Picture Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pause was almost enough for her to lose her nerve and retrieve her bra but Lee quickly said, "Okay good, yes, you're gorgeous. He had her lie on the chaise lounge again and put one hand over her head and then talked her into slipping her other hand lower and lower toward the one remaining item that still hid her charms. When her hand touched it he kept talking softly to her saying, "That's it, oh that is so sexy. Yes like that now just a little farther...let your fingers slip under the fabric...good now just a little farther." Her hand was touching her mound and her eyes were almost closed as he said, "Oh fantastic, yes, incredibly sexy...now a little farther, push the fabric down now..." and he got another nice shot before she stopped. "Oh Lee I'm sorry I can't..."

"That's okay Gwen you're doing great, don't worry about it. We're getting some awesome shots."

Lee took a breath and asked, "Do you want to take a break Gwen?"

"Maybe for just a second."

"Of course. Why don't you show me your negligee." She had become comfortable with the idea of being nude from the waist up so she didn't bother to cover herself as she went for her bag. When she came back she held it up and said, "See it's pretty sheer." "It's a beautiful gown but let's use that indoors."

After she had rested a minute he said, "I know let's get some shots of you removing your bottoms while I take some shots from behind."

"Oh God I don't know if I can."

"Let's try, you can always stop."

"Okay." Gwen stood up and with her positioned by the pool again he had her bend over slightly and very slowly slip her bikini bottoms down inch by inch until they were near her knees. Lee managed to move enough from one side to the other that he could see her breasts as he got some nice shots of her ass and legs too. Then he said, "I'm going to move around to the side now Gwen but I won't go too far. I just want to see you in profile. Kick your bottoms out of the area would you?" Since they no longer covered anything she did as he asked and she stood there totally nude. He moved as far as he felt he dared and stopped. After a couple more shots he said, "Gwen you look so incredible I just have to take a few from the front. It's just you and me Gwen would you turn toward me just slightly now?" Lee stood still and held his breath as she didn't move or say anything. As he looked through his camera he saw her chest rise as she took a deep breath and he took a shot like that. Then he saw her hips start a slow rotation toward him until she stood before him and he saw a thin line of hair on her mound. "Oh my God Gwen I can hardly breathe, what a gorgeous creature you are. Take a deep breath love and relax so you can enjoy this wonderful time."

It was like she let go and submitted herself to him then and he could see her body strike a more natural pose. Lee continued a soft patter of compliments as he stepped closer and shot until his memory card was full. It was Lee's turn to take a deep breath and say, "I have to stop for a second to change my card but even more I have to catch my breath. You are stunning and I'll never forget today."

Gwen didn't know quite what to do or say so she just stood there and said, "You've done this sort of thing before haven't you?"

"Of course I have but...with you it's different somehow. It strikes me as more...more sensual...sexier. I'm surprised I can function."

His words seemed to please her and she smiled as she said, "You're making this so wonderful and exciting Lee I'll never forget it either."

"Gwen I could just keep doing this forever but maybe we better go inside and do the last ones in there." Lee followed her naked form toward the house and he snapped a couple of her ahead of him as they went.

Once inside Lee asked, "Do you have some really lacy and sexy panties to wear under the negligee?"

"Of course in my bedroom."

"Let's go in there for the last ones." She pulled out a couple pair and Lee chose one and watched her slip into them.

"Now slip on the negligee and we'll do a series of you undressing." After a couple of her in the negligee he said, "Now start to lift your gown slowly and then slowly slip the panties down. Beautiful, wonderful." After that he had her lie on the bed and did a series with the gown being moved exposing more and more of her. He had her lie on her side so he could feature her nice ass and then he said, "Okay now Gwen for the last few shots take off the gown." Even though she had been naked in front of him it took her a few seconds to find the courage again.

She finally slipped out of the gown and lay back on the bed again and he talked her through a few more poses before he said, "I'm almost out of memory Gwen is there anything else you would like to do to finish this memorable day?"

"I'm...yes but I just can't."

He reluctantly backed away and paused not wanting to stop but finally said, "Then I guess we're done Gwen. My camera is almost full and I can't handle any more anyway." He went over and kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'm going out and set up the computer. Take your time."

Her voice was almost a whisper as she said, "I'll just slip on the gown Lee and I'll go with you."

Chapter Seven

It took several minutes but Lee loaded the memory cards into his laptop and looked at her. "It's going to be difficult keeping my mind on what I'm doing with you sitting next to me looking so sexy."

"You make me feel so desirable."

"You are very desirable. Are you ready to see them?"

"I'm ready I think." Lee started the slide show and leaned back next to her. As they went from the first shots of her unbuttoning her blouse.

Gwen reached for his hand and said, "Would you believe I'm actually nervous and a little embarrassed?"

He gave her hand a squeeze and told her, "I understand but believe me you look wonderful."

"Lee all of these will be on the disc right?"

"All of them."

"It isn't that I don't trust you Lee but we're all human and mistakes can be made."

"I understand Gwen I really do."

As they watched her on the computer he said, "See how fantastic you look. I'm a fan of yours forever now." The first frame that showed her totally nude she said, "I can't believe I was really naked with you."

"I hated to see you dress and cover that beauty up. You look amazing Gwen and have every reason to be proud of your looks."

When they had finally seen the last shot she just stared at the computer for a minute before saying, "I didn't look too bad did I."

"You look amazing Gwen, you have every reason to be proud of yourself." When the images were copied to disc he handed them to her and said, "There you go, now you can look at them whenever you want."

"I wish you could have a copy of them Lee but that would be risky."

"I understand."

He stood up and said, "I better get going or I'll be late." Gwen stood up with him and put her arms around him.

"How I wish we could make love but I just can't."

"I wish we could too but I never pursue a married woman. You have fueled my fantasies to say the least though."

As she continued to hold him close and look into his eyes she said, "I noticed you didn't say you'd never make love to a married woman."

"Like you said, I'm only human." She just smiled and said, "I really like you Lee" and she kissed him. When she stepped away she said, "That's better than nothing."

"Absolutely."

With his belongings in his hands they walked to the front door where they stopped and she said, "Thank you for everything Lee. I've now done something I've thought about for a long time."

"If you ever want to do it again just call me."

"I will but I doubt that it would have the same meaning the second time."

"Probably not but the worst it could be is a lot of fun and there is no end to the photos we could create."

"Do you really think the two of us could behave a second time?"

He smiled and said, "That's a good question. I like to think so but who knows. It wouldn't be easy."

Lee stepped out and she said, "Oh I didn't even ask what you're charging."

"I'll tell you what Gwen, just send me a little something you're comfortable with and mention my studio to your friends in conversation from time to time."

"Thank you for being so understanding and discreet."

"Enjoy your viewing Gwen." Lee got in his car and left. He was well down the road before he took a deep breath and realized he was tired.

Lee hit the first drive through he saw and got coffee and hoped the caffeine would give him some energy. When he went in back at the office Teri came out and perched her butt on the corner of his desk and she just watched and waited for him to say something first. After he put his things down he turned to her and just looked at her.

She didn't say anything so he said, "What?"

"I don't know, I was waiting for you to say something."

"No smart remarks?"

"Not yet anyway. How'd it go?"

"It went great actually."

"Good." She made it a point to walk over and put her hand on his butt and said, "I don't see any burn marks either."

He turned her around and put his hand on her butt and said, "Nope and your butt looks okay too."

She wasn't about to react so she just said, "Just okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Kind of nice actually."

"Gee thanks for that glowing unsolicited review."

"You're welcome."

"So did she try to seduce you?"

"No she didn't, not in any way shape or form."

"So let's see the pictures."

"She has them on disc."

"Lee we both know what happened but if you don't want to tell me that's your choice."

"You are such a smart ass."

"It's pretty easy to figure out after all."

"No comment. What did you do with your morning?"

"The usual plus I worked with the pictures I took of you. I'm really getting the feel for the software but I have a ways to go."

"Good for you."

"You look tired."

"I just need some lunch and some rest. I worked hard believe it or not."

"Good for you."

"Plus I think she's going to bring us some business in the coming months."

"Fantastic. Where we going for lunch?"

"We?"

"I haven't eaten either and I'm starved."

"Why didn't you lock the door and go get something?"

"Because I wanted to be here when you got back in case you needed first aid."

Lee gave up and said, "let's go eat."

As they had lunch Teri was pretty quiet and it was driving Lee crazy and he said so.

"You're never this quiet. I keep waiting for you to take off on some tangent and get me going."

"Nope no tangent. You took pictures of Gwen naked and she has them on the disc. Simple."

"Now damn it I didn't say I took nude pictures of her."

"No you're being very discreet. Transparent but discreet."

"I'm not transparent."

"Your actions are. You had your new spiffy digital Canon with you, you had me bring your laptop to you along with the patch cord, and blank discs, I couldn't stay to assist, you're secretive about what happened and you were alone with Gwen, not even the housekeeper was there. Gee let me see if I can connect the dots." Lee was quiet for several seconds as Teri sipped her iced tea and watched him.

"Yeah okay I took some...personal shots of her."

"You're so delicate and tactful. You're just too cute."

"Now what?"

"Nothing, I think it's nice that you're being so careful. But personal shots? Honey I know you took sexy pictures of her and I know that fact can never leave the studio, but let's face it photographers have been taking nude photos ever since the invention of the camera obscura."

Where do you learn all these things?"

"I get around."

Lee took a big drink of his iced tea and said, "Okay but this is never and I mean never to be mentioned to anybody, ever, understood?"

"Well of course not silly that kind of information could be very embarrassing for her."

"To say the least plus we'd likely get sued from here to Christmas. Okay we spent the time taking some very sexy and very erotic pictures. She's really quite good."

"I'm sure she is. Was this a freebie or do we get paid?"

"We get paid plus like I said, she's going to mention our studio here and there."

"I wonder if that will result in all of her friends wanting you to do nudies of them."

"I doubt it, she can't very well tell them what we did."

"True enough. Do I get to see them?"

"I put them on the disc."

"You're going to tell me you didn't leave them on the computer?"

"I...well hell I give up. Yes I wasn't supposed to but I couldn't resist. They're on the laptop."

"I want to see them."

"Why?"

"It will be a learning experience."

"You can say that again."

"Oh come on I'm not that easily shocked, I've seen a lot of naked women and even a few dirty movies."

"You're just dying of curiosity."

"That too."

Lee just shook his head and said, "Teri Ziegert if you ever even hint about them or wink inappropriately about this you won't be able to dig a hole deep enough to hide in."

"Oh good, let's go."

They went back to the office and Teri said, "I'll set it up. Get comfortable and I'll bring us some coffee."

"All at once you're being nice and accommodating."

"I go in streaks like that."

"You're just happy because you're getting your way."

"Women are like that didn't you know?"

"I'm learning." Lee settled on the small couch and Teri set the computer on the coffee table.

After pouring their coffee she sat down next to him and said, "Okay picture man let's see your work." Lee just looked at her and then started the slide show. After the first several with Gwen in her shorts and open blouse Teri said, "Very nice, tame but very nice."

"We have a long way to go."

"How many did you take?"

"Three cards full."

"Oh."

"There would have been more if I'd had more memory cards."

"Wow she did inspire you then." He knew he could have talked Gwen into a lot more if he'd had the memory and the stamina but he didn't say anything more to Teri.

Chapter Eight

As the slide show progressed Teri got quieter but she wasn't missing a thing. When Gwen showed her breasts Teri said, "Nice, small but nice." On the show went until Gwen's hand eased down into her bikini bottoms. Teri's face was getting flushed either because she was getting turned on or from embarrassment but she held her ground and watched as Lee stole glances at her. When the indoor shots started and Gwen slipped her panties off for the camera Teri's eyes were glued to the screen and by the time the negligee disappeared and she saw the close ups of Gwen in the nude she was blushing a bright red.

When it was over he closed the laptop and said, "Well you got pretty quiet, what do you think?"

