Picture story: Quiet submission

Story Info
He was on a call with a client, so she had to stay quiet.
1.8k words
4.6
22.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers

I have few short stories that were either written because I saw a picture that I liked, or I had an idea for a story and it was visual enough to find a picture to go with it. This one starts off the collection.

The story was inspired by a picture posted in the "Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On" thread on Lit's discussion board. It showed a naked woman on her knees and chest and a fully dressed man sitting in an armchair behind her, not touching, just looking. There was no caption, but the command "Present yourself!" immediately came to mind, because this is exactly what she was doing spreading herself open with both hands, making herself vulnerable. But there is a lot of power in that vulnerability, and this is what I wanted to write about.

A big thank you goes to Todger for editing!

***

"Come on in, how was your week?"

She stepped through the open door into a familiar hallway. Every time she came here, she promised herself that it would be the last time - she was a wife and a mother, what business did she have to come to this man she met online and let him do things to her that she did not want anybody to know about? Let him? No, that was a wrong word, craved for him to do them, begged him, if she had to.

She never knew what would be expected of her on her next visit, but she was always excited and could not hide it.

"You can leave your coat on the chair. Did you... Oh, I see you did. Nice, very nice!"

With her coat off, she was standing in front of him wearing only a pair of stockings and a bra. Her legs a feet apart, her hands behind her back. He came closer and simultaneously took possession of her mouth and her pussy, as his tongue entered her mouth, his finger slipped between her lower lips and entered her wetness.

He let her mouth go, but kept his hand in place.

"I like how wet you always are right from the start. What did you think about on your drive here?"

"You, Sir."

"And what was I doing in your thoughts?"

"Right what you are doing ... now."

Her words trailed off as his finger pressed down on her clit.

"Like this?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Or like that?" He pressed harder and flicked the sensitive stem twice.

She threw her head back and moaned softly. His hand felt so good! He was pressing hard and it was painful, but that pain kept her from sliding down towards the orgasm too fast. She knew that he could keep it up for a long time - a little tease, get her close, and then a painful flick to bring her back. Over and over again. On one of their meetings he kept doing it for more than an hour, she was not tied up that time, so she had to stand on her own with no support. By the end she was wobbling, her thighs, shoes, and the floor under her were all wet with her juices and after he finally let her cum, he made her lick up the mess she made before he fucked her into oblivion.

But this time he had different plans.

"I have a work call that I will have to take in a few minutes. The client is in a different time zone, so it had to be scheduled like this. Don't worry, it's not going to be long. But... I want you nearby while I talk. Can you keep absolutely quiet? If not, you can just wait here till I am done."

For her this was a no brainer: of course she wanted to be by his side, not waiting alone!

"I will not make a sound, Sir."

"Good girl, I was hoping you would say that. Now, go to the office and kneel by my chair, I will be right back."

As he left to pick up some papers he needed for the call, she walked into his office. It was a large bright room with lush carpet, an armchair, a big desk in the corner, and a leather office chair in front of it. She knelt by the chair, her back to the door, and put her hands on her knees. Sitting like that in heels was hard, but she knew he would be back soon and then she could change the position.

She was right, not a minute later he walked in and stopped behind her.

"I like this view, but I think we can make it better. Turn to your right, back to the chair. Yes, like that."

He sat down behind her and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Now, on your hands and knees, please."

As she was changing the position, his phone rang.

"Now, you HAVE to be quiet," he said before answering the call.

He started talking and soon absentmindedly his hand found her ass. He caressed her, running his fingers lightly over the smooth skin, enjoying her curves. When she felt his foot nudging her legs apart, she spread her knees for him and immediately was rewarded with a hand slipping down to her center. Her breathing quickened, but she suppressed the moan that was about to escape her parted lips.

Few other people joined the call and he was able to mute his phone for a few seconds.

"Head down to the floor and spread yourself with both hands," he clicked the sound back on.

