Pilot in Command Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ki's scent intoxicated. Her availability drew steel into his lust.

Gus reached both of his hands behind her and began wrapping the tie around her forearms. Ki felt how the secretions of her sex had soaked the silk. He was tying her with expensive fabric made slimy with her shameless juices and the awareness made Ki flush with a sultriness she'd never experienced. She tensed because he was tying her arms behind her back but felt more eagerness than hesitation. Anything he wants. She was ready. He knew it. He could see it and hear it in her breathing. He knew if he bound her at that moment, her heart rate would actually slow down.

Then, rather than securing the silk bindings, he slowly unraveled the tie from her arms and dropped it to the pile on the floor. The sudden shift left Ki confused. She felt slight relief to have her arms free again, but more so she felt lost...because they were.

Gus smiled knowingly and said, "Help me with the rest of my clothes."

Ki's fingers fumbled with his highest shirt button as Gus took her waist in his hands. He slid his hands to the small of her back as she opened the next button and then to the top of her ass with the one after that. Ki's fingers worked more smoothly as she went. When she opened the last button Gus's hands were cupping her athletic bum.

He pulled her in and rubbed her against his hard. Through the cotton boxers, Ki felt the details of his cock against her stomach. The big head, and even veins because it was so hard. When Gus leaned back and lowered his arms, Ki pushed the shirt from his shoulders, to fall to the floor with the rest. That left a sleeveless 'wife-beater' T that she pushed up and off his arms when he raised them. Going onto tip toes and reaching high to push the T over his arms brought her breasts and pebbled nipples against his bare chest. The brief contact tingled electrically before Ki dropped back onto her soles.

Only his boxers remained - ridiculously tented.

Ki felt frozen in place. They were back to where her inexperience would make her look foolish.

Gus took Ki's hands in his and brought them to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft through the cotton and marveled again at his girth. How had he gotten every cunt-stretching inch of this cock into my tight pussy? Every inch. So deep his balls bumped my tingling lips with every thrust until he ejaculated?

Ki pulled Gus' boxers lower as she sank to her knees. His cock sprang free inches from her face with a shiny drop of pre-cum already emerging from the slit. She leaned forward to catch it with her tongue and shivered with the starkly sexual flavor. Tasting his masculinity. Ki slid her tongue sideways across the velvety head and marveled at its slick smoothness. She swirled her tongue around the crown and then all the way around his flared rim. She continued savoring the flavor of his slippery secretion while spreading it across his head, mixing it with her plentiful saliva. I must be drooling?

Ki looked up to Gus' face when she tried to take his head into her mouth. He watched spellbound as she stretched her beautiful lips, straining to open wide enough for him. She strained until her lips slid past the wide flange and onto his shaft and Ki softly moaned when she finally had his entire fleshy head in her warm mouth.

Gus' groan rose from primal depths. Fuck. The beautiful lips that kissed so innocently, were now salaciously -impossibly- stretched around his thick cock as her youthfully clear eyes looked up at him. Gus had never seen anything so adorable and lascivious at the same time, or so breathtakingly beautiful. Fuck.

Ki's mouth was so full she could barely move her tongue but still found his slit and tickled it for more man taste. Even as her tongue seduced, Ki contentedly sucked the fleshy firmness filling her mouth and watched waves of pleasure play across Gus' face.

Sounds rolled in his chest as he watched her. Ki pushed further onto his shaft and somehow worked more cock into her mouth. Her eyes sparkled and she started gagging, so she pulled back for air and his head slipped from her mouth, shiny with pre-cum and saliva. Ki gasped air and swirled her tongue in their slickness and around his rim and along his hard shaft. Hot bone with a loose suit of veiny skin. She licked him everywhere from base to tip She wrapped her hands around him and slid the skin up and down his shaft as she engulfed his head again.

And again.

More.

Deeper with every engulfment.

Struggling.

Fighting to force herself further onto his cock with something that was morphing from pleasure into desperation.

Gus felt the mood changing. He realized performance anxiety was taking over Ki's movements, displacing her enjoyment with determination to please him like a porn star. He felt the connection between them weakening, as if they were actors instead of lovers. He reached down, took Ki's head in his hands to still her and whispered her name, "Ahkiiwan."

With his cock still in her mouth, Ki nervously looked up, afraid she was doing something wrong or hurting him. Gus moved his hands to her shoulders and urged her to stand. His cock slipped from her mouth and a tendril of pre-cum and spit clung to Ki's lip as he helped her rise. Gus bent to kiss her messy mouth. He lifted her in his embrace, guided her to the couch and lowered her into a sitting position.

At first Ki felt humiliated because she was apparently doing things all wrong and then she thought he was going to straddle her and face-fuck her like she'd seen online but instead of straddling her, Gus dropped to the floor on his knees. He watched the shame of failure spread across her face as he knelt at eye level. He felt the warm blush on her cheek when he touched her. He'd rested her shoulders against the back of the couch, with her ass on the cushion edge and feet flat on the floor. He moved between her legs and lowered his face towards her quim.

No, Ki thought. She blurted, "But I wanted to please you," in an injured voice. "I wanted to show you I can do what other women have done for you. Make you feel as good as they did."

He already knew that. It was plain as day on her face.

Gus straightened so his head was even with hers again. "Ahki, the sexiest thing about being with you," he paused, "is that it's you." He let that sink in and continued. "I don't want you to do things like someone else or with a technique you read about. I want you to touch me, explore me. I want to feel your touch." He hoped she understood his meaning. "I want to be with you."

He leaned forward and kissed her softly. "And I'm not going to use exotic tricks on you." He rested a hand between her breasts. "Instead, I want to really feel you, feel inside you when I touch your skin." Gus moved his hand between Ki's legs and trailed a finger along her wet lips. "Feel your heart when I lick these lips." He slid his finger inside her. "I want to taste your soul when I lick inside you."

Ki squeezed him in her eager slipperiness and lubed his probing digit with craving. After withdrawing his slicked finger, he extended it to her mouth. "Taste." She closed her mouth on his finger and shyly sucked. "The exquisite flavor of you. No one else." When she released him, he lowered his hand to her wet mess and slipped the finger inside her again. They held in shared gaze as his finger gently probed. Then he raised it glistening to his lips and took it into his mouth. Ki watched him. He savored her flavor and smiled. "You," he said softly.

Gus lowered his face to Ki's neck and inhaled. He smelled her chest. He moved his hands to her stomach, then higher to caress her breasts. His fingers gently teased pebbled nubs. He squeezed her breasts to present her nipples and lick them. He suckled tenderly, then lifted his mouth to hers and kissed her.

Ki melted as Gus hardened.

His tongue slid from her mouth and trailed down the front of her. His hands went to her knees and pushed them apart. Gus kissed the soft inside of Ki's thighs and she did feel his kiss within her. When he licked her warm skin his tongue caressed her heart and she shivered when he kissed her wet lips.

Gus looked at her face and said, "Show me your pussy Ki." Her uncertainty showed, so he continued. "Use your hand to show me."

Hesitantly, Ki slid a hand to her bush and splayed fingers to separate her folds. Gus watched like he'd never seen that part of a woman or watched a woman touch herself there. His hands on her thighs were almost touching her pubes. His face was inches from her hand. Ki watched fascination play across his features. His breathing deepened when she spread her fingers to reveal more. She felt his breath on her wet parts. His excitement spurred her into trailing a finger along her labia and when Ki slowly slid the tip of her middle finger into her pussy, he stopped breathing. He held his breath, spellbound, as she wiggled the end of her finger inside her wet excitement, and moaned when she plunged the full length of her finger into her horny hole. He began kissing the back of her penetrating hand as she pulsed her finger against her vaginal wall. His lips on her hand felt her stroking that special spot inside her. His hands on her thighs felt her tense in arousal and felt the sexual flow coursing through her and added to that flow by squeezing in strong grip. She responded by moving her finger more vigorously and she was close and being swept away and then suddenly flushed with embarrassment to be masturbating in front of him like this - and stopped. Almost there. Ki was hard against that edge, when shyness alone forbade her. So...fucking...close.

Gus didn't change position. He licked Ki's finger as she pulled it from inside her and then slipped his tongue into her folds where the finger had been. He tongue-wiggled to her clit and reveled in its slippery hardness and stroked her with the flat of his tongue and circled her with his tip and pushed her excited little bean around. His mouth surrounded his tongue dancing on her pearl...and he softly sucked the sweet embryo of her coming release.

Ki extended her hands to Gus' head, not to hold him, but to feel what he was doing. With her hands softly on the sides of his face, she felt his tongue moving within his mouth and reaching into her. She felt him licking and softly suckling her cunt and realized how deeply he craved loving her that way. When she understood how intensely he wanted her, Ki shed modesty like clothes she'd outgrown. Her heart grew slipperier than the slit between her legs and she slipped beyond the caution that'd always kept her safe, to give herself to Gus' desire.

She pushed her hips higher. Gus licked and snaked further inside her. She felt his tongue where nothing had ever reached and knew he was tasting her revealed soul. He moaned from somewhere deep in her flavor. As Gus consumed her ardor, her very sexuality, Ki's yearning welled, filling her and expanding against the skin of her life from inside. Thrill radiated from his relentless tongue. With licks he opened the door within, and tasted her purest female need, and savored the delicious flavor of setting her free.

Joined to Gus in just that way...Ki crested.

Rapture clenched her heart and lungs in powerful grip, pushed her harder onto his tongue and overcame her last resistance to that terrible -wonderful- loss of control, until her only want was that very ecstasy again. Ki orgasmed in shudders, illuminated by her cries, echoing in his moans. She felt jizz pulsing from deep inside her with every contraction. Then she felt his tongue swimming in her warm gush, felt him swallowing, and clearest of all, she felt his desire for more of her.

Ki gently held Gus' head in her hands as she fell back onto the couch with a whispered, "Oh, God."

Gus felt her heartbeat against his tongue.

Gradually her heart rate slowed but Gus wasn't about to let her slide from that euphoric crest. Her hands fell out to her sides when he leaned back to look at her. So fucking beautiful in orgasmic blush. Chest and neck flushed pink above nipples standing stiff, and eager. His face glistened with Ki's mess and he left a wet trail when he laid kisses up her body. He paused only long enough to engulf and hungrily suckle one beckoning nipple before he was at her neck. Ki was still breathing deeply when Gus covered her mouth with his. The tongue that wanted to be everywhere inside her, pushed into Ki's mouth with the exotic flavors of her satisfied mess.

Ki wrapped her arms around Gus' head as she fervently pulled their kiss into wild. Even though they were new lovers to each other, she knew his cock was harder than it ever had been. Hot. Hard bone sliding in her slick folds with fearsome need to be inside her. She pushed her hot mess against him and kissed with her own need to feel him inside her body again.

The head of Gus' bone found Ki's willing hole. Too hard to be denied, he pressed the entrance to her body, feeling her wet desire. Ki kissed invitingly with the lips of her mouth and the lips of her greater hunger. She seeped slippery invitation onto his smooth head, coating him with cock lust that he was powerless to resist, drawing him into her horniest hole. A man possessed, Gus drove his heat into her need. She stretched over his plum and squeezed his penetrating shaft with her vaginal walls. Inexperienced Ki hungrily licked veiny bone with her slick and embraced him in wordless hunger for his cum. Lovers. Captive to the procreative pull of a fertile female ready for breeding by her male.

Their passionate mouth kiss continued even after she was fully cocked, when he started pulling out, and when only the flanged head was still inside. It continued when he began the next deep thrust - but ended - when her mouth fell away to gasp air before she'd received his full measure...and Ki became breathless again. Gus fucked her with metronomic rhythm. Calm, deliberate copulation with full strokes, his iron control driving her ever wilder. His resolve only hardened when seven strokes into what could have been an hour long fuck, Ki's panting turned to cries and she came again, bucking and kicking under him. Gus' implacable cadence continued without change, relentlessly, every cock-length thrust ending with his balls against her waiting lips. Superhuman control, spawned in his need to push Ki further than she'd ever imagined, and make her want more.

Ki's soft parts quaked under his relentless pounding. She slipped from the realm of cognitive thought and gave in to pure physicality as Gus pushed her further. Ki's instincts compelled her to complete their mating with his release, inside her. Gus' instincts were locked on hers. She whimpered like a captured animal. Her arms wrapped around his back and she felt his hardness thrusting into her soft. Her legs were on the back of his thighs, pulling him inside her when she began whispering, "Fuck me," in his ear.

Gus responded with increased carnal force and tempo and she repeated, "Fuck me," more urgently.

Fuck. He heedlessly drove his cock into her vaginal grip and gave in to the coarse animalistic fucking his true nature lusted for.

Squeaks welcomed his coital violence and pushed him further beyond. She moved her legs up to the small of his back and spurred him with her heels. Fingernail-claws bit his skin, and her poignant sounds grew anguished as he pounded her. After each quaking thrust, Ki pleaded. Gus rammed...Ki gasped, and whimpered for more. He drove...she squeaked, and whispered, "Yes."

Breathless begging with every violation of innocence. "Yes...more...Fuck me," softly chanted above the primal sounds of animal rutting.

The more Ki begged, the more brutish Gus became. She surrendered to his savage barbarism and it freed her. Consent no longer held meaning. Unstoppable. He grunted every time his heavy sack banged her tender lips. She was lost in their mating. Holding him became her only connection to reality. She felt him swell inside her, he drove his cock to her limit, they locked, she squeezed, he pulsed...and she came again when she felt his hot cream surge inside her. Her vaginal muscles gripped in orgasmic squeeze to catch every potent sperm. He pulled back, drove again, throbbed again, groaned again...and again, and again...until his pulses were empty.

Even emptied, Gus was bone, inside Ki. Her arms and legs remained wrapped around him. They were locked together by instinct as sperm frenzied for her egg. More, they held with a shared ache to keep their hearts pressed into each other, as if inside one body.

When they calmed, Gus struggled to his feet with Ki still wrapped around him. He carried her into the bedroom on his cock, lowered their bodies onto the sheet and pulled the covers over them, still welded in coital completion.

Above the covers, Ki's sweet face was pressed into his neck. She smelled the musky scent of their mating and felt his heartbeat. She squeezed his cock inside her, sighed...then closed her eyes and was still.

Stillness of forever. All that existed for them.

In that luxury 5th floor condo, on the shore of a lake in a bustling Midwest City, the urban sounds coming through the open balcony door could not have been more distant.

~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading. Grateful for your public and private feedback and comments. You provide the fuel for my creative fire.

I apologize for the long delay between Chapters 02 and 03. I'm currently writing Chapter 04. Augustus and Ahkiiwan continue their overnight in Chapter 04.

12