She couldn't look at him but managed to say, "I think you did a fantastic job and you're right she looked very sexy, very hot."

"Teri look at me."

"I'd rather not for a minute."

"I warned you."

"It was fine, I was just surprised. It was a great finish actually."

Lee finally said, "I guess it wasn't such a good idea showing those to you."

"Why because I'm a girl?"

"No because we have to work closely together every day and I don't want anything to interfere with that."

She finally looked at him and said, "It won't interfere, why should it?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to change our closeness for lack of another word."

"Thank you for showing them to me and I promise they will never be mentioned. I really did learn from them. I learn something every time I see you work."

Teri let's knock off early today I'm tired."

"You're the boss."

"Remember I'll be golfing tomorrow afternoon with Moon."

"I have it on the calendar." They went around shutting off lights and with Lee following Teri out they set the alarm and locked the door.

Before she turned to go to her car she said, "Thank you for having trust in me Lee. That was more important than seeing the photos though they were pretty interesting too."

"You're welcome Teri see you tomorrow."

Teri stopped and said, "Oh I almost forgot you have two family sittings in the morning."

"Thanks bye."

After spending most of the morning in the studio Lee was finally finished and headed for the coffee pot. Teri heard him so she went in and emptied the camera before coming out to join him for coffee. As they stood there leaning against the counter Lee said, "Don't be in any hurry with the proofs from this morning. They won't be back to see them for almost two weeks."

"Okay I'll do them tomorrow or Monday."

"I won't be back after golf unless you call me with a problem."

"I can't imagine I'll need to call you for anything."

"Well I'm going so if Moon calls tell him I'm on my way."

"See you tomorrow Lee."

After picking Moon up the two of them spent the next four hours on the golf course. As they left they had the inevitable discussion about their game and then Lee said, "Moon I want to stop and get Teri something for her birthday."

"You mean now?"

"Yeah we'll be going right past the Sam's Club and I want to get her a computer that I saw in there last week."

"You're getting your assistant a computer? That's pretty impressive."

"I know but she works hard and I can't afford to pay her what she's worth.

"Your not getting emotionally involved with her are you?"

"Can't I buy my assistant a birthday present without being emotionally involved?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Hell yes I can."

"Why not the electronics store?"

"Because I saw just what I wanted there and the price is right. If you don't want to stop I'll come back later."

"No we can stop, I'm just impressed with your generosity is all."

"I don't want her to leave and I thought a little bribery would help."

"Is she acting like she might?"

"No but this switch to digital is scaring her and I don't want her to start thinking along those lines because it took me too long to train her.

Getting out of their car at the store Moon said, "Would you look at this, it's the middle of the afternoon and this place is busy. Doesn't anybody work during the day anymore?"

"You're just in a foul mood because I beat you today."

"I still can't believe that happened. Are you sure you're not taking lessons again?"

"Not one but to tell the truth I can't believe my score today either." While Lee was finishing his comment Moon was being distracted by a young woman walking a ways ahead of them. "Lee I apologize for complaining, I'm thoroughly enjoying this little walk."

"I agree, I think it would behoove us to follow her for the rest of the afternoon." They followed her as far as the computers and then reluctantly left her. The two of them spent a few minutes reviewing the specifications of the one Lee had in mind and he said, "Yeah this will do nicely. I also want to pick up some software if they have it."

"Doesn't she have a computer now?"

"Yeah but it's an antique and it's always giving her trouble."

"I wish I worked for you."

"You wouldn't get a computer because you don't have great legs. Just kidding. Well not really your legs really aren't much to look at."

"Hey look over by the laptops Lee there's that sweet thing we followed in."

Showing as much discretion as they could they watched her as she shopped. Then a young guy approached her and started to talk to her.

After a minute Moon said, "I don't think she wants to talk to that guy, watch her body language."

"Yeah I noticed that too. She looks very uncomfortable."

"Lee I'm going to wander over that way and eavesdrop."

It was only a minute later when Moon came back and whispered, "He's a head case Lee and she's scared to death of him."