All Comments on 'Picture story: Quiet submission'

by AnnieLit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMabout 4 years ago

Very erotic story. Enjoyed it and wish it was just a bit longer..

nicklucasnicklucasabout 4 years ago
Love it

That's quite a story, Annie. It reminds me of the movie "Secretary." Same landscape, different take.

I love the emotional details that warm up a subject many writers depict coldly. (You flirt with that by not naming them.) She's smart but giving in to the needs of body and soul. Emotionally, she should feel humiliated, but she doesn't. That's a nice peek into the way she's re-establishg her fundamental beliefs about her desires, her core self. And she's probably risking her standing as a wife and a mother -- which she values, even if those roles seem to be no longer as fulfilling as they were -- for the pleasure and the self-knowledge obtained in this office.

Your ending, an idyll of reflection and acceptance, is a terrific example of knowing when to stop, when you've hit your target. You don't have to continue as they fuck themselves into an orgasmic near-coma. And you know it.

My only dollop of criticism is the occasional lapse into heavy-breathing euphemism: "her wetness," "her brown bud" (alliteration, ugh! -- borderline cutesy). The story works much better when your language is frank and matter-of-fact. Sure, you want to sell the story with imagery. And yes, strictly in terms of maintaining reader interest, you want to avoid calling her pussy her pussy, her asshole her asshole, ad nauseam. But you're too smart and too confident in your material to be reaching into the "50 Shades"/Penthouse Letters bag of tricks.

Those few shaky steps aside, the story both aroused me and gave me quite a bit to think about. I look forward to more from you.

KnoturnalKnoturnalalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story. I liked it.

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
(A) Few other people joined the call? 🤔🙄🤓

Short and sweet and very enjoyable. The second BDSM story by yourself I’ve read.

I don’t write Maledom and I rarely read it unless it’s good (Leah by Syptembersmyth 👍5⭐️) so please accept the compliment as it’s intended.

domaxnationdomaxnationover 3 years ago

I love this. The holding back is so sexy, and you write really well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I concur

But I missed the illustration(s) that may have come with it. Perhaps you could ask to 'borrow' one or two.

AnnieLitAnnieLitover 3 years agoAuthor

Re illustrations: Lit has a policy that only copyrighted images can be used with the stories. On the discussion boards anything goes, but here they are very strict about it. If I ever get a chance to shoot anything relevant I will update this story with a picture or two, but for now all I can do is give you a link here in the comments:

https://i.imgur.com/j4a3Kqt.jpg?1

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

The second of your works that I've read. You don't disappoint. Your forthright delivery informs and entertains. "THIS was why she kept coming here, THIS gave her the perfect feeling of belonging that she could not find anywhere else." Such a perfect glimpse into the real yearning that many women have.

I really do hope you will continue to share, inform, and entertain.

Cheers...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieLit@AnnieLit
Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4899150&page=submissions Update (Sept 2019) ⚠️* WARNING! *⚠️ Take Warning: Any institution or person using this site for study, projects, or personal agenda - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile ...