PCP The Next Level

Story Info
Pierced Pussy Promise - The Next Level
3.3k words
4.13
8.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers

Pierced Pussy Promise (her 1st MFM) EDITED

"Christopher this story is for you - it is fiction at the moment. But let me make it clear to you that what I write in any of my stories are things that I will willingly do if you wanted me to or asked me to do it for you or with you. I get turned on thinking of being in the middle of a bunch of dirty hard cocks while you're watching me sucking them, fucking them and getting gang banged by them for you"

The day is finally here when I make that pierced pussy promise come true for us.

For months now we've watched gang bang porn while we've fucked. You would get me to watch dirty sluts being face fucked and gang banged by a group of men.

You would ask me "Which one would you like me to be....in your arse, mouth or pussy?"

I always say "In my mouth" so I can see the look on your face and the desire in your eyes if I'm ever going to be sucking you off with a cock up my slutty arse and a cock in my pierced pussy at the same time. I know you'd love to see your slutty girlfriend getting DP'd.

So it's happening for real Christopher...I'm now on my hands and knees on our bed.... I'm wearing black lacey crotchless panties black stockings and black thigh high boots and a black leather collar with a metal ring. My hair is tied up high on my head... just how you like it. I'm wearing bright red lipstick. My nails are extra long just for you and painted bright red to match.

Ian and Rob are standing in front of me. You have recruited them to take part in one of your biggest fantasies. You are going to watch them treat me, your girlfriend, like a sex toy and ruin me like the dirty little slut that I am on demand for you baby šŸ”„.

"Do you really want to see me suck these dirty hard cocks Christopher?" I ask.

You reply .... "Yes baby ...."

Ian and Rob both step forward to the edge of the bed... they're naked pushing their dirty big hard cocks into my face. I'm looking hungrily at their cocks wondering who's to take first in my mouth.

You're standing behind me at the edge of the bed, wearing your combats and green t-shirt. You know that I'm dying for you to eat me and fuck me as it's been a while ...you've been working away. I look over my shoulder at you and I can see your hard cock bulging under your combats.

I can feel my pierced clit starting to swell and my pussy drip with the excitement of what's about to happen.

You say to me......."Do it you filthy slut....suck those dirty hard cocks for me like you've always promised me you would"

Ian steps forward and puts his finger through the ring on my collar pulling me towards him. I begin to wrap my red lips around the tip of his cock as he moans with pleasure. I lick him from the tip to the base of his hard cock. You watch in excitement as I take the first of the 3 dirty hard cocks in my mouth that I'm sucking today. I've got Rob's cock in my other hand wanking him slowly as I suck Ian.

You're filming this on the Mac and on your phone which is sitting on a tripod above the headboard. You always said you'd film it to watch back over and over while you fuck me and I tell you all about it. Ian and Rob don't mind either.

After a few minutes of teasing Ian's cock, I give him a gentle kiss on the lips ...before moving on to Rob...who's eagerly awaiting his turn to fuck my mouth.

My attention turns to Rob. I take his hard cock in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. I let him grip my hair and throat me a few times. I know that turns you on. Again I'm wanking Ian slowly with my other hand while sucking Rob's cock.

After a few minutes I take Ian and Rob's cocks in each hand and start wanking them off. Occasionally I run my tongue up and down their shaft and suck both sets of balls before I bury the length of their cocks into my mouth, one at a time and then both together. I take them so deep into my throat that it makes me gag and my eyes water.

Now and then I glance in the mirror wardrobe door to look at you. You are still stood behind me, fully clothed. You're running your hands over my arse... occasionally letting a finger wander around my pussy and arse hole. I try to push back onto your finger as I'm desperate to be fucked by you. But every time I push back onto your finger you move it out of the way and slap my arse hard leaving a red mark, calling me "a greedy impatient little slut".

Suddenly I hear you say "It's time for my slutty girlfriend to put her pussy to work".... As you say this you run your fingers through my crotchless panties and part my pussy lips...which are glistening with wetness. You finger fuck me for a few seconds and rub my swollen dirty pierced clit hood. You push your wet fingers into my mouth ....I can taste my lovely pussy on your fingers.

You tell me to kiss Ian and Rob so they can taste my pussy....as this is the only chance they will get to taste it. As eating my pussy is forbidden...only you are allowed to do that...as you know how much I love it.

I pull Ian towards me and kiss him dirty and wet. Giving him all the pussy juices out of my mouth while you're still playing with my pierced pussy.

You put your fingers in my mouth again and tell me to suck the pussy juices off them. I then stand over Rob and let my pussy juices drip from my mouth into his. He swallows my juices eagerly. It's filthy.

Ian and Rob then grab hold of my arms, flip me over into my back and pin me down onto the bed...you part my legs and unzip your combats. Your lovely dirty hard cock is now free. You tease my clit with your tongue for a few seconds. I beg you to eat me some more but you refuse...you tell me that my pussy needs a good fucking to get me ready for them.

Both Ian and Rob are instantly turned on at the sight of my dirty pierced clit hood as they have never seen one before.

You bury your dirty hard cock deep into my tight wet pussy. You start fucking me slowly at first.... asking me how much I like it.

You then say to me "Tell me how much you're going to enjoy sucking these pair of dirty hard cocks right in front of me?.....I want you to suck them like a dirty little whore should".

I whisper back to you "You know that your dirty little slut has been practicing really hard and I can't wait to taste their hot and sticky cum baby". I tell you that I will do anything for you as I want to please you - I then think to myself, somehow I just know you're going to put this to the test 100% right here and now. I tell you that I want you to fill my dirty tight slutty pierced pussy up with your hot thick cum!

You tell me I'll have to wait - you pull out and a large stream of pre cum slides off your cock and drips slowly onto my pierced clit hood!

You watch as I'm pinned to the bed as you look up at me and tease my clit with your erect cock that's glistening with our sex juices. My hands work free and I start to wank both these dirty hard cocks next to my face and I alternate sucking and wanking each one off with my long red nails while you're watching me. I throat them both and gag as I'm looking at you. You love it.

I then rest both of their big hard cocks on my face, open mouth and tongue. The cocks are touching as I lick and suck them both together while I'm looking right at you.

I say to you "Do you like fucking your filthy little slut while I'm sucking these dirty cocks baby?"

You reply "Yes baby I love it...I'm getting you ready for them".

You eat my pussy for a few seconds...teasing my pierced clit hood with your tongue before you suck up some of your pre cum and spit it into my mouth followed by a deep wet kiss.

You then say to Ian and Rob...."My dirty whore is all yours...."

They flip me over onto my hands and knees....Ian is standing in front of me and has his hands either side of my collar. I begin to suck him desperately ...I know how much you want to see me suck a group of dirty hard cocks.

Rob is behind me...feeding his hard cock into my pussy...which is soaked in your hot pre cum. Rob starts fucking me deep and hard....at the same time Ian starts deep throating me...making me gag. I'm loving this - watching you watching me getting a dirty spit roasting off your filthy friends.

I really hope I get you to arrange that 5 man gangbang for me one day. We've discussed it a lot and I've told you I definitely want one, a cock in my arse, one cock in my pussy and 3 cocks in my face. I'd love you to see that as I know you'll burst with excitement. I want it so badly I've even given it you in writing - I'd love to be busy with 4 dirty hard cocks, with my pierced pussy gaping open ready for your lovely hard cock - and obviously I'd want it filmed ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„.

I remember we watched some gangbang porn at the weekend with a girl who had a cock in her arse and pussy, one in each hand and one in her mouth. I said to you at the time - she looks filthy I'd love to be her with you being the one in my arse in red looking up as me getting ruined.

I remember saying at the time - "Christopher- Please can you promise me if this ever happens you'll get a picture of me slutting myself just like she is doing?" To which you replied "I'll film it all for you love and I'll make you a star on YouPorn!" Oh I'd fucking love that - not that I said it out loud šŸ™ˆ.

Anyway I have digressed..........You stand there watching....you can see your pre cum running down the inside of my thighs.

After a few minutes Ian and Rob want to swap places. So they tell me to turn around. As I turn around I wipe the last of your pre cum off my inner thigh and lick it off my hand. I'm desperate to taste you.

I'm now facing you on my hands and knees. I say to Rob "Feed me your cock...I want to taste myself and Chris's precum off your cock!"

I deep throat Rob's cock and make eye contact with you. You say to me "Does that taste good for you baby....how do you like the taste of a stranger's cock that's been in your dirty slutty pierced pussy while I'm watching?"

I reply....." I love it...it makes me feel like a dirty little slutty GF"

Rob is now face fucking me really hard. You tell me to take his cock as deep as I can. Rob asks you if he can cum in my mouth. You reply " No....but my dirty little slut loves getting a facial, so you'll be covering her face with your cum later - but before any of you cum I want to watch you both DP my filthy GF for me, I know she secretly fantasises about a DP!"

Well I must admit, like Chris says, I was seriously contemplating and fantasising about an MFM for a DP before I even met him so I'm going to enjoy this! Chris knows I love it up the arse - I even confessed that to all the girls on my friends hen weekend. I don't care who knows I just fucking love it.

You tell Ian to lay on the bed and you tell me to straddle his hard cock reverse cow girl and slide it into my slutty arse. You then tell Rob to slide his dirty hard cock into my wet pierced pussy. You then tell them to start fucking me slow and deep.

I'm moaning with pleasure as I'm being DP'd for the first time with cocks opposed to the toys we've used in preparation for this filthy fantasy of yours. I demand that you to come over to me and put your cock in my mouth as I want to be airtight for you and above all else I want to see your face as your watching me getting DP'd by strangers just like in the porn we've watched for months. Your cock is throating me. But I'm looking up at you as I watch you having the time of your life watching me getting ruined by 3 dirty hard cocks. These two strangers cocks are reaming fuck out of my tight holes right in front of my boyfriend as I'm sucking him off and he's loving it - watching me slutting myself for his pleasure. I can't wait until you give me 5 dirty hard cocks to play with. I know you really wanted to see me get airtight so I'm proud of myself for getting this airtight fantasy ticked off!

There is a quick change as Rob and Ian swap places as Rob wants to fuck my slutty arse. Again you watch in awe at your filthy girlfriend sucking you off while enjoying two cocks in her slut holes, now fucking me hard and deep in unison. I'm fucking loving being DP'd while I suck you off. I think to myself......I hope this isn't a one off, I fucking love it!

I tell you I want to taste both of their cocks together out of my pierced pussy and arse. Rob and Ian pull out in unison and I turn around and suck and throat them both. I know that watching me eating my arse juices turns you on so I make a real effort to swallow Rob balls deep in my throat as he was the one in my arse last.

I get back on my knees on the bed. I give you a filthy deep kiss to let you taste my arse juices that I kept in my mouth for you.

Ian is behind me and fucking my pussy again. Rob is now face fucking me really hard. You tell me again to take his cock as deep as I can in my throat. Rob asks you if he can cum on my face now - to which you reply "make a mess of my filthy slut!"

Rob instantly pulls out of my mouth and shoots his load all over my face....his hot sticky cum drips down all over my breasts and off my chin and tongue. I love the taste of cum.

Ian is now alternating between my pussy and arse.... fucking me hard. I can't take much more and you know it, but I can see you're in your element watching me getting reamed by that dirty hard cock. I look at you and tell you I want him to cum in my face. So you oblige and tell him that he has to cum over my face too...but before he does he has to fuck my arse one last time and get his cock really deep in my arse and hold it there - and then feed his cock to me. You say to him "you know the dirty little slut loves the taste of her own arse so make sure that you give it to her".

Rob moves out of the way and Ian stands in front of me with his dirty hard cock in his hand, so I take it in my hand and wank Rob some more as Ian gets ready to give me my second of three filthy facials I'm getting today.

You say to me "suck his cock you dirty little whore. I want you to suck it clean of your arse juices". I immediately get to work on sucking, throating and licking Ian's cock clean of my slutty arse juices. My arse tastes so slutty!

I then say to you "It tastes really good baby...I love to taste my arse off dirty hard cocks". Ian is ready to cum.... You move behind me and grab hold of my hair and pull my head back. You say to me ...."Stick your tongue out baby"

Ian calls me a dirty bitch and and shoots streams of hot cum over my outstretched tongue and face. I'm covered in the cum of 2 men I've met only 25 minutes ago. My face is literally dripping in it. I feel so slutty. I love it. I can see you're so turned on looking at my face covered in the cum of 2 men. I wonder to myself..... how turned on are you going to be when it's five hard cock facials covering my slutty face? You'll be beside yourself ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ and it's just got to happen as I know I'm going to fucking love it.

You now want your turn with your slutty cum loving girlfriend. You start to pile drive my pussy and arse with your hard cock until you need to reset, which you do several times. The cum on my face is running and dripping all over my chin, neck and breasts with the force of how hard you're fucking me. You then move on to eating my pussy and clit until I cum for you.

You then say to me "Is my dirty little cum whore ready for her third slutty facial?"

I reply ...."Yes I can't fucking wait baby- I love your cum!"

You move to my face and start wanking off in front of me...every now and then you deep throat me making me gag until you reach the point of no return.

"Open wide baby and hold out your tongue for me.... there's a good girl" you say to me.

I oblige...and within seconds you have shot your hot sticky cum all over my face and tongue. You know how much I love it.

With my hand I grab your dirty hard cock and use it to mop up the 3 different loads of cum off my face, neck and breasts and feed it to myself. I love eating cum and I get every last drop off my face and tits with your cock and suck it all up. I know you love seeing me eat cum and I thought I'd give you a slutty show to remember!

Right now you're so turned on you don't care who's cum it is I'm eating - you just watch me gobble it all down as the three of you start to get hard again. Round 2 I think will follow any minute and I can't wait.

I swallow all the cum and then suck the last of it off my fingers. I'm hoping that after this you'll want to watch me suck a lot more cock and swallow a lot more filthy cum for you - maybe even the 5 man gangbang that I've asked for??? šŸ”„šŸ”„

I loved being ruined by you and your filthy friends- it made me look and feel like a total slut and I know how much that turns you on Christopher! There is NOTHING I won't do for you baby - try me!

CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers