Pillow Talk Leads to Steamy Sunday

Story Info
A naughty fantasy is realized for married couples.
3.5k words
4.51
11.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Marie and I were on a long road trip to visit her family out of state for an extended weekend. As the miles rolled on and the rock 'n roll CDs played one after another I became bored.

So, I started to talk about sex. That's not one of her favorite topics, but one that is definitely high on my list. Hey, I'm a married guy, what can I say?

We talked about recent encounters we have enjoyed together. Mentioned the king-sized bed that awaits in our hotel. Then, I asked Marie if she had any fantasies.

"No, Steve," she said. "I don't have any."

"None? You don't have one about maybe a repairman who stopped by the house? Or maybe a new guy at work? Perhaps an attractive woman caught your eye at Pilates?" I said, trying to be playful.

"Nope. None. I just think about how enjoyable it is when are together," Marie said.

I wondered about that, given how her eyes are always tightly closed. But having learned a few things after 26 years of marriage, I knew it was best to change the topic, although I did file it away for future use.

Later that night, while watching some mindless show on TV, lying on our king-sized bed in our hotel suite, I started to get ideas.

"Want to have some fun?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

"Anything on that naughty mind of your's," I asked my typical question.

"No. Nothing" she said, giving her typical reply.

So, my hands started to roam, giving Marie a back rub that she enjoys so much.

I knew I was doing something right when, after about 15 minutes, she flipped over and removed her panties. Lying on her back, it was time for "a front rub" as we like to say.

And my fingers got busy, gently probing Marie's pussy and teasing her clit.

After about 10 minutes or so, I whispered, "want a vibe?"

Planning ahead, I had brought one of her faves, a tiny purple number that fits in a palm. It has a slight curve to it, perfect for stimulating her clit.

"Mmm, that sounds good," Marie said.

Soon, our little purple friend was whirring and doing its job very well, thank you very much.

Marie's right hand reached down and found my cock, which was semi-hard as i need the dreaded - but appreciated - little blue pill. The rascal still needs stimulation. Hence, her hand. Yeah, that stuff happens. And, yeah, the pill works.

A few moments of using the vibe on her and her touching me had me fully erect.

"I need more. I need your mouth on my cock," i whispered as i moved to get on my knees beside her, my cock pointing at her face, while my right hand still worked its magic with our purple vibrating buddy.

Marie quickly took me into her mouth and was sucking me just right. Once again, i found myself thanking my lucky stars for having a wife who still loved to suck cock nearly 30 years after our first date.

"Mmmm, that's so good," I moaned as she pleasured me.

This went on for a few minutes, when I figured, what the hell, who not roll the bones. What's the worst thing than can happen? She may say "shut up," but she's loving the vibe. She won't kick me out of the room.

So, with my heart pounding, I took a deep breath and said, "remember that talk we had in the car about fantasies? I have one. I think about us with Mike and Linda from church."

"Mmm," Marie murmured on me.

"I like to think of us being at their house, Linda coming on to you as Mike and I watch. I think of her kissing you, touching you and kneeling in front of you while you lay back on the couch. She pulls your pants down, leans forward and begins licking your pussy."

I was waiting for Marie to say "stop" or "hush."

Neither happened.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned deeply and began to suck harder on my cock. And she began to grind her wet pussy on the vibrator.

Feeling emboldened by these actions, I told her how Linda's tongue was probing her pussy, licking her clit as Marie reached down to to run her fingers through Linda's brown hair.

All the while, Marie is sucking harder and harder on my cock.

Clearly the naughty idea of us with a couple we've seen for years at church, even had dinner out once, appealed to a hidden desire.

That, combined with the stimulation, had turned her on like I had not seen in a long time.

Marie was moaning on my cock, pushing her pussy against the vibe when she started to orgasm,

She pulled her mouth off me as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

When she then pushed my hand away suddenly. I knew she had an orgasm. That's always been the case for her.

I smiled, knowing her goal was reached. But there was another goal.

Moving to a missionary position, I rubbed my hard cock against her sensitive clit a few times before she grasped it and inserted me into her wet inviting pussy.

I fucked her nice and slow, picking up the pace as we both moaned. I held off as long as I could before exploding deep inside her on that king bed, moaning loudly "fuck, fuck yes," as I spurted.

I collapsed next to her as we both smiled. Feeling so good, the both of us.

"Good story" she whispered, saying nothing more about the people in the story or what had taken place.

I didn't follow up with any questions.

However, her "good story" comment made me smile.

A few weeks later, we went to church on a Sunday. Kinda rare for us, but it had been a while. Glancing around the church, I saw Mike and Linda.

Mike is about 6-feet tall, maybe 190 pounds, clean shaven and has a sandy head of hair.

Linda is petite, even smaller than Marie.

Linda stands about 5-foot-2 on her tippy toes, can't weigh much more than 120 pounds. She has shoulder-length wavy dark brown hair, so dark it's almost black, perky tits and a nice ass that I'm sure Mike loves grabbing.

Maire is also 5-2 and about 130 pounds with 36B tits, short brown hair and a talented tongue.

Me? I'm 6-2 and 230, longish brown hair and in good shape for my 62 years. We are all around the same age.

My thoughts began to wander, thinking of us four naked, and I started to get hard.

"Not now. Not here," I told myself.

Thankfully, I was able to calm down.

After the Mass, I made sure we timed our exit so we'd run into them.

"Hey, it's good to see two. It's been a while," Linda said, giving Marie a hug.

I shook Mike's hand, saying "well, at least there were no lightning strikes or earthquakes when we walked into church."

We had some small talk when Linda asked if we had plans for lunch.

"We don't, other than going home to watch the White Sox on TV," I said on a beautiful late summer day.

"Well, we have no plans, either. And we do have that huge TV Mike wanted to have. Do you two want to come over for lunch? Watch the game. A spur-of-the moment thing can be kinda fun," Linda said with a wink.

I found the wink interesting, but maybe I was making more of it.

"That sounds like fun," Marie said. "We'd love to."

We got into our car and smiled at each other. "Sometimes, things out of the blue can be lots of fun," I said, thinking of my story.

"Oh, I agree. And they're such a nice couple," Marie said with a smile.

I wondered if her mind was playing a rerurn of the hot story I had told her a week earlier. But I made no mention of that.

I started the car and we drove to their house, about 10 minutes away, listening to music, chatting about life. Nothing too heavy.

We arrived moments after Mike and Linda. The women hugged as Mike and I shook hands and we all walked inside.

"Please excuse the mess," Linda said as we walked in through the front door.

"What mess?" I said as I glanced around.

It was a lovely home. Older but renovated. It was our first time there. I was thinking they should be happy here

"Okay, time for the nickel tour," Mike announced.

He then led us through the family rom, modern updated kitchen, dining room and study.

"You want the full tour?" Mike asked.

"Sure, after all these years," Marie said.

"The screened-in porch is down that hall," he said with a nod,before leading us upstairs.

We got a quick view of the kids' bedrooms - disasters like most - and the master bedroom.

Their three children - two late teens, one in his 20s - were in downtown Chicago for some day-long concert, Linda said.

The master bedroom had a king bed. I couldn't help but notice a large TV facing the bed. I wondered if they - like us now and then - enjoyed watching porn to fire things up after 25 years of marriage.

Heading back downstairs to the family room, Linda asked if we were thirsty. Marie ordered her favorite, a gin and tonic, and I opted for a whiskey on the rocks.

"Jack or Jim?" Mike asked.

"I'm friends with both," I said. "How about some Jack?"

He gave me a generous pour and we sat down, the girls on the couch, each guy in a chair.

"Well," Linda said, "it's so nice to finally get you two over here. Mike and I were talking about you two last night, and we hoped to see you at church. We have wanted to host you for a while."

"Hey, we're glad we saw you two at church and that you invited us," Marie said.

We caught up with each other on what our kids were doing, vacations, plans for the houses, all the usual things couples discuss.

As we chatted, I noticed how good LInda looked in her tight jeans and white blouse.

I think Mike caught me looking for as the girls heading into the kitchen to get some munchies, he whispered, "nice view, eh?"

I blushed. Busted.

"Yeah," I smiled. "You are a lucky guy."

He smiled, too, and said, "Don't sell yourself short. Marie is very attractive."

"Thanks, guess I did okay in that department, too," I said.

We gabbed a little bit about local sports and then the girls brought in some munchies for us to enjoy.

Snacking, I noticed Mike and Linda caught each other's eyes and they smiled at each other briefly. They nodded at each other. I wasn't sure what was going on. I soon found out.

As the drinks flowed, talk invariably turned to sex in a joking way, and Mike asked if we were still active.

"We are, but not enough," I said, getting a big smile from Marie.

"Oh, you do pretty good," she said. "Three times last week."

LInda and Mike smiled.

"Does it ever get, I don't know, boring? I mean you two have been married 26 years," she said.

"Nah, Steve is pretty creative with his ideas," Marie said. "He keeps me on my toes."

"Ideas?" Mike asked. "What kind of ideas?"

"Well, sometimes he likes to spin sexy stories starring us. You know, we're on an exotic vacation, we meet someone we are attracted to, maybe things take a surprising wild turn," Marie said.

"Wild?" Linda asked, her eyes wide. "What's wild."

"Well, you know, he sometimes has us in sexy situations with other people," Marie said.

"Other people? Mmm," Linda said. "Anybody we know?"

Marie paused. Looked at me. I nodded.

"Well, there is this couple that he is very interested in. About our age," Marie said.

"Oh, can you describe them? Maybe we know them," Linda asked, a smile on her face.

Marie took a deep breath.

"Certainly. The woman has long wavy dark hair, looks good in tight jeans and a white blouse," Marie said.

Linda broke into a bigger smile. She paused. Took a deep breath.

"You know, we have talked about you two," she said.

"Oh, really?" Marie replied. "What do you talk about?"

Mike smiled and said, "Just last night, we talked about inviting you two over for lunch. The menu is - shall we say? - interesting."

With that, Linda began rubbing Marie's thigh and smiling.

My wife seemed surprised but she also smiled. She looked at me for reassurance. I nodded. So, when Linda leaned in for a kiss, Marie was more than wiling to join in.

As our wives kissed, I thought "life imitates art."

Before I knew it, LInda had her right hand on Marie's left breast, stroking it over her blouse, I knew that was a great way to turn her on.

Marie returned the favor, rubbing LInda's thigh clad in those tight blue jeans.

As their kissing intensified, each was tugging at the other's clothing. They both giggled a bit and got undressed, peeling off their jeans and removing their blouses so they were in bras and panties.

They began kissing with increased passion. Linda had undone the front clasp on Marie's bra and alternated her fingers between each hardening nipple.

Marie slipped her hand over LInda's damp panties for a bit of teasing, then went under her panties as Linda uttered a soft gasp.

Meanwhile Mike and I, both in easy chairs, toasted our drinks and nodded, knowing it was going to be a great afternoon.

Marie peeled off LInda's panty, and was fingering her pussy lightly, brushing her middle finger over Linda's clit.

I heard Linda purr with delight. Each woman was naked now and each was playing with the other's pussy on the couch.

Linda smiled, and said, "I'd better be a good hostess."

With that she fell to her knees, and Marie spread her legs slowly. Linda then pushed Marie's legs back her hands pressing on the back of her thighs.

"Cone on, sweetie. Spread that pussy open for me," she whispered.

Marie reached down with both hands and spread herself wide. Her pussy glistened for Linda, who smiled, leaned forward and began slowly licking.

I knew she was hitting the right spots when I saw Marie smile, her eyes closed in pleasure, as she had so many times before with me.

Either Linda had experience eating pussy or had given this moment a lot of thought because her tongue skillfully worked its way up and down.

She licked Marie's clit a few seconds, then snaked her tongue down to her sweet hole, inserted it there, then licked her way back up to Marie's fun button. She did this again and again.

It was so sexy to watch.

"Mind if I," Mike said tugging at his zipper.

"By all means," i said, as I did the same.

Soon were both were slowly jerking our hard cocks as we watched Linda pleasure Marie. I'm seven inches cut and Mike appeared to be about the same.

"Good, our wives will know how to use these," I thought.

Meanwhile, Linda soon had Marie moaning with pleasure as her tongue focused on her clit. And when she sucked that hard little clit between her lips, I thought Marie might go crazy.

"Mmm mmmm," she moaned loudly. "Right there, baby, right there."

The words encouraged Linda, who began to suck harder on Marie's clit.

By the looks of it, she was sucking it between her lips, flicking the tip with her tongue. I knew that would have Marie rockin and rolling very soon. I thought how often I've done the same.

Sure enough, Marie began moving her hips, her pussy grinding on Linda's face.

And then Marie began to have an earth-shattering orgasm, yelling loudly as she did.

Linda lapped up all the juice that she could. The rest was on her pretty face. She kept licking slowly till Marie - as she does with me - pushed her face away.

She pulled Linda up to her and they shared a slow, sensual session of kissing as Marie tasted her own juices.

By now, Mike and I were so ready for pussy. We both smiled and he whispered "swap." That's all I needed to hear.

We approached our wives, who were lying on their backs, side by side, and without a word pushed their legs back.

Mike pressed his hard cock head against Marie's drenched pussy. I did the same to LInda. She was very wet, too.

Both women smiled.

"I wondered what took so long," Linda said with a smile.

"I've wanted you for years. And you were kind of busy pleasuring my wife," i replied as i slowly pushed into her.

She let go a little gasp - love hearing that from Marie, too - as my thick hard seven inches eased into her pussy.

"Mmm, Steve, that cock is so hard," she moaned.

Mmmm, it felt so good, the warmth, wetness and tightness of her pussy as it grasped every inch of my cock.

Glancing over, I saw Mike did the same to Marie, easing his hard cock inside her pussy. Her eyes closed, a smile on her lips, I know she was enjoying this to the umpteenth degree. He squeezed her nipples with his fingers.

Then, with our wives side by side, he and I began to fuck each other's spouse.

Both of us were taking our time, making sure they and us enjoyed every little sensation. No need to hurry on a lazy Sunday afternoon, not after all these years, I thought.

I reached down and grabbed under Linda's tight little ass, pulling her up as I did so my cock would be hitting her G-spot. Mission accomplished as she moaned plenty of "oohs" and "ahhs" with each thrust of my rock-hard seven.

Judging by the sounds of pleasure beside us, I could tell Mike and Marie were also having a wonderful time. I know how tight she is and I know he was loving her pussy on his cock.

"Oh, fuck, you are tight," Mike whispered.

Two C-sections to thank for that, I thought.

We continued fucking for a good 10 minutes before I felt that familiar "just before" feeling., when you feel the cum inching up from your balls. It's so good, I didn't want it to end.

A few more thrusts, though, and I was cumming deep and hard inside Linda, filling her with my hot jizz. Her eyes opened, and she stared into mine. I leaned over and kissed her, our tongues wrestling as I came.

That's when Mike yelled "i'm cumming, I'm cumming" and began spurting deep inside my wife.

"Mmmm, baby, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me," she groaned.

She loves it when I keep fucking her after I cum. And that's what Mike did. All the jizz and pussy juice make things so slippery, so enjoyable. I could tell by Mike's face that he was loving it.

Eventually, however, all good things must end, and we both pulled out of our wives.

They both made good use of a nearby box of Kleenex, soaking up the cream pies that oozed out.

We all fell on the king-size bed, Mike, Linda, Marie and me, side by side.

After a few moments we had caught our breaths.

"So," I playfully asked, "how long have you really been planning this."

After a pause, Linda confessed that it wasn't a new thing.

"We've been talking about fucking you two forever," Linda said.

"Shortly after we met at church maybe three, four years ago, I found Mike jerking off. I asked what was on his mind, and he said 'Steve and Marie.' I filed that away.

"A few days later, he found me with a vibe. 'Steve and Marie?' he asked me. I nodded and he had me suck him off as I finished," Linda confessed.

"Wow," Marie said, "that's kind of how we started."

Then she told the story about our road trip. She admitted that my story about us with Linda and Mike had been on her mind ever since. How she desired them for a couple years, too, sometimes using a vibe on her own pussy when alone.

"And, you, Steve? Did you jerk to ideas of us four," Marie asked.

"Guilty," I said and smiled.

"Great minds. They do think alike," Mike said.

We all laughed.

"Well, this mind is thinking about the next time we get together. Maybe next Sunday, after church? Our place?" I said.

We all agreed that would wonderful get together. A new setting. Four people horny for each other.

With that, Mike started kissing Linda, I started kissing Marie.

And I thought how we were now more than friends who ran into each other at church now and then. And my mind was already thinking about what mischief we may find in the future.