way back to use for these plus I just got the feeling that making her wait just a little bit was a good idea."

"Just a little posturing is it?"

"Something like that I guess. That's also why I mentioned I'd be out of the office in the afternoon."

But you will be won't you?"

"No the McGuire's postponed their appointment so I have a hole in my schedule."

"You forgot to tell me."

"Yeah I guess I did."

"How am I supposed to keep your appointments like that?"

"Now don't nag I just forgot. I just need less on my mind."

"You need a keeper is what you need. How will you make more money so you can give me a raise if you have holes in your schedule?"

"How do you know if I make more money I won't just give myself a raise?"

"Because we both know I need and deserve it more."

"That's one argument I don't even want to get into."

Chapter Four

On they way back to the studio they stopped at one store after another until Lee finally found the printer he was looking for. They were on their way to the checkout when Teri stopped and looked at the computers.

As Lee looked them over he said, "I thought you had a computer."

I do but it's on its last legs. I'm going to have to get one pretty soon or just go without." As they neared the studio Teri said, "Don't forget you have a date with Jayne Friday night."

"Now how the hell did you know that?"

"She called and said she'd be a few minutes late."

When did she call?"

"Let's see...yesterday morning while you were with Gwen."

"And you're just now telling me?"

"What's the hurry your date isn't until Friday and this is only Tuesday. You get excited over the silliest things."

"You are going to drive me crazy yet."

"You're in good hands with me and you know it."

"The bad thing is if Jayne says she'll be a few minutes late that means she'll be at least an hour late."

"Oh one of those is she."

"I'm afraid so." You know of course that's most likely a bid for attention."

"I just know it drives me crazy."

"And I'll bet she knows that."

"Probably not, I haven't said anything."

"Oh brother are you really that much of a push over?"

"I'm just trying to be easy to get along with."

"Bad move lover. The next time she keeps you waiting say something or it will probably get worse."

"It feels weird talking to you about my dates."

"Why? I can give you a woman's perspective on things."

"Maybe so." He looked toward her and for an instant he saw her nipples in his mind. Damn he had to quit doing that.

As soon as they were back at the studio Teri put coffee on and Lee set up the new printer. As soon as the coffee was done the two of them started to review the digital shots they had taken.

Teri said, "Well I can't be sitting here I need to develop those rolls of film."

"Sit tight a minute this won't take long."

The two of them reviewed one shot after another and all Teri could say was, "These are great Lee."

He looked at her and said, "Thanks" and then noticed a serious look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"It doesn't look like you'll be needing me much longer if there is no more darkroom work."

He stopped what he was doing and turned to her saying, "Teri you'll have a job here for as long as you want it I promise."

"But what will I do?"

"You'll learn to do a lot of the computer functions and if you want I'll train you to do some of the basic portrait work. We could increase our number of appointments then."

She had an instant smile and she asked, "Are you serious?"

"I'm very serious."

"I'd love to do that."

"See you have nothing to worry about. Besides, I could never find anybody else that can annoy me as much as you can and get away with it."

"I'm your assistant for as long as you'll have me barring something awful happening."

"Then we have a long future together." In her excitement she threw her arms around him and held him tight for a minute.

When she realized what she was doing she pulled away saying, "Sorry boss I got a little carried away."

"There's nothing in our employee manual saying you can't hug your boss."

"There is no manual."

"All the better." Lee stayed with the computer and printed out some digital proofs before going for more coffee.

When Teri came out of the darkroom she saw him leaning against the counter and daydreaming.

"You look like you're a thousand miles away."

"I was just trying to imagine what it will be like going all digital."

"It will be expensive for one thing."

"Very expensive."

"Lee do you really think you can teach me to do portraits?"

"Of course. You already know a lot about basic lighting and you know your way around a camera. We'll just take it from there. I'll tell you what, let's go in the studio and you can practice on me."

She gave him a big smile and said, "Oh God I'm so nervous but let's go."

They went in and set up the camera and Teri arranged the lights as she wanted them.

"Teri position me as you want, and go for it.

"Like I said, I'm nervous."

"Don't be, just take your time and don't worry about it, just have fun with it. This is just between the two of us and we can delete anything you don't like." Lee was working his soft spoken magic on her and with a deep breath by Teri they proceeded. After a few shots of him with minimal lighting and in different poses she added another flash unit and said, "Let me try a couple more before we stop."

"Whatever you want to do." With a couple more done she stepped back and took a deep breath.

He came over and said, "Well you ready to see your first try?"

"I think so."

