Pig Farm Pain

Story Info
A farmer, his pigs, and the pain games.
1.8k words
3.73
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 5:00am when his alarm clock starts blaring. For a brief second he considers shutting it off, rolling over, and going back to sleep... but that's not an option. If he allowed himself that luxury, then he was allowing them that same luxury, and they did not deserve it.

He throws some clothes on, and grabs the pot of oatmeal before heading outside and across the back field to the barn. He quietly walks inside and for just a moment enjoys the sound of his 7 piggies sleeping so soundly. He grabs the hose, flicks the light, and graciously wakes the pigs with a spray of freezing cold water. Within a second the barn is full of squeals and pigs jumping around.

He empties the pot into the trough and unlocks 6 pig pens so they can crawl over to their morning food. While they start chowing down he heads to the back punishment pen. In that pen was a porker tied spread eagle with a pitch fork stuffed deep inside her cunt.

"How was your sleep porker?" Truth is he didn't bother giving any pigs a name, they weren't worth that level of care. Instead he labeled the position. When a pig was in the punishment pen, they were porker.

"Oink oink" replied the fat pig. He reached his foot over and gave the pitch fork a shake causing the pig to properly squeal.

"Maybe next time I tell you piggies don't get to pleasure themselves, you'll listen. In the mean time you have 6 hours left." More squealing. "Piggies!" He calls out to the other 6. "Each of you fill your mouth with food and take turns coming to feed porker." He leans against the pen and watches as his pigs one by one transfer a mouth full of oatmeal from their mouth to porkers.

Once satisfied porker had enough to eat, he went to watch the other pigs finish up before hosing them all done again. All 6 of them were on all 4s looking to him for the days order, and what a day it was going to be.

"Today we are having the pain games. I want you to all go to the tit rack and I'll explain more there." A stampeded of pigs start running on all 4s outside to the tit rack. He decided to grab himself a drink of water before heading out with them, give them time to consider what was about to happen. He went to the implement wall and decided the heavy crop was todays implement of today.

He was pleased to walk out and see 6 piggies on their knees by the fence, tits all placed on the second board, hands folded nicely behind their head. He gently dragged the crop across each nipple as he started to explain.

"The pain games consist of 3 rounds. Tits, cunt, asshole. The winner at the end is my prized pig, the loser becomes the bottom hog for the week." That gained a lot of reactions so he slapped the cross against the palm of his hand to quiet them down. "For round 1, I will strike each fit once before moving to the next pig. We will repeat this until everyone is out. You are out when you remove your hands from your head or your tit comes off the fence. When you are out you will present each nipple for 5 quick strikes as punishment for failing. First one out gets one point, second gets two points and so on, understand so far?" A series of oinks. "If you are the last one standing you win the round, BUT we will continue until you are out. Every 10 swats you take as the last person standing will earn you a bonus point, which could come in handy if you don't think you'll do good in a later round... are my little piggies ready?" As they oink their responses he walks to the start of the line.

He could have started simple, warned them up to it- but he wasn't going too. Pig number one, 2 quick snaps of the wrist, 2 red lines cover her nipples, and the squealing reaches new levels. Then on to pig 2. As he makes his way down the line he can still hear the squeals coming from pig one which was music to his ears. He only made it to pig 3 four times before she jumped removing her tit from the fence.

"Present your left" she cried as she holds it up. One, two, three, four, five. "Present your right." One, two, three, four, five. "Go have some water from the bucket and wait until everyone else finishes the round."

Pig 6 is the next one out, then pig 2, then pig 4. Pigs 1 and 5 last quite a bit longer, their tits a mess of dark purple blotches, but he doesn't let up. One tit, two tit for 1- then one tit two tit for 5. After another few minutes pig 5 finally fails, receives her punishment and then heads over to the water bucket.

"You will get 10 fast, you must take all 10 to get the bonus point." Surprisingly she takes the first 10 while screaming steady, but does not move. "Next 10 for a second bonus point" she makes it to number 8 before she loses her resolve and drops her hands to hold her poor battered tit. "Present the left." For a second she looks shocked that I'd punish her for winning, but she knows better than to argue and she reluctantly holds it up high. "Present your right" 5 last tit strikes before sending her for water. He takes a minute to appreciate the varying degrees of marks among them.

"You may all pee now. Even if you don't have too you should try, because after round two none of you will want too. When you're ready, get to the cunt station."

All cunt whippings happen behind the barn because that's where the punishment board was, a 12 foot long board, the top carved into a peak. One by one the piggies lay on their backs in the dirt, waiting for my order.

"When I say go you will all spread your legs wide, bending your knees up, feet flat on the ground. You will be given 3 swats each turn. If your hands cover anything or if you close your legs at all you are out. Punishment for losing means you will reach down and spread Thant cunt wide open for 5 shots to the clit, then you will mount the punishment board until everyone is done. Other than that same rules apply. Get in position."

When they are ready he paces back and forth by their heads before finally standing with one foot on either side of pig 6's head and Lining up his shots. One, two, three - and pig 6 shuts her legs earning her last place in the cunt round. "Present that clit." The screams that she lets out no doubt scare of pigs awaiting their same fate. She can hardly crawl as she makes her way to the punishment board, straddling it so the peak presses up against her freshly punished clit. He moves on to pig 5. He only makes it through 2 rounds before pigs 5 and 2 also fail. With only pigs 1 and 3 left he decided to change it to 5 strokes each turn. Another 2 rounds and pig 1 breaks position. After taking her punishment and joining the others on the board, he gets in position for pig 3 "10 in a row to gain a point." She doesn't make it. He gives her her punishment and sends her to the punishment board. "I'll be back in half an hour to let you piggies off the board."

He walks back to the house to grab his leftovers from last night and blend them into a purée to add to the piggies lunch oatmeal. He fills their trough before calling 6 well punished piggies over to eat and help feed porker. Finally time for round 3.

"Piggies get to the mud pit and present those assholes." None of them wanting to disappoint they all race to the next station. He grabs his special punishment bag and heads over to find 6 pigs with their face in the dirt, ass in the air, hands spreading cheeks far apart.

"3 swats each turn. When you let go or move away from the crop, you are out. When you are out, you will be fucked by a dry plug until I feel you've been adequately punished." The squeals start, none of them wanting that punishment, but all of them knowing that no matter what they are all going to get it. Pig 2 was the first one out, making her the official loser of the pain games. He was especially disappointed in her so he chose a larger plug from the bag and reamed her despite her screams. Then pigs 3 and 5 follow suit, leaving pigs 1 and 6. "5 swats a turn now." Pig 6 didn't even make it one round with the new number. After a particularly hard ass fucking with her plug, he turned his attention to the days winner. He knows she didn't know she won yet, so he simply didn't tell her, so she'd try to earn bonus points. First set of 10, one bonus. Second set of ten, another bonus. She didn't make it through the third set. She got in position for her plug fucking without him saying a word, he couldn't help but be excited for her victory. After all the piggies ass holes had been punished inside and out, he congratulated them.

"As a prize for taking so much today, I've decided on a pleasure train. Pig 1 as todays clear winner you are the front of the train. Pig 2 you are the caboose, everyone else get in the middle. With my piggies lined up I carry on. "As the prize pig, pig 1 will have the pleasure of sucking my balls for this train and will be invited indoors tonight for a feast and a proper fucking. For the rest of you get your tongue into the asshole in front of you and start licking. As the bottom hog pig number 2 will not only be forbidden from being used anywhere but her asshole for a week, but she will also receive no pleasure from this train." Soon the only sound was the slurping from the pigs and the odd squeal. He was happy to look down and see a row of piggies fully humiliated and marked, and looked forward to his night with his prize pig.