Pillow Princess Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was pretty wild," Mei agreed.

"And now you get to bang the insipid bitch you bullied in high school," Jade added as her fingers combed through my hair.

I'd been steadily licking throughout their conversation, but rather tentatively... distracted by the conversation and by Mei's teasing me.

"Yeah, this fuck was a long time coming," Mei said, as she kept teasing me.

"What did Miranda do wrong?" Mei asked, still not fucking me, which was getting very frustrating.

"Dumb bitch used the new slut before I did," Jade said, pulling me a little deeper into her pussy.

"Dumb bitch, all right," Mei said, as she finally slid the cock into my pussy with one hard thrust.

"Oooooh," I moaned.

"Give it to her, mom," Jade said.

"I am," Mei said, with her hands on my hips while she began fucking me... hard, thank god.

"Oh yes." I moaned loudly, wanting them both to know I was enjoying this. I also began licking Jade's pussy more aggressively.

"She hadn't been fucked in over a year and a half before I banged her," Miranda chipped in.

"Shut up, dumb bitch," Jade ordered. Then she released my head and asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Why?" she asked, looking down at me with serious surprise.

"My husband wouldn't fuck me after I got pregnant, and he's been working in DC ever since Hannah was born," I admitted. But now I was being fucked for the second time today.

"That's bullshit," Jade said.

"Yeah, it is," Mei agreed. And now, very oddly, I was bonding with my high school bully over the tragedy of my husband neglecting to fuck me, while she was fucking me.

"Well don't worry, your celibate days are gone. From now on you'll be getting all the dick and pussy you could ever want!" Jade said.

"I hope so," I moaned, happy to see they both thought my husband's neglect was as unacceptable as I did... and at the moment, the notion of unlimited all-you-can-eat pussy and regular dick, even if it was the strap-on variety, was very appealing. But wait! Even better, I had an appointment with Lorenzo Ricci for early tomorrow morning; he had a real dick, and it was huge!

"Maybe Mere-bitch's husband is a faggot," Mei said, as Jade pulled my head back to her pussy.

"Maybe," Jade said. "after all, she still has a nice body."

"Yeah, the wallflower blossomed nicely after high school," Mei said, which was likely the first nice thing she'd ever said about me.

"Yeah she did," Jade agreed, "I ' d fuck her, just not today," as I licked her and got fucked.

A few strokes later, a phone binged.

"Fuck," Mei sighed as she reached right next to herself for her phone.

"Who's calling us?" Jade asked.

"Sylvia," Mei said.

"Oh fuck. Well, you'd better get going," Jade told her.

"Fine!" Mei huffed, as she pulled out of me.

"I'm sure you can fuck Meredith some other time... can't she, slut?" Jade asked, letting go of my head.

"I'll be happy to fuck either of you. Anytime you like. You know how to reach me with the push of a button after all," I agreed, a little disappointed no longer to have a dick inside me, and wondering who Sylvia was... assuming she was in the Pillow Princess Service Club, and young. I wondered just how many girls were in the Club... and how many women.

"I'm going to fuck you good, real soon," Mei said, slapping my ass again.

"You'd better," I said back... willingly offering my pussy to my former bully. That nasty bitch was so much nicer now that she was fucking me.

"Fuck," Mei cursed again, clearly annoyed at needing to leave.

"Stop whining," Jade said. "You're still a bottom bitch mother, so I shouldn't have to listen to that."

Mei didn't answer, but I heard the front door slamming shut a minute later.

"Just so you know, all the moms in the club are required to hurry off and service any daughter, or any woman under twenty-five without hesitation," Jade said.

"I know," I said, recalling I'd read something similar on the website.

"Including if your own daughter wants you."

"Oh?" I said.

"I've sat on my mother's face many times," Jade revealed.

"Really?" I asked.

"All the mothers are expected to service their daughters," she continued, "it's called the circle of cunt. Now get me off, I have to go to the gym."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, diving back into her cunt, even as I processed the most shocking revelation in a recent series of shocking revelations.

I now knew my daughter was a member of the Club. No more speculating.

She was also one of Jade's submissives. Which might mean that someday Catherine and I would be eating out Jade shoulder-to-shoulder.

And now I also knew that someday soon Catherine would expect me to go down on her... my own daughter!

I wasn't sure I could do that.

But that was a challenge for another time... right now I needed to get Jade off and taste her sweet pussy cum. I decided to stimulate her pussy by spelling out words between her pussy lips, like I'd read in some erotic story.

Dirty words, of course.

I spelled slut, bimbo, cunt, slave, pet, bitch, lesbian, and I was halfway through submissive when she ordered, her moans increasing rapidly, "Now finger bang me, bitch."

"Yes Mistress," I obeyed, sliding two fingers inside her pussy and pumping them rapidly, as I brought my mouth to her clit.

"Don't stop, my slut's mom," she moaned loudly, a wicked reminder that my daughter had been between these legs before I'd gotten here.

I didn't stop, but tugged her clit between my lips while I finger fucked her as fast as I could.

"Oh, yes slut, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee," she moaned for a good thirty seconds before she came.

Instinctively I pulled my fingers out and dove into her leaking pussy to chug down as much of her pussy cum as I could find... the taste of her cunt cum completely irresistible!

"Oh, you nasty slut," she moaned as I lapped up her juices.

A minute or so later she said, "That was very good."

"Very good," I agreed.

"But I know you have at least two other pussies to eat, so get going," she said.

"Yes Mistress," I said, getting off my knees and spying Miranda with most of that cucumber in her ass... I'd gotten become so obsessed with Jade's pussy and Mei fucking me, that I'd completely forgotten Miranda was even here... and she was still sodomizing herself with the big green cucumber.

"Now eat the cucumber, dumb bitch," Jade ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Miranda shamefacedly acknowledged, pulling the cucumber out of her ass and taking a big bite out of it.

I watched her for a few seconds before heading out the door and back to my car.

One pussy done, two to go... well, actually three down and two to go... plus a 69 with Barbara. And then at some point in the near future... whatever Catherine wants me to do with her. Oh dear!

The end of chapter three.

Up next:

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 04:

Pussy 4 is a Swedish beauty, and Miranda's first face sitting.

12