She did as she was told, knowing perfectly well that both her tight brown bud and her wet pussy were in full view. She had a thought in the back of her mind that this should be humiliating... but it was not. When she was here, she was his, totally and completely, to use any way he saw fit. Most of her joy came from this feeling of being used, so why should presenting herself for his use feel any different from him actually using her?

This train of thought disappeared the moment she felt a finger lightly tapping at her back door. She arched her back in involuntary response, moving her ass closer to him, and spreading herself even wider. He was talking and she could hear a smile in his voice — he was pleased with her reaction, and she was pleased both with the touch and the thought of giving him pleasure.

Soon the tapping finger became something else, the tapping became faster and harder. Not a cane, there was not that much sting, but what? She could not place it, but soon she could not think about it either — all her attention was on the one little part of her body and that part was on fire. She had to concentrate really hard to stay in place, to keep herself wide open, even though each light tap on her anus sent a jolt to her clit. She wanted him to put something inside of her, she needed to be filled, but he just went on tapping, seemingly unaware of what this was doing to her.

"Get it really-really wet, slut," he whispered in her ear, holding his phone away from them, and bringing an eraser end of a pencil to her lips.

That word! She loved it so much when he used it! Of all the play names it was her favorite, right next to the "good girl". He knew it and knew how to use it well, how to get her leaking just from the sound of it. She reacted immediately and shivered from the feeling of cool air moving between her wet, spread wide, private parts that were not so private at the moment.

Would he put it inside of her? She hoped so. It was too small to satisfy her need, but she hoped it would at least lessen it. He did not make her wait long, the wet rounded end was pushing at her tightness, opening her, sliding in. He did not push it far, just half an inch, and stopped. She felt him letting the pencil go, then he picked it up again and rotated it one way, then another. It felt surprisingly good. A finger slipped inside of her and brought out more wetness back to her ass.

Her knees and neck were starting to hurt, she was not sure how much longer she could hold this position, when she felt a sharp slap on her ass. She had to bite her lip to hold back a moan and then another slap loudly followed the first one. Would they not hear it? Why did he not care to be quiet? And then she realized that he had not been talking for a while, his call was probably over.

Another slap followed and this time she did not hold back. He heard her:

"You like that, don't you? Let go of your ass, I want more space to work with. On your elbows and knees, please."

She changed her position, glad to give her neck some rest. Hard spanks followed one another, bringing color to her ass.

"Hold still!"

"Yes, Sir," she answered and wondered what he had in mind. She was not going anywhere... She felt the pencil being taken out and a cold liquid applied to her hole. Lube! So there was something bigger finally getting in! She felt pressure of a hard cold object, more pressure, a little pain, more pressure, more pain... She pushed out and a glass dildo with an exaggerated head slipped in.

She moaned. It felt so good! He applied more lube and in one motion slipped the dildo all the way in.

"How does that feel?"

"Good! Thank you, Sir!"

"You like your hole to be plugged?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

"I... I don't know, it just feels good... "

He pulled the toy almost all the way out and plunged it back in. Then again. And again.

Her legs started to shake and he stopped. He pulled her back, made her sit on her knees between his feet, her head on his knee, his hand on her breast, twisting and pulling on her hard nipple. He kissed her ear:

"You did good, I enjoyed playing with you while I worked. What would you like as your reward?"

She thought for a moment...

"This. I want exactly this - to be at your feet with you playing with my body..."

She brushed her cheek on the wool fabric of his dress pants and realized that THIS was why she kept coming here, THIS gave her the perfect feeling of belonging that she could not find anywhere else. Sure, she loved pain too, she loved losing control while being tightly tied up, she loved the rough fucking and the feel of his cock in her throat, but THIS she loved more.

"I like this too," his voice penetrated her thoughts, "what would you call it?"

She had to think about this and neither his hands, blushing and teasing here and there, nor the glass dildo still wedged deep in her ass, were helping.

"A quiet submission, Sir. I think that would be the correct name."

AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers