All Comments on 'Pinched Nipples'

by PadillaOfAshtoreth

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
PadillaOfAshtorethPadillaOfAshtorethover 1 year agoAuthor

I fancy the Over-The-Top style and general concept of a New Story, whether I write it myself or when Others write it! Yes, it is enticing to me the free pass to imagine ANYTHING and offer it life by writing it out as if real and within the safe confines of a Story! Let's face it, we all have our own boundaries and we know how far we ourselves would ever go!

Of course, writers in general, they have literary license to write anything that they may think of or imagine to be a good story...

I'm myself a Writer and as such I do know very well that in order to keep things "fresh, new and interesting", as writers, we all are allowed to indulge upon special-effects-oriented Elements of/forour story.

Such as those of exciting but rather exaggerated Activities...

Such as those of interesting but rather embellished Situations...

Such as those of magnified-on-purpose Facets of different Lesser-traveled Lifestyles along with Overly-Heightened personal Traits and sometimes even the Presence of either "Absurd", or simply "Mad-and-Way-over-the-top" People for our stories!

Being Creative is the key that opens all doors to an interesting story, all angles are on the table and it is up to us, writers to choose what we feel inspired to use for our stories!

Of course, when we like a good movie or a good story, it does not mean that we would allow ourselves to play the roles as portrayed in the movies, in the stories!

Far from that, folks! After all, it is all for entertainment purposes and the best of all, "of no consequences" in the real world.

Which it is all good and wonderful, well & fine by me!

All is well that ends well, as Shakespeare once wrote.

And I agree!

Cheers,

Sky a.k.a. Padilla of Ashtoreth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadillaOfAshtoreth@PadillaOfAshtoreth
SKY also known as PADILLA of Ashtoreth a.k.a. JD Aeon or simply as JD * GLBTQ+ PAGAN Non-Binary ( MTF Non-Op ) TRANS a.k.a. Tgirl Part-time in Expresssion Pansexual & OUT since 2004 I do Keep My Personal Life & My Work/Business Life Separate * 100% PAGAN Hps Yayá Ialorixá Olo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES