Pierced Lip and Nailpolish Ch. 03

Story Info
Connor has some fun with a sleeping Julian.
2.9k words
4.5
2.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer at the bottom if you need it.

Chapter 3: Nice Dreams

Connor hurries, trying to keep the cold winter air out of Julian's house as he lets himself in through his front door. Once closed, he takes a moment to revel in the warmth before undressing his winter jacket and shoes and shaking his head after taking off the snow sprinkled beanie.

The lights are dimmed, and he can't see or hear Julian from where he's standing in the hallway. He might be in his office, working, so Connor tries to keep as quiet as possible while he hangs up his clothes and makes his way into Julian's living room. The TV is on but muted, and as he steps closer, he sees his friend sleeping on the couch, hugging a cushion and a blanked tangled between his legs, covering exactly one naked thigh. He's wearing way too little for the weather that's raging outside, but Connor just huffs a laugh and is glad he turned up the heating so much.

He decides to let Julian sleep for now and steps into the kitchen to help himself to some food and something warm to drink.

Twenty minutes and a sandwich and some tea later, Connor rounds the sofa again, a slight smile on his lips as his eyes rake over his best friend's body. Julian is still fast asleep, his shorts riding up deliciously on his thighs where one leg is bent and hanging off the couch a little. He seems to be out cold, breathing slow and rhythmic like a metronome, so Connor doesn't worry about waking him when he sits down and maneuvers Julian's legs so he has enough space. As he gets comfortable, he can't keep himself from staring, eyes coming back again and again to wander over how good Julian's ass looks in this position and in these shorts. He wonders what his friend has been up to all day for napping this hard at 4 in the afternoon. Maybe another long night of streaming, Connor muses, and starts caressing the skin of Julian's thigh. He hopes Julian ate enough before he conked out, and thinks about preparing him something later. First, he wants to relax a little though.

Knowing Julian wouldn't mind, he reaches over and skims the skin that's hidden just under the fabric of these shorts, slowly exposing more and more as his fingers make the fabric ride up higher and higher. His skin is ever so soft, and Connor watches as his fingers glide over the little hairs on there. He looks back up towards Julian's face, hidden behind his shoulder and half squished against a pillow, but he's still sleeping peacefully.

He's so handsome, Connor thinks. The guy doesn't even need to try, he looks hot even in a ratty tank top and washed out shorts.

Shorts, that he's apparently not wearing any underwear underneath, Connor realizes when his fingers almost reach between Julian's cheeks without any hindrance of more fabric. Connor feels heat pool in his lower belly, hooded eyes staring at the place where his hand disappears under fabric, imagining what is hidden just beneath one layer of clothing, easily accessible. Want ignites slowly, and Connor considers feeding the flame.

Just then, a breathy moan fills the air. Connor's eyes find Julian's face again, expecting to see his eyes blink open, but he still seems fast asleep. Maybe he's having a nice dream, Connor thinks, and a smirk pulls on his lips.

I can make it nicer, he thinks before he gently retracts his hand from under Julian's shorts and instead reaches up to pull them down. He does it slowly, enjoying the view as he bares inch by inch of rosy skin to the air. Julian doesn't move, and his breathing stays steady even when Connor carefully rearranges his legs to be able to pull off the shorts completely. Immediately, his gaze finds the curls between his legs and the hint of rosy skin beneath, and Connor feels his mouth water at the view. He lets one of Julian's legs glide off the sofa, gently so it doesn't hit the floor and hurt him, and then moves the other towards the couch backrest so he can fully turn and kneel comfortably between them. Now, Julian's rosy cunt is on full display, puffy lips and dark curls framing a slightly glistening hole and his not quite fully erect clit.

Contrary to Julian, who sleeps through all of this like a log, Connor can feel his own heartbeat rise, arousal slowly but surely increasing with every passing minute. It turns him on, knowing that Julian will lose his mind in the best of ways once he realizes what Connor is doing but being none the wiser right now, spread out like a delicious meal for Connor to feast on.

His own cock is pressing uncomfortably against the zipper of his jeans by now, so he pulls it down and opens the button to give it a little room but doesn't yet bother with his own clothes. Instead, he lifts his hand and sucks two fingers into his mouth to wet them before he slides them between Julian's legs. He thinks he can feel remnants of lube down there, and he hums quietly at the thought of Julian fucking himself with his fingers or a dildo before he came down here and fell asleep. Good for him, that will make what he has planned a little easier.

Julian's cunt gives way beautifully for two of Connor's fingers, and the wet-hot slide feels like heaven, cranking up the solid flame of Connor's arousal into a near inferno. He lets out a shuddery breath as he gently pumps in and out, turning his hand this way and that before adding another finger. It's so easy to breach him, to sink into his dripping pussy like Connor belongs there. He just might, with how often they fuck.

Soon, Connor feels like he prepared Julian well enough, wiping the wetness of his fingers onto the discarded shorts. He can feel heat in his own cheeks, he's so excited at the prospect of sinking into his favorite cunt, courtesy of his favorite human. It really never gets old, he thinks as he slowly bares himself, jeans pushed down his feet and underwear low enough to free his cock. He's already fully hard, cock red and bobbing between his thighs, ready to slide between these two pale legs in front of him.

Connor's breathing is loud in his own ears, but at this point he doubts that will be what wakes Julian up. He came so far already without disturbing his friend's sleep, so he doesn't worry when he leans forward and braces one arm next to Julian's torso on the couch. He enjoys the closer look he gets of Julian's peaceful face, lips slightly open and brows smooth in relaxation. He looks so different when he sleeps, much more innocent without his resting bitch face or a leer. The contrast of that to what's about to happen also does it for Connor, and with a quiet breath he positions himself and guides his cock between Julian's open legs, eyes glued to the unassuming sleeping face below. As soon as his tip touches wet curls, he has to bite his lip to keep quiet, and the first glide and the feeling of Julian opening up to take him feels just about glorious. Breathing out harshly through his nose as he sinks into him, Connor can't shake off his former thought of his cock belonging in this cunt. A muffled, quiet moan escapes him, but his friend's unmoving body and visage tell him that Julian is still fast asleep.

"Fuck, Jules," he murmurs as he slowly pulls back out and then pushes inside fully, hips barely touching Julian's ass. Pushing him up the sofa by pounding into him too hard is not something Connor wants to risk yet, so he keeps his thrusts shallow and slow for now.

"Wish you could see yourself," he murmurs as he fucks into his sleeping best friend's pussy. "See how well you take me even when you're not awake. It's like your hole is made to be fucked by my cock."

Naturally, he doesn't get an answer, which only lets him burn hotter. The entire situation is turning him on so much that Connor already feels close to the edge.

"I'm gonna shoot my load inside you, Jules," he breathes and furrows his brows in restraint, trying to keep his rhythm slow and steady for now. "And you're gonna take it so beautifully, won't you? Gonna have you drip with my cum, Julian, oh fuck..."

He stops the movement of his hips as he comes, panting harshly while his cock twitches inside of Julians hot cunt, shooting load after load of semen into his best friend. Hanging his head, he takes a minute to collect his wits, eyes closed because this feeling is so incredible he's almost losing his mind.

When he opens his eyes again after letting a few moments pass by, he checks Julian's face for any sign of him having realized what's going on, but he looks the same as before. Connor huffs a breath and pulls out, cock still hard and ready to go again, now covered in Julian's slick and his own cum.

"Do you think you'll wake up if I turn you around?" Connor muses aloud, all the while watching as his semen slowly drips out of Julian's hole. His friend's clit is now fully hard, and he reaches down to smear his cum over it with his finger before gently rubbing at it in the way he knows usually drives Julian crazy.

The thought of Julian's body reacting to him like this without him being conscious is an incredible one, feeding right into the heat and lust he's feeling right now. Carefully, he spreads his seed up over his pussy lips to Julian's ass, lightly probing the ring of muscle with one finger but never fully dipping inside.

"I think you're ready for round two, Jules," he says then, and slides closer to sink his cock back into Julian's welcoming heat.

Connor fucks him a little longer this time, alternating between quick shallow thrusts and deeper, slower ones that gently rock Julian's unmoving body on the couch. There's a faint flush to Julian's cheeks now, but his breathing is still an unchanged, steady thing that gives Connor the confidence to get a little bolder. He starts touching Julian more, rubbing his hands along his sides and under his tank top, making the fabric slide up his torso, or gently carding his fingers through black strands of hair. Once, he grips Julian's hips so tightly that a quiet noise escapes pierced lips, and he halts his movements immediately and lets a few seconds tick by to see if his impulsive act incites any more reactions. When there's none, he resumes his thrusts, a little more careful now.

He comes a second time after about ten more minutes, and he thinks he can feel Julian's cunt clenching down on his twitching cock every now and then. It's not a full blown orgasm, at least he doesn't think so, but now he kind of feels like he's got to get Julian to come on his cock while he's still asleep.

Turning Julian onto his back to fuck him might be his riskiest venture yet, but he really wants to try, the picture now stuck to his mind like glue. Connor decides to give him a short break though, hoping that maybe he'll slip back into a deeper sleep again in case the sex brought him closer to waking. So he busies himself with jerking off for this next round, using the picture Julian makes right in front of him as his material. He looks delicious, flushed and a little sweaty, hole ruined from two loads from a thick cock. It's dripping continuously, seed and other juices oozing out of it and staining the sofa cushion below. Connor pants as he lets his eyes rake over every inch of skin in front of him, especially the place he marked with his cum.

"You're gonna be so full by the end of this," he whispers as he fists his cock a little harder and pumps a little faster, eyes glued to the steady rise and fall of Julian's back. "You're gonna wonder how long I used you without you noticing and the thought will drive you insane, right, Jules?"

He gasps then and once again feels an orgasm approaching, sitting up on his knees and aiming his cock at the body in front of him.

"Gonna look so good painted with my cum-", is all Connor manages to say before his words turn into a low, throaty groan and he comes, covering Julian's tank top, the exposed part of his back as well as his ass and legs with thick ropes of his seed. Some of it makes it as far as Julian's neck and even his hair, and if that isn't a pretty sight. Connor is breathing hard as he watches his cock spurt more and more cum and follows the lines of it across his body as if he was admiring a beautiful piece of art.

Julian does look so incredibly good like this, Connor marvels, with all the evidence of Connor's desire painted across his skin. Connor wonders if he should take a picture -- Julian might appreciate it for his online presence -- but decides to be a little selfish and keep this sight to himself.

"Let's get you on your back, I want to see your tits bounce when I fuck you."

He's still asleep. This simple yet almost unbelievable fact keeps reverberating inside of Connor's head like an echo as he ruts into Julian's pussy like he's in heat or something.

Almost all caution has been thrown into the winds by now, Julian's whole body is moving with the pounding of Connor's hips into his gushing hole, wet squelching sounds filling the air to add yet another level of debauchery to the scene. Connor's gasps are loud as he holds Julian's legs open and up on his arms. The tank top his friend had been wearing has been shoved up on his chest and is now crumpled under his armpits and over his collarbone, two small tits laid bare and bobbing on top of his chest to the rhythm of Connor's fucking.

"Fuck, Jules, you're gonna be pregnant after this for sure," Connor rasps and moans as he uses Julian like a fleshlight, head lolled to the side and drooling in his sleep. It drives Connor mad with lust, having Julian like this, and he fears he won't hold out for much longer, the next impending orgasm probably being his last one for the night.

"What if you cum on my cock, Julian?" Connor gasps, letting one leg fall back onto the couch so he has his hand free to rub Julian's swollen clit between his legs. "Maybe you'll cum so hard you wake up... Maybe you'll sleep through the best orgasm of your life... fuck, I don't know what's hotter..."

Stimulating Julian's dick makes him clench down on Connor's, who swears some more at the sensation but keeps on circling his thumb over the slick nub. It also makes Julian gasp out little mewling breaths every now and then, and soon his thighs start twitching whenever Connor's thumb rubs over the sensitive tip directly.

"Yeah, just like that, come on Jules, cum for me, cum on my cock..." Connor murmurs and tries to angle his thrusts so he's hitting Julian just where he likes it best. It seems to work, because the breathy gasps turn into breathy moans and the twitches turn into aborted full body shudders, and soon Julian is convulsing around him, his entire body shaking with an orgasm that lasts for what must be longer than a dozen seconds.

"Fuuuck," Connor groans and is at the mercy of Julian's cunt milking his cock within an inch of his life, and he can't do much more than let himself be pulled over the edge as he rams into the wet heat of his best friend's hungry cunt one last time before he comes.

Aftershocks wreck both their bodies, Connor panting hard, sweat dripping from his temple down onto Julian's skin, and Julian twitching wildly, lying boneless on the sofa underneath him. Every second breath or so from between Julian's lips comes out as a barely audible moan, and Connor feels entranced in his post orgasmic state as he takes everything in, the reality of it all hitting him once again.

He really fucked Julian three and a half times and he didn't wake up. Used him like a toy and even made him cum. Connor feels like he just lived one of their horny fever dreams.

Slowly, he pulls out and watches his come gush from Julian's well used hole. The whole couch is a mess, but it wouldn't be the first time they had to put a little more effort into cleaning up after one of their sexscapades, Connor muses as he falls back into the cushions and lets his head sink onto the backrest. He's totally spent in every way, and his limbs feel like lead. One second he considers resting his eyes for a bit, and the next they are already closed and aided by the post orgasm high he feels himself get pulled into the sweet embrace of sleep himself.

Waking up to an incredibly horny Julian bouncing on his cock a few hours later feels like the best kind of karma, too.

Disclaimer: Julian consents to and loves the somnophilia but it's not explicit in the text so it's technically dubcon in case you want to skip for that reason.