"Don't expect everything to be just right, it isn't that simple. This is a training exercise. I'll point out what you need to do to correct things and then we'll try it again one of these days soon."

When everything was in the computer he said, "Okay you sit at the computer and I'll sit next to you." One by one they went through the shots she had taken as Lee critiqued them. When they were done he sat back and asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think I made some stupid mistakes and I learned a lot."

"That's all that counts right now. Do you still think you want to learn more?"

"Of course I do. It was fun but far more complicated than I expected."

"That's because you have to think about every step right now. Later on as you gain experience it will all become more automatic and instinctive." Teri leaned back and smiled at him as she said, "You know it wasn't fair though. I took my top off for you and you kept your top on."

That comment caught him off guard but he quickly smiled and said, "It won't be nearly as impressive as you were but maybe next time. You did a great job for the first time."

As they put things away Teri said, "You are such a great boss, I can't imagine ever working for or with anybody else."

"We're a good team Teri and I don't ever want to lose you."

Chapter Five

About ten o'clock Wednesday morning Lee answered the phone and heard, "Good morning Lee it's Gwen."

"Good morning Gwen how are you?"

"I'm great. Are you available this morning to show me some photos?"

"I am and I can be there in twenty minutes but like I said yesterday I'll be busy after two o'clock."

Why don't you come out now then?"

"I'll see you shortly."

When he found Teri he said, "I'm going out to show Gwen what we printed yesterday."

"You be careful out there by yourself."

"Don't start that again, nothing's going to happen."

"I'll check your butt when you get back for soot and burn marks."

"My butt will be the same when I get back as it is now."

As he turned to go she gave him a swat on the butt for emphasis and said, "Be careful."

When he reached Gwen's house she met him at the door and they went to the sitting room again. Gwen sat on the love seat and said, "Sit here so we can look at them together." Lee joined her and he pulled all the prints out of the envelope.

"Now remember Gwen these are just test shots with the new camera. The regular proofs will be more impressive." For the first couple she just looked carefully but said nothing. But as they moved on she became more vocal and seemed very pleased.

When she'd seen all of them she said, "Oh Lee you did a masterful job, just like I knew you would. I can't wait to see the regular proofs."

"I'm glad you're pleased Gwen and I hope George will be as well."

"Oh he'll love them don't worry about that."

'"I'll have the other proofs for you next week and then we can go from there."

As he put the prints back into the envelope Gwen said, "Lee would...would you be available to take a few more of me?"

"Of course what did you have in mind and when would you like to do it?"

"Oh something more...casual and ...well how soon could you do them?"

"I won't have any free time until Monday."

"Monday won't work. George will be back and so will the maid, but what about right now?"

"Well yes I guess so but all I have is my digital camera so they would all have to be handheld shots."

"That's fine, in fact that might be better. You'd be free to move about that way."

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I want some...personal photos, but I...I don't want anybody else to ever see them, they're just for me."

"How personal do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. I'd just have to see how things go."

"You do realize I have to take them back to the studio to print them."

"Oh. Well...oh damn."

"The only other thing I could do is have Teri bring me my laptop and we could put them on a DVD for you."

"That would be wonderful but...does Teri have to stay and help?"

"Gwen are you talking about nude poses? I mean that's fine but if that's what you want Teri should be here too."

"Probably not, but they could get pretty revealing I think if I don't lose my nerve."

"And you don't want any witnesses other than me."

"If even a hint of any of this ever got out it would be devastating to me and to George."

"I understand completely. What will you do with them if nobody can ever see them?"

"I just want to see what it would feel like to do that. George and I live such a public life that I just want to do something daring, something forbidden just once." She put her hand on Lee's forearm and using her pretty eyes to maximum advantage looked at him and said, "I trust you totally Lee. There isn't anybody else I would ever consider to do this but I'd rather Teri didn't stay." Lee could hear Teri's warning about Gwen's reputation with men ringing in his ears so he had to think fast.

"Okay Gwen but remember I have to be out of here before one."

"I thought you said, two."

"I have to have lunch and get my equipment ready for my appointment."

"That doesn't leave us all that much time then."

"I'm sorry Gwen that's the best I can do unless I take the images back to my office to transfer them to disc. If I do it that way we'll have another half an hour or so."

"Damn. Okay have her bring the laptop and maybe we can do a few while we're waiting for her."

"Okay I'll call her."

"While you're doing that I'll go change and be right back." Lee knew getting into this without a chaperone wasn't smart but that didn't stop him. It didn't even slow him down.

When Teri answered the phone Lee said, "Hi it's me. I need you to bring me my laptop, the camera patch cord and a couple blank discs."

"To George and Gwen's?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I can't go into that right now."

"Oh my God your ass is aflame isn't it?"

"Just bring me the laptop."

"Am I staying?"

"No."

"Oh my..."

"Never mind everything will be fine."

"I'm on my way picture man." Lee hung up and just shook his head. Teri meant the world to him but he could just wring her neck sometimes.

When Gwen returned she was wearing nice shorts and a simple top but had a small bag in her hand.

"She's on her way Gwen. What did you have in mind to start?"

"Let's go out by the pool, it's nice and private out there."

As he followed her he asked, "Gwen are you serious about getting quality shots or do you just want me to shoot without a lot of direction?"

"No I want you to direct me and get some nice sexy photos." He looked at her from behind and knew it would be pretty hard not to get sexy shots of her if she took her clothes off but he said nothing.

When they reached the patio with the pool in the background Lee said, "Let's do a few from here and we'll put the sparkling pool behind you."

"I knew you'd be good at this."

"Let's start with something simple like...undo most of the buttons on your blouse, face a little toward me and with your back arched to accent your breasts comb the fingers of your right hand through your hair and look up like you're basking in the sun.

Gwen got control of her smile and struck a pose while Lee moved around and took a few shots of her saying, "Good, excellent. Hold that pose just another second."

When he was done with that he paused and asked, "Is that what you had in mind?"

"Yes exactly like that."

"Gwen I'm going to just go with what I'd like to photograph so if I ask for something beyond what you're comfortable with just say so and we'll try something different."

"I will Lee."

"Okay then I want you to finish unbuttoning your blouse and with it open turn toward me...chin down a touch...now hold that. I want to do something with your hair." Lee went over and brought her hair forward to frame her face and put it in a light shadow and then as he stepped back he continued with, "Chin down a little more and look straight into the camera with your eyes about half closed. Make love to the camera Gwen, legs apart slightly...good got it, now undo your shorts and open them until your panties are showing. Like that yes, now pull them down just slightly." He talked her through those shots and then moved on by saying, "Let's slip the shorts off now Gwen." There was just the slightest pause from her and then she slipped them down and kicked them away. Her panties were quite sheer and he could just see a hint of her sex. By changing his angle a little and turning her, the sun further revealed the secret that lay between her legs and he had her hold her blouse open like she was taking it off. He had her hold that position but added, "Now move your feet apart a little...more...good like that." He talked her through a couple more shots and then stopped and said, "Let's get rid of the blouse now." Off it came and he grabbed a couple of shots as she stripped to her bra. Lee lowered his camera and said, "Let's move off to the side so the trees are in the background now. We'll come back to the pool later."

"Am I doing okay Lee?"

"You're doing fantastically Gwen you're a natural. You take my breath away." The doorbell rang so she said, with a thin smile, "I think you better get that."

"Yes I think I better." Lee went out and Teri handed everything to him and said, "I'll have the burn ointment ready." Lee just shook his head and after thanking her and closing the door went back to Gwen.

Chapter Six

Lee noticed the dappled sunshine near the trees and he liked the effect so he took a few of her in that setting before saying, "I think it would be very sexy if you unhook your bra and let it slip forward until you're almost exposed." He didn't know if she would do it but she finally did as he asked and he took more photos of her as he moved around. Her breasts weren't large at all but they had a nice shape what he could see of them. When he stopped he asked her, "Do you want to go farther or try something else?"

"I want to go farther but...let's try something else for now. I brought my bikini out so we would do something with that."

"Go change and we'll try that next. What else did you bring out?" A negligee but it's pretty revealing and I don't know if I have the nerve."

"You can think about it while we do some others but I have to say you look awesome and I think you'll really like what we're getting." She did look great but a little exaggeration couldn't hurt either. He began to think that was the real reason for the photo session. She wanted attention and to get compliments. She wanted to be noticed for who she was and not just that she was powerful George's wife.

When she came out she was wearing a tiny blue bikini so he took a series with her in her suit. Lying on her back on the diving board, on the chaise lounge and standing on the step at the pool while one foot slowly drew a line through the water. Then those became too tame so he decided to try pushing her a little bit again.

"Undo your bra like you did before and let's do a couple like that again." She was more comfortable with the idea now and willingly unhooked her bra. As she slowly brought it forward he kept talking to her as he moved around and took a shot here and there. It was only a minute later he was looking at her breasts and getting some very nice shots. In an eager and encouraging tone he coaxed her into removing her bra and tossing it aside. After several more shots he said, "Hold it I have to change my memory card."